Strong Safety Ch. 05

Story Info
How Liam reacts when he's not there to protect Lauren.
9.5k words
4.7
6.1k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong Safety Ch. 5

Foreword: I'm getting close to the conclusion, thus far the story is just over 45k words. To put that in perspective that's 100+ pages in a word-processing program. Thank you to all of you who leave comments and votes, I am enjoying telling the story and hope that my writing will improve as I go through your feedback.

Warning: Lauren is attacked in this chapter and while the event isn't recorded the aftermath is.

Disclaimer: All characters are fictional but there are no accounts of sexual activity between people less than 18 years of age.

I parked my truck in front of Lauren's dorm to pick her up shortly before 7 on Valentine's Day. I grabbed the bouquet of roses and headed to her door. I had agreed to be her date for the formal.

I had gone home the weekend after our fight and gone with Poppee to get a tailored suit. We ended up in Mobile but I was happy with the fit. It was the first suit I had ever bought so I went with black. "What color shirt and tie would you like me to wear?" I asked her.

"My dress is silver, so maybe a white shirt with a dark silver tie."

I had been happy to comply but I was downright joyous when I saw her in her dress. She was in a silver sequin bodycon dress with her hair pulled up showing off her sexy neck and shoulders. She was going to make the moon jealous tonight. "Lauren, I, I,"

"It's okay, Lee. Your eyes said it all when you saw me," said with a smile. "Are those for me?"

I nodded and handed her the flowers. "They're beautiful; thank you."

"You're welcome," I finally managed to speak. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I think so."

It was a fantastic night. We spent most of our time with Alicia and her date Brian. Lauren was easily the most beautiful woman there. Despite my lack of skills we danced and had a wonderful time. I was amazed by Lauren. She was so content doing nothing at all but was just at home in a beautiful dress at a formal function.

She made her point to the guys on her team. She rejected their offers to dance or get her a drink. She remained next to me the whole night except when I would grab drinks for us. I was returning with drinks in hand when I saw her speaking with an older man that I assumed was our host.

"Thank you, Mr. Coulter, for having us in your lovely home this evening. I certainly appreciate your hospitality and your generosity with our team."

I was standing a respectful distance away allowing them to talk uninterrupted.

"Well, it is a joy to help out the team, especially those of you that are doing so well. I hope you have a lovely evening."

I walked up and handed her a drink to her. "I was just thanking our host because I think it's about time to get out of these shoes and this dress. Wanna help?" She teased.

"Lead the way beautiful."

"Lee, what are your plans for spring break?" Lauren asked me as she snuggled into my chest. We were still gloriously naked and I was savoring the heat of her body pressed against mine.

"To make you as happy as humanly possible. What can I do to make that happen?"

"Run away with me, marry me, give me babies but let's start with a trip together."

"What?"

"Do you want to take a spring break trip with me?"

"No, what about that first part?"

"You asked what would make me happy as humanly possible, it will take a lifetime to do that. Are you sure you want that job?"

"Yeah, I am but what about you? Lauren, have you thought about what our life will look like together? Right now it's fun because we don't have any responsibilities outside of school. What about when the real world comes? Are you ready to fight over bills and how we spend money? Are you going to be okay when we have to make hard choices or are you going to resent me?"

"Baby, we're not them okay? I'm not Amy and you're not Will and we're damn sure not Samantha and Harry. We get to choose how we will treat one another and if we'll honor our vows. I know that there will be some difficult days. I can only imagine how broken your heart will be when you lose someone in your family. But none of that sounds harder than going through life without you."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Go on a trip with you for spring break, like I said."

"Where?"

"Someplace warm, sandy, and wet. I'll make all the arrangements; I just want to know if you'll come with me."

"Absolutely. Lauren, I meant it when I said that I'm ready. I didn't expect to have this conversation tonight or this soon but I want you to know that I'm committed to you and our future."

Her eyes found mine, then her lips, and then her tongue. "I'm not in a hurry, honey, but I'll be ready whenever you are. Seems like you're ready for something now." She said with that gorgeous smile. She rocked back and sank to the very bottom of my shaft. "One thing is for sure; I am as happy as humanly possible with your dick."

"Your pussy is fantastic, babe," I panted as I felt her squeeze me with her Kegel muscles.

We went slow. She swiveled her hips and ground her clit against me. I rubbed her tits the way she liked me to and soon her head was rolled back. She was a verbal lover and I appreciated it. Her instant feedback made it easier to find ways to please her. I licked my thumb and pushed against her mound exposing her clit. I began to strum against it and thrust hard into her cunt. "Oh, oh, oh, oh" she chanted with every upward thrust. I started pistoning as hard and fast as I could. Our hips were smashing into each with force and you could hear the slap as our flesh came together. "LIAM!" she screeched and began to shudder, not just in her pussy but her entire body. Her orgasm consumed her and she collapsed onto me. My cock was still throbbing inside of her.

"I've never felt like that. My whole body was on fire. That was incredible." She straightened up and looked down at me. "You're still hard? Didn't you come with me?"

"Not this time but I'm hoping to catch it next time."

"Sorry big boy, my pussy can't handle another round like that. So, what would you like? What's going through that naughty mind of yours?"

"I want to spray my come on your pretty face. Will you smile for me while you jerk me off?"

"Yes sir" She upped the ante and began begging. "Liam, I need your come baby. Please. Spray it across my face." She stroked my cock giving it a quick lick from time to time. "Ohh, I love the taste of my pussy on your dick. Come for me, Lee. I want it so baaad." She smiled when she finished saying it and I erupted. It shot across her lips and nose, then as if she was reading my mind, she rubbed it across her cheeks and dimples. "Do I look sexy, sweetie?" she asked with a sweet smile.

I caught my breath and then ran to grab a warm washcloth. "Thank you, beautiful; it was incredible," I whispered and gently cleaned her face. Kissing her again after I was done. "I'll let you make the arrangements but you don't have to pay for the whole trip. Let me know what the costs are and I'll contribute as much as I can."

"Leave everything to me," she assured me.

Three weeks later we were on an island in the Florida Keys. Samantha and Darren had a connection that had set us up with a house that had a private beach. The house was nice but not a spectacular mansion. Lauren was spectacular. She spent the week in a series of small bikinis. Her tan lines were very small and I wore a huge smile all that week and the next week.

She was standing in a thin robe watching me prepare shrimp scampi with fettuccine alfredo when she brought up our future. I loved it when we talk about our future. She was finishing her second year and didn't plan to get a master's degree. She would be looking for her first career position next summer and trying to get her foot in the door with an internship this summer.

"I know that you're going to need to be in an agri area of the country but do you have any ideas about where you'd like to live or would you prefer in the area for a little while and then relocate?" I asked.

"Liam, I want to be with you. It's not just about what I want but what we want. My degree is in agribusiness. I could work in policy at a capital or out in the boonies running a tractor dealership. What do you see yourself doing?"

"Mobile is my best opportunity. Austal and AirBus are both there and are technology driven but I'm not sure if I want to go back that close to where I grew up. Do you want to live in the city, the suburbs, or out on a piece of land?"

"I would love to be able to take Tate with us but he can remain at Mom and Darren's place if that is what's best."

"I don't know, I think we might be able to make that happen. Ever heard of Wilmer?"

"Wilmer?" she was cracking up just saying the name.

"Yeah, Wilmer. It's just west of Mobile."

"I think we're getting ahead of ourselves."

"Maybe but I love to dream with you."

"Me too, Liam. Let's focus on this summer for a minute. Are you moving back home?"

"That was my plan but..."

"Do you think your Mom would object to me staying with y'all this summer or would you rather me find us a place to rent?" she interrupted.

My heart leaped, "You want to live together this summer?"

"Lee, I don't ever want to be without you again. I'm sure I can convince Mom to rent a place for me but then we have to convince your Mom and grandparents that living together isn't going to be a problem."

"We'll let them know that we're going to be together wherever we are; that can be at Mom's or a place of our own. I love you."

"I love you, too."

April and May were frustrating. She was gone every other weekend for rodeos and I was in practice again for spring football camp. We didn't have as much time together and we were both feeling it. I wanted her to succeed in her quest to become the national breakaway champ but I was also selfish and wanted her all to myself. Likewise, she understood my commitment to the team and that it was essentially my job because it paid for my education but also wanted me to herself.

We let our frustration boil over a few times but we were both quick to apologize. "Just a couple of more weeks, sweetheart," I whispered as she cuddled into my chest after our latest venting session.

"It might be a couple of weeks longer than we thought, baby. I've made the finals and will be going to Wyoming the first week of June," she said with some trepidation.

"What?! That's amazing, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you!"

"You're not upset that I will be gone for 10 days?"

"I'll miss you like crazy; we haven't been apart for that long but I know how hard you've worked and you deserve this."

"I'll be back as soon as can be. I wish you could come."

"Me too but we'll be okay. At least we're not going to be apart all summer."

I watched as the rodeo team loaded up and prepared to caravan to Casper, Wyoming. Alicia had agreed to ride with Lauren. She had just missed making the finals herself and thought it would give her extra motivation to see the finals in person. I bought the streaming package so that I could see it from home.

"Please be careful love. I'm going to miss you and can't wait to have you home," I said looking into Lauren's eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too, Liam but you shouldn't say all that other stuff in front of Lauren like that. She might get the wrong idea." Alicia took the opportunity to inject herself into our goodbye.

"Shut up, Licia," I said with a playful smile.

"I'm going to miss you too, Lee. We'll be back as quick as we can be. I hope you enjoy your time at Austal."

My internship with Austal was greatly aided by the athletic department. They had me set up with a paid internship that would last for 10 weeks. The commute back and forth to Mobile was going to be a beast but I couldn't turn down the opportunity or the money.

"I'll do my best," I assured her.

"Me too."

Lauren texted me at every stop and after they arrived in Wyoming. It had taken them all 3 days they had scheduled. I got a video call the night before the long round. She was nervous and filled with self-doubt. I just reminded her that she had done the work to qualify and that none of the other ropers were any better than her.

"It's not about you versus them. You do your best with the steer you draw and everything will be great."

"Thank you, Liam. You're my best friend and I need to hear your voice sometimes."

"I'm here for you, baby. Anytime you need me."

"Tell me something to get my mind off of where I am."

"Okay, let's see. I walked by a jewelry store the other day."

"...What were you looking for?"

"Well, I was just wandering during my lunch break and happened to see this place in a strip mall. It got me wondering about your ring size."

"Liam, you're supposed to be helping me relax. My mind and belly are going crazy. You didn't buy an engagement ring did you?"

"Of course not! That's not an impulse buy."

"You scared me. I know that's where we're headed but I didn't want a proposal over the phone."

"Lauren, I may be dense and clueless sometimes but even I know better than that. I do need to figure out your size though. Do me a favor and open the top zipper pocket inside your backpack."

"Just a sec." Her face disappeared from view. "LIAM!" I heard her squeal. Suddenly her face reappeared and she was holding a black velvet ring box. "Liam what is this?! What did you buy and how did it get in my bag? Liam, please explain."

"Open it, baby." I watched as she did and tears filled her eyes. "I didn't buy anything. I'm an old-fashioned romantic in a lot of ways. That ring is a promise ring. Dad gave it to Mom back when they graduated high school. We're going to be living together when you get back and I just wanted to give you something that shows you how serious I am about my commitment to you and to us."

She slid the tiny ring on her finger and it fit perfectly. I wasn't surprised because I had paid to have it sized. It wasn't extravagant; just a 14k band with a.10-carat round solitaire diamond.

"I love it, Liam. I really, really love it," she said through her tears. "Thank you, so much baby. I never expected it but it means so much. Thank you and I love you!"

"I miss you and want to hold you. I love you too. Sleep well. You and Tate chase down that buckle."

"Good night, baby." She said with a smile that would carry over into my dreams tonight.

Sunday night she called over the moon excited. I had watched her win the title by.07 seconds. She was the women's breakaway roping national champion. I didn't know if she would even get a chance to call because I figured the party was in full swing. Rodeo teams can put any college organization to shame with their brand of partying.

My telephone rang about a quarter to 9, her time. It wasn't a video call, I guessed because she wasn't in range of a Wi-Fi signal. "Lee, I did it, baby! I won!"

"Congratulations beautiful. I hope you have fun celebrating."

"It's not the same without you here. I want a private party for just the two of us."

"I promise to help you celebrate that way just as soon as you get home. Do me a favor and stick close to Alicia or one of the other girls tonight. I just want to know you're safe."

"Of course, anything bothering you?"

"Just being so far away from you and knowing it will take y'all three days to get back here."

"I'll be home as soon as I can be. I love you."

"I love you, too."

My phone chimed repeatedly and loudly at 3 AM Monday. I received three videos from an unknown phone number in rapid succession. The videos started outside of a motel door with a group of guys, judging from the sound of their voices. One voice, in particular, sent a chill down my spine. Zack Taylor was narrating their actions for me. "Hey Lime, we're going to show Lauren a good time tonight." His words were badly slurred but I could recognize his voice and his threat. I paused the video and immediately dialed Lauren; the phone didn't even ring just went straight to voicemail. I called Alicia with the same result. Fear clawed at me. I didn't want to see it but I couldn't avoid it. I hit resume on the video. They knocked on the door and forced it open when Alicia opened it partially to see who was knocking. What I saw next made me hate a human being worse than I thought possible. They were careful to never show their faces but were sure to get Lauren and Alicia's faces they told them what they were going to do to them. The girls cried and begged them to stop. I couldn't watch it. I ran to Mom's room.

"Mama, I need help now! Something has happened to Lauren; I've got to get to her right now!"

"Liam, what's going on, baby? Tell me what's happening."

I showed her my phone. Her hand flew to her mouth and tears began to flow.

"Mama, I've got to go! I need clothes and my keys. I've got to get to her!"

"Driving will take too long baby. Get my purse from the kitchen. NOW!" She was on her phone booking a flight from Pensacola to Casper. I had 90 minutes to check in at PNS. It was just over an hour's drive. I was trying to get things together but I was struggling to even think. Mom was on the phone again.

"Liam go to your truck, baby. Grandpaw will be there to drive you and I will be right behind you. Poppee and I will be driving. Go on, son. Go to Lauren."

My truck was running and Grandpaw was in the driver's seat. "Let's go, Liam." I climbed in and we were burning asphalt.

"Papaw, I didn't watch the end. What if? What am I going to do?"

"You're going to go to Lauren, Liam. Don't let your mind think any differently. Don't give up hope. You're going to wrap your arms around her and help her be okay."

We arrived at the airport 30 minutes before I needed to check-in. Grandpaw found an ATM and pulled as much cash out as it would allow him to. "Here take this. It's not a lot but you're going to need some cash. I will put some money in your account when the bank opens. Liam, I need you to buy a prepaid cellphone as soon as you can. Don't use a real address or name when you register it. Don't do anything but activate it and send me the number using your regular phone. Use the cash and don't do it at a big store. Liam, if you run across the boys that you think did this don't get involved with them. I need you to promise and keep this promise. I assure you that whoever is responsible will pay a horrible price but we have to keep you where you can take care of Lauren. That's your job, do you understand me? Your job is to take care of Lauren. She's going to need you more than ever before. She may not even want you sometimes but she's going to need you. I love you, Liam.

"Thank you, Papaw. I love you too."

The flight had one stop in Denver with a 30-minute layover. I used the time to call Lauren's phone again. Still not active.

I landed in Casper and carried my small carry-on to the exit. I grabbed an Uber and asked to be taken to the hotel where Lauren had been staying. It was only 8:30 AM after all of the time zone changes. I headed to the lobby and inquired about Lauren's room. I was immediately intercepted by a man in a suit. "Excuse me, I'm Detective Brent Sampson. I would like to ask you a few questions"

"I'm sorry Detective, but I need to find Lauren right now. I need to see her and make sure she's okay."

"It wasn't a request. I need to know how you know Miss Sanders and why you're here checking on her.

"She's my girlfriend and I received a video last night at 3 AM Central Time showing a group of drunk boys breaking into her room. I've called her phone and Alicia's phone and no one's answering. I NEED TO FIND LAUREN NOW!

"You need to calm down young man or I'm going to have to cuff you. Let me see the videos you were sent."

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE LAUREN IS?! PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW SHE'S ALIVE!"

"She is being attended to by medical professionals. Her parents have been contacted and are on their way so she is being cared for, now show me the videos."