Strong Safety Ch. 07

Story Info
The Finale of Liam and Lauren's Story and the Stanley Family.
12.5k words
4.88
5.7k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: Sorry for the delay in releasing this chapter. Sometimes real life can have its own drama. Thank you to all the readers that have read the story and have encouraged me in this new endeavor. It has been a lot of fun.

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. At no point do my fictional characters engage in any sexual conduct with any character under the age of 18.

Our apartment was a small two-bedroom, two-bath unit that you will find in every college town. We didn't have enough furniture to fill it but that didn't really matter. We had gone to Mobile to a Habitat ReStore and picked up a faux leather couch and dinette set. Poppee and Gigi had gifted me the bedroom suite that I had used at their house. Poppee smiled and said, "Be sure to bring the mattress back when you want to sleep over!" I'm not sure what's funnier the way he tells the jokes or how he laughs at himself when he's telling them. One thing is for sure, he made sure that I didn't miss my share of dad jokes.

Between the two trucks and a rental trailer, we were able to get everything back to West Alabama. I had picked up the keys to our apartment on my last check-in. I had put all of the utilities in my name, so we had lights. And stifling heat. I wish I had thought to at least set the thermostat to 80 because it was 96 outside and 92 in our home. We turned the A/C on and went to get the first load.

2 hours later we had everything unloaded and the temp had dropped to 78. Not comfortable yet but at least bearable. It was past lunchtime and I was starved, "If you'll figure out something to eat, then I will assemble the bedroom furniture so we have a place to lay our weary heads," I told her.

"Our first day and night in our own place and you want to sleep?" Lauren asked with a smirk. I looked at her. It was a soul-moving experience every time I stopped to drink her in; I need her. I could survive without her but I could never live without her.

"No ma'am, I want a comfortable place to make love to you and then I want to fuck you on every surface in our home."

"Liam, you say the sweetest things!" she said in an exaggerated Southern accent. "I will be happy to feed you because you're going to need your strength over the next couple of weeks. I'm not going to have a lot of sympathy for you when you drag in from practice. Since we're playing house then you have to do all the things a husband does for his wife and I'll do all the wifey things."

I had been grinning before but now I was wearing a stupid smile. "Such as?"

She slipped into my arms, "Oh you know, give me foot rubs and back rubs. Generally, spoil me like you always do."

"I love that part of the plan. Please tell the rest."

"Well, I will feed you, help you wash all the dirt and grime off in the shower, and I think my friend has been missing my lips and tongue," she said with a sly grin.

We hadn't engaged in much oral play since her assault. She had let me lick her kitty a couple of times but hadn't really let me eat her pussy. She was still struggling with thoughts of reciprocating so she didn't let me either.

"You know that we're fine, right? I love your lips and tongue but we are okay."

"I'm not, Liam. He stole something from me...from us and I want it back."

"Let's do it slowly okay? No pressure from either one of us."

She nodded, "Now what do you want for lunch?"

"Do we have anything here?"

"Your Grandmaw and Gigi sent a few things, including some leftovers from last night."

"Sounds great! I will be in our bedroom; holler when it's ready."

I had the bed together and was about to put the box springs and mattress on when she called from the kitchen, "Come and get it."

"Looking forward to it," I muttered to myself.

When I came out of the hallway my stupid smile returned. Lauren was in the kitchen in an apron and a tiny thong. "Hello love, have a seat and I'll have you fixed up in no time," she said with a smile looking back over her shoulder.

Instead, I walked up behind her and pressed my rapidly hardening cock into her ass. "Now honey, if you keep that up your food will get cold. How can I get a hot meal into you if you're going to behave like that?" She continued her teasing.

"I think I'm more interested in getting something into you," I growled.

"Patience love. I promise that you're going to enjoy what I have in store for you but you have to play along for a little while." Her eyes were full of mischief but they had so much love in them as well.

"Just remember two can play this game, love."

"You can't resist me, big boy. I have your favorite meal and the hottest body you've ever touched."

"I'm not thinking about resisting at all. You have me."

"We have each other. I'm just as much yours as you are mine. Now sit down and let me get back to my fantasy."

I sat down and she brought a plate over and sat it in front of me. "Here, let me put your napkin in your lap love," she said with a wink and a grin. We didn't have any napkins but she did put a paper towel in my lap after she teased my cock a little through my gym shorts.

"You're killing me, darlin'."

"I promise to revive you if start slipping away."

"You could make a dead man stand up and salute so I believe you." She giggled and smiled at me.

The meal was probably as delicious as it had been the night before but I don't really remember a bite of it. I was trying hard to not stab myself in the face with a fork while watching Lauren. She was in full tease mode. She was sitting right beside me running her foot up and down my calf. She kept playing with her food and feeding me bites; it was intensely arousing and I wanted fuck her on the table top.

I was breathing deeply and raggedly. "I promise, love, you won't be sorry for letting me tease you. If you'll grab the dishes and put them in the sink then I'll get your dessert ready," she assured me.

I grabbed our plates and headed over to the sink while she grabbed some fruit and whipped cream from the refrigerator. She must have been planning this because we hadn't even gone grocery shopping yet.

She headed back to our bedroom and whispered, "Follow me."

There was just one small problem with her plan. I hadn't worked fast enough and the mattress was still leaning against the wall. "Crap," she exclaimed.

"I got this, darlin'."

I flipped the box spring and mattress into place and grabbed a quilt to spread across the top.

"Lay down, Lee. I'm ready for some dessert."

"I thought I was the one getting dessert," I smirked.

"We both are. There's something I haven't been able to do for a while and I think you'll enjoy it too."

She sprayed the whipped cream on my lower stomach with a smiley face. Then she began to lick and tease me. Her mouth slipped over the end of my cock and I couldn't keep a groan from escaping my lips. She licked the ridge of the head of my cock and I shuddered. I looked down and she met my eyes. "I love you, Lauren," it came out in a hoarse whisper. She backed off and gave me that sexy, sweet smile before going as deep as she could. I felt her throat flex in a swallowing motion and I slipped in deeper. Her nose was now touching the whipped cream she had smeared on my stomach. She held herself there and worked the tip of her tongue against the base of my cock. Finally, she slipped off and sucked in a huge breath. Her eyes were watering when they met mine again.

"I've always wondered if I could do that. You're almost too thick for me but that was kinda fun."

I was still catching my own breath. I had been afraid to even move when she deepthroated me. "Want to let me join in? I'm ready to taste something sweet as well," I encouraged her.

She stood and removed her panties. She had shaved away all of her pubic hair and her slit looked silky smooth. "Lay down for me, Lee. We'll play together." She mounted my face facing toward my cock and we began our mutual oral stimulation. She alternated between kissing, sucking, and stroking. I was completely overstimulated as my mouth wanted to devour her pussy but my hips wanted to thrust my cock into her sweet mouth. I finally found my cadence and licked until she bucked against my face. "Lee, I'm gonna come, baby. Oooh, just a little morrrreee! Uuuhhhhh!" She collapsed onto my chest begging me to stop. With one last like from her clit all the way to her knot, I acquiesced. "I've missed that!" she moaned.

My hard cock was still twitching. "Do you want me to finish how I started or do you have something else in mind?" she asked.

"On your knees, baby. Let me see that gorgeous ass in the air, please."

Her smile was so sexy! "Whatever you want, Lee. I'm yours and you're mine. Love me and use my body; it makes me feel so good."

I lined up behind and slid in as slowly as possible savoring the stretching of her tight tunnel. I paused when our pelvises connected. I could feel her cervix with the very tip of my cock. I couldn't imagine a more perfect connection or fit. Slowly, I began with long, deep strokes. She raised and lowered her beautiful ass in perfect time with my strokes allowing it to come all the way together. She reached between our legs and gently massaged my balls building my tension even more. She was going to make me come before I had the opportunity to help her build her own. "Rub your clit for me, baby. I want us to come at the same time."

"O...o...okay but it won't take me long."

I increased my pace and watched as my cock thrust in and out of her cunt. I licked my right thumb and stroked it lightly over her backdoor. She let out a little squeak. "You okay, Lauren?"

"Mmm, hmm. You just made me a little nervous. I've never tried anything back there."

"I would never hurt you, baby."

"I know I trust you. I'm getting close; are you?"

I watched her anus contract as I slid my thumb across it one last time, "Yeah, real close."

"Give it to me, Lee. Take me!"

My hips kicked into high gear and our bodies collided over and over. "I'm about to come, Lauren!"

"I can feel it! Almost there!"

I felt her channel clench around me and I released my semen in violent spurts. "LIAM! OH YEAH!

I laughed involuntarily. We had made love quite a few times but her teasing had raised my level of lust to an unknown height. There was more animalistic lust than love in our coupling. "You're incredible in every way," I finally whisper.

"Back at you! I haven't ever felt anything like that."

+++++++++++

Practice kicked off Monday at 6 AM. I dreaded the heat but I tolerated it better than the bitter cold of Michigan or Minnesota. Coach Adams' two-a-day schedule didn't differ much from last year's schedule. It was going to be a difficult week physically but I had prepared mentally.

The playbook had new terminology but the plays were largely the same. Coach Jackson the Defensive Coordinator had come from the same coaching tree as our last DC. "Stanley, how do you see yourself fitting in our scheme?" he asked me during our meeting after the morning practice.

"I'm aiming for the starting strong safety position. I understand the scheme and plays well enough that I would be an asset at the position as well as to the other guys in the backfield."

"Let's test your knowledge then. Take the marker and scheme 335 Over Cloud Lightening."

I drew the play diagram straight out of the playbook. Then Coach Jackson asked me, "If the slot guy motions into the backfield what do you do?"

"Well if I noticed the guy lined up in the slot was a RB before the play then I call an audible to a Cover 2 man under and free the backers to stop the run but if I somehow missed it then I would spy him. If it were a receiver motioned in the backfield then I would leave the play intact."

"You think you should call audibles?"

"The coaching staff comes up with the game plan and we do our best to execute that plan. That includes making changes to put us in the best position."

"That's it, Laim. Don't miss an opportunity to create an advantage but understand this too, you assume the risk and the rewards."

"Gotcha, Coach."

I made it back to the apartment for an afternoon nap. Lauren had taken off to Georgia to pick up Tate. Our hope was that she would be back on Wednesday. We weren't sure how much support we could expect out of Samantha and Darren. For the past two years, they had paid for everything and deposited $10000 in her account every semester. Darren and Samantha never called Lauren and rarely spent much time on the phone when she called them. Their idea of parenting was just to pay the bills.

I set my alarm to get me up an hour before practice. I would need every bit of energy I could come up with because the second practice was a conditioning session. Read that as wind sprints, jogging, and interment intensity workouts. It was brutal in the late summer heat.

I drug myself back home after 90 minutes of continuous running. My legs were so weak that had a hard time standing up when I slid off of the truck seat. Shower, hydration, calories, and bed were all I could think about. Lauren called in between the hydration and calories part of the evening.

"Hey babe, whatcha doin'?"

"I just put the finishing touches on the 4th of my peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwiches so I'm getting ready to eat."

"FOUR?! Liam, you're going to go into a sugar coma."

"I promise I'll be fine. I have to find a way to get as many calories and as much protein as possible with my meals during this week. It's eggs in the morning, chicken for lunch, and peanut butter for dinner. I go through around 4000 calories a day during two-a-days. More importantly, how are things there?"

"Just the expected bullshit." I could tell her frustration was rising. "They are determined to push ahead with this lawsuit. They want to sue the hotel, the school, Zach, and his accomplices. I'm surprised they're not trying to sue Alicia for having the audacity to open the door. I'm really fed up with them."

"Do they know what happened to the guilty parties?"

"No, I'm not sure I want them to...they will probably be angry about that too."

"Are you going to be able to get away on time or are they pressing you to stay?"

"I'm leaving on Wednesday, no matter what they say. I'm bringing Tate back to school and I'll figure it out from there. I may have to get a part-time job but I'm not afraid to work."

"I can cover the other half of the rent and the utilities. I have some money set aside."

"I appreciate that Liam, but we're partners. Please don't treat me like I can't or don't have to contribute. One of the things I love about you is how you respect me."

"You're right and I'm sorry. I have a bad habit of trying to fix things. Engineer's response."

"It's not a bad thing, just remember to fix things with me and not for me. Please?"

"Yes ma'am. I love you so much."

"Love you, too. See you Wednesday!"

A few seconds after she hung up my text alert went off. Lauren had sent a picture. DAMN! Her hand was down her shorts and her tank top had been raised to show her sweet titties.

Lauren: There are some problems that only you can solve. 😉

Liam: hurry home lover. I need your help too.

I returned her pic with one of my own. My compression shorts had gotten even tighter after I saw her pic.

+++++++++++++++++++

I survived and thrived through two-a-days. I was number one on the depth chart at safety. This was a little bit of a shift because I had to play deep safety in the dime package. Lauren had brought Tate back to West Alabama and stabled him at the campus farm. I didn't realize it but she was responsible for the feed bill and paid a monthly rent on his stall.

"Liam, I need to add some expenses to our budget. It will cost $225 every month that Tate is here. I'm thinking about selling him but I really hope that I can avoid it. He's my horse; I really love him."

"We had some wiggle room in our budget. Did Samantha and Darren pay your tuition for this semester?"

"They paid my school costs but cut the extra down to $2500. After I pay for Tate's boarding for the year, it leaves me with $250. I need at least $6000 for our place and that doesn't even cover food." Her tears were beginning to build as her emotions overwhelmed her.

"Baby, calm down. Everything is going to be okay. What do you want to do?" I asked her as I pulled her into my arms.

"I want to cry for a few minutes while you hold me. Then I want us to figure it out." She smiled through her tears. So we did except I was nearly dead on my feet so I carried her to our crappy faux leather sofa and put her on my lap. She cried for another 15 minutes before she finally calmed down. I lifted her face by her chin and moved in for a kiss.

"Stop, you can't kiss me right now. I'm gross," She said while wiping away her tears and runny nose.

"Please don't ever tell me I can't kiss you, love," I said with a smile. "So, what do you want to do?"

"I have no idea. I'm afraid that I will be stuck in some retail job. Between classes, football, and my job we'll never see one another." Her tears were threatening again.

"I may know of someone that could use your help remotely."

"WHO?!" She asked excitedly.

"I know Mom has mentioned that her client list is restricted by her time and ability to get all of the business administration work done."

"Liam, that would just be taking money from your family. I wouldn't be actually working for it."

"HAHAHA," I laughed out loud. "No one in our family gets a free ride. If she hires you, then I guarantee she's going to get her money's worth. You'll probably have to make it possible for her to make at least 25% above whatever she pays you."

"Do you think she would really want me?"

"Lauren, Mom loves you like a daughter already. If she thinks that it could help you and help her then it would be a win/win for her."

"I'll call her then."

+++++++++++++++++++

Week One was here! We were flying to Lubbock, TX for a Big 12. The contract had been signed the year before I had come to West Alabama and we were catching the Raiders at an opportune time. They had struggled to a .500 record and lost most of their offensive starters. I was looking forward to attacking their patented "air raid" offense.

I was also excited because Lauren would be flying out to enjoy the game with Grandpaw. We had surprised her for her 20th birthday which had been last Wednesday before classes started. I say we because Mom and all my grandparents had driven up to take her to dinner and give her our collective gift. She had been disappointed when she thought she would miss my game. She hadn't ever been a football fan but she was my biggest fan and hoped to see me play every game. I told her that wasn't realistic and she said, "The real world will catch up with us eventually but I'm going to live this dream as long as I can."

I was looking forward to seeing her and Grandpaw in the stands. I needed someone to stay with Lauren. Ty had transferred here last December and I had my suspicions that he had given Zack my phone number. I didn't think I would get the opportunity to ask him directly but I wanted to make sure Lauren was safe.

Lubbock Texas on the last Saturday in August was 102. The field-turf playing surface was 118. I smiled "It's not the heat; it's the humidity," I chuckled to myself. The coin toss went our way and we deferred to the second half. The Raiders obviously, chose to receive. Our defense took the field in the 3-3-5. We knew the Raiders were going to put up points so our game plan was a high-risk/high-reward attack. Blitzes and stunts with man coverage. Maybe a little pressure could cause some errant throws from their QB who is known to throw pick-sixes.

They started out with a script of RPOs that tested our edges and linebackers. While our defensive backfield is inexperienced the linebackers are our biggest asset. They have been together for three years now and play together instinctually.