Stroll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was that thought so hot to her? Rose watching her have sex. There had been plenty of opportunities for exactly that - Alison wasn't shy about bringing boys back to their shared room, but Rose had always been diplomatic, and given them plenty of privacy.

Suddenly, Alison wished for an alternate history, one where Rose hadn't been so understanding. One where she'd stayed, sitting on her bed, maybe listening to music through her headphones.

One where Alison had loudly fucked one of her random college lays, Rose sitting in the next bed, watching.

Until finally, when Alison was approaching climax, Rose had taken off her headphones, approached the bed, and...

All of a sudden, Alison was brought back to reality. She realized that she was panting, loudly. Rose must have noticed something.

Rose must have noticed how turned on she was.

The thought only served to increase her arousal.

More than anything, she wanted the strange man to approach, to lift up her skirt and fuck her. She wanted Rose to watch as she got roughly pounded by a stranger, she wanted Rose to reach between her own legs and play with her wetness, to get off at the sight of her blonde bombshell of a friend loudly cumming as she bounced up and down on a stranger's cock.

No, more than that. She wanted Rose to be ordered to watch. She wanted to watch her Scottish friend's face flush as she was commanded, as the unknown man's authority made her wetter than she'd ever been.

Alison wanted to be commanded to fuck, and for Rose to be commanded to watch. And then...she wanted Rose to be ordered to lick the man's juice from her friend's pussy.

She wanted to be owned, to be used. She wanted to be a sex toy, nothing more than a fuck-doll for the strange man.

The college student had no idea who he was, or how he'd managed to inspire such devotion, but she knew that she wanted to be his, more than she could remember ever wanting anything in her life.

And then, as light dawned, she turned from the painting and faced Rose. Rose was looking straight at her, completely unable to conceal her glee.

The two girls stared at each other for a few seconds, until Alison's grin was broad enough to match Rose's.

Wordlessly, she asked permission. Rose's response was instant, an enthusiastic nod to her room-mate's silent inquiry.

Alison took a step forward, and pressed her lips against the shorter girl's. Alison's ruby-red lips met Rose's pink mouth, and within a few seconds their tongues were intertwined, exploring and enjoying each other's saliva.

In Rose's mouth, Alison could taste a slight tang of something familiar. Her vibrant green eyes widened with excitement as she realized what it was, and - as if as one - the two girls turned to the man watching, to their new Master.

The kiss had been for him, of course. Everything was for him. He smiled as they slowly swayed towards him, shucking clothes as they did. By the time they reached him, the two college girls were completely nude, Rose's white skin a strong contrast to Alison's perfectly even tan.

It was still freezing cold outside, but neither girl noticed. Normally, the sight of a well-dressed man accompanied by two naked beauties would catch some eyes, but no one seemed to notice as the trio made their way across the campus, stopping at an illegally parked limousine.

As the car peeled off, everyone on campus paused at the same time, blinked twice, and then continued going about their day. Meanwhile, behind a speeding car's one-way glass, two tongues met for the second time - this time, proudly dancing their way up and down their Master's cock.

12