All Comments on 'Strippers Regret'

by JupiterMars

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Good story, I didn't see that part coming. I was a little shocked when she was pulled into that apartment, despite them saying they weren't going to hurt her I was worried they were going to do something to her. Maybe Megan should spill the beans and let his wife free of his jealousy since he's no good for her either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story well told. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cute but don't you think she would have been screaming when they pulled her in and tried removing her clothes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

interesting and made me think.

I know guys who dated a stripper or would date a stripper. They wouldn't care if she continued to strip or quit.

I know guys who would never date a stripper and even if they quit would never be with that girl so never would they have to make her decide to quit.

Your MC falls in the middle. Doesn't want a stripper but doesn't care that she was. I never met a guy like that.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Well played in the end, Megan!

5

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Cute short story. Loved the ending and Chad getting his just desserts but like others think the wife should be told so she can exact revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJupiterMars@JupiterMars
I am a hobbyist writer slowly working my way through all of the story categories. I am trying different genres, different settings and different time periods. Constructive feedback always welcome.