Stripping My Dreamy Sis-in-law, Lois

Story Info
Visit becomes sex dreams fulfilled for all four.
4.1k words
4.37
37.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Al, you know I need to run first thing every day. You usually like running with me so we can team up to seduce some sexy health nut. I don't know why you aren't up for it today, but I see your dick is up for it. If I'm gone more than one hour, you'll know I'm flashing and probably fucking some lucky guy or girl. Wish me luck." Sue leaned in and kissed my bishop before briefly sucking it into her hot mouth.

I groaned and managed to whisper, "Be careful out there! Don't bring any cuddies home. S-s-safe sex," before my hand took her mouth's place. Not the same thing. I briefly fell asleep, dick in hand. When I woke ninety minutes later, Sue still wasn't home. Extra laps around the track or around some sweet pussy maybe? Not sharing that other pussy with me is making me sad. For us, a little lickety-the-splity is a short trip away from fucking her husband or both of them. I trust her to at least share the details with me. Now, where did I leave that grass. Here you are. Watching my dick shrink while I lit up made me sad. When I killed the roach, I felt better. Mellow, spacey, care free, sleepy.

Sue woke me just minutes later, it seemed. "Get up. Get dressed, Al. Did you forget my sister and Joe are arriving soon? Lois is so conservative that you would give her a heart attack if you greeted her naked."

Yes. Sue's hot sister Lois was spending the holiday weekend with us, and bringing her husband. He's all talk about being so liberal and sex forward, but seems focused only on Sue. Bragging about how eager, athletic and hot his wife is in bed always embarrasses her and usually brings accusations of being all lies. I tend to believe her. I'm the hedonist, so why is he always teasing Sue by slapping or pinching her ass when she walks by? Why the prolonged hugs with his hands cupping her ass? Why is he always looking down or up her shirt at her braless tits — sometimes blatantly flaunting it?

Sue returns the 'teasing' by letting him get away with all that and looking at me and her sister as if she were embarrassed. She encourages him by not limiting him or pulling away. She's grabbed his ass too and during a long hug, she'll start jumping up and down while her tits are pressed against his chest. PDAs embarrass her with me, but she doesn't stop his groping. Both embarrass Lois as she pretends to enjoy their teasing each other. I'm surprised he hasn't pinched or exposed her nipples yet. Sue would allow that though she pretends to be shy.

Maybe it's time for me to step up my 'teasing' Lois? Her electric blue eyes, ski slope nose and tempting mouth make me sigh. But her D-cups with thick nipples, slim waist and tight, camel toe jeans make me lust after her. One day, I will taste her tongue and her pussy. Joe can watch me 'tease' and fuck his wife as payback. Maybe this long weekend will bring us together. Letting her catch me half or fully naked should break the ice.

Lois, and Joe, arrived before noon with three suitcases. "Are you guys moving in? We're not planning much clubbing so I doubt you'll need many clothes changes." The sisters hugged; Sue kissed Joe briefly on the mouth and held his hug as Lois and I shuffled and watched. Obviously annoyed, she turned to me and instead of the usual brief A-frame hug and peck on the cheek, she gave me a full body, tit-crushing, prolonged hug and a kiss on my mouth. That was a first. Not only did her big, warm tits make my dick surge, but, being a germaphobe, she never kissed anyone on the mouth — rarely even her husband. I smelled booze and grass so I dared to lick her lip when we broke our kiss. Instead of the 'horror' reaction I expected, she giggled.

With my arm lingering around Lois's slim waist, I asked who this strange woman was with Joe. Sue's mouth was still open in surprise and her ass was pressed firmly against Joe's groin. His hands were on her hips, his fingers close to her pussy. He smiled as he said that he'd dared his wife to be more outgoing and less up tight this weekend so the usual tension didn't develop. Not only did she 'smoke' some, but he mixed a large Long Island Iced Tea in her travel mug. She'd just finished it and the combo had relaxed her to new highs.

"Yes, he has," she whispered. "Now, be a dear and put the bags in our room while I go pee." She leaned up and kissed me on my mouth again besides making that shockingly personal, for her, comment. We watched her steady herself on the walls as she walked away. Joe slid his hands around to Sue's ass and slowly pushed her away. He lifted two of the bags as I finally closed the front door.

This was off to a surprisingly great start. We took the bags to the guest room which was across from the hall toilet. Super conservative Lois had shockingly left the door wide open even as she sat on the bowl. Her jeans and panties were on the floor; her sexy legs wide open; the back of her hand on her forehead. We ambled past, necks on a swivel, and said nothing though my jaw dropped and Joe shook his head.

Still at the foot of the double bed, we three heard the toilet flush and sink water run. Not sure what to say, we stood awkwardly, quieted by Lois's unusual behavior. She burst into the room, all smiles then came and kissed me again on the mouth, lingering a little longer than before. She turned to her sister, thanked her again for putting them up, and kissed her sister warmly on her mouth. Once again, a first. Sue suggested we sit for lunch and implied sobering up her sister.

After a chat fest and a filling lunch without booze, we asked how Lois felt. She thought for a moment before saying "Fine. But the buzz is wearing off." She reached into her pouch and pulled out a joint. After lighting it, she took a deep hit with eyes closed before offering it to me. "You obviously don't mind sharing my spit, Al. Share it with Sue too. Joe can't handle the smoke, so it's just we three on a blunt. OK?" My mouth dropped and stayed open as I took the joint. Where was my favorite germaphobe? I chose not to question it and took a light hit instead before passing it to Sue. She took a deep hit then passed it back to her sister who took another deep drag.

Joe watched closely as his wife relaxed, yet his eyes spent more time on Sue's hardened nipples. They were hard to miss in her favorite, well worn, yellow T-shirt. It was loose all over, especially the crew neckline which she had violently stretched out years ago since she hates anything 'tight' around her neck. The bottom had flared into a loose bell shape and ended two inches above her navel, which was always exposed in her low rider tan jeans which she had to 'paint' on to flaunt her lusty camel toe. She always pulled the jeans' seams up into her pussy so her labia were front and center.

When she bent, the worn T allowed a clear and full view of her tits from the wide bottom up to her chin. The stretched out top also falls away and allows an unrestricted view of at least one free hanging tit at a time. She's fully aware of it and enjoys exposing herself that way. The yellow color has its own advantage. Her soft nipples/aureole are blends of pale pink shades. When they get hard, they shift toward red/tan. The yellow T makes them appear dark brown and glaringly obvious. Due to the threadbare circles where her hard nipples have rubbed for years, her hard nipple tips show some of their pink and are surrounded by lusty dark brown halos. Naturally, that was how she chose to dress for her horny bro-in-law.

As Sue took her next drag, Lois reached over in a haze and pinched her nipple. As she held it and twisted it through her shirt under her husband's jealous eyes, she asked, "Sue, isn't it about time you trashed this shirt? Your obvious nipple is about to rip through it, which would please Joe no end, but are you hoping that will happen in public?" So, Lois did recognize her sister's need to flash. I wondered if Sue would still wear it in public if her sister ripped a nipple-sized hole in the shirt.

Sue casually looked from her captured, swelling nipple to Joe, then her sister. "No. Of course not. This is just my most comfortable shirt." Sue reached across and groped for Lois' nipple. "Despite the thick bra, your nipples stand out when they get hard too. How do you stand a bra?" She found and pinched the elusive nipple and it stood up proudly, unlike the other still soft one.

"Well, sis, some of us need a bra. These ugly D-cups sag and flatten out without one, not that any of you would know. Your A-cups barely sag even now so you don't need one." Staring at the sisters fondling each other's nipples made me sigh in desire and woke mini-me. "Let's grab some sun while we can. California sun is great. I'll change into a crop top and shorts," said Lois.

Crop top? Shorts? Lois was always ashamed of her 'scrawny' legs so she rarely wore a dress. Shorts would show more relaxation than we'd ever seen from her. She went to her room after giving her sister's nipple a shocking little kiss. Flustered, I said, "I'll change into shorts or a swimsuit. Sue, you want to join me? Joe, you should change too and bring the sun block."

I helped Sue peel off her jeans and she quickly slipped into her green sports shorts before rushing out to Joe. Why the rush? Did she want to catch him changing? She had wondered aloud frequently about his dick size and if that was the thorn in their marriage. Since I was sure she'd felt his stiffness against her ass and belly, I was also sure she wanted to see it and maybe more.

I chose to use the hall bath. Leaving the door open to allow Lois to catch me didn't work; though I hoped to catch her changing. I did. After quickly pulling on my shorts, I passed the guest room and I saw her standing at the window, looking out on our front street. She was already in her blue shorts and nothing else. Facing the open hall door, she stood as if in a trance, rubbing and scratching her massive bare tits as I watched. Yes, they sagged some and did flatten out, but I still wanted my mouth on them. My dick stiffened as I watched them sway. The bigger surprise was the thickness of her nipples. Shaped like her sister's perfect silos, but twice as thick, made them irresistible.

She abruptly turned and caught me staring. Her hands covered her tits as her eyes drifted down to my tented shorts. "You get a good look?" she seethed. When I just nodded my head and smiled, she looked confused. Pointing at my stiffness with her nose, she asked, "Why do my tits arouse you? They're ugly, lumpy, fatty and too big." She sniffled and turned her head back to the window.

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind, ensuring she felt my stiff rod against her ass. Her conservative nature made her twist away, but that left her tits exposed. Breathless, I hugged her again and walked my hands up her firm abs and lifted her breasts. She watched my hands support them and massage her heavy tits; watched them skim the surface of the tits of many of my wet dream; watched them roll her stiffening nipples then pinch and pull them. "My nipples are too thick. They embarrass me when they poke out against my tops. Joe likes them and I guess you do too. I just don't understand why. You guys have nipples too."

"Our nipples don't support life. Without getting into all the nursing by momma fantasies, just look at your nipples and mine. Yours are perfectly shaped for nursing. Yours and your sister's are the ideal, perfect shape for sucking and chewing lightly. The pheromones they make are nature's way of demanding our suckling on them, as I want to do now. Let's show Sue what your perfect nipples look like. Then I'm sure she will want to show you and Joe hers. You know she loves to flash people 'accidentally,' right?" I took her hand and slowly lead her to the door.

"Wait! You mean now? Show them my bare tits?" She halted for a second, stared at my pole and giggled. As she squeezed my dick, she asked, "Are you sure you want to go out there like this? Joe and Sue have seen my tits before, but they don't know that you have now."

Moaning lightly, I said yes and lead her out the door. Hearts racing, we stopped, still holding hands, two feet across from our spouses who were sitting side by side, hips and legs pressed together. Their mouths dropped and they stared silently at Lois' legs, tits or my lifted shorts. Sue's nipples were rock hard against her yellow T and Joe's dick formed a small dent in his shorts. When Sue got up, I noticed her hand slid up his shorts and leaned on his dick. "You know Joe has been perving on Sue, but did you know she wants to see him naked too?" That statement took away all doubt and opened the door for Sue.

She stood up close to us and asked with her last bit of innocence, "What's going on here? Have you two . . .? Nah. Al, you finally got her tits out despite her inhibitions. You'll have to tell us how. Meantime," she whipped off her T and tossed it aside. "I think it's only fair for Joe to see my tiny tits. What do you think, Joe?" She squeezed and pulled her tiny mounds and we watched her nipples reshape from soft and flat to tall, perfect silos as thick as my ring finger. Joe's shorts pulsed. He licked his lips as Sue approached him. "Take a close look, Joe. I know you like looking up or down my shirts. Now you can feel them since I'm sure Al has felt up my sister. Feel them with your tongue. Do anything you like with them."

"You see, Lois? She'll take any excuse to expose herself. Give her a minute and she'll find an excuse to get naked." She turned to me looking confused. I leaned in and kissed her open mouth. She recoiled, afraid I'd push my germs in her mouth. When I didn't press, she kissed me back. We nibbled on each other's upper then lower lips. She sighed and pulled me against her so my cock pressed against her hip. It began to escape my shorts.

Suddenly, my shorts rushed to my ankles and my cock sprang freely against my wet dreams' woman. Somehow neither of us noticed for a bit. A warm hand squeezed my cock and moved it between us. As I savored the warmth and pressure of her big tits and nipples then the dizzying squeeze and tug on my cock, I realized neither of us had pushed my shorts off. Sue stood akimbo near us and laughed. "Well, sis, you once said you wanted to see his cock. There it is. How does it feel compared to Joe's?"

Joe was behind my wife, hard on pressed hard against her ass, his fingers twisting her naked nipples. She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, in one smooth motion, she turned, dropped and took Joe's shorts and undies down and rubbed her face against his short cock. Diplomatic, for once, she said nothing, but kissed his bishop. Lois gasped as she watched her sister suck in all of her husband. Joe moaned, "I haven't felt a warm mouth on my dick since our wedding night." He grabbed her head and face fucked her for no more than a minute before filling her mouth with cum. She made a show of swallowing every drop, licking her mouth, then licking his cock clean.

Lois looked away, sad and embarrassed. I kissed her again and licked her lip this time. I squeezed her nipple harder and harder to find her limit, knowing that when Sue is aroused, she wants her nipples pinched as hard as I can until she feels the electric bolt shoot to her clit. Suddenly, Lois grunted and shot her tongue into my mouth. I knew she wasn't as cold as Joe said. Our wet tongues danced; I switched to her other nipple and pinched hard. She grunted again; she tensed, then shuddered in orgasm. As I held her up, Joe commented in astonishment, "How did you do that? She never gives me tongue and I haven't seen her orgasm in years."

We kissed again like true lovers then faced our spouses as I stepped out of my clothes. Only the sisters had any clothes on. Lois had her hand around my stiff cock and was tugging gently. Sue approached saying, "He hasn't cum yet? You have to help him do that or you first fuck will be too quick. You might not swallow, but you should suck him off. I'll take it and swallow if you need me to. He tastes good. You know his pre cum is sweet as taffy? Enjoy. But first . . . "She knelt by her sister and pulled her shorts off, leaving her in just pink panties. Wide eyed, Lois clutched at the panties to preserve what was left of her modesty. Sue shrugged. She faced Joe then slowly pushed her shorts off. She had no panties, so her clean shaved pussy was displayed for him.

Lois gasped then realized she was the only one with any clothes on. One hand on her panties, one on my cock, she said she wasn't taking them off. Sue smiled and went to Joe. He cupped and pet Sue's smooth pussy while his wife watched. Looking at her, he smiled broadly as he pushed his hand between Sue's legs and up her gluts. His finger split her ass crack from below then he reached around with the other hand and spread her open. "See this, honey? This is a beautiful ass and this is what yours looks like. It doesn't need much cleaning to be safe though not sterile. See this? It's her wrinkly ass hole. You have one just like it." Sue bent over him and he rubbed her brown hole as Lois turned away.

I knew not to press, so I lifted her chin and French kissed her again. That alone was a major advance beyond exposing her beautiful tits. Joe could finger my wife's ass and pussy, but Lois wasn't ready for either. Maybe she was ready to blow me. As we kissed deeply, I felt a bump and realized Sue had cut and yanked off Lois' panties. She pressed her hairy loins against my bare cock, probably to hide her pussy. That was enough for the moment. My wet dreams' woman was now naked against me and tasting my tongue.

She let me cup her skinny, bare ass. Yet, when I moved to the center, she twisted away, so I went back to pinching her nipple hard. When she grunted in pleasure, I dropped my hand to her groin. She wasn't sure what to do when I slid a finger between her lips. I kissed her harder and slipped between her inner lips. When I went deeper and felt the intense heat of her wet pussy, we both groaned. Breathing deeply, we separated an inch so she could watch my fingers disappear inside her. Lois took my cock in hand and increased her tugging speed.

When my clear Cowper's covered her hand, she began to shake it off. I brought it to my mouth and licked her fingers showing her it was OK and tasty. She refused to taste it. Yet, when we went back to deep kissing, she licked her lips and asked if the sweetness were my fluid. I smiled and said yes. She frowned, covered her thumb with my fluid and took a tiny lick. Her eyes lit and she sucked her thumb fully.

Smiling, she dropped to her knees and kissed my bishop. After licking her lips, she swallowed me completely. That was her first cock sucking in eight years. As she noisily sucked me, our spouses came closer to watch in shock. Old tricks came back and she lapped her tongue around my cock as she tugged and swallowed. Despite gagging a few times, she made my crown purple and brought me to the edge. When I said I was cumming, Sue knelt and offered to finish me off.

Lois frowned. She decided to risk continuing, assuming she could divert my flow to her sister. Sue told her there was little taste if she took me into her throat. Lois looked at Joe's short cock and snorted. Sue showed her how as she easily slipped me fully into her throat. She squeezed it with her throat and I nearly came. Lois took my cock back and followed Sue's examples and directions and got me partially into her throat. Remarkably, she didn't complain about her sister's spit on it. Both my heads were about to explode. Sue told her to gulp while I was in her throat when she wanted me to cum. Humming anything would also open the dam.

She gulped; I moaned. She pressed her nose hard against my hairy pubes and hummed. My cheeks clenched; I held her head and I filled her belly directly with my seed. Three, four big spurts then three more small ones shot onto her astonished, nearly panicked face. Joe collapsed in joy and jealousy. Lois licked my cock clean, but wasn't as keen on the taste. Sue turned her face and kissed her sister passionately for the first time. Sue licked my cum off her face, teeth, and tongue. In shock, Lois let her. She shortly got into the breathless passion.

12