All Comments on 'Stripper Wife Introduced...'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Mesabi64Mesabi6410 months ago

There used to be a beautiful porn star with big tits named Roberta Canyon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My Wife for 5 yrs is a stripper, porn star , escort

I am a very lucky man to have a very beautiful woman in my life and we both are so secure & happy with one another and never have any over jealousy in our happy loving meaningful relationships as a couple . I really love to see her having fun ion her life and she gives me her Love, her heart and her passion and her sexual wildest in which i love ! She is 31 yrs, 5'9 ft, 145 lbs, tan body, long hair, long sexy slim legs, beautiful ass ,and has a wonderful upbeat fun personality ! And she loves to strip ( stripper ) , dancing,being a flirt , acting xxx , and as me as her agent for being a escort !! We always are Making Love and i do love to watch and to her her having sex ! She loves sex 24-7 !! And this year we are getting marry this year she likes the ideal of becoming a Wife to me and as a MILF , Cougar , famous adult actress xxx ! She is really a very beautiful woman with a wonderful upbeat personality !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was hot jim and u are 2 lucky dudes

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 17 years ago
Normally I don't go for the simple set-up...

But this one had something special. Maybe it was the characters, maybe it was the anticipation, but it worked. I knew where it was going, the wife knew where it was going... but there was still sexual tension.

Outstanding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous