All Comments on 'Stripped Naked at Friend's BBQ'

by Nicewife344

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Poacher11Poacher11over 1 year ago

A harmless bit of fun. more please

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Another great story NW344.

In the past I’ve attended parties where only one or two people are prepared or willing to strip off, on this occasion that was you! If you’re profile pic is anything to ho by the others may have felt somewhat inferior to your figure!

Interesting that your lingerie ended up across the world AND the wife allowed it to be kept!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Found it off putting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars for the story. 5 stars for the personal party favor. If that is you in your Bio I can understand why they all said yes to the strip off. I do think Michael should at least got a dance. haha. I would love to here more of your exploits even if nudity isn't involved. I like the way you describe the events. Thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze! (Michael)

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 1 year ago

definitely fun! Good story, well paced narrative with good detail. nice tease thank you

secretwatchersecretwatcherover 1 year ago

Great story... Now with all those pictures, I can see some wonderful possibilities for blackmail on some future events!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you're a gutter slut and your 'husband' is either your pimp, or a fucking idiot, perhaps both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story, it was well paced and had a great narrative. The only one naked aspect did it for me!

.I found your & your husband's antics fun.

In respect to the commenter directly below, it's either a troll or someone with severe mental problems either off their meds or taking something they shouldn't! All that rage, why leave such sardonic words on an erotic story website? They really need to get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story! I really liked it when my wife unexpectedly removed all her clothes at a party and danced nude. For about 3 hours she was the only one naked, just carrying on like normal, except no clothes. Friends, co-workers, a few strangers, all got to see. And she wasn't even drunk! She really got into it, and when somebody remarked that he couldn't see her pussy that well she lay on a sofa, parted her legs and held herself open. But she still didn't let anyone touch her. Then she danced some more, until it was time to go home. At work the next week, the ones that weren't at the party were jealous they were the only ones in the company who didn't know what her clitoris looked like, so she stripped off in the lounge and spread her legs again. I'm her husband and I'm proud of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P10 months ago

Great fun and one to be remembered or relived for many years.

Although others could have joined in .......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have grabbed the phone and crushed it under my heel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous