Strut

Story Info
Male dorm-mates share one college slut.
1.7k words
4.26
28.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at the thought of tonight. I was going to the college winter dance with Kate. She had, shall we say, a reputation as "easy". It wasn't the dance I was so much looking forward to, as after the dance, if you know what I mean.

Kate was a tall, busty, very pretty blonde. I'm six-foot-two and she can almost look me in the eye. I figured she was attracted to my neat, short brown hair, rugged face and well-muscled body. We were both old enough to drink alcohol, though neither of us did - it screwed up the ability to fuck properly. I had found that out back when I was 19 and had drunk some.

"Hey, Dan!" My roommate, Dave, strolled in wearing a nice outfit. He was going solo to the dance, figuring he'd dance with more than one chick. He was as muscular as me, just about as tall, and had red hair. We were born 5 days apart, though we hadn't met until college, and were good friends. People called us the D&D Boys, even though we weren't obsessed with Dungeons & Dragons. (It was one of the numerous things we occasionally played.) "You ready?"

I swiped a comb through my hair one more time. "Yep. Kate should be here any minute."

"I'm heading over now, See you there."

"OK, pal." We high-fived, and he departed.

Kate rang the bell three minutes later. She was wearing a black dress that showed her figure to perfection. She complimented me on my outfit and I replied in kind, making her smile.

"Took me two hours to find the thing at the store. Glad you appreciate it."

"Kate, you could cut holes in a burlap sack, wear it, and make it look sexy. You're the most beautiful girl on this campus."

"Easy, hotshot. We have to dance a bit first before moving on to the fun."

We did dance for about an hour. By the end of it we were flat-out groping each other.

"I think you're almost as horny as me, Dan."

"I can't wait any longer, Kate. Let's go in here."

We headed into a unisex bathroom, and both made quick pit stops before emerging from the stalls. Kate and I grabbed for each other and our lips locked together. Out tongues invaded each other's mouths, twining and exploring. We only stopped the kiss to breathe.

"This dress is the only thing I have on."

Kate popped her C-cups free from the top of her dress. I got the hint and kissed my way down from her neck to her chest.

"Those are gorgeous."

"I know. Suck 'em."

I kissed through her cleavage first. She teasingly pressed her orbs around my face. Then I did what she wanted and took one of her nipples in my mouth, suckling hungrily.

"Mmmmmmm. Just like that."

I groped her other breast and rolled her nipple between my fingertips. Then I switched, suckling the nipple I had been teasing. Kate shivered slightly.

"You have a nice mouth."

I swapped back and forth a couple of more times, then decided she needed something else. I slipped my free hand between her legs and ran a finger along her slit.

"Ooooooh."

Yep, she was already quite wet. I teased her clit for an instant, then slid first one, then another finger inside her. She gasped and quivered. I began scissoring my fingers within her.

Kate started biting her lip, trying not to scream out as I got her close. I slid my thumb to her love-button and brushed it as I continued fingering her and sucking her breast. She clamped her legs around my forearm as she gushed through an orgasm.

When she recovered, she dropped into a crouch in front of me. "Let's get you ready."

She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulling them and my underwear down. My half-hard cock was level with her mouth.

"How big is it?"

"Big enough."

Seven-and-a-half inches and decently thick at full mast, to be precise. Kate took it in her mouth, and within moments got it fully hard. I produced a condom - Kate was a slut, but she did insist on safe sex - and Kate applied it to my pole.

"That is a nice cock. I think I'll suck it a bit more."

I certainly wasn't going to object. Kate ran her tongue up and down along it. The sensation was reduced by the sheath, but I could still feel it. I shivered and made appreciative sounds.

Kate's tongue then proceeded to my balls. I bit down on my lip as she sucked on them. She then popped her mouth back up to the tip of my cock and sucked on just the head while massaging my nuts with her fingertips.

"Oooh, these are big."

"I saved up just for you."

"Now that you've said that, you'd better have a huge load."

Kate was now teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue while stroking the base. I was trying my best to keep my moans quiet. She was working one of her hands between her legs as she stimulated me.

She popped her mouth off my pole. "I like being fucked from behind."

I bent her over, pulled up her dress, and gave her perfect ass a kiss on each cheek. "Deal."

I slid into her and began pumping, slowly and steadily. Kate moaned and shivered.

Dave walked in and locked the bathroom door - something Kate and I had forgotten to do.

"Dan and I share everything."

After disappearing into the stall to perform a needed function, Dave emerged and stood in front of Kate, his crotch level with her face. She licked her lips at the sight of his bulge.

Dave dropped his pants and boxers and put a condom on his already-hard cock. It was about the same length as mine, though not quite as thick. But it was still plenty thick enough to satisfy a girl.

Kate began sucking on his pole as I continued to fuck her steadily. I placed my hands on her ass and groped her as I did so. Her head bobbed on Dave's cock with the same rhythm my pole slid in and out of her pussy.

I leaned forward a bit and moved my hands from Kate's ass to her tits. I cupped them and tweaked her nipples as I pounded her. Kate moaned, her voice muffled by Dave's cock.

After a few minutes, Dave said, "Let's switch."

I thought that was fair, so we popped our cocks out of Kate's orifices and swapped positions. Kate stayed in place, and I stuck my sheathed pole into her mouth while Dave slipped into her pussy.

I held still and let Kate's mouth slide up and down on my cock to the rhythm that Dave was now using to fuck her. Her tongue was quite skilled, and it wasn't long before I was close to cumming.

Dave grunted and made noises like he was close, too. Kate had climaxed several times over by now. She popped her mouth off me. "Take off your condoms, boys, and coat my tits."

Dave and I yanked the condoms off our poles, dropping them in the trashcan, and positioned ourselves to do exactly as Kate suggested. I came a few seconds before he did, and we made a sticky mess of Kate's fine orbs.

Kate cleaned herself off as best she could and got her dress back on as Dave and I pulled our pants and underwear back up. "That was my type of fun, boys. I've never had two at once before."

"Why don't you come back to our dorm room and we can try something else tomorrow?"

"What would that be?"

"I'll fuck your cunt while Dave fucks your ass."

"Ooooh. I like the sound of that."

We unlocked the bathroom and made our way back to the dorms. Kate ended up sleeping in my bed with me - she was, after all, my date.

After we all woke and did our morning routine, Kate pulled off her dress and fingered herself while Dave and I got our cocks hard and put on condoms.

"I'm ready, boys."

Dave applied some lube to her asshole before slowly pushing in. I lubed my cock with her juices before sliding into her box.

"My first DP. Go ahead, boys. Fuck me good."

Dave and I took a moment to get our rhythms synchronized. He would be sliding out as I was sliding in, and vice versa. Kate was already gasping and moaning. It didn't take more than a minute of having two cocks in her before she climaxed.

Seeing how much she liked it, Dave and I sped up. Kate was pressing her body backwards, disrupting our rhythm, trying to get both my cock and Dave's cock as deep inside her holes as possible. I reached a hand around to grope her right breast, and Dave reached a hand around to grope her left breast.

Having her nipples stimulated - I was tweaking one with my right hand, and I assumed Dave was taking the same opportunity - caused Kate to cum again. Dave and I momentarily stopped, both of us hilted in her lower openings, as she clamped tightly down on us. When her muscles relaxed, we were able to thrust into her again.

"Fuck me hard," she managed to pant. "And when you're close, pull out and cum on my ass."

Those were the last coherent words she could speak for a while. She had at least five more climaxes before Dave and I pulled out within seconds of each other, yanked the condoms off our dicks and dropped the sheathes in the trash can, and hosed the slut's perfect ass with jets of our cum.

By the time Kate recovered enough to move, Dave and I were fully dressed. She cleaned the sperm off herself as best she could, then wobbled to her feet and put her dress on.

"Thank you, boys. I haven't had that much fun in a while."

"You're welcome back in this dorm room any time," I grinned. "I can fuck your ass next time and Dave can fuck your cunt."

She giggled as she reached for the doorknob. "I may just take you up on that." She opened the door and turned to wave at us as she slipped into the hall. "Bye for now, boys."

Then she closed the door, and Dave and I high-fived.