All Comments on 'Stuck'

by SexyNoises

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Closet BiMale with fantasies that she understands

You made me cumm honey with a wonderfully written story that is so close to my needs. Maybe someday I will really encounter such a beautiful dream. Thanks for a wet masturbation :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow am i hard!!!!

I cant believe i liked it so much. I wish i could have the real thing! And you and my wife wittnessing it. She likes to play with my ass but we havent gone any further than that, except for her useing her vibrator on me:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

Wow, what a story, i alos work in an office where i dream about my first bi-sexual experience. you really made me cum. my wife and i talk about several times we both really get off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot!

Girl you can write! That was fantastic! if I could just get my wife to like the idea of watching me with a man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it!!

Wow! My husband and I both thoroughly enjoyed this story. VERY HOT! Hope to see a continuation of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantasy

Wow! You sure have an imagination, got me real excited with it. I also wonder what it would actually be like to have an experience like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!!!

So hot. I can't wait to read this with my wife. Keep up the great stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Story

I would love to get my wife to let me get fucked in ass with her watching. This was a great story. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous