Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you do at 'Dana's'?"

"I'm sometimes a stripper, sometimes I am involved in the BDSM scenes they have on stage, and a couple of times when they've been short staffed I've worked as a prostitute. It's all reasonably new as I've only been 18 for a short time and of course wasn't able to legally do anything before that. But I'm keen to learn more and certainly enjoy the work."

"And does Ian wake you in any other way, or only with a cup of tea?" asked Ted with a grin.

Helen blushed and looked away from him. "On some occasions I ask him to fuck me as well," she replied quietly, "He's always very obliging in that respect."

"When he returns, I want you to ask him to fuck you again while I watch. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, darling, but just be sure that you really want to watch me fucking another man again."

"Well, I do and I don't. I know I'll probably feel jealous, but I just want to see how I do feel, how I'm adjusting to this free love type of lifestyle." He grinned up at her. "Then later today, after I've fucked you while you're still full of Ian's cum, I want to fuck maybe Paula or Emma while you watch. Is that Ok with you?"

Helen hesitated before answering, thoughts scrambling around her brain. She really wanted him for herself, but that was selfish and she knew that. She guessed that if he wanted to watch her with Ian, the least she could do would be watch him with someone else. That was only fair. Reluctantly she agreed, while a part of her secretly wanted to see how she would feel about the situation.

"Yes, I'll agree," she said at length.

There was a knock at the door and Ian entered with Ted's coffee, placing it on the side table.

"Will that be all, Mistress?"

"No, Ian, it won't. Please put your tray down and fuck me hard, like you usually do when I ask."

Ian glanced at Ted nervously, the placed his tray on a small table and climbed into bed alongside Helen. As Ted watched, Ian stimulated Helen easily, quickly and familiarly. Very soon he had Helen gasping with his touches to her most sensitive areas.

"Oh, yes, Ian, that's great, so wonderful, ooohhh, yes, fuck me, Ian, fuck me now."

Helen lay on her back with her legs wide apart and Ian positioned himself on his knees between them, then lifted her knees and pulled her towards him, lifting her ass so she slid along his thighs. He leant forwards to position his cock at her gaping opening, then pulled her the final few inches, causing his cock to penetrate her and slide easily into her well lubricated cunt. Helen lay there, her mouth making a silent 'O' as she revelled in the feeling of being impaled on his cock. After a few seconds she began lifting her ass off Ian's thighs, moving her pussy to stimulate her cunt and clit against his cock. He held still, allowing her to fuck herself on him, providing the instrument but allowing her to retain control of how it was used. She reached up and began caressing her breasts, squeezing, pulling and twisting her nipples to enhance her enjoyment. After a few more minutes she told Ian that she was almost ready to cum and she wanted him to cum in her now.

Ian obliged, having been trained to cum or withhold his orgasm on demand. He thrust his hips forward and it was quite obvious that he was ejaculating inside her cunt, squirting his impotent sperm against her cervix. Helen felt his spurts of hot cum and pulled herself even further onto his cock before tensing, squeezing her nipples hard, then cumming with a high pitched shriek.

Gradually Helen stopped her movements and lay still.

"Thank you, Ian, you may withdraw now but only clean the outside, leave your cum inside me."

"Yes. Mistress."

Ian withdrew and bent his head forward to lick their combined juices off her thighs and pussy. After a few minutes Helen thanked him and dismissed him. He left, collecting the tray, his almost flaccid cock hanging with a drip of cum on the end, his cock ring now far looser than Ted had seen.

"Ok, honey, please fuck my cum-filled pussy," Helen said, grinning at him as she fondled his rock hard cock. "Mmmm, I like this better than Ian's. It's bigger, feels harder and I know it doesn't shoot blanks. Wouldn't you like to make a baby in me sometime, honey? Not now though, I'd have to have a conception jab to counteract the contraception jab I had when I turned 18. Anyway, fuck me, cum in me, make me cum."

Ted needed no further invitation and took Ian's place between Helen's thighs, lifting her thighs as he'd seen Ian do.

"No, not like that. That way is only for Ian because it reduces contact to the bare minimum. I want your body on mine with as much contact between us as possible."

Ted lay on her, supporting his weight so she could breathe, nibbling her engorged nipples as he cupped her breasts with his hands. His hips, meanwhile, were positioning his cock head so that with one hard thrust he penetrated her to the hilt, causing her to expel her breath suddenly.

"Oooofff! That feels so good, honey. Now fuck me hard, make me cum and cum inside me."

The two lovers made love together for a long time, each bringing the other almost to their peak before slowing to delay the inevitable. Helen writhed beneath Ted in frustration.

"Fuck me hard and make me cum, dammit," she yelled at him at one stage as her frustration mounted.

Ted just smiled and slowed further, causing Helen to strive to gain more pressure, more sensation so she could achieve her release.

Finally the inevitable happened. "Honey, I'm going to cum," said Ted as he increased his movements, thrusting long strokes deep inside her.

"Yes, darling, cum, cum, cum."

He did, his body thrusting his cock to its full depth as his muscles tensed and relaxed rhythmically, pumping huge spurts of cum into her already well-filled cunt. Helen's body went into spasms as she came hard, the sensations taking over her nervous system, causing her to writhe and shudder uncontrollably and finally to relax, unconscious, as her body shut down once again from sensation overload.

Ted gently caressed her face, moving his hips back and forth to caress her pussy until she finally revived and gazed up at him with loving eyes.

"Oh, darling, that was stupendous. I love the way you can make me cum so hard I lose consciousness. I love you so much, sweetheart. Please don't ever leave me."

Right then Ted had no intention of ever leaving her, and told her as much. They disconnected, used a towel, not a tongue, to clean up, then drank their cooling cups of tea and coffee. Once again as they showered together Ted made Helen cum by breast and nipple caressing alone.

"You're so good at that," Helen gasped after her orgasm. "I wish I could do something like that to you without draining you. What a pity men have only a limited amount of cum."

"Hmmm, well, yes that is a pity but the more it's drained the more is produced. Maybe this afternoon after I've cum all we want in you I could try a stimulator to really drain me until my next visit."

"I don't want you to go. Why don't you simply move in here? You could live here with me. Lots of people live together here, why not us?"

"Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that. Sounds like fun to me. I'd have to see out the next few weeks of my tenancy but after that it would be fine."

"I'll have a chat with Faye and Dana and I'm sure we can arrange it. I love you so much, honey. You would have to be accepted and initiated, but that's just a formality."

"Ok, if you say so. I'm hungry. Let's go and eat."

"Typical male, only thinking of his stomach and what hags from it," she laughed as she took hold of his cock and led him to the dining room.

Helen had some work to do in the morning and Ted was given the run of the house. He wandered around for a while then went to the Dungeon and looked more closely at the apparatus, using his imagination to work out how each piece may be used. Helen found him there just before lunch and was able to teach him how some pieces were used, laughing good naturedly at some of his inventive ideas, but also considering some of his other suggestions. He suggested that they could try out the sex swing before lunch, to which she agreed, hoisting herself into the seat and placing her feet in the stirrups.

"You'll need to raise or lower it until it's the right height for you," she told him.

He raised it slightly until his already rampant cock was level with her pussy.

"Now what? Is there anything special that needs to be done?"

"Well, you can adjust my stirrups if you wish," she told him, "They can be raised or lowered as you like and also spread further apart if you want."

Ted played with these adjustments for a few minutes, raising them and noticing that this would make it easier to enter her ass, then lowering them, estimating the right height so the natural line of his cock would coincide with her cunt's natural slope. He then spread them wider, and wider still until her legs almost formed a straight line from foot to foot. He looked at his gorgeous girlfriend, spread wide for him, ready for his cock to pound her insides. He made to enter her but she told him to stop.

"What usually happens is that you would push me away and I would swing back. You would aim your cock at my pussy and it would slide in, if your aim was true. Then I have to tighten my cunt muscles to hold myself on your cock. If I don't, we repeat the process. If I do, then you fuck me."

"Oh, Ok."

Ted tentatively pushed Helen away and tried to estimate where her pussy would be when she swung back. He missed, his cock head sliding along her thigh and over her pubic bone. He tried again with a similar result. He raised her slightly and the next attempt was almost on target.

"It's harder than it looks," he told her.

"Yeah, but I'll bet you're enjoying the practice."

Finally he was on target and his cock entered her smoothly and almost fully. He felt her pussy muscles tighten but not enough, she slipped off him. He repeated the push, was on target again and again she slipped off.

"My legs are so wide apart that it's really hard to grip you," she complained.

Ted moved a little closer so she had less tendency to swing back. This time when she was filled with his cock she managed to hold on. He reached for her body, holding her hips as he began fucking her hard. He focussed entirely on his own pleasure for a change, knowing that she'd be able to take care of herself. After only a few minutes he felt himself preparing to cum, but not before Helen lay back in the swing and with a moan came hard, moving her hips up and down to massage her clit against him. The additional stimulation pushed Ted over the top and he squirted yet more cum into the end of Helen's cunt.

Together they came down from their orgasms, Ted untied Helen and she lowered herself gingery to the floor, flexing her protesting hips. They hugged and kissed, wiped up the fluids on the floor, the swing and themselves, then arm in arm walked upstairs for lunch.

By now the rest of the residents were used to the duo arriving late with a just fucked look so made no comments. As they sat outside on the deck and eating, Emma and Paula arrived and joined them at the table.

"So how're the two lovebirds then?" asked Emma.

Helen said they were fine and enjoying themselves.

"Has he run out yet?" asked Paula

"Not judging by last time, which wasn't long ago."

"Maybe you really do need our help to drain him," Paula offered.

"Well, now you mention it, he's heading home in an hour or so and it would be a shame to send him home still full." Helen turned and grinned at Ted. "So maybe that would be a great idea for straight after lunch."

"Hey, do I get a say in this?" asked a concerned Ted.

"Nah," said Helen, "We're just talking about you. You'll survive. Besides, I know how horny you'll get in the next few days without me so we're just trying to save you from that frustration, aren't we ladies?"

Both Paula and Emma agreed that they were so when Ted and Helen had both finished lunch the foursome went inside to the guest suite.

"Do you want one last fuck with your man before we completely drain him?" asked Paula.

"Guess so," replied Helen.

"Right, so while you two fuck like rabbits, we'll get warmed up," replied Emma.

It took only a very few moments before Ted was hard as a rock again. Watching Paula kneeling in front of Emma as she ate her pussy was a great turn on for him, especially as he'd never seen lesbian loving before. As he entered Helen, Emma was moaning, obviously approaching her climax. Helen and Ted fucked with Helen riding on him, playing with her breasts and nipples as she bucked her hips back and forth. In a very short time, just as Emma began eating Paula's pussy, Helen came hard, her body vibrating on his cock. She continued after a short delay, bringing both of them to greater heights until she let out a shriek and came hard again. The sensations Ted felt made him spurt still more cum into Helen's overworked cunt. After a few moments he relaxed and Helen jumped off him.

"Your turn, ladies. You've got a choice, you can fuck him first or you can eat his cum out of me."

"Come here, darling," said Paula, gesturing Helen towards her, "I just love the taste of fresh cum."

Helen lay on the bed and Paula began eating her pussy, sucking and licking Ted's cum out of her cunt. Ted found himself straddled by Emma, who leaned forward and kissed him sexily.

"Now you're going to be a good little boy and stay hard so you can squirt your cum in me, aren't you darling," she purred in her ear. "I'm not using contraceptives and I'm in my fertile time so I want you to make a baby in me, Ok?"

The thought that this time his sperm might actually make a baby caused an instant response in Ted, whose softening cock got a new lease of life, hardening up quickly, helped by Emma's expert massage. In a few moments she positioned herself and lowered her dripping entrance onto his hard cock. She sat down hard and Ted immediately noticed that she was larger than Helen, probably due to more practice. She clasped his cock with her cunt muscles and fucked him hard, rising and falling until he was moaning as he approached his orgasm. She pressed down hard and ground her clit against his bone, panting with desire as she neared her orgasm. Suddenly they were both there, letting out simultaneous screams as they came hard.

"Yes, yes, yesssss," cried Emma as she stopped moving and focussed on the sensations emanating from deep within her groin. She could feel Ted's sperm jetting against the end of her cunt as he emptied his balls into her.

Ted looked sideways in time to see his girlfriend cumming on Paula's tongue as she licked all his cum from her cunt. Then Emma lifted off him and her place was immediately taken by Paula, who without any hesitation sat on his still hard cock then bent forward and gave him a sloppy open-mouthed kiss which tasted strongly of cum.

"There, now you know what you taste like," she said once they broke the kiss.

The thought that he had kissed the mouth that had just sucked the pussy of the girl he'd squirted his cum in was enough to once more cause him to harden up. He watched as Emma and Helen went into a 69, Helen eagerly sucking his cum from Emma's cunt. They both writhed together, enjoying each other to the fullest extent as Paula moved back and forth, up and down on his cock. Despite having just cum, Ted was horny as he moved his hips to fuck Paula. He didn't know why but he felt he just had to cum inside her so all three women would have been filled in one session. It did take a little longer this time, not surprisingly, but shortly after he heard Helen and Emma both cum he once more spurted his cum, this time only a few squirts into Paula. It was enough. Paula felt his hot cum inside her and with a slight moan came on his cock. She sat there for a while, rubbing his chest, watching her partner and Helen caressing each other. Then she climbed off his soft cock and presented her pussy to Helen to clean, which she did, thoroughly and noisily.

"What shall we do with him now?" asked Emma.

"Well, I do think we need to make certain he's completely empty so I suggest we have a stimulator session," said Paula. "That Ok with you Helen?"

"Yes, he's fucked me really well these couple of days so I'll let you two drain him completely. Then I'll know he won't be playing around until he sees me again."

Emma and Paula tied Ted's wrists and ankles loosely to the bed then attached the latest model stimulator, which was on an adjustable ring that fitted around the base of his cock. From there it could stimulate his balls and prostate as well as his cock, ensuring that his balls and prostate would release any last remaining cum, while the adjustable band could be tightened to hold the blood in his erection, ensuring he remained hard after cumming. Helen did the honors with the remote, turning it on to 2 to start with.

Immediately Ted felt the stimulation in his whole crotch region. He could feel his balls contracting and releasing, his cock hardened more than he thought possible after the treatment it had received and within only about two minutes he felt himself approaching orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," he told the women, expecting them to do something about this revelation.

"Good boy," said Helen in a mock motherly tone as she stroked his head, "You just cum like a good boy, darling."

He did, a few seconds later, spurting his cum high in the air and spattering the bed, floor and Helen.

"Wonderful, darling, now let's have some more," praised Helen as she wiped the cum off her breasts with a finger and then licked her finger.

"No, there's no more. Please stop," pleaded Ted.

"Oh no, darling, this is just the start," replied Helen as she turned the control to 3.

Within a few seconds Ted began moaning as the increased stimulation forced his balls and prostate to release their cum and while his cock remained hard. Two minutes after his previous spurt, he spurted again. Not as high and not as much, but a considerable amount nonetheless. Helen increased it to 4.

"Noooo! No more, please, darling, no more."

Helen laughed. "You've got lots more for us. Just wait and see."

She was right. A few short minutes later he once again came, releasing less than before but still enough to spurt a small distance. Helen again turned the stimulator up one notch, Ted pleaded to be allowed to stop but to no avail. Each time he came the quantity and the power both decreased until when it was set to 9 he managed only a small trickle from his cock.

"Last time," said Helen as she turned it to 10, the maximum setting.

Ted felt the stimulation increase yet again. He had never felt this level of sensation; had never known this level of sensation was even possible. His cock felt like it was burning up, his balls and prostate like they were swelling and on fire. Yet the stimulation produced results and like clockwork a couple of minutes later he came again, with no emission from his cock.

"He's dry," said Helen triumphantly to Paula and Emma as they watched Ted closely and caressed each other.

Helen turned the remote off and the stimulation ceased. Ted felt surreal, as though his body wondered what had happened to it. He lay there, panting, exhausted. Helen removed the stimulator from his cock.

"There, my darling, I very much doubt you'll be wasting your cum on any floozies for the rest of the week so you'll be able to save it all for me next weekend. It's also time you were going, darling."

She bent down and kissed his small soft cock. "See you next weekend," Helen said to it.

Paula and Emma had untied Ted from the bed and each of the women hugged and kissed him. As Emma kissed him she whispered in his ear.

"I was joking about the baby, darling, I'm post-menopausal."

1...7891011...25