Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd spend our summers at the local swimming spot or riding our bikes around town or at the movies. We hung out with the same group of friends in high school but for some reason we never dated. It's not that I thought of him as a brother exactly but he was almost like family and it just never seemed right.

I have to say though, recently I could tell my feelings for him were shifting. We hardly saw each other during our four years of college (he went to Michigan State) so I was surprised during a graduation celebratory dinner thrown by our families, that he had suddenly matured, seemingly overnight, into an adult.

He wasn't that nerdy little kid I grew up with anymore but this sexy, confident, charming and intelligent man. He was already seeing Gloria at that point so I didn't pursue it any further.

But tonight, dancing almost naked for him with his girlfriend's blessing, I'm so turned on that I know this is a perfect chance to kick things up a notch. It's my opportunity to show him that I'm not that skinny little girl he grew up with either. He isn't the only one that has grown and matured.

With my back to him I straddle his outstretched legs and get on my knees, then grind my ass onto his crotch. I can feel the bugle in his jeans easily pressing back against the thin cotton of my very damp panty. It doesn't take long for his cock to get noticeably harder, either.

Once I can tell he is clearly aroused, I rise slowly, peeling the back of my panties down as I do, until they are under the cheeks of my butt, then gyrating to the music, I press my naked ass and pussy against his handsome smiling face. The hair of his mustache and beard are a new sensation for me. All of my boyfriends thus far have been clean shaven.

Gloria doesn't seem to mind this at all, in fact she seems to be even more excited than he is.

"Wooooo hooooo! Eat that ass Ralphie!" Gloria shouts gleefully.

I stare down at Gloria's smiling face as I ride her man's tongue. Fuck it's such a turn on to see her beaming with excitement as she watches me grind my ass on her man's face. Ralph isn't about to waste this opportunity I guess because I can feel his tongue not just snaking around my ass hole but he moves it down and around my pussy as well. I've never been this horny in all my life, reveling in the knowledge that everyone, especially Ralph's own girlfriend, is watching him eat me out and are cheering!

Even the best sex I've ever had can't compare to how incredibly erotic and exciting this is. Just the thought of taking things even further thrills me so much that I could easily cum right now if I'm not careful. I can't let that happen though, not yet, because only by being this turn on will I have the nerve to do what I know must happen next. I back off of Ralph's face and slide on over to Gloria, spinning to face her.

Straddling her body I dance staring down at her pretty face, gradually getting lower and lower until I am able to sit on her lap. Then reaching behind me I unsnap my bra and grab her head, pressing her face to my chest.

"Bite my bra and hold on to it with your teeth," I whisper in her ear, speaking just loud enough for only her to hear me above the beat of the pounding bass drums.

Gloria's mouth manages to bite the center piece between the cups of my bra and I roll my shoulders to the music and I back away from her leaving my it behind, sticking out of her mouth and exposing my hard nippled breasts for all to see. Gloria shrieks with wild excitement and shakes the bra like a dog with a chew toy, then flings it from her mouth to the side.

I shimmy my large firm boobs back to her face and rub my hard sensitive nipples across her smiling lips. She opens her mouth and latches on to one sucking it into her mouth, causing me to moan. I grab the back of her head and press my breast against her face.

Ralph seizes the opportunity to boldly lean over and take my other breast into his mouth. It feels amazing to have my nipples worked on at the same time and my clit responds by throbbing with every suck and nibble on my boobs. I look down at the couple as they feast on my tits and I'm surprised at how incredibly erotic I find it.

The sensation of their suckling and the high level of arousal I'm feeling from exposing myself to my friends is quickly pushing me to the edge of an orgasm but as incredible as this is, I know I can, and want to go further. It takes all my willpower to push them away.

Standing now directly in front of Gloria and staring down into her eyes, I slowly and deliberately place one foot on the sofa just to the side of her, spreading my legs open. Her smile is gone now, replaced by an expression of pure sexual desire and need.

I find the rhythm of the music again and grind my crotch against the air just inches from her face. My panties are down in the back but still cover my pussy in the front. She looks like she is almost in a trance as she runs her hands along my flat undulating belly and tucks her twenty into the waistband of my panty.

I've never seen a woman, or even that many men, look at me with such lust before. There is no doubt to me at this point that she is mine to do with whatever I want. Seeing her pretty face, flush with arousal between my naked thighs, is so much more of a turn on than I ever I expected. I don't even consider holding back now.

I grab her hair roughly with one hand and guide her face to the midway point along my inner thigh. Her large pretty blue eyes stared up into mine as she kisses the pale smooth flesh there. I glimpse her pink tongue peaking out from between her soft wet lips as she tastes my skin.

Such a naughty little slut! I know what you really want to taste!

I'm shocked that I would even have that thought.

This can't really be me doing this, can it?

It's almost like I'm watching someone else performing these acts.

Should I do it? I quickly ask myself.

You know you want to, more than anything you've ever wanted before. Show it to her, fuck let them all see.

I'm so incredibly aroused I can barely breathe and I'm starting to feel a little light headed.

Her eyes shift as I slowly pull the crotch of my panty to the side exposing my very wet and open sex to her. I can feel her instinctively push her head forward in an attempt to place her mouth to my splayed and dripping pussy, but my hand is still gripping her hair and I hold her back. Instead I gyrate my pussy just beyond her reach for a bit, teasing her and making her wait in anticipation, before slowly inching closer and closer to her face. When I'm finally within range of her tongue she eagerly reaches it out and flicks it across my swollen clit.

Ooooh fuck I can't believe how horny I am! Is this really happening right now?!

Other than the music playing in the background the room is silent now. No more playful cheers or claps. Things seem to have taken a turn that none of us expected.

Are Gloria the really only ones unable to hold back?, I think to myself.

Almost as if in answer to my thoughts, Ralph presses his tongue and mouth back to my ass.

Oh my God! This is so fucking hot; being licked front and back at the same time!

My eyes are half closed but a familiar movement catches my attention just to my right. I glance over and see that Bobby's pants and underwear are now down around his ankles and his hand is stroking his hardening penis.

I can't help but smile at him. I'm absolutely shocked to see that his cock is not only incredibly thick but impressively long to boot. His balls are at least the size of a pair of large kiwis. I guess he is blessed in some ways after all.

Seeing him stroke his dick makes me wonder what effect this display is having on Tina. I turn to see that she is still fully dressed and watching me intently as she sips her drink, but her free hand has slid into her unbuttoned designer jeans and is pressing small circles around her crotch.

We stare into each other's eyes for a bit, moaning softly with pleasure, then she finishes her drink and stands with a hint of drunken sway and walks over to me. Tina grabs my face with both of her hands and kisses me hard. I catch the scent of pussy from her fingers as our tongues dance together between our lips.

The bite of bourbon still sits in her mouth and I enjoy it's taste second hand. Tina sides her hands down my body, eventually cupping my firm breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples roughly between her fingers making me gasp and moan into her mouth.

Ralph removes his face from my ass and I'm vaguely aware of the sound of rustling clothes as he undresses somewhere behind me. Moments later I feel the heat of his naked flesh against my back and the rigid poke of his erection on the side of my ass cheek. He wraps his arms around my waist and plants hot wet kisses along my neck.

Tina breaks our kiss and she moves her mouth to Ralph's just over my shoulder. I gaze down at Gloria who is quickly becoming quite good at eating pussy. Just then she slides two of her slender fingers in my vagina and pumps them in and out as she continues to lick and suck on my swollen clit.

Tina's lips are on my ear now and her hot breath sends a shiver down my body.

She whispers, "Go on, fuck her Ralph."

He doesn't hesitate as if that was exactly what he was waiting to hear, and pushes my upper body over at the waist. I don't resist, I want him inside me. Reaching out I support myself with my hands on the couch's seat cushions and spread my legs a little wider in anticipation of his dick.

Staring down and back under my body, Gloria's head is blocking my view but I feel the thick tip of Ralph's cock press, then slide along the crack of my ass searching for the opening of my pussy.

He pauses when he discovers that Gloria's fingers are inside of me, blocking his entrance. But Gloria is having so much fun exploring my pussy, probing me deeper, occasionally even brushing against my G-spot, that she isn't about to give up what she's doing. Ralph is undeterred and slowly enters me guided by the back of his girlfriend's slender hand.

"Oooooooo fuck!" I groan deeply.

My body's initial involuntary reaction is to tightly squeeze my pussy in an attempt to prevent this new invader from entering me. I pant and moan loudly as his cock head forces itself into my vagina regardless of my efforts.

I breath and relax the muscles in my pussy to allow him easier access. The walls of my vagina loosen their grip and stretch as he pushes the rest of his dick up inside me. My pussy has never been this full before and the sensation is absolutely incredible! Ralph starts fucking me with slow, steady stokes; his hands on my hips, and I can can hear him grunting softy with pleasure.

"Bobby, get over here," Tina says, and I look over in her direction. Bobby is totally naked now and steps over as commanded.

How Is it possible that his cock is even bigger than it was before?!

"Get up there and let her suck you off," she says, pointing to the area of the sofa just in front of me.

He glances at me checking to see if I'm okay with that idea.

"Do it," I gasp in a breathless voice.

He steps on the seat cushions and sits his naked, shiny white ass on top of the sofa's backrest right in front of me; his glistening cock an inch from my face. Without hesitation or thought I grab it by the thickest part of the shaft and lower my mouth over the mushroom shaped tip.

The slightly salty, unique taste of precum greets my tongue as I lick the head of his dick, then down it's shaft.

His freaking cock is ridiculously large. It's like holding a damn beer bottle!

I remember a couple of winter recesses back when a bunch of my girlfriends and I got together for a night of drinking disguised as a sleepover party to catch up on gossip.

As part of a truth or dare game we got our friend Barb to show us some dick pics her boyfriend Tony had texted her. That freaking thing was so huge! We all squealed and marveled over it, snatching the phone out of each other's hands to get another look. The whole time Barb was cracking up with laughter.

Bobby's cock was all that and then some!

It's not like I'm inexperienced at sucking dick but I'm not even sure where to start with this monster. Plus, I'm having a really difficult time concentrating, as waves of intense pleasure keep washing across my body thanks to Ralph and Gloria.

I slide my head forward and take the tip of Bobby's cock into my mouth, covering my teeth with my lips and stretching my jaw wide open. It slides slowly along my tongue until his dickhead is against the entrance to my throat.

Shit, less than a third of his cock is in my mouth!

I totally get the concept of deep throating but let me tell you it's not something you can do without practice. Trying my best to relax and open my throat I tentatively push his dick further in my mouth.

As the first inch or two of his cock pushes its way into my esophagus I think, 'Okay, I got this', then I suddenly gag and it's game over. I instantly lift my head off his penis praying not to vomit. Thankfully Bobby doesn't have his hands on the back of my head forcing his dick down my throat or he'd be sitting in a puddle of beer and pizza. I have no doubt he must be used to girls struggling to suck his cock.

Meanwhile Ralph is pounding my pussy harder now and with more urgency. It suddenly occurs to me that his balls are probably slapping against his girlfriend's face, and I find that thought really hot.

Gloria has discovered how to suck my clit into her mouth and stroke it with her tongue at the same time. Her fingers are rubbing circles all over my G-spot now and the added pressure of Ralph's throbbing dick is suddenly just too much. I've been doing my best to prolong this amazing experience but I can no longer hold back.

I climax and loudly moan, "Fuuuuuck! I'm cumming!"

An orgasm the likes of which I've never experienced before erupts from deep inside of me.

Crazy images of crowds of people watching me cum flash rapidly across my mind's eyes. It shifts abruptly and I clearly see myself on stage in my high school auditorium, legs up in the air masturbating frantically as the entire school watches. A second and then a third orgasm quickly ripple across my body.

I would feel bad for Gloria if I were thinking straight because she learns first hand that I gush when I cum. My pussy spasms as multiple orgasms rock my body causing me to spray cum repeatedly into Gloria's mouth and splatter her face.

I can hear her gasp with surprise beneath me but her tongue does an admirable job of lapping and sucking on my clit despite the flood of fluid and the bucking of my pelvis. Ralph is mercilessly pounding my pussy as wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy washes over me until my super sensitive clit can no longer take it. I try to shake free from my lovers but I'm pinned helplessly between them.

"Ahhhh, I can't...I can't! I moan helplessly.

"Time out! Hold up Ralph!" Tina yells somewhere off to my side. My eyes are closed and Bobby is rubbing his monster dick and balls all over my face so I wouldn't actually be able to see her even if they were open.

Surprisingly, despite his horniness, Ralph slows his pace down to an occasional thrust. Gloria is panting between my thighs but removes her tongue from my pussy.

Tina leans next to me and whispers with a giggle in my ear, "You win. You actually are a raunchy little slut after all."

Then speaking out loud to the group she says, "Give the poor girl a chance to catch her breath,"

"Lie back," she tells Ralph. He reluctantly stops fucking me and lays back onto the shag carpet taking me with him. I lay on top of him, my back against his chest with his cock still buried balls deep inside of me, but it frees up Gloria who was crushed between me and the sofa. "Let's regroup. Gloria, why don't you take off those wet clothes."

"Speaking of wet clothing, you won't be needing these," Tina says, sliding off the soaked and stretched out remnants of my panties, tossing them to the side near my crumpled jeans.

"I think Bobby should get a turn. He's been so patient," Tina adds.

"But I'm not finished," Ralph says, sounding surprised and very disappointed.

Tina turns to him and says, "So, you're an "ass man". Fuck her ass while Bobby fucks her pussy."

"Wait, what?!" I yelp with surprise once it sinks in that it's my ass she's talking about.

"Oh come on honey, you're doing so well! I want to see what you can do when you really stretch yourself!" Tina chuckles at her own joke. "You promised me not just raunchy but nasty, so show me just how nasty you can be!"

Gloria is naked now and clearly horny. Her hand is rubbing her clit and she looks a little dazed. Her cheeks are wet with my cum and bright pink. "What about me? Fuck I need to cum so badly," she groans.

"Well you did such a good job of eating her pussy I think she should return the favor. Why don't you go sit on her face," Tina says tilting her head in my direction.

Gloria doesn't hesitate and crawls right up to my head and swings a leg over straddling me. Before I even know how I feel about it, her pussy is an inch above my face. It's so odd to see a woman's vagina this close. The musky but not unpleasant scent of her aroused and very wet sex permeates my nostrils.

If I wasn't so incredibly horny there is no way I would ever dream of sliding my tongue into the slit and folds of another woman's pussy, but here we were and truth be told, I actually kind of want her to lower her glistening, pink lipped cunt to my mouth; curious what it's like to pleasure a woman this way.

As I get my first taste of pussy, Tina spits into her hand and rubs a saliva coated finger around, then into my rectum. She probes my anus with one, then a second finger as Ralph withdraws his rock hard cock from my pussy and positions himself under me lining up his dick with my ass. At the same time Bobby climbs down from the sofa and steps between my open thighs and gets on his knees.

I wonder if I should speak up and let someone know that I never had anal sex before? As I debate whether or not I really want to be fucked in the ass it becomes a moot point when the much thicker tip of Ralph's slick dick replaces Tina's fingers in my asshole.

"Oooooooooo," I moan into the folds of Gloria's pussy as I slowly take Ralph into my ass.

I guess this is going to be a night of many firsts. The first time I ever stripped, the first time I've had lesbian sex, and the first time for whatever this is. Are there enough of us to call this an orgy or a gang bang?

I try my best to relax my anus. It's weird feeling something so large entering me back there instead of exiting, but after a bit of pinch it feels a lot nicer than I expected.

Bobby is very eager to finally fuck me and seconds later the hot steel bar that is his cock starts it's long journey into my vagina. Despite my pussy having just been stretched wide by Ralph's dick and Gloria's fingers, the tremendous girth of Bobby's cock makes me gasp with trepidation.

Gratefully, Bobby inches into me slowly, allowing me a chance to relax my vagina to accommodate his mammoth penis and doesn't just brutally force his dick in. Even still I'm amazed at how wide it stretches me. The exquisite feeling of being filled by his amazing cock and the new sensation of anal instantly takes my arousal up to a ten.

There isn't much I can do with the bottom half of my body since I'm sandwiched between the boys and totally at their mercy. My only real recourse to express my horniness is to lick and suck and explore Gloria's very aroused, very wet and very swollen clit and pussy.