All Comments on 'Strong Safety Ch. 07'

by 2wrongsandaright

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AccelarVesterAccelarVester9 months ago

What a lovely, heartfelt ending. Thank you.

5*

Shackman636Shackman6369 months ago

Loved this story. Wish you would have finished the college tale instead of ending it.

Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

Great story. Definitely a fantastic romantic story

5stars

miket0422miket04229 months ago

That ending produced a couple of tears.

BlueFox007BlueFox0079 months ago

This former defensive back marred to the love of his life thoroughly enjoyed this story.

5 Stars.

ReallyoldhokieReallyoldhokie9 months ago

Your story was awesome! I know we all had to wait quite a while for it but this last chapter I simply beautiful. Each of the characters was awesome in their own way even Samantha and Darrell to people that I loved to hate. Can’t wait to see your next story. 5+ stars!

stewartbstewartb9 months ago

"Touch Down!" Score 5 to zip ... great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well worth the wait

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Great series and a perfect ending! 5.0*

FljimFljim9 months ago

Great job! Really enjoyed the series! Look forward to your next story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope springs eternal.😇

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

That had to be a tough series to write. good lord.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! A pleasure to read. Tears in my eyes. Thanks for sharing this labor of love.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy19658 months ago

Great series of stories 5 star plus

Jlyn1Jlyn17 months ago

Oh my, the ending was too much, the tears flowed. Wonderful story.

servant111servant1117 months ago

Absolutely delightful.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

she should have married Jake

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

Excellent story. Their ‘trial by fire’ certainly wasn’t predictable, was a terrible event, but worked well in the story. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised by the ending, it definitely fit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant, well written stories. Needs another round proofreading , but that’s the easy, if tedious part. I love your relentless focus on fidelity, respect, romance, and rectitude. Nice change of pace for this website. More from you please.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

OK, all in all, on balance it was a really good story. You managed to keep part of Amy's redemption arc from #2, but didn't overplay it. Solid 5 stars, and thank you for good read.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

5 stars all day long. My only criticism would be editing but then again none of us perfect. Well done.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

I laughed I cried,I want more. 5 stars from Xluckylee for an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Again, we are sooooo misty and wish we could grant more than 5-Stars. What a beautiful and loving story, even with the tragic sadness beginning and emotional horrible violence. Strength in Love and Soul and Heart and Communication breaks down barriers and touches so many.

Thank you for your words and sharing with your readers.

Please, we need more!

S&J W

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I read the first story of the Stanley Saga "I,d be better off" which I thought was a stand alone tale. My suprising emotional respone (sobing & blubering) compelled me to comment and score it ten out of five. Now compleating the rest with more emotional display from me the author deserves a five star score through out and cudos to his tallent. This is a novel length book tying three generatoins of a wonderful family. Four with the 3 great grand kids, room to revisit If you wish.

One Question: Is Jake Stanley the secret instrument of retrebution on Zack T, and cohorts. He has the ability to exact punishment and the need to attone. The agel of vengence appears when needed.

Loved it,

Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW, Liam internalized his fathers guiding principles. He was able to create the mariage with Loren the William wanted with Amy. Amy, after her hickup lived her life by those same principles and if there is a Heaven fore they are there together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope that Amy (Liam's mom) finds peace. From a flighty, immature 22 year old girl, she made a complete turnaround as part of her redemption. Kudos to Liam in finding with Lauren what his father William thought he had with Amy. Still can never forgive Jake. As older brother, he should have known better. Even if Will had not committed suicide, Will's life would still be eviscerated by the actions of the two star-crossed lover wannabes (Amy sounded more like infatuation). Imagine Liam being born into that cluster mess. 5 stars as has been the entire story arc from the two prequels and through to this conclusion. Amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn that ending hit me in the feels. Stupid sand in my eye. Boy, Ty was a freaking asshole with a capital 'A'. He showed he was a self centered prick before but wow. And her mother and stepfather: execrable. Great story arc. Powerful ending. 5 blazing stars. Well written.

jrphdojrphdoabout 2 months ago

I do like the way you write and organize your stories but the epilogue turned a happy story to a sad one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2wrongsandaright@2wrongsandaright
Entering a new phase of life and trying some new hobbies. I have submitted My Choice for approval. It's an expansion of the Your Choice 750 word project. Hopefully it will satisfy those of you that wanted more detail

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES