Stripped Naked at Friend's BBQ

Story Info
Dress destroyed leads to outdoor nude dancing.
6.5k words
4.33
26.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't posted anything in years, so as I turned 40 last year and things aren't as fun or daring with friends anymore, I thought i'd share a story of something that happened about 7 years ago! It's probably better to fill in the background first.

My husband Steve and I had been invited to a 1970's themed party 12 - 6pm from one of his business clients, who lived a town away from us, it was to celebrate their son Joshua's 10th birthday. I've never really cared much for the family and aren't particularly fond of Joshua, as he's a troublesome kid, totally spoilt and without any discipline.The only saving grace that day was that our preferred friends were having a BBQ that day starting at 4! Steve had already made excuses to leave earlier as said we had a prior arrangement.

As the day of the party became close, Steve and I booked some party costumes from a company we'd used many times before that did business from their home, they had a shipping container outback crammed with items. We had meant to pick up our costumes but kept putting it off as something or other came up, finally we had run out of time as it was now the day before, so we went out in heavy rain to pick them up.

We turned up at 7.30pm and couldn't park nearby, so had to run through the heavy rain. As it was summer I was wearing a white thin t shirt type dress on which got soaked, making it really transparent. My bright red satin underwear clearly visible.

Dave the owner (in his 60's) answered the door and let us in, he recognized us straight away and walked us through his house to the garden, as we passed through we could smell and see his wife Christine cooking, as they were about to eat soon. I didn't want to disturb her as in the past I'd had a run in over a costume and there was no love lost between us.

After we'd entered the container, Dave gave me a big naughty grin as he noticed the wet fabric now clinging to my breasts (36C) and below revealing my legs and red panties! There wasn't much I could do but grin and bear it! In hindsight an umbrella and shorts & T shirt would have been a better choice that day. It got decidedly worse as Dave kindly offered me a towel, I politely refused, saying it was just rain water, He found our costumes and whilst we were looking at them on the rack his wife Christine suddenly appeared with a towel.

"Oh no you got absolutely soaked, give me that dress and I'll put it in the dryer for you" she then handed me a hand towel.

"That's very sweet of you but..." I replied.

She cut me off mid sentence and quite sternly said :-

"but nothing, you're drenched and dripping water on the floor, can you take it off please?"

"What, both of us?" I enquired.

"No, he's ok" she replied.

i was kind of lost for words but managed to utter.

"Where shall I take it off" assuming she meant in private.

"Er..here dear, I don't want water getting on any of the costumes."

I looked at her in disbelief.

"What right here?" I confirmed quite bemused.

"Yes, princess take it off" she confirmed back "you're getting the floor wet."

I glared at Steve expecting his support, to hear him say sarcastically.

"Caity, stop antagonizing her and just take it off before we get thrown out of here."

I took a deep breath still shocked and said.

"Ok, fine you win" and threw the towel at Steve to hold.

With two hands I pulled the wet dress up over my body, I remember the material sticking to me a little then revealing my red underpants and matching bra, I rolled it into a kind of ball and handed it to her.

"What a bitch" I thought.

She gave me the most shit eating satisfied grin and said it would take about 30 mins, I grabbed the towel from Steve and wiped down my legs, back & stomach, she stood and watched and to my astonishment took the towel from me purposely leaving me with nothing to cover myself up with. She then disappeared with my dress.

Dave piped up (after she'd left) that she was a bit pedantic about the condition of their costumes, as customers didn't look after things they'd hired and had often returned things stained, split or damaged.

This now lead to a confession from Dave that the strapless knee length multi colored paneled crochet dress that I had carefully picked and ordered had in fact been torn about four inches vertically at the hip as he'd only noticed earlier on.

I was really disappointed but tried it on anyway as was still in my undies. He got on his knees and examined the split once i'd got it on, he said it wasn't possible to hire it out now and suggested something else, I took it off and tried on some 70's disco stuff and a few others but nothing I wanted, by now I was so used to Dave seeing me in my underwear it was kind of fun, Steve went behind the curtain to try his stuff on while I just stood around in undies.

I looked at my watch and at least 45 minutes had passed since i'd given my dress to Christine, she was certainly in no hurry to return it.

I was now in a dilemma about what to wear for the party? Maybe I could buy the dress and patch it up, wear it as just a one off and then unravel it and knit a scarf? So I offered to buy it, of course Christine had to have the final say! An hour had now passed when she finally appeared (still without my dress) i tried it on again and took it off at her request, standing in my undies we had a five minute discussion and finally agreed on twenty pounds ($25) then we went back in the house to await the final cycle of my dress! She took it out of the dryer and said rather unconvincingly.

"Sorry that took so long."

I faked a smile and put it back on, it still felt a little damp but i said nothing! We left and I thanked Steve sarcastically for his support, he just laughed and said.

"Ha ha you pissed her off before, so she made you strip."

There was no point being angry or upset about it, so I conceded and said.

"Yeah, she got me back."

The day of the party came and I had patched up the dress to the best of my ability, I noticed though the threads from the hemline kept coming loose, so i snipped them off, Steve had his flares, purple nylon shirt on and 70's footwear, I slipped my dress and kinky boots on, I'd opted for a 70's looking green mesh strapless bra and some full cut white panties with large purple, red & pink polka dots and pink waistband and matching leg edges (from the retro store) to complete the 70's feel.

When we arrived at the party, we were ushered straight to a large garden. Josh was already having a tantrum as he couldn't use the paint ball gun an irresponsible relative had given him! He gave me a scowl and walked off.

The party was pretty dull as expected as was full of families with screaming kids and disinterested parents, I decided to knock back a few drinks to make it bearable, As time went on i ended up sitting in an old lounger chair talking about house prices or something, as i got up to get another drink, I'd managed to snag my dress on an old spring in the chair and as I walked away the thread had caught and was unravelling the bottom of dress, surprisingly at first no one seemed to notice, but someone did! Josh!

As I stood at a table of food talking, Josh maybe out of curiosity had started to pull on the wool, as I had my back to him i was oblivious, he must've figured out the dress would get shorter the more he pulled, so he did!

As he was standing a few feet behind me no one saw at first, it was only when I happened to look down that I noticed that my knees were visible and the bottom material of my dress was moving, I span round to see Josh menacingly there with my dress thread in hand!

"Stop that now" I hissed at him.

"No" he snapped.

With that he started to wind it even faster.

"That's really naughty, stop doing that" I snarled loudly.

I was hoping to get some support from the adults! A few people kind of looked over but nobody really wanted to get involved! One man even laughed and said.

"The birthday boy is having fun."

I looked in vain on the table for something to cut the thread with, but could only find a cork screw, that took a few attempts before it eventually cut through it, my dress was a few inches shorter. The most annoying thing was that no one seemed to care.

I had a few "what happened?" but no one took it seriously, even Josh's mum apologized on his behalf with a big smile. I didn't really fancy being there after that, so as it was about 3 o'clock we decided that we wanted to make a move but had to wait for the birthday cake.

When I told Steve about my dress and Josh, he just said he's a horrible kid and left it like that! We finally left the party after four and headed for Emma & John's BBQ.

Steve hadn't drunk much so went via our house to change into his knee length shorts and t shirt, I wanted to change too but he was insistent that i kept the crochet dress on as I was going to get rid of it anyway and the others would find it funny especially the Josh part.

When we arrived there were more people than we'd expected! John's friends from work Michael (an Aussie) and Barry both in their 20's, our close friends Lisa and Ian and Charlotte & Eric from France, together with Emma's brother Mark, plus their old neighbors Angela & Richard. The men had congregated into one group near the bbq, leaving the women sitting around a big table.

Everyone had already had a few drinks so it was already quite loud, the atmosphere was totally different to the last party! I poured myself a glass of wine and made a beeline for the ladies.

"Wow, retro" quipped Lisa "where did you get that?"

I didn't want to go into too much detail especially about Christine and all that hassle as I figured that Steve would probably open his mouth sooner or later about that anyway.

Emma noticed the frayed edges of my dress and asked what had happened?

"In a word, Josh" I responded.

I went on to explain what had transpired an hour or so beforehand to fits of giggles where all the "ladies" thought it was funny i.e Emma's response was.

"I shouldn't laugh but that's so funny etc, like something out of Benny Hill."

I remember telling them that it wasn't too bad, as I planned to unravel the dress and knit a scarf or something?

I think it was then that Emma & Lisa came up with the idea for their prank. We were all in our thirties but we'd often prank each other, sometimes small things but other times something embarrassing like skirt lifting or pantsing especially in public, few things were off limits as it was normally just harmless fun.

As I got up to say hello to the men, I noticed Emma & Lisa talking quite intensely and laughing. Upon my return everything seemed normal and we carried on drinking, it was a lovely summer's day, Emma was on great form and everyone was having fun, it was about 5.30 when the subject of my dress came up again. Emma was intrigued by the thought of it actually unravelling and asked me if it had really unravelled like in those silly movies.

I foolishly said "yes it had"

She announced that she'd need to test it throughly as she wasn't convinced.

"No way" I said sternly.

"c'mon just a little bit, you're going to unravel it and use it for something else anyway as it's already ruined" Emma pleaded.

"No way Emma, forget it" I replied.

Then she got mean and said.

"You still owe me for that prank, I still haven't forgiven you for that."

I knew the one she was talking about, I had probably gone too far with that one.

"Oh it"s like that is it" I confirmed.

Emma stared at me nodding, so I burst out.

"Ok fine you can take a bit off, but nothing major ok?"

"Ok" she replied "you can trust me, but aren't you curious to know if the whole dress will come apart?"

"Well, not at this moment in time" I replied.

I stood up and away from the table and handed her a loose thread, she immediately yanked on it and the dress started to come apart and shorten, she kept winding and pulling, winding and pulling, I told her to stop but she continued until the dress was at the top of my thighs! She now had a large handful of wool which she reluctantly cut off with a bread knife.

I was now a little inebriated, so I decided to stay away from her for a bit, I went over to talk to Ian, a few minutes passed and we were all laughing about something when Emma suddenly appeared from behind me and pulled on the loose thread on my dress, I knew that she'd wouldn't leave it so I tried to walk away, but I couldn't as she'd carefully snuck down behind me and wrapped a lot of the old pulled wool tightly around my boots! She then quickly wrapped the rest tightly around my knees so I couldn't escape.

She whispered in my ear "I'm sorry, but I have to keep pulling it, I have to know."

"No Ems no" I kind of pleaded, but this was in vain!

"Don't be so boring, besides this barbecue needs livening up a bit."

Emma pulled it double time, exposing more and more of my thighs.

I knew my "big retro panties" would soon be visible to everyone and pleaded with her quite loudly to stop! Everyone kind of stopped their conversations and either came much nearer for a better look or looked over.

"For fuck sake Emma, everyone's watching" I snapped.

"Good" replied Emma coldly.

Emma stopped just short of the bottom of my underpants, everyone quietened down. She cheekily asked out loud

"Ok. what's the consensus of the people, shall I stop now or keep going? I'll leave it up to you."

Cleverly using everyone else to avoid direct blame.

"Stop now" I called out to everyone in a slightly serious desperate tone.

It went eerily quiet for about 10 seconds then suddenly words of encouragement started....but not for me.

"Nah, keep going" came a typical male reply.

"Yeah, don't stop Emma" said another male (which sounded suspiciously like Steve?)

"Go for it" more males as expected.

But surprisingly after the men stopped calling out, it happened.

"Just keep pulling" said a woman's voice.

"Make her pay" said another.

"Do it" another female called out.

This was followed up by a female chorus of "Emma, Emma, Emma" which stemmed into laughter.

"Holy shit" I thought.

The women are more enthusiastic than the men, and the ironic thing was I had only just met some of those people an hour or so earlier and they were all really pleasant, but now wanted me stripped for their entertainment.

"Where was the solidarity" I thought.

Emma cackled again and said "sorry hun, the people of the barbecue have spoken and it's unanimous they want me to continue."

I knew it was futile but I pleaded again.

"C'mon Em's it's me, we've been besties for twenty years."

Emma shook her head and quirked

"You must always give the people what they want."

She started pulling, I tried to hold the thread but Emma was too strong and determined, within about about a minute I could see that the bottom of my panties were showing, I put my whole hand over the front to cover them but I could feel that they were now exposed at the back, I yanked on the dress material still defiant not to show anything, but it was a losing battle! I put my other hand over my butt, I even tried grabbing the thread again to stop her but I couldn't get a good grip.

Everyone was either laughing or sniggering at me.

Emma was clearly loving it, I yelled to Steve but he all he said was

"You got yourself into this with that prank, you know you went too far and now it's payback time, no sympathy."

I took a deep breath and sighed

"Ok, you got me."

By then I had a big grin on my face.I was bright red and embarrassed but accepted it was a kind of payback prank.

Emma laughed and said "I know, now take your hands away everyone's enjoying this, especially me" and everybody was.

I thanked everyone sarcastically for their support and they laughed.

"c'mon move your hands, we all want to see those panties" Emma declared.

The weird thing was everybody found this fun, no one objected or looked the least uncomfortable, the fuckers were all having fun watching.

I figured that if no one cared why should I? I decided to give in and slowly let go of my grip.

As Emma pulled a male voice announced "ah white with polka dots, retro indeed."

I kept my arms at my sides. I'd given up.

"Cute dots" a woman called out.

"Thanks" I replied.

I was showing about half of my panties when Charlotte approached Emma and said "this looks fun, can I do?"

"Sure" said Emma and handed her the thread.

I stared at Charlotte and she smiled and said something like

"This is sexy, no? everyone can see."

I didn't want to sound angry or negative so I answered

"Yeah, I suppose so."

But after her saying that my feelings changed, being slowly stripped this way was pretty hot, I secretly enjoyed all the attention and I knew that this would really turn Steve on, as he gets off on my exhibitionism around others.

Charlotte kept going until all of my briefs were fully exposed.

"Michael then called out "I don't normally get excited by granny panties but they look great on you."

That made me blush a little.

As Charlotte finished she summoned Eric and he took over and then it was Lisa's turn followed by Angela. she pulled until my ribs were exposed.

When it came to the men's turn, they all seemed a bit sheepish and awkward about who was going to go first! Eventually Steve got involved and then John, Ian and the rest had a go leaving it just under my breasts with the bottom of my bra exposed. (Throughout all of it, I did notice that various camera phones had either snapped or videoed the event.)

It was left like that and Emma untied the thread from my legs on the proviso that I'd have to stay like that and not go in the house and hide or get a bath towel and wrap it round me, I agreed as being like that with everyone else fully dressed was too much to pass up.

When I sat with Barry and talked, he looked a little worried and so I asked him if he was ok, he said he wasn't sure, as he felt guilty about taking pics and reducing my dress and that it had gone too far.

I teased him and said it was really mean and everyone should be ashamed. He sort of panicked, apologized and offered me his shirt to cover up! I laughed and said it was fine, just harmless fun and not to worry, as I wasn't bothered being in my undies as iI normally wear nothing at the beach! I asked him if he enjoyed stripping me and seeing my underwear?

He said "yes."

As we finished talking I could hear what sounded like Emma's parents talking loudly in the distance, they suddenly appeared and were walking down the garden towards us!

I called out to Emma.

"Your fucking parents are here! What the fuck!"

"Just in time, I didn't want them to miss this" Emma replied.

"You told them about this" I said naively.

" Yeah, I sent my mum a text and a pic, you know how close we are" she responded.

Emma's mum Kim is a proper Aussie, her dad Alec is British, Emma moved to the UK when she was 12.

Kim greeted Emma & John and then came straight up to me, so I stood up. They were both fairly drunk and merry from a boozy lunch.

"Fucking hell love, what happened to your clothes?" she enquired with a huge grin.

"Your daughter thought that it would be funny to pull my dress to pieces and everyone else joined in" I answered.

"Bloody ripper, sounds like you guys had fun...... at Caity's expense" and laughed, she went on :-

"You could have waited from us though"

"There's still a bit left if you want a go" Emma advised.

"Emma" I said sharply.

"Oh, I was saving that last part for them" she replied.

"No" I snapped.

"Why not, you've got a bra on under there" Emma concluded.

"Yes, but it's a really see through one" I explained.

"I definitely want to see that then" Alex joked.

"C'mon Caity, we did agree the whole dress could come off" added Emma. Plus it's not like they haven't ever seen your boobs before" (They had at their house when we'd been caught in our early 20's in just our panties, sunbathing in the garden, which I've never really lived down.)

12