Stuck

Story Info
Man gets stuck under bed and tickled.
2.1k words
4.2
10k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Heather. I'm really stuck." I said.

"And you can't move at all?" she asked.

"No. That's what stuck means," I said sarcastically.

I'd been dating Heather for a couple months now. It was going well. At least from my point of view. Heather was a single mother of two daughters, Claire 19 and Tiffany 20. Tiffany had a 19-year-old boyfriend named Robert. He seemed like a good guy, although I didn't know him well. Anyway, getting back to how I was stuck under the bed. Heather dropped her phone and asked me to get it for her. I'm a big guy, oh hell, okay, I'm fat. Not quite obese, but too overweight. Either way when I crawled underneath the bed I got stuck. So, from the belly up I'm stuck under the bed and from my hips to my feet are what is sticking out.

"I think Claire and Tiffany are home. I'll need their help to lift the bed."

I laughed. "No offense but between the two of them Claire and Tiffany couldn't lift a feather. They're all skin and bones." It was true. Her daughters were tall and skinny. Heather was thin too, but had more of a runner's body than just the skinny look.

"Unlike you, you mean?" Heather said, reaching under the bed to poke me in the side.

I burst out laughing. "Hey! Don't do that." I said.

"Aww. Is someone ticklish?" she asked, dragging her nails up and down one of my feet.

"Heather stop," I said, trying to sound mad, but I was laughing too hard. I didn't want the girls to help Heather with the bed because I really didn't think they could do it, but mainly because I was dressed only in my boxers. I didn't want to be the stereotypical "creepy boyfriend" walking around in my underwear. Hell, the girls have never even seen me without a shirt. Okay, there's something else about me. I'm also hairy. Like basically everywhere. Why Heather likes me is beyond me, but she does and our sex life is amazing.

Heather starts really tickling my foot now. One thing about Heather, if she finds your weak spot, she exploits it for her amusement.

And what I feared would happen just happened. Claire walks into the bedroom. "What's going on?"

"It seems Jake is ticklish. Come and help me," Heather said.

"Claire, help. I'm stuck under here," I plead.

"And you can't move?" Claire asks.

Geesh. What is it with this family? "No. Hence the word stuck." I said, aggravatedly.

"Laughter. Hence the word tickle," Claire said and started tickling my other foot.

I'm laughing so much; the bed is banging on the floor from me jerking and twisting around trying to escape these two freaks.

"Hey Tiff, come help us," Claire yells.

"No," I say, but it comes out half laugh, half sob.

"What the hell?" Tiffany says.

"Jake's stuck and mom and I are tickling him," Claire explains.

"He's really ticklish," Heather adds.

She immediately joins in. Someone, I'm guessing Heather, sits on my legs near my feet to keep them from bouncing around, while Tiffany and Claire have moved up to my legs and knees. Those are very ticklish areas too. Then I feel their fingers move up to my upper thighs.

I'm laughing and crying and trying to breath. They stop every now and then, but just for a few seconds. Just enough to let me catch my breath.

The girls stop tickling me for a moment. I can hear them whispering to each other. Then I feel them both reach inside my boxers and start to tickle my balls. I think it was just to embarrass me, but the inevitable happened. I started to get hard. Of course, Heather's going to blame me. I kept trying to tell them to stop, but they just squeezed my inner thigh, causing me to laugh even louder. By now the head of my cock was poking out the opening of my boxers.

"Hey mom? Jake's getting a boner.

"What? Heather shouted. All tickling stopped. But you could see my cock, now throbbing against my boxers, clear as day. Then I felt my boxers being ripped from my body. Now the girls saw me in my naked glory from the waist down.

"Holy shit, mom," Claire said.

"Fuck. I mean, just fuck," Tiffany said.

Okay, last thing about me. I'm fat, but I also have a bigger than average cock. It's just over ten inches.

"Fine. This is where you wanna go. We'll go there. Girls stay here and don't touch him," Heather said.

But of course, they didn't. Both girls grabbed it. Tickled it. Stroked it.

"Think we could jack him off before mom gets back?" Tiffany asked.

"Probably. It's every guy's fantasy to have a mother-daughter combination," Claire said.

They stopped touching me when they heard Heather coming back.

"Jesus, Jake. How are you even harder?" Heather asked, grabbing my cock and stroking up and down.

"Because he's a pervert," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, he kept saying inappropriate stuff to us," Claire added, lying.

"Heather, I never said..." I started.

"Shut up everyone!" Heather said. "Each of you take a feather, since Jake said between the two of you, you couldn't hold one feather because you were just skin and bones."

"What?" Claire asked.

"Did you really say that?" Tiffany wanted to know.

"Come on. I was joking," I pleaded.

"Well, who's laughing now?" Heather asked.

"Me because you've all been tickling me," I replied.

All three of them laughed. "He has a point," Tiffany said.

"Whatever. Girls, tickle his cock until he comes. I'll tickle his balls. But only use the feathers." Heather instructed.

The girls didn't even hesitate. Soon I felt three feathers on my cock and balls. I didn't know weather to laugh or moan, so I did both. Every time I got close to shooting, they'd stop and tickle my inner thighs, and grab my cock at the base and squeeze and do the same to my balls. They'd all take turns saying, 'Not yet lover'.

Other than saying not yet lover, the three women ignored me, except with their feathers on my cock and balls. They talked about how they understood why their mom was still dating me. Not only was I rich (I was) but I also had a huge cock (Tiffany's description).

I tried to warn them I was going to come, but they ignored me.

"Heather. Oh fuck! Heather! I'm gonna come, babe."

"Shh! We're trying to talk," Heather admonished. But I felt the girls concentrate their feathers to just around the head of my cock. Then something changed. I felt two mouths on my balls. It had to be Tiffany and Claire. Heather had her own technique and both girls did it differently. But they did a great job. With Heather now tickling the head of my cock. I felt myself getting ready.

"Come on, Jake, come for me while my daughter's suck your balls," Heather said.

That was it. I started shooting, load after load. I felt my cock going into different mouths as I was coming.

"Wow, Mom, your boyfriend's cum tastes good," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, Mommy. Jake's cum tastes better than I thought," Claire confirmed.

Then I felt three tongues licking up all the cum that landed on my thighs and balls.

Finally, the bed was lifted, by all three and that was a struggle (just proving I was right all along) and I was free.

"Look, Mom he's still hard," Tiffany said, reaching out and flicking my cock with her finger.

"God, what a perv," Claire added, also flicking my cock.

"Girls stop. Jake, kneel on the bed with your head down," Heather commanded.

I did. I mean, what choice did I have? Plus, I wanted to see where this was going. Even if it stopped now, I was pretty sure the girls liked what they saw and I'd have no problem in setting up a sexual situation with either or both of them in the future. Again, that was never my intention, but here we were so let's see how far I or they will take it.

"Jake, I can't believe you got hard from my daughters tickling you," Heather said. Then smack! She slaps my ass. Hard. Both girl's giggle. She kept telling me how disgusting I was while she spanked me. Then she reached around and stroked my still hard cock. "You like getting spanked in front of my daughter's? Is this really turning you on? You'd probably shoot another wad if I stroked you while they spanked you, wouldn't you?" Heather asked. I didn't even bother responding. We all knew the answer was yes.

Then each daughter spanked me while also stroking my cock.

"Fucking Perv," Claire said.

"Disgusting pig," Tiffany said.

"I wonder if his butthole's ticklish?" Tiffany asked.

"Let's find out," Heather said. "Jake, pull your cheeks apart.

Soon three feathers were tickling my balls and asshole. And yes, it was because I started laughing.

"Hang on I'll be right back," Heather said.

"Tickle, tickle," Tiffany said, scratching her fingernail on my asshole.

"Yeah, tickle, tickle," Claire added her finger as well.

"Look, girls. I never meant for this to happen," I said.

"Shut up, pervert," Tiffany said.

"Yeah. Shut up" Claire said. "Now that we know about your pervy fetish you're gonna get it. When mom leaves next weekend for her business trip, we're gonna strip you naked and tie you up and invite all our friends over to tickle torture you to death."

That caused precum to leak from my cock.

"Eww! He's coming again," Claire said.

"No, he's not. It's called precum. It's what lubricates the cock," Tiffany explained.

"Huh?" Claire asked.

"It's the cock's way of getting wet," Tiffany explained. Then watched as Claire reached underneath and used her finger to wipe it away. Then she put her finger in her mouth.

Tiffany simply stuck her head underneath and started sucking my cock. Claire soon joined her and the girls were taking turns passing my cock back and forth.

"Girls, stop sucking my boyfriend's cock and come help me," Heather said, walking back into the room.

"What's that?" Claire asked.

"His toothbrush," Heather answered.

"What are you going to do with it?" Tiffany asked.

"You'll see," Heather replied. "But first, we need to get his butthole wet. Watch what I do and follow." Then I felt and heard Heather spit on my butthole. Both girls laughed and soon all three were spitting on my ass. They didn't seem to mind if they hit the "target" or not. They were having fun.

Soon a finger was spreading the "lube", I'm guessing it was Heather's finger. Then I heard a buzzing sound and felt my own toothbrush being used to tickle my asshole. I jumped and laughed. All three found this hilarious. They kept fighting over the toothbrush.

"Fuck this," Tiffany said and grabbed two more toothbrushes. Hers and Claire's.

"Hey, that's mine!" Claire shouted.

"Calm down. We'll make Jake buy us new ones when we're done."

Now I had three toothbrushes on my cock, balls and ass. Of course, they always stopped before I could come.

Then Heather surprised me when she asked her daughter's, "Have either of you ever eaten ass before?"

"Eww!" Tiffany said.

"Gross!" Claire said.

The tickling thing was new, but Heather and I did like to experiment with other things. We both loved licking each other's assholes.

"It's really not as bad as it sounds," Heather said. "Look, I'll show you."

All three women took turns. Tiffany mainly licked around the outside. Claire, having a smaller tongue, was able to get inside my asshole. Heather, did both.

Then I was made to lay on my back and hold my legs up so my butthole was exposed. I felt and looked like a turtle on his shell.

Heather was licking my asshole, while Tiffany licked and sucked on my balls. Claire got next to my face. "Does my mom's tongue feel good in your asshole? Do you like my sister sucking your balls? Should I take your cock in my mouth and suck you till you explode?"

Soon, I felt Claire's mouth on my cock. She licked around the head. Both up and down and side to side. Then she'd deepthroat me and come back to the head, then deepthroat me again. I knew I was going to come. I grabbed Claire's head and held it still. Then, I shot my load into her mouth. I could hear her gagging and trying to swallow. The whole time Heather looked me in the eyes. When I was done shooting, I let go. Without a word, she went over to Tiffany and opened her mouth to let her sister taste some of my cum. Then she did the same to her mother. Soon, all three were French kissing and sharing my cum.

I lay down exhausted. But not for long. I soon found myself, tied spread eagle to the bed.

"Now the fun's really going to start," Heather said, then put a blindfold over my eyes.