Stripper's One Last Job

Story Info
Male stripper’s last jib before starting college.
4.2k words
4.65
6.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the city straight after graduating high school. I couldn't get away from my deadbeat parents fast enough. Luckily I got into college on a funded soccer scholarship.

I rented a dingy one-bedroom flat near campus until the semester started. The scholarship money wouldn't arrive until then either. I got a job waiting tables but It didn't pay enough for the rent. To make up for the shortfall I decided to start stripping.

Playing soccer for most of my life had given me a t ok toned athletic physique. My mildly rhythmic hips and chiselled abs proved a great success with the clients. Mostly middle-aged housewives and bachelorette parties. Some nights got pretty wild, I found women in their forties were the most tactile. My cock had found its way into more than one middle-aged housewife's mouth.

I planned to stop when the semester started. It wasn't that I was embarrassed but didn't like the idea of classmates finding out. Especially my soccer teammates. As orientation neared I moved into the dorm the weekend before. My roommate Andy was a quiet, nerdy guy. He looked alarmed when I arrived. Maybe I looked like the kids who had bullied him at high school. Thankfully I was a bit of a gamer so we had something to bond over. I had already handed my notice to the stripping agency, so was surprised when they rang me with one final job.

A bachelorette party in the suburbs had booked a stripper. Unfortunately, the guy booked was ill so they needed cover tonight. Due to the short notice, they offered me a much bigger payout than usual. I reluctantly agreed making this the last time.

The party was a bit of a drive out of the city. I pulled up in front of a large well-tended house. I climbed into the back of my truck to change into my police officer outfit. It's not very original, but it's the most requested act. This was just a temporary gig anyway, no point messing with the classics.

My utility belt held everything I would need including handcuffs and whipped cream. I drank deep from a bottle of jacks as I waited. We weren't supposed to drink on the job but I always needed a bit of liquid courage. I usually slept in the back of the truck if I was to out this far.

Even inside the truck, I could hear the sounds of excited screams and loud music from the house. I guess the party was already in full swing. The jacks warmed my insides as I waited nervously to be summoned. Usually, the client would text when they were ready. This gave the women time to refresh their drinks, go to the restroom and get ready.

Sure enough, after five minutes there came a text:

'Calling officer hard on. I need help with some very naughty ladies :p,'

Taking a final swig I made my way to the front door and rang the bell. A very attractive redhead let me in. She was in her early thirties, wearing a tight green dress that barely reached her thighs. She wore a pink sash with 'Matron of Honour,' embroidered in gold lettering. Her hungry blue eyes were piercing as they appraised me.

I took the time to check her out in return. Her dark red hair shimmered as it fell over her shoulders. She had an incredible hourglass figure. Large soft tits that were in danger of overflowing her dress and a huge peachy behind. Her pink lips smiled as she caught me checking her out.

"Arn't you a little young to be a cop," she said with a naughty grin.

I had encountered this a few times and had a response ready.

"Any more sass from you miss and I may have to get physical," I said in a commanding tone.

"Oh you'll do nicely," the redhead said as she let me in.

"Sorry girls, apparently there's been a noise complaint," she added as she led me to the living room.

The wall of noise that greeted me was deafening as over a dozen women screamed and hollered. I remembered how nervous I had been the first time I did this. Now I knew exactly what to do.

Placing a speaker on the coffee table I started my set. It was a standard enough routine, I danced around the room thrusting and gyrating my hips at each woman in turn. They all looked like the classic suburban housewives I was used to. All in their thirties and forties, all well-lubricated with wine.

As I made my way around each woman, I let them decide how physical it got. Some were just content for me to dance, others stroked my abs and squeezed my muscles. I slowly removed my shirt revealing my toned abs.

I squirted a long line of whipped cream on my abs. Some of the more brazen women started licking the cream off. My cock got hard with all the attention and created an impressive bulge in my leather boxers.

The redheaded matron of honour sat in the middle of the group next to the bride-to-be. As usual for a bachelorette party, I had left them until last. I was now dancing in just my tight leather boxers and utility belt. The redhead wasted no time and reached out to stroke my bulge. She ran her hands all over it as I teased my thumbs into the waistband.

The rest of the group screamed with delight as I pulled down my boxers to reveal my hard seven-inch cock. I had shaved my balls for the performance making it look huge.

There was a small moment of silence as the women stared at it. Watching it bounce as I danced. The redhead lurched forward and wrapped her hand around me stroking as I danced.

"Amy, what the fuck what about Jeff?" Shouted the bride in disbelief.

She had to shout because the rest of the group was cheering on her matron of honour. I noticed the gold wedding band as her hand slid down my hard shaft.

"It's a bachelorette party sweetie, there's no rules. It'll be your turn next," Amy the matron of honour said.

She surprised her friend further by sticking her tongue out and giving my cock a long lick. Amy smiled at the bride's shocked expression as she opened her lips and slipped my cock into her warm mouth. Like I've said I'd had a few blow jobs like this on the job. But this was on another level.

The rest of the women laughed and cheered her on as Amy stroked and slurped on my cock. She slid her tongue down my shaft and teased my smooth balls as she went. As I moved forward she placed her hands on my thigh and bobbed her mouth faster and faster.

Her soft warm mouth felt so good around my hard cock. She steadily took me deeper and deeper into her mouth. The woman cheered encouragement as the bride next to her looked on in shock.

After a few minutes, Amy gasped as she took her mouth off my cock. Grasping it firmly she pointed it towards the bride. The rest of the room shouted with glee as Amy shook my cock right in front of her face.

The bride was in her early thirties with dark brown hair tied up in a bridal style. Warm brown eyes were in awe as she stared at my thick wet cock. Her cute red lips shimmered from where she had licked them. She wore a white minidress that clung to her curves. She was thinner than her matron of honour but had a similar hourglass frame. I could see the indecision in her eyes, she wanted to touch me but didn't dare.

I wanted to give her an enjoyable experience, it was her bachelorette party after all. Reaching out to hold her hand I pulled her up to dance. The room shouted encouragement as I danced around her. She giggled as I connected our wrists with a set of pink fluffy handcuffs.

I used her hands to rub down my chest and abs. She loosened up a bit as we danced together. I felt her arse rub into my naked hard cock as we danced closely. Once or twice her hand would brush against my cock as we twisted and writhed around. She never tried to grasp it though.

I squirted some cream onto her finger and seductively sucked it into my mouth. She giggled again at that finally enjoying herself. I heard my playlist get to the last song on the playlist. I gave the bride a quick kiss on the cheek causing her to blush furiously. I gave a final flourish for the last song, spinning my cock around and making one more trip around the group.

None were as forward as Amy but some gave me a tentative stroke. Finally, the song ended, I blew them all a kiss as I grabbed up my clothes and ran out of the room. Amy followed me out as I quickly chucked my clothes back on.

"Well, you were worth every penny, sorry about Jen. She's a bit shy but I know she enjoyed herself. You heading back to the city tonight?" She asked watching me get dressed.

"Er no. I usually just sleep in the back of the truck if I'm out this far," I said.

It felt strange having a casual conversation when she just had my cock in her mouth.

"You girls off out? It's still early," I said as I picked up my things.

"Yeah, that should be the limo now," she said as the doorbell went.

"Well officer hard on, it was a pleasure to be of service to you," the redheaded beauty said as she ushered me out.

"Maybe I'll book you for a more intimate performance another time," she said with a naughty grin as I left.

The chauffeur gave me a knowing look as I walked passed to my truck.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I had always been a light sleeper. Tonight was a full moon and I struggled to sleep as it streamed into the truck. When I finally did sleep I was woken by the sound of the girls coming back. Looking at my phone it was only one o'clock. I heard the girls pour out of the limo, singing tunelessly. I was feeling a little dizzy as I'd finished off the hip flask.

"Oooh isn't that the stripper's truck? Should we invite him in?" I heard a woman's voice whisper.

"What the fuck Amy, he could be a serial killer," I heard another voice.

"Shut up Jen, it can't be comfortable in there. Let's offer him a bed," I heard Amy giggling.

"I know what you want to offer him and as your friend, I won't let you," came Jen's voice.

"Don't pretend you didn't want to suck him off earlier Jen. The others aren't watching now. Next week you're getting married. To boring Brad of all people. This would be the last chance you get to experience another cock," Amy said trying to convince her friend.

"Take it from me. God knows I love my husband but I miss the feel of a new cock," she added.

Their voices were getting louder as they walked towards the truck.

"No Amy, you're just drunk. You'll thank me in the morning. Let's go home," came Jen's stern voice.

"Spoilsport," I heard Amy say with a laugh as they moved away from the truck.

I was fully awake now and my cock had twitched at the opportunity. I felt a little disappointed as I settled down to sleep again. Only half an hour later I received a text.

'Calling officer hard on, there's a horny girl in need of assistance. Come to the back door. Bring the handcuffs,'

I knew this was wrong, she was married and the agency had a strict policy on sex with clients. However, this was my last job. Why not give the woman what she wants? I climbed the fence to get to the backyard. Amy was already there waiting at the back door. She had swapped the green dress in favour of a white silk dressing gown. It shone in the moonlight as I walked toward her. I could see her erect nipples poking through the silk.

She put her finger to her lips as she led me through the house. We tip-toed up the stairs in the semi-darkness. My heart pounded as we reached the safety of a guest room. The curtains were open bathing the room in moonlight. Amy gently closed the door and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"We have to be silent, Jen's next door," Amy whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I felt the warmth of her body through the soft flowing silk. Our kiss grew more passionate as our hands explored. I could feel her naked rear under the gown. My hands squeezed her amble soft arse cheeks as we kissed. Amy moaned into my mouth as I pawed and groped her behind. She sucked on my lower lip and even gave it a little bite.

Her hands slipped off my neck to pull my top over my head. I wore a simple T-shirt and sports shorts to sleep in. I felt her hands stroke down my firm chest as my own hands stroked her soft curves. Her warm bare skin under her gown felt amazing as she loosened the cord. My hands moved down between her soft thighs, stroking up to her already moist pussy.

She moaned into my mouth as my fingers made contact. She kissed me hard trying to contain her moans as my fingers went to work. I was always good with my hands and felt her tremble as I walked her back a few steps. A gasp filled my mouth as she felt the cool wall on her back. She wrapped a leg around my hip as my fingers kept stroking her. I circled her wet clit and felt it grow and harden.

She broke our kiss to let out a long breathy groan as I continued to stimulate her. I took the opportunity to kiss her neck down onto her chest. The silk dressing gown was wide open as I trailed a line of kisses to her hard nipple. Her large natural tits were so soft as I sucked her hard nipple between my lips. Amy moaned, stroking the back of my neck as I sucked on her tits. Taking each nipple

Into my mouth in turn.

"Oh my god," she whispered as I felt her ripple again at my touch.

Her skin was on fire as I continued to suck on her tits. Amy began groping the firm bulge in my shorts. I kissed back up her chest to her neck as I felt her hand free me.

She stroked me gently as I pushed her harder into the wall. I held her knee up as my fingers probed her hot wet folds. She groaned with pleasure as I slipped a finger inside her. My cock was so hard beneath her fingers as she stroked me.

I felt her warm sticky juices coat my fingers as I continued to pleasure her. I kissed her hard to stifle the moans as they grew louder and louder. I needed to be inside her. Needed to feel her warm wet pussy sliding down my hard cock.

Amy squealed as I lifted her by her big soft arse. Her legs wrapped tight around me as I position my cock at her entrance. Amy's hungry eyes grew wide as I slid her down onto me.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I started gently thrusting inside of her.

Her arms clamped around my neck and her legs gripped my waist firmly. She was so wet I slid in and out effortlessly. Her moans grew louder and louder as I increased my thrusting.

"Oh fuck that feels so good," Amy called out.

I kissed her again to try and quieten her. Conscious that her friend was asleep on the other side of the wall. I held her still and gently thrust up. She moaned into my mouth as her big soft tits pushed into my chest. I held onto her soft arse as much cock gently slid inside and out. My thighs were getting sore holding her up. Coupled with the alcohol still in my system I was in no danger of coming yet.

"Oh yes, fuck, that's it harder, harder, fuck!" Amy screamed out as she broke our kiss.

She ignored my attempts to quieten her. Lost in her pleasure. So I held her still, my cock still buried inside her as I stumbled over to the bed. She giggled as I fell backwards onto the bed. Amy leaned forward to kiss me as her warm soft body settled on top of me. Her big soft tits squashed between us as we shared another passionate kiss.

My hand stroked Amy's soft thighs as she gently rode my hard cock. Her hips rocked slowly as we shared a slow sensual fuck. After a few moments, her hands were on my hard chest allowing her to sit up. Her pace increased as she rode my thick hard cock. I grasped her hips with one hand whilst the other stimulated her clit.

"Oh fuck, don't stop that's fucking amazing," Amy moaned breathlessly as I continued to flick my fingers over clit.

She leaned back as she fucked me giving my fingers greater access to her clit. Her juices coated my cock as she started fucking me faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes just like that," she groaned as she rode me.

I held her hips and met her movements with hard thrusts making her body shudder with the impact. Amy's moans grew louder and louder as we fucked harder.

"Shh what about Jen," I grunted as Amy let out the loudest moan yet.

"Fuck Jen I don't care if she hears anymore. Just fucking make me cum," she growled.

I smiled as I lifted her off me a little and started thrusting up inside her. My cock slammed into her over and over again as fast as I could.

"Oh shit, fuck, yeah, yeah, oh fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she groaned over and over again as I fucked her.

In her ecstasy, Amy lost her balance and collapsed forward. My lips nippled and sucked on her huge soft tits as I continued to fuck her sweet wet pussy. I knew she was close as I slipped her nipple back into my mouth and bit down gently.

"Oh fuck I'm, coming, I'm coming don't stop, don't stop," she screamed as her body rippled with her first orgasm of the night.

Obeying her orders I continued my assault on her tits. Fucking her as her pussy clamped around my cock. She whimpered like an animal as I continued to fuck her hard.

"Oh fuck that felt so fucking good," she said as she kissed me again.

I felt her orgasm subside and slowed down my rhythm again. In truth, I was getting tired. I hadn't come close to coming yet and wasn't sure I would because of the booze. I stayed hard alright but sometimes when I drank it took a lot to finish. Amy kissed me tenderly as I slowly stopped fucking her.

"Mmm, that was just what I needed. You have no idea," she said as she sucked on my ear lobe.

"Do you think your friend heard us," I whispered as Amy lay next to me.

She gently stroked my moist cock, coated in her juices as she kissed me.

"I don't know maybe I should ask her," she whispered with a naughty smile.

She quietly shuffled off the bed. Her white silk dressing gown was still open as she ran to the bedroom door. I realised it wasn't fully closed. I could have sworn she shut it. When Amy opened the door fully, Jen acted like a deer in headlights. She had been watching us through the crack in the door. She wore a similar silk gown to Amy but hers' was blue.

Like Amy's it was untied and hung open showing her perfect naked body. Her small plump tits heaved as she breathed deeply. I could see her freshly shaved pussy was a little wet.

Had she been playing with herself? Stroking as she watched her matron of honour fuck the stripper.

"You want a go? He's not gone yet and he's a good fuck. It'll be like an early wedding gift," Amy said earnestly offering a hand to her friend.

Jen looked at me, the same indecision was in her eyes as earlier in the night. She wanted to. Her eyes landed on my cock, semi-hard now and she bit her lower lip in thought.

"Frank won't find out, I promise. Trust me you won't regret it," Amy said as she took Jen's hand and led her forward.

My heart quickened at the thought of fucking this beautiful bride-to-be. My cock grew as she approached the bed.

Suddenly the silence was broken by a phone ringing in the other room.

Jen's eyes bulged in fear as she came to her senses.

"That'll be Frank checking I got home ok," Jen said shakily. She dropped her friend's hand and ran out of the room without a second glance.

Amy closed the door behind her and walked back to the bed. I was worried the night was over. Maybe the phone call would remind Amy of her husband.

"I should go," I said moving to get off the bed.

"I don't think so, officer. You took an oath to protect and serve," Amy said holding up the fluffy handcuffs I had brought with me.

"You've served me alright. But now I need you to restrain this naughty girl," she said as she attached the handcuff to her wrist.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The sun streaming through the open curtains. I felt Amy's warm naked body curled up next to me. Her red hair was in my face as I spooned up behind her. My morning wood nestled between her soft warm thighs and my hand rested on her plump tit. I squeezed it gently as my cock rubbed against her rear.

I was just about to try and wake her. Maybe have one last fuck before leaving, when there were panicked shouts downstairs.

12