Stripped Naked at Friend's BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Emma and said "thanks for the reminder."

"Oh go on, don't be a spoil sport" went Emma.

"No, I can't" I replied shaking my head.

Emma looked disappointed and snapped "ok, we'll call it even over that prank you pulled."

"Seriously" I confirmed.

"Yes" Emma concluded reluctantly.

I thought it over for a minute.

"In that case, pull away" I said relieved.

I was pretty drunk at this point.

Alec went first and did it really slowly to savor the moment, he was egged on with chants of "Alec, Alec, Alec" he kept going until he saw my nipples (your bestie's dad looking at your breasts is not something I'd encourage) Kim was in hysterics when it came to her turn, she was quick and thorough, the dress ended in her hands, she just discarded it as if was nothing, as the thread fell to the grass, my tits were on display to all through the green mesh fabric, that fucking dress had caused me nothing but hassle & exposure was it cursed?

Everyone had a good look.

"This barbie's fucking awesome" quipped Michael.

Emma loosened the thread from around my legs and ankles and freed me, I could have quickly run into the house and found something to cover myself up in, but I didn't! being exposed to all felt sexy! Emma, Lisa, John, Ian,Steve & me had often played strip games in the past so this was no biggie, the only difference now was that everybody except me was dressed.

I walked back to the table cool as a cucumber, poured myself a glass of white wine and sat down. Steve came over and took off his shirt to cover me up, I looked at Emma before excepting it.

"Go ahead, wimp out and put it on" she said jokingly "spoil everyone's fun."

"Fine" I replied "I'll stay like this."

Steve replied "Suit yourself" and sat back down.

About an hour passed and after I'd spoken to a few people, Alec & Kim decided to go home, I stood up to say goodbye, Alec stared at my tits the whole time we spoke, Kim thought it fun to take some pics with Alec's phone! She confirmed that there were no hard feelings about her & Alec exposing me and I told her it was fine! I try not to think about Alec looking at the pics! I have asked him on different occasions if he still had them and to delete them.

He always replies "when hell freezes over."

After they'd left it was time for some dancing, the table was moved to one side to create some floor space leaving an array of chairs in an oval shape. Emma, Lisa, Charlotte and me strutted our stuff to an Iphone of dance tunes while the boys watched beers in hand.

For some reason the dancing turned very flirtatious between the girls, which got the guys full attention. We danced with our bodies close together seductively. I felt Charlotte behind me rub my outer thighs up & down with her fingertips and then put her hands on my hips! I'm not a lesbian (99.9% heterosexual these days) but it felt so good, I still don't understand why we started acting this way?

We wiggled our asses and gyrated our hips to some hip hop, Ian changed the music to some erotic South East Asian sounding stripping music as a joke, but we all played along, the others gradually feeling their bodies through their clothes, I squeezed my tits together in my bra and touched my now erect nipples.

Steve called me over with an index finger gesture, opened his wallet and stuck a twenty in the front of my panties, so I gave him an impromptu lap dance, I felt his hard cock poking up.

Michael followed suit and pulled out a twenty, and motioned me to do the same for him, but I shook my head and said only my husband gets one. He said "fair enough" but still put the twenty in my panties! Ian Tom & Barry did the same and Ian spotted John a twenty as his wallet was in the house!

I carried on dancing and shaking my ass as best I could, but felt like a stripper on amateur night at a seedy bar. As I danced away Michael enquired what they'd get for their money if they couldn't get a lap dance?

I foolishly asked what they wanted, this led to a whispering discussion between them until Ian piped up.

"We want to see everything."

I whispered to Emma "they want to see everything, what shall I do?"

Emma giggled and said "do it, dare ya."

I replied to Emma " I will if you will."

"No" she said "they've only paid to see you."

So I thought "fuck it, you only live once right."

I walked over to Steve, took the cash out of my panties and put it in his shirt pocket for safe keeping.

I knew they were expecting sexy so i put my game face on, I asked Ian to play that "Rocking over the beat" dance song, as it began I sunk my body so my ass stuck out and wiggled it, then put my thumbs into the sides of my panties pulling them down to almost my pussy hair then back up a few times teasingly, then dropped to my haunches and opened my legs possibly exposing a small wet spot that had been forming since we had started the erotic dancing.

The boys were seemingly captivated as I danced in the centre of the girls.

I tried to make as sexy as I could so squeezed my boobs through the bra, I could feel my hard nipples peeping through, I then rubbed my middle finger over my panties feeling my now sticky clit through the material, the guys were a little opened mouthed watching someone's wife do this, I turned and pulled down the back of my panties flashing my cheeks.

I did this and touched my breasts throughout most of the song, my adrenaline surged at the thought of stripping in front of people I'd only met a few hours before! I whispered to Charlotte to unclasp my bra and she did it without hesitation as I felt it loosen, I pulled it off me to a cheer from everybody! I jiggled my tits as the bra fell to the ground.

As for the panties, I took them off in stages, a little more up & down as before but gradually more daring as I got them down mid thigh, the guys let out "whoa's" as my neatly trimmed snatch was now on display, my pubic free tender lips now available for prying eyes.

Slipping them down to my knees I felt a rush, as I let them fall to the ground and stepped out of them. I picked them up and flicked them in Steve's direction but Michael leant forward and caught them, he held them up high in a victory gloat and then drew them to his face to sniff of my cunt juice! He then placed them on the side of his chair.

I could tell that Steve was a little gobsmacked but went with it, Michael was having the time of his life! There was no jealousy or awkwardness between them.

Now naked accept for my boots I carried on dancing, Charlotte's fingertips still touching me up, as the song ended I told the girls how sexy and liberating it now felt to be nude in the hope that they'd join me, but there were no takers.

"Looks like it's only you today hun" Emma said smiling.

I danced the next song solo as the girls hadn't gotten tired, afterwards I sat on a cold aluminum chair with my now bare ass.

As I sat I wondered how long I'd be naked for, I needed to pee but it was only 9pm and still light, so I carefully walked back to the house crouching low and covering myself hoping that the neighbors weren't watching, When I came out of the toilet Emma was standing outside, she looked me up & down and said

"I think everyone's seen enough, go back and I'll bring you something to cover up with"

I thanked her and went outside to put my undies back on, but when I got back there they had disappeared! looked for them everywhere and asked around but got nothing but giggles!

Luckily Emma was coming soon with a cover up or so I thought?

When she finally returned, I noticed that there was nothing in her hands for me.

"Ems, hun I can't help but notice that you're empty handed" I said sheepishly.

"so" she replied coyly.

"I thought that you were going to get me something to cover up with? As now I can't even find my underwear" I kind of said in a low voice.

"I'm so sorry" said Emma "But I don't recall the conversation that way, I'm sure you said that you were fine as you were, besides you took it all off so you can stay like that."

I looked at Emma and joked "You're a meanie."

"I know and there's nothing you can do about it" she cackled in a mock evil voice.

As Emma was sitting next to

Sure, I could have just asked Steve for his shirt but it was fun playing this silly role play with Emma! She was in kind of a dominating position which was a bit of a turn on if I'm honest.

At least I had the stripping money or so I thought? I didn't really want the money but as everyone had seen me naked I figured I'd earned it. When I asked Steve where it was he said.

"Oh did you really want to keep that? We all thought it better to give it to Emma for the bbq, besides you didn't want to be paid to strip do you?"

"I suppose you're right" I conceded.

"Besides" Steve continued "stripping for free is much sexier."

Now naked I decided to slow my drinking down and drank only soft drinks, as that would result in fewer trips to the toilet and less chance of the neighbor's seeing me! So I started to sober up, but the more sober I got the more aware I felt of my nudity among the others. Everyone seemed nicer to me now and remarked how daring I was, I was curious why the other women wanted to pull on my dress and got the same response "it was a little mean what we did but kind of fun as I seemed ok with it"

As I approached Steve I told him that it was "required" by Emma that I stay naked, I lied and said

"unless you preferred that I cover up."

He said "good try Caity but I think Emma is right on this one."

Emma then sat down next to me then quick as a flash pulled my knees wide apart and rested them on the arms of the chair holding them open, exposing everything to Michael & Eric for a few seconds.

I quickly got up after that.

As I stood and talked I noticed a few of them would take a sneaky pic of me with their phones, I wanted to get mad but all I could muster was

"Please don't post that on the internet."

This lead to Emma lining everyone up for a pic, I tried to hide behind them, but got whisked front and centre with my arms lightly held so I couldn't cover up. Emma clicked away and even took pics with other peoples phones for them.

When I asked Emma why she need to do that she replied

"Insurance."

"Insurance for what?" I said bemused.

"Insurance, if you ever pull a prank on me like that again, this picture gets posted to those only one nude websites and directly to your boss and male colleagues understood?

"Understood" I replied and went on "I swear I'll never do anything like that again."

I accepted that I would be the only one showing my body that day and there was nothing I could do to change that, by 11pm I was more or less sober and still nude! It felt so liberating! We finally had enough of being outdoors and came inside about 11.30. I felt quite weird sitting on Emma's sofa nude so she got me something to wear! in true Emma style she provided a see through white thong and white camisole, I don't normally wear thongs but I put it on with the camisole.

I sat and wondered how the day had progressed from a boring 1970's party to sitting in a see thru thong, my luck I suppose! We played a few charades games and I suggested a strip forfeit version but no one wanted to do that as they didn't want to steal my limelight!

An hour passed and we decided to make a move home, Charlotte was quite sober by now so her & Eric offered us a lift home, when I said my goodbyes John & Ian both squeezed my ass as we hugged and Emma couldn't resist pulling the string up my bottom to wedgie me! Barry was still a bit unsure as to what to make of me and was still concerned that things had gone a little too far! It was sweet of him but I reassured him by saying

"Don't worry about it, our evenings often get crazy and I sometimes end up naked, the main thing is you had a good time."

He just smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

In the past we'd all been naked together in our hot tub, at mixed spa's and strip games (that I'd usually lost and ended up doing nude forfeits after everyone else had gotten dressed) Plus someone in our main group always buys me sexy lingerie for my birthday every year which I'm always coaxed into modeling for them.

The mystery of the panties disappearance came to light when Michael's new wife found them after they had moved in together in Melbourne! After some explaining and pics his wife saw the funny side and to his surprise even let him keep them! I'm not sure how true this is as this story came from John? My bra and the remnants of my dress were returned by mail a few days later.

Anyway, Charlotte drove us back with Steve in the front giving directions, Eric sat in the back with the light on pretending to look for his phone, when he found it he left the light on but stared at my body for the entire journey as I was only still in cami & thong, so I just smiled back.

When we arrived I thanked them for a fun evening and as I was about to get out Charlotte leaned over the seat and kissed me on both cheeks and said in an alluring French accent

"Today was so fun, I'm sorry about your dress but you know that we had to do it! I loved that you were ok about it and everything, that's really sexy, I hope to see you again."

I replied that I didn't normally get naked in front of strangers at parties, but today was the exception.I got out of the car and said goodbye to Eric who was looking at my ass grinning.

When we got inside I immediately took off the thong and the camisole

Steve smiled and said "You spent most of the bbq like that."

"I Know, I can't believe that you let them strip me" I replied.

"Yeah, that Emma is a real minx isn't she? It was good that everyone joined in though otherwise it could have been really awkward, did it turn you on?" Said Steve.

"What do you think?" I said with a smile. I went on "but don't you think it was strange that no one objected or tried to stop it though."

Steve laughed and concluded "well that's typical of your luck isn't it."

"I suppose so" I replied "why I am I always the one this happens to?"

We had a shower and a great fuck thinking about how the day had gone and how many new people had seen me naked, I still think about that day fondly and sometimes have a little play down there, thinking about it when I'm alone.

I still have a few thoughts about that day.

Did I go too far?

Was it mean of them to strip me in the first place? or just harmless fun?

Was it unfair?

What do you think?

12