All Comments on 'Strolling The Mall Ch. 02'

by Saved Soul

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SICK!!!

YOUR STORIES ARE DEEPLY DISTURBING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
URGENT THERAPY NEEDED

That story was totally vile and i was not impressed although the suspense was good. I think you need to save her soul as well as your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why?

why do people read non consent stories and then complain they are disgustiong?? Obviously rape in any form is an awful crime, BUT THIS IS FICTION!!!! you people need to get a grip of yourselves!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story --needs polish.

I love the story, the NC aspect is great, and some of the description is hot. However, I can't rate it higher than a 50 because of the glaring spelling mistakes (mend, robe, bent, etc) that are made over and over. I suspect English is not your first language, however there are many people who would gladly give your story a quick read and edit.

Also, some pieces don't make sense... one minute she is handcuffed to a pipe, then on a bench, then he tells her to turn around and bend over. There needs to be a little more description to join it all together.

Needs some work, but it is a great story nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't wait for another addition. These stories keep me on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

will there be a third part or not

i really hope there will be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

good story and I look forward to more. women like that get what they deserve and I think it's what they want too. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Interesting story so far. However, you need to finish it up. As well as getting someone to help you clean it up; especially the spelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous