All Comments on 'Strong Safety Ch. 05'

by 2wrongsandaright

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Bronco56Bronco5610 months ago

Excellent story and fantastic continuation. This is really good. 5stars

AileyInnAileyInn10 months ago

Unexpected wrinkle! Great story. Looking forward to your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is getting intense. I can’t wait to see what grandpa does.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent keep going the past maketh the man

des911des91110 months ago

A very dramatic, emotional chapter. I could hardly breathe with the tension. Very well done and thank you. Looking forward to the next chapter.

keepercoach01keepercoach0110 months ago

This was very well done! A difficult situation to cover. 5*

JusteenKJusteenK10 months ago

I'm hoping Amy's redemption doesn't prove to be fatal.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

This continues to be a very moving tale and has in its entirety explored a range of emotion and situations not usual exposed on this site. Keep up the good work.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

I continue to enjoy your story!

4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Keep 'em coming.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Ugh. What a horrible place to end this chapter!

Of course I've thought that about every chapter in this story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Wow - Powerful chapter! I still don't know how you're going to accelerate the timeline enough to end this in the near future. Not complaining, mind you, I can read this series all day, every day. LOL 5.0*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Alicia went through the same trauma, so how is she? Really, would her friends forget about her in all this? Just sayin.

123whynot123whynot10 months ago

Hey, love the stories so far. Just wondering if you send anything out when new stories are released?

I know some authors do this Evan on other sites, just inform their reader of the new releases.

Keep up the good work. Thank you.

2wrongsandaright2wrongsandaright10 months agoAuthor

If you follow me then when you sign in you can see what i have posted. Sorry that's the best i can do at the moment

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoying the story! Exciting and charming. I am confused a bit about the attack. One person says that no penetration and no beating happened. If that's true, then why would a rape kit be needed and why would she feel like he wouldn't want to be with her? That would be like if I got mugged on the way home, hit over the head and relieved of my money, and then expecting my wife to divorce me once I got home. I get she would feel unsafe, but her behavior seems extreme to the extent of the apparent trauma she is experiencing. It's a bit confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It seems some things were skipped over between pts. 4 and 5, what argument mentioned at the top of the 1st page? What about checking on Alicia?

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Still 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To a prior commenter: they always run a rape kit when there is a sexual assault or strong allegation of one. The sexually assaulted her and Alicia but without penetration, there is no rape charge. Rape kit was run to see if there was penetration. There wasn't. But what she and Alicia went through was still horrific.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Alicia was basically forgotten. Still 5 stars. Lauren's parents just want to sue the school or the NCAA or whatever national rodeo association.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2wrongsandaright@2wrongsandaright
Entering a new phase of life and trying some new hobbies. I have submitted My Choice for approval. It's an expansion of the Your Choice 750 word project. Hopefully it will satisfy those of you that wanted more detail

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories