Stroke Slut: Goddess' Cuckold

Story Info
Stroke Slut learns his place.
9.2k words
4.56
29.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well don't just stand there drooling on the doormat, come on in." The black hood had come off Stroke-Slut's head, the sudden burst of sunlight that hit his eyes was nothing compared to the radiant beauty that stood before him. Despite hours of jacking off to her on the internet, not the mention their previous sessions, he never seized to be amazed at the sight of his Goddess in the flesh. He was momentarily captivated by her mesmerising eyes and beautiful face, but as always he couldn't resist staring at her mountainous breasts. Her tits were threatening to slip out of her silky black robe, tied tightly around her trim waist, emphasising her generous curves. She grabbed the leash around his collared neck and turned to lead him to her bedroom. Her big, round ass jiggled with every step, and Stroke-Slut did his best to catch glimpses of her bare ass cheeks as the robe shook. He almost immediately regretted it, as his cock ached in his tight, metal chastity cage. He whimpered in pain, and Goddess Samantha Mack gave a knowing smile.

"Glad to know you've followed my instructions to the letter. Now get undressed, I want to see my little toy." Stroke-Slut unbuttoned his shirt and threw off his outer clothing, but hesitated as he looked at the incredibly modest bulge in his underwear. "Don't keep me waiting Stroke-Slut." She snapped. Hands trembling, he removed his underwear and revealed his caged embarrassment. "Aww! It's so cute!" She said mockingly. "Too bad its too tiny to give a woman satisfaction, let alone a Goddess like myself." She ran her hands up and down her body, her cleavage bursting out of the robe as she pressed against them. Stroke-Slut's small penis desperately tried to grow in its locked up state, but only managed to make him ache. "No, I don't think you'd know what to do with me even if your little pecker was free. You're too much of a pathetic virgin Stroke-Slut. You should be grateful to be my pathetic virgin loser. Get on your knees and thank your Goddess."

Stroke-Slut immediately sank as Goddess Samantha gave the leash more slack, just enough for him to not choke too hard on his way down. She sat on the bed behind her and stuck her gorgeous right foot out. Around her leg hung an anklet with three keys, one of which he knew was to his cock cage. Her beautiful soles looked so soft, and her toes wiggled invitingly. Stroke-Slut leaned forward, ready to take the big toe into his drooling mouth and worship it as if it was a big clit. But before he could he was struck on the side of the head. "Did I say you could touch me you little worm? If you're not a good little boy then your key is going to end up in the bottom of some drain. You'll never be able to stroke that worthless sissy-clit again. And you certainly won't be seeing me again." Stroke-Slut wasn't sure which punishment would be worse.

"I'm sorry Goddess. It won't happen again." Stroke-Slut whimpered.

"It better not. I have big plans for you, my little Stroke-Slut. Starting with that slutty mouth of yours. You can start sucking my perfect toes now." Stroke-Slut cautiously leant forward and planted a soft kiss on her big toe, looking up hoping for a sign of approval. Goddess Samantha face had a look of annoyance and a touch of amusement at his hesitancy, so he continued kissing each digit with increased eagerness. He began moving his lips towards the front of her sexy soles when her front two toes were shoved between his quivering lips. "Do I have to do everything you pathetic sissy?" She said with a sharp tug that pushed him further down on the foot, almost making him cough. "When I say suck my toes I want you to really suck them. Oh, that's it. Get your tongue between them. Give them a good tongue bath."

Stroke-Slut tried worshipping his Goddess with more assertiveness, which looked equally adorable and ridiculous when he was being face fucked with a foot and pulled by the collar like a disobedient dog. His senses were overwhelmed by the taste, smell and feel of the toes wiggling inside his sloppy mouth, filling him like a gang banged whore. "It must be so embarrassing sucking off toes bigger than your sissy-clit. Do you even call yourself a man with something that tiny between your legs, Stroke-Slut?" Stroke-Slut could only gargle a response as Goddess chose that moment to see how much of her beautiful foot could be shoved in his slutty hole. Spit spluttered out of his mouth and slid down her foot.

"Look what a mess you've made loser. Clean me up." She raised her foot and he ran his tongue up it in long strokes, careful to catch all of the spit and simultaneously making the bottom of her foot wet and shiny. The thought of it pinning his cock and balls against his stomach made him strain in his cage and grunt. She smiled at his discomfort, and slowly and carefully pointed her toe downward, inviting a view up her long, smooth legs. Her thick, luscious thighs rubbed together enticingly as they uncrossed, revealing her wet, beautiful pussy for a brief moment.

"Oh my God." He groaned, looking down at his crotch, his Sissy-Clit bulging obscenely and miserably through the tiny confines of the cage.

"No, your Goddess." She replied with a chuckle. "Now, get back to work slave, you've made my left foot jealous." She pulled his head back up and presented her toes like a series of jewelled rings to be kissed. This time he practically stuffed them into his mouth, fearing rough tugging of the leash and any other possible outcomes of disappointing her further. "That's a good boy. Much better this time." Stroke-Slut let out a sigh of relief between his wet kisses and licks. Knowing what was expected, he moved from deep sucking and eager licking to gagging himself on her. His self violation for her amusement and pleasure, not to mention the slight asphyxiation, made him red with embarrassment.

"I knew you weren't completely useless. At least you've found some way to please a woman." A warmth rushed over his body and his eyes lit up. "But don't think this makes you anywhere close to being a man, Dicklet. In fact, I've invited you here today to teach you a lesson about your place. You see, even if I let that thing out of your cage, even if I did let you worship every inch of me and suck my pussy. Hell, even if you did somehow managed to convince some foolish girl to let you put your itty bitty sissy clit inside of her, you'll never be a real man." Embarrassingly, hearing the demeaning words of his Goddess hadn't gotten rid of his uncomfortable erection. And her humiliating speech continued.

"I'm going to bring over a better man than you'll ever be. And he's going to take me and fuck me better than you could even dream. You're going to hide in the closet, because he shouldn't be bothered by a pathetic cuck like you, and by the time he's done with me you're going to realise you're not man enough to even touch me. You'll probably beg to permanently be my sissy bitch." His stomach was turning with excitement and fear. He knew he had a small penis, and was a short and scrawny, but the thought that he would give up his dream of losing his virginity to his Goddess was unbearable. Even the thought of watching another man fuck his Goddess shouldn't have disturbed him, she was, of course, a porn star. But her confidence in his psychological defeat at the sight of this superior alpha male was nerve wracking.

"Now, we need to get you out of sight." She continued. "You're a good little sissy bitch but you're not exactly Derrick's type. Pick up your clothes and follow me." She led him, leash in hand, to the closet. He crawled after her to the other side of the room and into the walk in closet. She tied the handle strap to the top of the empty clothes hanger. "This must be a hotel." He thought, but his deductions were interrupted when she forced him to make eye contact with a sharp tug. He looked at her with slight pain, full adoration and more than a touch of fear. "So I'm going to leave the door open a little so you get a good view, but you better be quiet or I'll give you a thrashing that you wish you could forget." She threatened. He silently nodded in response. A knock came from the front door. "That must be him. Enjoy the show, Stroke-Slut." She whispered with a wink and a lick of her plump lips.

She ran to the door, giving a quick flash of her bare ass as the silky robe bounces with her erratic movement. Her hand hovered over the door knob for a moment, before she paused, took a deep breath and recomposed herself. She was looking more like a girl waiting for her first date than an experienced, domineering porn star. She opens the door.

Derrick Pierce walked into the room. He's tall, handsome and muscular. Having just come from the gym, he's wearing a Tapout tank top and black sweat pants. It's amazing he didn't drown in pussy on his way to the hotel. Before Goddess Samantha gets a chance to talk he takes her in his enormous arms, one hand on the back of her head and the other on her hip. He kisses her deeply while running his hand up her mouth watering body and squeezes her massive tit. His rough treatment causes it to pop into view, revealing her golden nipple piercing. She gasps in his mouth as his thumb teases it. They break from the kiss but she's forgotten how to breathe.

"Hi." Derrick says, his smile warm while also staring at her like she's his next extra thick protein shake.

"Hi." Samantha replies, silently begging to be taken. He obliges, pulling her closer as they continue making out. He resumes playing with her piercings and sinking his hand into her big tits. She wraps her arms around him while letting him manipulate her body and control the pace. Without her even noticing the robe is opened. He shrugs it off her shoulders, exposing her big beautiful ass to Stroke-Slut and the rest of her divine body to Derrick. They continue kissing, but now Derrick's other hand wanders down her curves and delivers a powerful slap to her colossal booty. "Thank you Daddy." She moans.

This is remarkably different from how Stroke Slut's used to seeing her. He knows that he receives dismissiveness and cruelty (and loves every second of it) from her because he's a pathetic little sub. But even when he watched her in pornos she was always in charge. She always had a way of wrapping a man or woman around her little finger, using them for her pleasure before emptying their balls all over her huge tits or making their pussies squirt until their can't cum anymore. Stroke-Slut spent countless lonely nights dreaming of an opportunity for such an experience while tugging his tiny, virgin dicklet. But here was Derrick, manhandling her and making her his little slut.

He brings his other hand down to her big booty, letting his hands sink in deep before effortlessly lifting her, never breaking off from their extended kiss. She wraps her legs around his waist, grinding her now bare pussy against his pants. With long strides he walks over to the bed and climbs onto it on his knees, still carrying her the whole time. Nibbling and sucking on her ear, he gently places her onto the mattress, enjoying her soft, curvaceous form pressed against his hard body. He pauses only to remove his shirt, his muscular chest filling Samantha with desire and Stroke-Slut with a further sense of inadequacy. He starts kissing down her smooth neck, inadvertently pushing her head to the side and causing her to make eye contact with Stroke-Slut. She licks her juicy lips and winks while Derrick traces his tongue down her collarbone. Stroke-Slut's heart races.

She redirects her attention to the stud filling his big hands with her enormous, mouth watering tits. He slowly kisses up and down her valley of cleavage before working towards one of her gold pierced nipples. He looks like he's about to fill his mouth with it, but only gently flicks his tongue against the metal before backing away with a wink. A jolt of electricity runs straight from her nipple to her clit as he continues his teasing. He goes back and forth to each tit, jiggling them between his big, manly hands as he does so, letting the mountains of tit flesh pouring between his fingers. Samantha gives out a lust filled whimper, who can't even rub her thick thighs together in anticipation because of the cunt teaser between them. She instead wrapped them around his waist and tried grinding her soaking pussy against his thick bulge.

Deciding he's done teasing her for now, he squeezes her boobs together and one of her gilded piercings disappears in his ravenous mouth. She sucks her breath in as he feasts on her tits. He licks and kisses before latching onto her left nipple while staring into her eyes. Not for long though, as she throws her head back and moans as the intense pleasure builds up within her and makes her pussy drip all over his pants. She's hovering at the edge of her first orgasm when he suddenly brings his hand slamming down on her right breast. It lands right on her nipple, causing her tit to wobble wildly, and more importantly, to make her scream as she came hard. Stroke-Slut can't believe it, Derrick hasn't even touched her pussy yet and has given Goddess Samantha more pleasure than he ever could with his pathetic prick.

While she recovers from her orgasm, her deep breaths lifting and showing off her massive boobs, Derrick reluctantly removes his hands off her chest and starts slowly moving them down her body. His lips follow, with equally tantalising slowness as they trace along her abs. Her pussy moistens again in anticipation, but he instead kisses his way down to her hip while again grabbing her big juicy ass, his big hands looking small in comparison. "I love this fucking ass." He growled. "Remember to keep count, sexy."

"One!" She gasped, giving Derrick a needy look as she did so. "Thank you Daddy. Can I come again?" He continued his teasing and shot back a wicked grin, the sort that Stroke-Slut had become very familiar with during his time knowing his Goddess. Said Goddess was now a panting mess as a thick droplet oozed out of her burning pussy and down her thigh. "Please Daddy!" She whined.

"Yes, slut? He smirked.

"Oh Daddy, please lick my pussy! I need to cum so bad!"

"Does your greedy little cunt want my tongue? Do you want me to suck it and make you scream?" His tongue was millimetres from her aching clit, his every word brushing his breath on it, driving her crazy with lust.

"Yes Daddy! Please, show me how you own this pussy!" Finally, Derrick obliged, diving into her deliciousness. His tongue slid up her slit towards her pulsating clit. A moan rose deep from her throat as he swirled around her throbbing clitoris. As her orgasm built, he ran his tongue up and down her slit, increasing pressure as he flicked her clit. One of his hands slid up her juicy thigh and towards her pretty pinkness, spreading her open for his ravenous tongue. It dipped in and out of her drooling snatch, teasing it before cruelly denying it to plant hot kisses up her mound. His finger ran along her folds as his tongue explored the edges of her lips.

He enjoyed teasing his little slut, watching her whimper and moan, but there was one thing he enjoyed more. He wrapped his lips around her clit and slowly but steadily sucked, rhythmically prodding his tongue at it as he done so. Samantha prayed not to be denied again, she couldn't take it any more. Again she was struck by a blow from his powerful hand, this time on her meaty ass, shaking from the impact. A few beats later another one followed, and again her heartbeat spiked. With the spanking came increased pressure from his talented mouth, her clit being sucked and licked harder. She was spanked mercilessly, leaving her ass burning and her breath rapidly escaping her.

The combination of the rough treatment and tongue lashing made her see double, but she focused enough to look down at her Daddy. As their eyes locked she silently pleaded permission to cum, and she got the answer she desperately craved. He grabbed her by both hips, her juicy booty pouring out of his strong hands. He pulled her hard against his mouth and sucked her clit faster and faster until she reached her crescendo. As the juices flowed into his mouth and the scream came out of hers, he started swirling his tongue around her clit.

"Two! Thank you Daddy, may I have another?" She purred. She'd gotten a taste of the pleasure he could give her and was gluttonous for more. Her leg had hooked around his back and her heel was rubbing it up and down. Derrick looked up at her, his smile glistening with her juices.

"Of course babe. And that's a good girl for asking." He slowly slipped one of his thick fingers inside of her, teasing her pink walls. He pumped it in and out of her, feeling her cunt clinging onto it tightly. He added another finger, making her gasp. If the massive tent in his pants was anything to judge by, she would need a good warm up for what was coming next, even if her pussy was turning into a waterfall. He explored her molten wetness, quickly locating her g-spot. He alternated between rubbing circles around it and brushing against it as he fingered her.

To Stroke-Slut's further silent embarrassment, he realised in his locked up state Derrick's fingers towered over his tiny penis, and were certainly better at getting off his Goddess. Using his hands, his mouth and a more than generous heap of spankings and slaps, Samantha's cum count was quickly brought up to six. Derrick could've eaten her out for hours, but Samantha was craving a pleasure even his talented mouth couldn't provide.

"Please, I need your big, fat cock. Feed me Daddy!" She panted.

"You know what you have to do, whore." He got off the bed and stood waiting at the edge. He didn't have to wait for long before Stroke-Slut watched his Goddess crawled after him. She pressed her face against his thick bulge, inhaling deeply.

"Please let me suck you! Use your good girl's throat for your pleasure." She moaned, giving the huge outline a long lick. She continued the lewd cloth-covered blowjob, kissing his big sack, making the fabric wet with her saliva. Derrick had to suppress a moan as she sucked over his head, which was dangerously close to popping out of his pants. As expected of a porn star, Samantha never lost eye contact with her handsome stud, and from his face she knew he would give in to her demands in no time.

"Okay baby. Show Daddy what those pretty lips can do." Derrick replied.

Samantha grinned wildly, almost screaming with joy at the prospect of revealing the dick that brought her so much pleasure in the past. She placed her hands on his powerful chest, feeling his hard muscles as they lowered to his waistband. She gripped it and slowly lowered them, her eyes and mouth growing wide as she saw how it stretched the pants to its limits. She pulled them down half way to his knees before his cock was let loose, snapped upwards and smacking her right on the chin.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned. She had seen and experienced it in person a few times already, not to mention the many hours she salivated at it on her computer screen with an equally fat but still less adequate dildo shoved in her cunt or asshole. Despite this, she was always in awe at the sight of him and his big dick above her. It wasn't just a big cock, she'd had those before. Derrick had a way of putting her in her place. Deep down, she craved the type of control she always seemed to have over men, not to mention sissy slaves like Stroke-Slut. Although many had tried, there being no limits to some men's egos, Derrick was the only man who could do it.

After taking a moment to awe at the sight of his massive fuck stick, she wet her palm and wrapped it around his manhood, her other hand caressing his thigh. As she slowly stroked him, it left his balls open for her hungry mouth. She started by giving them soft licks and kisses, letting his musk and taste overwhelm her senses. Having recently showered, his manly scent make her moan, causing his length to vibrate and harden as a result. Her skilful hand was focusing on rubbing his head, but his cock was so thick she was actually struggling. She brought the other hand to his shaft and start twisting them in alternating directions as she jerked him off and sucked his nuts.