Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrap my arms around her hips and pull her deeper on to my tongue as I lose all inhibition. No longer tentative, I'm free to enjoy the taste and texture of this woman's sex. I even run my tongue up and around her pink asshole rimming it and pressing the tip of my tongue into the opening.

I can't believe I'm licking her asshole. I never even licked any of my boyfriend's butt holes before. How can I be this horny?

Despite my best efforts to pleasure her I have to keep pausing as moments of my own sexual ecstasy are just too much for me to bear, causing me to stop and moan. It's difficult to concentrate on the task of learning how to eat pussy when I'm being fucked so well, but I have to admit, Gloria seems to be thoroughly enjoying herself. She is rocking her hips back and forth grinding her hot little twat against my face, moaning with abandon.

Tina joins Gloria and they start passionately kissing. Her hands run all over Gloria's curvaceous body pausing to squeeze her tits before sliding down her back to grab her ass.

I get a closeup view moments later of Tina's left index finger sliding into Gloria's puckered asshole. Without hesitation I lick Gloria's rectum around Tina's finger hoping she will enjoy the extra sensation of my tongue.

"Oh fuck yes!" Gloria moans instantly, her body jerking like she was hit with an electric shock.

Tina slips her right hand around the front of Gloria's body past my forehead and nose and her right middle finger and pointer start rubbing hard circles on Gloria's clit. With both of Tina's hands working on Gloria's ass and pussy and my tongue assisting, Gloria is groaning so loudly now that it almost sounds like she is in pain.

She starts grinding her sex on my face harder and faster. It's obvious she is about to cum so I shift my focus to her pussy and try my best to eat her out in earnest, burying my tongue deeply into her hole.

Gloria shrieks, unable to contain herself any longer and violently orgasms. Tina's fingers are a blur as she rapidly strums Gloria's clit, and a fresh stream of cum oozes on to my tongue. Thankfully Gloria is not a squirter like I am or I'd probably drown beneath her convulsing body.

Once her orgasm subsides Gloria dismounts my head and collapses next to me trying to catch her breath. Tina lowers her mouth to my wet face and kisses my pussy flavored lips and tongue. Free from my pussy eating duties I'm able to fully concentrate now on getting fucked.

Being so filled and at the mercy of their hard cocks is such a fucking turn on and unlike any experience I've ever had. Yes they are taking pleasure from my body but at the same time I know they want to please me. The rhythm of their thrusts have synced up at some point and they are suddenly working together, almost like one lover with dual cocks.

It actually feels as if their dicks are rubbing together inside me, and every time Bobby thrusts forward I have no doubt that they can in fact, feel each other's penises pressing against one another as well.

Bobby is really starting to get into it now fucking me harder, confident that I can accommodate his cock and he isn't going to hurt me. I can't believe that I can take enough of his dick into me that his heavy balls are able to slap against my ass, and probably against Ralph's dick and balls as well.

At some point, probably when Gloria was getting close to her orgasm and I was preoccupied, Bobby lifted my legs up into a "V" formation and is now holding on to my ankles as he pumps his dick into me. Poor Ralph is squashed beneath me but his moans and throbbing erection let me know that he's not complaining.

Tina lowers her head down to my tits and starts sucking on my nipples while one of her hands slides down my belly seeking out my cock filled pussy. Gloria seems to have recovered from her orgasm and decides to rejoin the action. I watch her crawl around past where Tina is sitting, just by my side, and mossy down out of view behind Bobby.

It's subtle but I can feel Gloria's tongue as it works its way around her boyfriend's cock in my ass as she licks my pussy juice off Ralph's dick and balls. I guess the thought of his girlfriend licking his prick as he fucks me is more than poor Ralph can bear and it pushes him over the edge.

Ralph's moans in my ear have been getting louder and more desperate so I'm not surprised when he finally announces, "Fuck. Cumming!"

I swear I can feel his hot load of jizz as it fills my rectum. His spasming, extra hard cock in my ass feels so unbelievably sexy that his orgasm carries me even closer to the edge of my own climax. I start to lose control of my mind as the pleasure intensifies.

I visualize myself surrounded by a crowd of naked men all with raging hard ons desperately trying to fuck me. My mind shifts suddenly so that I'm outside my body now watching myself getting fucked. My mind's eye zooms in on my ass and pussy and I can see multiple dicks fucking me simultaneously as others watch stoking their cocks shooting loads of cum all over my body. These images push me to the brink of orgasm.

Tina must sense that I'm about to cum because she starts to quickly manipulate my clit. Her fingers flash back and forth across my pussy as she moves her mouth to my ear.

"Cum for me you raunchy, nasty little slut! You like getting fucked and used like this don't you?" she asks me, although she already knows the answer.

"Yes! God yes! Fuck me harder! Make cum! I want to be your whore!" I gasp as I orgasm.

Fucking intense doesn't begin to discribe my orgasm as I cum over and over, unable to escape from the pounding cocks in my body and the tongues and fingers working hard to please me. I lose myself so totally in the ecstasy of pleasure that I'm unsure if 30 seconds or 30 minutes pass before Bobby finally pulls out of my sloppy cunt stroking his cock in an attempt to cum.

"Wait, finish with a facial!" Tina laughs.

Bobby scoots up to my head. I'm still pretty dazed but I instinctively open my mouth hoping to be fed his cum.

"Gloria, get in on this," Tina chuckles to her.

A second later Gloria's face is between mine and her boyfriend's and Tina's face is against my cheek on the other side. Bobby has his left hand wrapped around the base of his cock while his right hand jerks off the remaining seven inches of dick.

"Oooh fuck, yesss!" he moans as a huge load of cum jets from deep inside his fist sized balls out across all of our faces.

"Hey watch it! You got some on me!" I hear Ralph chuckle in disgust.

Bobby is undeterred and pumps his dick faster then pauses as a second stream of cum hits us again quickly followed by a smaller third spurt. As his orgasm nears its end he tugs and squeezes his cock and balls forcing thick globs of residual cum to ooze free. He rubs his dick on our cum soaked faces and goes out of his way to smack Ralph across the face with his heavy dick at the very end.

"Hey! What the hell man!" Ralph barks in surprise laughter.

Bobby is cracking up as he rolls onto the shag carpet and lies next to the rest of us. I carefully lift myself gingerly off Ralph's dick which is still pretty hard and still buried in my ass. Then find a spot between Tina and Gloria to snuggle up.

We look at each other's cum ladened faces and start giggling uncontrollably. I wipe some sperm off my face and I stick my cummy finger in Tina's mouth. Tina runs a finger in a puddle of jizz by her nose and feeds it Gloria. Gloria cleans some cum off her cheek and catches Ralph completely off guard when she presses her hand to his face getting some of the cum in his mouth before he is able to quickly roll away.

"What the fuck! That's so gross!" Ralph yells, wiping his face and spitting the unwanted cum into his hand.

"This is all your fault you giant dicked, asshole!" Ralph yells playfully at Bobby who is literally rolling around with laughter. "See how you like it!"

Ralph jumps up and straddles Bobby and tries his best to rub cum on to his friends face as Bobby squirms to get free.

As the boys wrestle around naked I turn to Tina and say, "So did I pass the audition? Do you think I could get a job at that club?"

Tina giggles and looks back at me giving me a slightly embarrassed look.

"Ahhh, yeah, about that. I, ummmm, kinda made that whole thing up," Tina says, scrunching up her face and biting her lip in a 'shit, sorry' expression.

"To be fair," she quickly adds in her defense, "I didn't know things would go this far and you were kinda pissing me off with all those questions. So yeah, I ah, made up that 'I lost my job and had to strip' thing to fuck with you."

I stare at her stunned. I hear her words but it takes a second for them to sink in. I have this sudden urge to slap the shit out of her for tricking me like that, but at the same time this experience was so amazing I know I should be thanking her.

"But look on the positive side. I think we all agree you can definitely be a stripper if you wanted to, and you made, ummmm $51 bucks for like an hour's work. Plus you had some awesome sex! So, win, win, win!" Tina laughs sheepishly.

She is right of course. No one forced me to do this. I guess I was so excited by the idea of her stripping that I wanted it to be true. After a few seconds I relax and smile, then lean over and give her a hug and kiss her cheek.

"Yeah, you're right," I say, at ease with her lie now. "But how did you come up with the whole stripper thing?"

"Well, actually, everything I said was pretty much true; it just wasn't me. My roommate was the one that lost her job and ended up stripping for about six months. She told me all about her experience, so all the stuff I said is what she told me."

Ah, that makes sense. That's why she was so convincing.

"I see. Well, you sure did fool me," I chuckle. Then to further lighten the mood I giggle and quickly add, "But shit, I made you all horny, so mission accomplished!"

I look back at Tina, "Although, somehow you are still dressed and haven't cum yet."

Glancing around to Gloria and the boys, who have stopped what they were doing to listen to our conversation, I yell, "Come on guys. Let's strip her naked!"

"Yeah! Woo hoo!" We all cheer, as we descend on her willing body.