Stripper

Story Info
A midwestern girl is persuaded to strip at a party.
9.5k words
4.17
35.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and I are both going to turn 23 this coming year, both from Iowa Falls and both went to Iowa State University. Iowa Falls only has a population of about 5,000 people and out of that only about 100 or so of the kids are our same age, so of course we know each other pretty well.

While Tina and I have always been on friendly terms, she is definitely more brash and wild than I am, even a bit reckless at times I'd say, so consequently while we had lots of friends in common we were never exactly "besties".

Not surprisingly in a small town like ours news travels fast and everyone knows each other's business. I have no doubt within an hour of Tina finding out earlier this spring that she had gotten an internship in New York City, half the town knew it as well. I'm not going to lie, I was super envious when I heard the news; knowing she would spend the summer in Manhattan, working for an advertising agency.

AD-on Creations may be a small firm, but hell, it was still based in Manhattan and that was definitely a big deal where we are from. I bumped into Tina a couple of times after she got back, but it wasn't until almost Christmas, at a party thrown by a mutual friend of ours, that I finally got a chance to sit down and talk with her.

Right away I asked her a million questions about what "The City" was like. When she wasn't answering my questions I was telling her how great I thought it would be to live someplace exciting like New York City, or I was complaining about how boring Iowa Falls was. The entire night I kept telling her how lucky she was to have gotten out, even if it was just for the summer. Gosh, I couldn't wait to leave this small town and see the world!

The party was fun but as the clock pushed past midnight most of the twenty or so guests had left. The last of us were all sitting around the living room sipping various drinks, smoking and chatting. There was the host Ralph and his girlfriend Gloria, Ralph's best friend Bobby, Tina and myself.

I knew Tina well enough to know the girl likes to party and loves to drink. Personally I don't object to having a good time but two or three drinks is all I needed to get a nice buzz on and keep me happy for the evening. Tina can easily out drink me and is able to handle twice as much liquor as I can and still be in control.

Her problem was after five or six drinks she lost her ability to count and the capacity to say no. Six drinks could quickly become eight and eight an even dozen. She wasn't exactly an alcoholic but if she wasn't careful she could end up one.

I have to admit I may have had a drink or two more than usual tonight as well. Perhaps that's why even though part of my brain knew I was probably being annoying, I kept pestering her to tell me more and more about her New York "summer adventure".

I'm not sure if it was because of my relentless questions or her guilt or the alcohol, but she suddenly snapped that she actually blew the internship after only two weeks. I got the impression she was actually relieved to finally confess. She said she got the boot for showing up to work 40 minutes late one morning, after a long night of drinking and clubbing.

She said she had already called in "sick" twice before due to similar situations and didn't dare miss work again. I guess showing up late, still drunk and more than a little hungover wasn't a great idea either. The creative director, Susan, dismissed her on the spot.

I felt horrible after repeatedly saying all night how lucky she was to have such a great opportunity. But something didn't add up. I'm sure she spent the entire summer in New York because I saw her Instagram and Snapchat posts.

Room and board alone cost a nice chunk of change yet not only did she return home in September with a bunch of new clothes, but she drove back in a nicer, albeit still used, car. Her family didn't have money to pay for any of that so she had to have earned it on her own.

"So how did you end up supporting yourself, then?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Her mood was somber but not emotional as she relived that day for us, describing how she went back to her room in the Brooklyn apartment she sublet, and had a meltdown in front of her roommate. She knew unless she could quickly land a job that paid more than minimum wage she was going to have to call her parents and drive back home in shame.

Her roommate Desiree, consoled her and helped her brainstorm job options. Tina said the more she thought about it though, the more hopeless it looked. Even waitressing jobs weren't easy to land since she didn't have any experience.

Tina said she was about to cry again when Desiree said light heartedly, 'Well I've seen you dance; you could always strip!' Assuming her friend was joking, Tina said she started laughing. Then Desiree confided to her that the year before she actually hit a financial rough patch herself and did just that. Desiree told her the money was very good and she still had connections if Tina wanted to try it, but only if she was comfortable doing something like that.

Sitting there drunk, listening to Tina tell her story, I could feel myself getting more and more turned on as I realized what it was she actually did this summer.

I don't think the others believed her at first, but the more she opened up to us, the more obvious it was to me that she was being completely honest and vulnerable. Even still it was so hard to fathom. I mean she was an attractive girl and definitely not shy, but I never imagined she would do anything like that.

She told us the club wasn't upscale but it wasn't super seedy either. The manager agreed to try her out during some of the slower time slots and she got paid strictly from tips. Even working just three or four nights a week during the off hours she usually took home over $1,500, and all in cash. That was more than twice as much as AD-on Creations was going to pay her.

"Wow! $1,500 a week! Cash! Why aren't you still there!?" I laugh, truly surprised.

Tina stares hard into my eyes for a second searching for something, "It's not for everyone, it changes you and your perception of people."

I imagine myself being up on stage and stripping off my clothes as she says this, with all those hungry eyes on my body and instantly a tingle of arousal crawls up and down my body.

I can't help but ask her, "I know you did it for the money but did it...you know...turn you on at all, dancing naked for all those men?"

She pauses trying to focus her alcohol soaked mind into coherent thoughts as she looks back on her experience. Eventually she says, "Honestly, at first all I felt was nervousness, shame and guilt...and I guess a little stupid and embarrassed; dancing around trying to be sexy in front of a half empty room of strangers. I almost quit after that first night. But I couldn't bear the thought of calling my parents and disappointing them.

"After the first week though, it got easier and I tried to relax and have fun with it. On a good night, if I had a couple of cute guys with cash to spend, I even enjoyed it. Towards the end of my shift, the place was usually packed. There was definitely a different level to the energy when it was crowded.

"When all eyes are locked on you and you're in control of the room racking in a ton of tips; those nights were actually pretty fucking awesome!" she says with a broad grin. "Oh, and it's not all men either. There were lots of women there too."

It never even dawned on me that women would go to places like that but I guess that was naive of me. I've never thought of a woman watching me in a sexual way before. I tried imagining it, wondering if it would also turn me on.

Tina looks into my face and I could tell she is trying to read me, "Why? Do you honestly think you've got what it takes to do something like that?"

"Shit, for 1,500 bucks a week and a chance to live in New York City, heck yeah, sign me up!" I laugh.

Tina slowly looks me up and down, scrutinizing my body, "You're more than sexy enough. That's not a problem, for sure. But being hot is just a small part of it. You have to be comfortable and confident showing off your body in front of a crowd.

"You have to make them want you. You have to know how to move; how to tantalize and tease and play with these guys. You also have to be raunchy and down right nasty at times. What does a good little girl like you know about those things?"

I roll that over in my mind. I've always loved dance and I've taken classes since I was five years old. Honestly there was a time in my life when I lived, ate and breathed dance. Even now I still take various dance classes as well as Pilates and yoga. I can definitely move my body and Tina has no idea of my predilection towards exhibitionism.

Growing up in a small conservative town in Iowa I was always careful not to be on the down side of a bad reputation. I learned from an early age how to be prim and proper.

It wasn't until college that I realized I enjoyed showing myself off to others, thanks to Ken, my boyfriend at that time. The more I learned how much it aroused me to be seen, the better I became at innocently revealing my body. A door "accidentally" left slightly ajar when dressing or undressing. A towel that happened to slip at an inopportune moment unveiling a breast or on occasion, ooops!...my entire body.

These moments excited me more than anyone could ever have imagined. Knowing that someone was peeking or spying or glimpsing or even just blatantly watching me while I was naked or half dressed, aroused me to no end.

With this in mind I chuckle and tell her, "I'm sure I can figure it out."

"Really, then show us," Tina says with a smug grin.

"You're joking! Right here? Right now?" I look around the room at my friends' suddenly lecherous faces.

Naturally it is Bobby who starts chanting first, "Do it! Do it! Do it!" and after a few seconds the rest of the room joins in.

Gloria, who is sitting on the shag carpeting with her back against the sofa cuddling Ralph, suddenly shouts, "Wait, you need the right music!" She scrolls through various songs on her phone, then the music that had been softly playing in the background abruptly stops and "Pour it up" by Rihanna starts playing at a level that is much more danceable but not so loud as to have the cops come knocking.

Laughing and secretly loving the opportunity to flaunt my body but not wanting to seem too eager, I wait a couple of seconds before jumping up.

"Oaky, Okay! Ladies and gentlemen, get your cash ready and be prepared to be entertained, and aroused!"

Realizing that this is about to happen, I quickly take inventory of my outfit. Unfortunately It being winter and the party just a casual get together, my clothing isn't exactly what you would label as "stripper appropriate". I have on a medium weight sweater over a plaid flannel button down shirt and an old pair of jeans. I've already removed my boots at the door but I'm still wearing a pair of thick wool, light grey socks. All very sexy, not!

More importantly I do a quick mental check of what underwear I chose that evening and I remember with relief that I have on a relatively new, plain pink cotton panty and bra set, thank God!

Truth be told, not only have I never stripped before but I've never even been to a strip club. The only thing I can think of that came close to that was a reality cable tv show I once saw about a woman that gave pole dancing and stripping classes to middle aged women who wanted to spice up their sex lives. I found the whole thing fascinating and very erotic.

I channel that thought along with moves from a rendition of Cabaret I once danced and all the down and dirty hip hop moves I've learned over the years.

I let the music wash over me and feel it's rhythm work its way down into my hips. Not wanting my friends to think I'm taking this too seriously, especially in case I make a fool of myself, I decide to ham it up a bit in the beginning.

Swaying my butt back and forth and joking in an obviously staged, naive and somewhat surprised voice, I say, "Oh my, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. This is all just so...unexpected...", I flash them a playful look over my shoulder and bat my eyes at them flirtatiously.

"After all I'm just a young...innocent...midwestern gal," I say in time with the music, as I slowly rotate my hips while freeing my hair from the scrunchy that's holding it back in a ponytail. Then at the end of the sentence and on beat, I suddenly shake my hair free and strike a seductive Bob Fosse-esque pose.

My "audience" roars in approval with shouts, loud whistles and claps. I feel the energy shoot into me like a jolt adrenaline and any awkwardness I may have felt is totally gone now. I may never have stripped before but I've done countless dance recitals and performing in front of people feels totally natural to me. This is nothing but another character role, I tell myself.

I seductively gyrate my hips and move my hands up and down my body as I take my time circling the room. I put on my best, 'you know I'm hot and you know you want some of this,' expression, going out of my way to make eye contact with each and every one of their smiling faces, as well as giving each of them a little extra special individual attention.

I run my hand through Bobby's hair then lightly and playfully slap his cheek cause he's such a naughty boy. For Gloria I slide my fingertips along her face then down her neck, stopping between her breasts at the top of her halter top.

I straddle Ralph and get low, almost sitting on him and stretch my arms out on either side of his head; our faces only a couple of inches apart, and blow him a kiss. With Tina I try a different strategy. I know she must have seen and done more than I can possibly imagine and it's too soon to try a seductive move on her. Instead I merely dance a bit in front of her, showing her a range of moves that hint at what lies beneath my casual clothes waiting to be exposed.

Moving back to the center of the room I pulled my sweater up over my head and twirled it like a helicopter blade, then fling it gently into Bobby's face to cheers and claps.

Turning my back to the appreciative "crowd", I move my butt in circles, sometimes bending at the waist and arching my back and at other times bending deep at my knees and getting low, sticking it straight out at them. Like a magician doing sleight of hand misdirection, with their focus on my ass, I unbutton my shirt away from their view.

As the chorus of the song shifts I spin and hold my shirt closed in front of me, but push up my abundant boobs allowing a provocative amount of cleavage to spill out. Moving over to Bobby I lean forward and thrust my still mostly covered breasts just before his face, then releasing my hands from my shirt I shake my heavy tits letting them sway in my bra pushing my shirt open.

"Woohoo! Oh yeah baby!" Bobby shouts thrilled.

I actually dated Bobby for a couple of weeks back when I was 18 during that last summer before I went off to college, but other than a little bit of making out we never went further than first base so this was more of my boobs then he ever saw back then.

Instinctively he reaches out to grab my breasts but I slap his hands away playfully and wiggle my finger 'no' in front of his face. Everyone laughs and cheers except Bobby who smiles sheepishly, like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"No money, no honey!" I tell him seductively.

He fishes around in his pants pocket and pulls out a single. Bobby is cute and sweet but kind of a mess and always seems to be broke which is one of the main reasons why he, himself, is usually "single". He looks at me embarrassed and shrugs his shoulders.

I roll my eyes and give him a, 'Really dude, is that the best you can do?' look, but move forward and let him stick the dollar in the strap of my bra and cop a bit of a feel in doing so.

Tina yells, "Over here baby!" and shakes a twenty in the air.

I sashay over to where she is sitting. Naturally I really want to impress her since she is the one judging me. The pressure's on. No holding back now.

With my shirt hanging open I roll my washboard abs inches from her face. Staring into her eyes as I dance, I provocatively unsnap the closure on my jeans and pull them open. She tucks the twenty into the waistband of my freshly exposed panty top, then before she can lower her hands I take them in mine and make her slowly pull the zipper down on my jeans.

The rest of the "audience" lets out a long naughty sounding, "Oooooooooo!"

Rocking my hips from side to side I hook my thumbs in the top of my pants and tug gently down as I sway and spin 180', lowering them gradually in time with the music.

Slowly more and more of my pink cotton panties come into view to a new round of whistles, shouts and applause. When my jeans are around the thickest part of my butt I reached back for Tina's hands and positioned them at the top edge of my pants then I lift my arms above my head and shake my ass in a rapid little shimmy, allowing her to pull them free of my ass cheeks as the cheers crescendo.

Still facing away from her I lower my panty covered butt to her lap, then using her for support, I lift my legs and snake quickly out of the jeans, tossing them dramatically across the room. I slide one of my socks off and twirl and fling it away, then the other.

Leaning back against her chest I pull my shirt off one shoulder, then looking back into her eyes I rotate the bare skin of my shoulder just across her lips. Lifting one leg straight up in the air I spin in place on her lap until I am facing her, then bring that leg down on the opposite side of her body as I place my arms around her neck.

My face is now so close to hers that our foreheads are touching and I can feel the heat of her breath on my lips. I'm sure it looks like we might kiss and the way Tina is staring into my eyes I don't think she would stop me if I tried.

Instead I reach down and take her hands in mine and lift them to the edge of my shirt. In one motion I have her pull it open as I push my large breasts forward and up while simultaneously pulling her face down into my tits. Arching backwards as I do this allows the others to see me shimmy my exposed bra held boobs in Tina's face.

How's that for teasing and raunchy, Tina!

A new round of cheers erupts. Then Ralph shouts from where he is sitting, "Hey sexy I got $10 bucks for you over here!"

"I got 20!" Gloria quickly adds.

Getting up off of Tina's lap I let my shirt fall to the floor and seductively strut over to where the lovers sit; now clad only in my cotton underwear. It works to my benefit that they are sitting on the floor together because their faces are waist high to me.

I dance around them for a bit making sure to give them a great view of my panty covered ass and scantily covered pussy. At this point I'm so aroused that my panties are more than a little damp and I really hope any wetness that may be visible is chalked up to sweat.

"Come on girl!" Gloria yells over the music, "My Ralphie is an ass man! Show him what you got!" she laughs hysterically.

I turn my back to them and position my ass inches from Ralph's face then rock it up and down and side to side waiting for him to stick the bill in the waistband of my panty. When he is done I pull the seat of my panties into my ass crack exposing as much of my cheeks as possible and start twerking.

This is obviously a hit judging from Ralph and Gloria cheers and claps.

"Ooooooh fuck yeah! Shake that thing girl!" Gloria screams in drunken delight.

Ralph is laughing and applauding as he watches my ass bounce around at high speed.

I've known Ralph my whole life. Our families have always been close and his parents still live in the house right next to mine. Growing up together there was a time when we were inseparable.