Stroke Slut: Goddess' Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Stroke-Slut's amazement and totally heterosexual arousal, even with both her hands on him, his cock head poked out with every stroke. Stroke-Slut looked down and covered his own minuscule cock and balls with only half his hand. The brief contact made him shudder with pleasure and pain as his tiny dicklet attempted to break free of the confinement. "Goddess Samantha was right," he thought. "Derrick is a total stud, and is taking control in a way I never could." It was the kind of domination Stroke-Slut craved. "From a woman, of course." He hastily corrected himself. He was always turned off by the idea of being with a man, but then again, he thought he was a switch before he started these games with his Goddess. And in that short amount of time he was learning so much about himself. And through his time watching porn he'd spent a lot of it watching big fat cocks, even if they were fucking women.

While Stroke-Slut was contemplating his sexuality, Samantha knew exactly what she wanted and was stuffing it into her wet, juicy mouth. She was sucking and slurping on Derrick Pierce's fat cock head as she continued to stroke him. She hummed and moaned as she did so, genuinely turned on by sucking cock. She loved wrapping her lips around a big dick, having it fill her mouth and pleasing it until it gave her a huge load all over her massive tits or down her throat. She was looking up at Derrick, wanting nothing more than for him to empty his nuts inside of her.

With one hand she grabbed his firm butt and started shoving more and more of his length into her. Soon her other hand followed, and she was fucking her own face. She gripped firmer and shoved as much of him into her as she could, then brought her lips back to the tip, before shoving it back again. She wasn't just going to deep throat him once then come back up like a virgin on prom night. She was a porn star, for fuck's sake. After a minute or so of self violation, she came up with a gasp.

"Please wreck my throat, Daddy." She groaned, her chin dripping with drool.

"Ok, lie back baby." He chuckled. Samantha lay flat on her stomach, then spun around so she was on her back. Her head hung off the bed, staring at his engorged cock and balls. Her tongue was wagging out like the obedient, hungry pet she was. She watched in eager anticipation as the fat cock head slid along her tongue, which scooped up the droplet of precum that formed from his tip. He continued forward, parting her luscious lips and feeding her his meat. Her tongue kept lapping up his length as he pressed further into her, until she was lapping at his balls. Stroke-Slut was shocked by the immense bulge that formed in her throat.

Derrick drew his hips back, groaning as Samantha's lips tried to suck it back into her. Obliging her, he thrust forward, and this time it was Samantha's turn to moan, sending wonderful vibrations up his dick. He continued pumping his big, fat cock back and forth into her. Her tight, wet hole, slick tongue and lustful moans, not to mention her ability to deep throat with little resistance and no gag reflex had turned Samantha's mouth into the most wondrous fuck hole. Samantha, on her part, loved Derrick's rough treatment. She was being used like a fleshlight, but in this moment she was Daddy's fleshlight. And she was being such a good toy for Daddy that he was getting close to busting a nut in her.

He stepped back and pulled out of her well fucked mouth, his huge cock dripping with spit. Samantha's face was also a wet mess, and she was coughing and gasping for air. "Thank you Daddy. You use me so well."

Derrick lifted her chin, and Samantha was now kneeling up on the bed until she almost at his level. "You're welcome baby. You sucked me so well but now I want your pussy. Bend over."

"Thank you Da- Oh!" Samantha was pushed onto her back, and before she realised her mistake Derrick had bent her over, her big booty wobbling as his hand spread her legs with his knees. He spanked her roughly before spreading her fat cheek, massaging the bright, red spot with one hand while lining his massive fuck stick to her dripping wetness. Samantha gasped as he rubbed his tip against her throbbing clit. She ground herself onto it while giving him a lustful stare. "Please stuff my pussy with your fat fucking Daddy dick." She said, licking her luscious lips, making them as glistening as the ones drenching Derrick's throbbing tip. He slipped it easily into her gushing pussy, but his thickness still stretched her out so well that her eyes rolled to the back of her head. He kept going, slow and smoothly until his hips were against her big juicy butt. He slid it out and back in, harder this time, before smacking her fat cheek. She squealed. He gripped her hips and kept fucking her hard.

Soon enough Samantha hit her seventh orgasm, and dutifully thanked her Daddy. He responded by slapping her ass again. Between the slapping and powerful thrusts of his cock deep inside of her, she was starting to shift forward. Derrick responded by taking a handful of her beautiful hair and using it like a handlebar. He turned her head towards him, staring deep into her eyes to watch her reaction to his spanks. He used his other hand to grip her massive breast. Samantha was entirely caught in his grasp. She came so hard that she felt like her soul was leaving her body, but his domineering gaze somehow made her feel safe. Most guys were overwhelmed by her powerful curves, but he was more than man enough to handle a Goddess like her.

He continued pounding her senseless, and with every mind blowing orgasm Stroke-Slut became more and more assured that the useless nub he used to call a cock could never satisfy his Goddess. At the same time, his dicklet dribble was making a sticky line straight to the floor, and his balls never felt more in need of release. After his Goddess counted her fifteenth orgasm with a raspy gasp, her used and abused pussy must have clenched in just the right way, because Derrick announced that he was cumming. "Oh Daddy please cum in my pussy. Fill up your slut with your massive load. Mark me as yours.

"Yes baby. Take my nut." He let out a deep groan, gripped her big butt tight with both hands and gave her several short strokes, almost grinding against her and making her booty shake and jiggle in a way that sent him over the edge. At the same time, his cock was grinding back and forth against Samantha's g-spot deliciously, and combined with the feeling of him exploding inside of her, and the knowledge that her little bitch was watching her Daddy using her as a cum bucket made her cum with him. Both their juices flooded her pussy. She collapsed down onto the bed and breathed heavily. Derrick lay down with her, attempting to spoon her.

He was briefly interrupted when Samantha reached into the bedside table draw to produce a pair of silky pink panties, which she promptly slipped on. Still, she struggled, feeling the ache in and between her legs that only comes after a nice, long, hard fuck. He scooped her up in his big, strong arms and kissed behind her ear. Stroke Slut couldn't hear, but he was whispering what a good little slut she was for Daddy. He was whispering the sorts of things that would make Stroke Slut cry with uncontrollable joy if his Goddess whispered them to him. They laid together for some time and had a short nap. Stroke Slut sat awkwardly in the closet, trying not to make any noise. Fortunately, soon enough Derrick had to excuse himself as he had to go to the gym. He kissed her deeply, got dressed, and left.

Goddess Samantha rose from the bed, stretched out her arms, inadvertently thrusting out her prominent chest. She strutted over to the closet and leaned in to stare at him in the gap of the door. Her massive breasts filled his vision. She opened the door to get a better look at her slut, the cruel mix of pain and pleasure caused by the cock cage visible on his face, and her plump lips spread slightly in amusement. "Did you enjoy the show you little whore?" She asked.

"Yes Goddess. Thank you for showing me what a pathetic wimp I am compared to Your Daddy." Saying that word caused some unfamiliar feelings to arise from him. He blushed and struggled to make eye contact, and not just because of the huge hangers shaking in front of him.

"And what should I do with you? Do you think you and your teeny weeny penis are worthy enough to fuck me now?" She continued. Stroke Slut gulped. They both knew the answer was obvious.

"No Goddess. My useless excuse for a penis doesn't belong in a pussy. It definitely doesn't deserve to be near a Goddess. Please keep me a locked up virgin forever. I don't deserve sex. I don't deserve pleasure." His heart was shattering as he spoke, but he knew he couldn't lie to her.

"Well you're not completely useless. There's certainly other ways you can please me. And since I am a kind and merciful Goddess, if you do a good enough job serving me, there might even be a reward for you." She untied the knot that kept him and the leash in place and starting walking back to the bed. Stroke Slut followed, not wanting further neck strain and definitely not wanting to annoy his Goddess after receiving the opportunity to prove his worth. And of course, being the disgusting pervert he was, he took every opportunity he could to get an up close look at her fat ass cheeks wobbling as she walked. In fact, he was so distracted by the way her panties were swallowed by her thickness and the damp patch that formed in her crotch, that he almost had his nose shoved in it when she took her time crawling onto the bed!

When they both got on the bed she turned around, raised her knees and spread her legs wide for him. It was a sight he'd both jerked off to in porn and dreamt of seeing in real life. With the one deviation, of course, that another man's thick load of spunk seeping was through her panties and running down her delicious thighs. Yeah, her luscious body was totally why his mouth was watering. "Mmm... Daddy fucked me good. He pounded me with his fat dick and filled me up deep with his cum. I feel so dirty baby. Are you going to be a good little slut and clean me up?" She purred.

Stroke Slut knew he couldn't say no to his Goddess. Whimpering, he slowly kissed up her legs taking his time to enjoy the taste of her perfect skin and the feel of her thick, juicy thighs. He was so lost in the magical moment that he didn't realise he was about to place his lips directly on a line of cum that had leaked out of her. But before he could, he felt the too familiar tug on his collar. His eyes locked with Goddess Samantha. He sat frozen in fear except for his quivering lip.

"Beg." She commanded.

"Please Goddess, please let me lick a better man's semen from Your divine body. Let me suck his superior spunk from Your perfect pussy. I want to be Your clean up cuckold. Your subby little cumslut. Your jizz guzzling mouth slave. Use me for your pleasure and amusement."

"Good boy." She laughed. "You can start now." She loosened her grip on the leash, and he let his tongue drag along her inner thigh, scooping up the dripping line of seed. The sharp taste hit his taste buds but he sucked it in. He was so close to her pussy that he could feel its warmth radiating from her. He kept licking, cleaning up one leg before moving onto the next. Her pussy had previously gushed so much for her Daddy that Stroke Slut was able to thoroughly enjoy the taste, despite of the mixture with the thick ropes of cum. He finished sucking the last of the mess above her panties, then looked up, silently asking for permission to remove her cum soaked panties.

"Go ahead. Take them off." She ordered. She lifted her beautiful butt and he carefully removed the wet fabric. Her gorgeous pussy was absolutely covered in her Daddy's semen, and more was leaking out. "Hurry up, spunk junkie." She grabbed his wrist and made him shove the sticky panties into his mouth. He moaned, causing the nasty nut juice to bubble in his mouth. "Suck 'em clean you filthy little whore. Be a good boy and slurp a better man's jizz." He groaned as the mix of pussy and cum slid down his slut hole. After coughing slightly, he gave the fabric a few deep sucks before taking them out of his mouth. He spread them out and ran his tongue over the whole surface area. Inside and out, back and front. He made sure to lick every little speck of cum.

Placing the now drenched but mostly clean panties to the side, he turned his attention to the sticky, white mess between his Goddess' legs. Some of the semen had started dripping up her stomach and pooled at her bellybutton. He grabbed her wide hips, gasping at how his fingers sunk into her thick flesh, and lowered his head. His tongue swirled around her belly button, causing her to giggle a little. She pat the back of his head, partly to reassure him and partly to subtly remind him who was in charge. He kissed down her abs, just as Derrick had, while slurping up every last drop of the stud's cum. Before reaching her pussy he stopped for a second, made eye contact with his Goddess and wrapped his lips around her perfect, jizz covered clit. They both let out a moan, his vibrating through her body and hers turning her on almost as much as his did to her.

He slid his tongue down her vulva, tracing along every single fold, careful to catch every drop. Soon he was slurping inside of her, struggling to swallow the surprisingly large amount that shot deep in her pussy. He kept sucking and digging it out with his tongue, and it just kept filling him up. His first time tasting either pussy or semen, he would forever associate one with the other, and the thought of either would make his tiny prick instantly hard. As he tongued her sticky hole Goddess directed his hand on her clit. His thumb rubbed it in circles, and he ran his tongue around her inner walls. Confident he had collected as much as he could with his tongue, he replaced it with two of his fingers. He slid them in deep, trying to scoop it all up, before slowly pulling out and sucking them clean. He repeated this a few times, making sure to really get it all. All the while looking up at his Goddess, making sure he was pleasing her. She certainly looked pleased.

He noticed an unusual bump inside of her as he curled his fingers upwards. He experimentally rubbed it back and forth, and she gasped in pleasure. He started pulling his head and hand back to suck his finger again. "Don't stop." She ordered hastily. Guess she was all cleaned up. He continued rubbing and sucking, delighted at the opportunity to make his Goddess cum. Her orgasm built up slowly, but soon she was moaning almost as much as she did when she was with her Daddy. She came with her leg wrapped around Stroke Slut's head, humping his head into submission. Finally she let go, and he gasped for air. Even in his dizzy state he felt her juices run down his hand. He lapped them up and cleaned the stream that ran down her ass cheeks. The taste was more pussy juice than semen now, and he relished in the sweetness. His slutty tongue was about to reach her butt hole when she shoved him away with her foot.

"That's... that's a good boy." She was still catching her breath. "You did such a good job, I think you've earned a reward. But there's still one more thing I need you to do to prove your worthiness. My slaves need good attention to detail to be able to serve me. A ditzy brained, sissy, bimbo slut might be good enough for some Mistresses. But not me. So you'll have to pass a test. Last week I locked your sissy clit in that tiny little cage of yours. Honestly, I was surprised they made them that small. So..." She presented her gorgeous foot and ankled towards him. The keys dangled before his eyes. One of these is the key to your freedom. If you pick the correct one, you will be rewarded. I'll unlock you. I'll fuck your brains out. And, I'll let you unload that huge load from your balls. Or whatever passes as huge for a shrimp dick like yourself. If you don't, you go home aching, locked up and denied. So. Which one is it?" She said with a predatory grin.

Stroke Slut gulped. He had spent a lot of time devouring his Goddess with his eyes the day she locked him up and made him hers. But as he carefully examined the golden keys, one of them did look more familiar than the others. With bated breath, he held up the third key, and carefully studied his Goddess' expression. For a moment it was as stern as she usually was with him. Then, a smile spread across her lips. "Good boy. There's hope for you yet." She reached into the bedside table drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Now these," She said, snapping one on his right hand before pulling it under and around the bed head, before shutting the left around his other wrist. "Will stop you from beating that little dick so hard it falls off. You filthy little Stroke Slut."

As Goddess Samantha pinned his legs down with her knees and ran her hands up his thighs. He shuddered. She gripped him by his balls, squeezing hard. He made an imitation of a squeaky toy as it was mauled by an overly enthusiastic dog. Her hand slid up to the caged penis, her nails scraping lightly at exposed parts of his dicklet desperately trying to burst free. She unhooked her anklet, and ran the key up his taint, across his balls and towards the lock. It slid into the lock, but before Goddess Samantha turned the key she paused. "You wanna do something really freaky?" He knew better than to question or deny her.

"Yes please, Goddess." He responded.

She reached back in the drawer and pulled out two more sets of hand cuffs. She snapped them on his ankles and raised up his legs to the top of the bed head. Two more clicks and all four limbs were bound. His legs were spread wide, and his twitching penis, so close to freedom, was even closer to his face. He was beginning to doubt he would be allowed to slide his cocklet inside her wet pussy today. Still, with a wicked grin and a click she unlocked the chastity cage. As she threw it off, all the pooled up precum splattered onto his cheek, causing him to wince. "Oh wow. I expected you to last longer than that!" She joked. Meanwhile, his penis was enjoying its newfound freedom, rapidly expanding size to its full length of three inches.

Goddess Samantha reached back into the drawer and Stroke Slut sweated nervously. She pulled out a small bottle of lubricant. He knew this because it had 'LUBE' written in large, friendly letters on the cover. "Now," she stated, "we have to get this tight little asshole ready for me." The sound of a needle falling of the record player filled his mind. Before he could protest, she already removed the cap and popped the head into his puckered little hole. She squeezed, and he clenched as the cool liquid filled his anus. "Haha. You should see your face, you adorable little wimp." She carefully milked every last drop out like a tube of toothpaste before letting it out of his ass.

Once again she reached into the drawer of increasingly perverse surprises, and pulled out a thin, pink dildo with a flared end. "Are you ready whore? This is a big moment for you." She asked. He was about to open his mouth to say something, but only a shocked yelp escaped his lips when she shoved the tip into his ass. With the help of generous amounts of lubricant and Goddess' enthusiastic pushing, it easily slid into his hungry hole. As she slid it out and in he moaned like a slut. "That's it, don't forget to breath. In, and out. In, and out." Her words matched the long, smooth strokes into his anus. More precum was dripping on his face, some of which fell on his lips as he focused on his breathing instructions. Instinctively, he licked his lips a little. And then some more. Soon he had his tongue hanging out and his mouth slightly open as he maintained his deep breathing. She finally pushed the dildo all the way down to the base, burying it inside his whore hole. "Would you mind holding this for me?" She asked, before returning to search the drawer.