Stroke Slut: Goddess' Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you were curious earlier about what it felt like to have something as massive as Daddy's cock pounding inside of you. She indicated to the much bigger, thicker rubber dildo with a strange curve at the opposite end, now in her hands. Stroke Slut audibly gulped. Goddess looked back in the drawer. "Oh no." She said in pantomime disappointment. "That was the last of our lube. Now how on earth are we going to fit this inside of you?" She slapped the rubber monstrosity, and it wobbled threateningly.

"Maybe you c-" He started

"You shut your mouth." She interjected. "Actually, I think we can put those pretty little lips to better use. Open wide, you filthy little sissy bitch." She said, running her tongue around her luscious lips. Stroke Slut's eyes grew even wider. Still, like a good little slut he nervously gaped his mouth open. His lips dried instantly, and he similarly licked them subconsciously. "Someones hungry." Goddess purred, moving towards him and bringing the fat dildo closer to his lips. She dipped it into his open whore hole, and his lips gripped and moaned around the thickness. She started slow, letting him get used to it. She increased the pace, shoving more and more cock inside of him with each thrust. Soon it was sliding into the back of his throat, making him cough and splutter all over his face.

Curiously, at the same time his hard dick let out droplets of precum, which dripped down the length of the rubber shaft. When he thought he couldn't take any more, Goddess Samantha pushed even harder at a different angle, causing the rest of the sizeable length to slide in and for her palm to press against his now spit covered chin. She slowly slid the entire thing out of him, silently enjoying the choking sounds and reddened face of her obedient toy. Happy but not completely satisfied, she gave him a few more thrusts, and when she saw the dripping spit sliding down the length she only choked him with fake cock a couple of more times before pulling out.

Stroke Slut gasped and wheezed from the rough face fucking. Goddess Samantha placed the dildo upright on the bedside table and reached once again into the drawer. She pulled out what looked like a series of black leather straps and a ring. She slid the dildo in the ring, fiddling with it to keep it secure. She then shook out the straps and stepped into like one would a pair of pants. Stroke Slut watched as the cock rose from her gorgeous feet, her pretty calves, her sexy legs and up her mouth watering thighs and to her soaked crotch. She slid the short end of the dildo up her juicy pussy and moaned sensuously. Tightening the straps, she posed with her hands on her hips, standing to the side to emphasise the massive phallus jutting out from her. It shook gently as she stopped moving.

"So," she asked, "are you ready to lose your virginity, Stroke Slut?" Stroke Slut sat there with his mouth agape, his hands bound, his legs forced wide open, asshole filled to the brim with lube and his cock harder than ever. He had never been more nervous nor more aroused in his life. Goddess Samantha, the quintessential image of dominant femininity, stood back up on the bed and towered over him. She let the big dildo rest on top of him, the tip sitting right on his exposed asshole. "Honey, we both know you're a wimpy little sissy bitch. Now, if you want I could untie you. Give you back your clothes. And you could run back home and spend the rest of your life beating your tiny meat to Porn Goddesses such as myself. Trying in vain to slide your dicklet inside of a woman. Knowing you would never please her with that tiny thing between your legs. Or. You can admit who you really are. A cock hungry, cum loving beta bitch. You can beg for my cock. Beg for it to pound your slutty little asshole and make you squirt all over yourself. So. What's it going to be, whore?" She dragged the tip back and forth over his winking hole.

He knew just what to say. "Please wreck my virgin sissy hole Goddess. Fuck me hard and make me Yours. I'm such a cock hungry whore. Please rearrange my guts with that fat fucking dickmeat. Pound my prostate and feed me my own pathetic load. Make me a slut for my own jizz. Use me. Abuse me. Please, take me, Goddess." He whined.

"That's a good little whore." She moaned, inserting the thick tip into his little hole. She gripped near the head and thrust in, eliciting a more whorish moan from Stroke Slut's lips. Taking it as a sign of encouragement, she pushed harder. As the thick inches plunged inside of him, he was starting to feel grateful for the cold liquid that was injected into his anus. Even with the lube, it was stretching him wide and making him uncomfortable in ways he never felt before. He struggled to breathe, gnashed his teeth and winced in ways that greatly amused his Goddess. Laughing as she did so, she pulled out the dildo until the head was barely in. She took a firm grip of his butt and slowly but firmly shoved the dildo back in.

"Fuuuuck!" Stroke Slut's eyes rolled to the back of his head. She pulled back and thrust again, putting more of her weight into it. Stroke Slut gasped.

"Deep breaths baby. In and out. In and out." Her words matched the rhythm of her thrusting hips and jiggly tits. Cock and breath goes in, cock, breath and precum leaks out. His tongue catches it, much more eagerly that before. She starts fucking him properly now. "Well I guess you're not technically a virgin anymore. Not that this little thing is ever getting any pussy." She ran her nail lightly up his engorged dicklet. A fat droplet fell right on the tip of his nose, making him wiggle his nose.

"P-p-please Goddess. Please f-fuck me harder. Please m-make me cum." He stuttered.

"Well look who decided to be a greedy little whore. Be careful what you wish for, dick sleeve." She grinned. Goddess Samantha hooked her hands under Stroke Slut's legs and thrusted his body upwards as she slammed into his ass. She was now fucking him mercilessly, using his body just to feel the way it the part of the dildo thrusting inside of her g-spot in just the right way to make her cream. As she was building up her latest in a long series of orgasms for that day, Stroke Slut might as well have been on a different planet. He was lost in the sight of her big bouncing boobs, the pain of his asshole being torn open and the indescribable pleasure of the way his prostate was being pulverised by the rubber cock, smashing it against his anal walls. Every pump of her delicious hips was like a wave crashing onto the pleasure centre in his brain. Each one getting slowly but surely stronger.

Meanwhile, Goddess Samantha's g-spot was having a similar effect on her as her little sissy slut's p-spot had on him. While still deep inside of him, she gave him shorter, faster thrusts, finding the perfect angle to make them both gasp and moan in pleasure. She knew they were both close. With one hand gripping his thigh tightly and the other sliding up and down her plaything, she began to speak.

"I bet you're just about ready to bust that nut for me, slut. Don't you dare cum without my permission. I'm going to give us a little countdown, and when I reach zero we'll cum together. Now remember, good little boys get to keep having fun with their Goddess. Naughty sluts go home with their nuts crushed." She lightly flick his testicle. She began: "10... You look so pretty with a cock in your ass. 9... You'd do anything for your Goddess. 8... Sucking my dildos. Cleaning my holes. Getting your tight little ass stretched. 7... I bet you want the real thing, don't you. 6... Maybe I should take you to a glory hole. 5... Force you on your knees and feed you dick. 4... Those thick, nasty cocks jizzing down your throat. 3... You'll love it, won't you. 2... I want to hear you say it. 1... Say 'I love cock'. Zero!"

"I love cock!" They moaned together. Goddess Samantha buried the dildo harness deep and ground herself against his slutty ass. Stroke Slut's little clittie sprayed uncontrollably, covering his face and neck in his seed. He had to shut his eyes to avoid the sticky fountain, but most of the cum shot straight into his open mouth. The filthy, salty taste added to the humiliation of the taboo thoughts implanted in his mind, not to mention the massive dildo impaling his ass. He swallowed like a cum hungry whore, licking his lips for extra measure. Even if his eyes were open he doubted he could see anything. The little sissy's mind was lost in mind melting bliss. He felt like he was cumming for hours, and the whole time he was picturing himself being Goddess Samantha's cock whore.

Goddess Samantha, meanwhile, was experiencing yet another mind blowing orgasm. She was glad she picked this toy. As the dildo rubbed her in just the right places, she was imagining all the other nasty, humiliating games she was going to play with her new sex toy. She kept fucking him, milking their orgasms for all they were worth, before slowly pulling out of his tight little ass. Her rubber cock popped out and slapped against his now drained balls. She lay back for a moment, catching her breath. She looked up at the tied up slut, and eventually decided he had had enough discomfort for now. She sat back up and unlocked his leg cuffs, and then his wrists. He went completely limp, his body as drained as his balls were. He lay there for a moment, contemplating how crazy and wonderful and confusing his life had become since meeting his Goddess.

She had walked off for a moment but now returned to straddle his body. She felt so warm against him, and felt a stirring in his loins as her massive breasts shook before his eyes. She cradled his head with one hand, and with the other swiftly placed and secured the black hood over his head. Robbed of his sight, the stench of his self facial was stronger than ever. She got off and threw what he hoped were his clothes at him. "Get dressed." She commanded. "Leave the mask on. In five minutes your ride will be here, and you will be standing outside waiting for them in whatever you manage to throw on." Stroke Slut's hands shook as he attempted to put on what was certainly too lacy and frilly to be the clothes he walked in with.