Stripper's One Last Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy get up now, Franks just texted, his on his way home. Brad's with him!!," she yelled as she ran to the stairs.

I felt Amy wake up slowly as I jumped up off the bed trying to find my clothes.

"Come on Amy get the fuck up, they'll be here any minute," screamed Jen as she came into the room.

"No not that way you'll have to use the window. There's a trellis you can climb down. Don't go to your truck until we message or they'll see you," Jen said as she pushed me from the door towards the widow.

As I climbed out the window I had a last glimpse of Amy's hot naked body. I climbed over the backyard fence again and waited for the text. After about ten minutes my phone buzzed.

'All clear, thanks for the private performance. I'm sure you know that we can't do this again. I don't normally do this kind of thing,'

I felt a little annoyed reading the message. She'd been a bit presumptuous. I hadn't thought it was more than a one-night stand. As I drove off in my truck I realised I was missing something. I'd left behind the pink fluffy handcuffs.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I was running late to my first lecture of the semester. I hadn't realised the room would be so hard to find. I was a history major and couldn't for the life of me find the lecture hall. I found it eventually and was only a few minutes late. The room was packed with students and the only free seats were right at the front. I managed to get sorted out just as the professor walked in.

She wore a tight pencil skirt and a long-sleeved silk blouse that showed just a bit of cleavage. She wore a pair of black-rimmed glasses and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She looked like a sexy librarian as she walked to the podium carrying a laptop.

"Good morning everyone, and welcome to Medieval European history. I'm Professor Jennifer Walker and I hope you have settled into your dorms ok," Jen said looking around the room at us all.

"Europe in the medieval ages went through fundamental changes that." Jen's voice faltered when her big brown eyes fell on me.

She stared at me in stunned disbelief for a moment before recovering herself.

"That would have far-reaching impacts on the world," she continued.

My head was spinning as Jen carried on delivering the lecture. I have to admit I didn't take much of it in. I was having a hard time not picturing her bent over a desk. Pencil skirt around her waist waiting for me to fuck her.

I think I'm going to enjoy this class...

12