Stripping My Dreamy Sis-in-law, Lois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they began groping and pinching nipples, I slipped under Lois's ass and began licking her pussy. She lurched away then settled onto my face as I circled her clit. She was soaked and delicious. Joe did the same with Sue and by his sounds, I knew he loved her taste too. We licked and fingered our in-laws until they came on our faces. Smiling broadly, Lois rolled flat onto her back, tits and pussy open for all, and hit the last of the blunt. Sue spread open her sister's pussy without resistance and began licking and sucking it. Both sisters smiled with a new radiance. With Lois' shapely little ass in the air, I lined up my stiff cock and slid it into her velvety, wet snatch as her husband watched and smiled.

After a slow entry and pube-crushed pause, I began pumping her pussy harder and faster. I watched her ass jiggle with every thump and watched Joe put his cock in Sue's mouth again. My eyes closed as he filled it and I began moaning, "Oh Lois, your pussy is so hot and tight. I love it. I'm going to fill your ass next and you will love it!"

Then I heard a whisper, "W-w-what are you d-d-doing?" The Earth moved; my head spun; the voice continued as it stripped away my cover and the pillow between my legs, "Get up. Get dressed, Al. I'm back from a run and you are still in bed? Did you forget my sister and Joe are arriving soon? Lois is so conservative that you would give her a heart attack if you greeted her naked. You're humping your pillow and hoping to fuck her and her ass? Lotsa luck! GET UP!"

***

12