Stuck Mom Swap

Story Info
Son's friend takes advantage of stuck mom.
2.5k words
4.27
40.9k
55
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was always self-conscious of her weight. Sure, she had huge boobs which her husband and basically every other man liked, but she also had a big stomach, big hips, thighs and butt.

So, to her dismay she felt really vulnerable when she was trying to get the remote out of the couch when her hand got caught. She'd really been trying to lose weight and was dressed in only yoga pants and a sports bra.

After twenty minutes she started to panic a little. Her husband would be home in, she twisted her head to look at the clock above the mantle, six hours and thirty-seven minutes.

She was thirsty and although she didn't need the bathroom now, she would at some point. For a moment she thought of cutting her hand off - let the couch have it - but a) she didn't have a knife and b) she just cleaned everything, so fuck that.

Then to her delight she heard the front door open.

"Zane? Honey I'm in the living room. Hey, can you come here I need your help," Sharon called out to her eighteen-year-old son.

To her horror she heard not her son, Zane, but his best friend Jaxon also eighteen.

"Mrs. Parker? What the hell?" he asked.

"Jaxon what are you doing here? Where's Zane?"

Jaxon taken aback by the situation, was staring - more like lusting after - Sharon's big butt on display before him.

"Jaxon!" Sharon shouted.

"Sorry. He went to practice and asked me to grab his phone. he forgot it."

"Shit!" Sharon said.

"So, what's the deal?" Jaxon asked.

"The deal is I'm stuck you idiot."

"Fine, I'll just grab Zane's phone and leave."

"Wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I am stuck. Could you help try and pull me out?"

"Just so we're clear, you want me to grab you by the hips and pull?"

"I guess. Just try and get me unstuck," Sharon said, but thought, man, these college kids are dumb.

Before she knew it, she felt Jaxon's hands on her hips, and he started to pull.

"It doesn't seem to be working," he said.

No shit Sherlock, Sharon thought. "Well, try again. Pull harder or something."

"Maybe if I got right behind you, you know for leverage," Jaxon said.

"Fine. Whatever."

Jaxon got behind Sharon and put his crotch right on her big ass. Then pulled back and started rubbing his cock against his friend's mom's ass.

"Oh my God, are you rubbing your cock against my ass?" Sharon asked. Then added, "Are you hard?"

Yes, I am, Jaxon thought to himself. "Hey, I'm just trying to help. I can't help it if my cock gets hard when contacted with your body," Jaxon said in defense.

"Well, stop that. We need to try something else."

"I think your yoga pants are too slippery. I'd have a better grip on your bare skin," Jaxon said.

And before she knew it, Sharon felt her pants being pulled down. Now her friend's son was looking at her naked ass and pussy.

"Jaxon! No! Pull my pants back up!" Sharion said.

"For fucks sake let me try this. Geesh you're ungrateful. I'm trying to help you out," he stated with exaggeration.

"No, you're taking advantage of me in a vulnerable position," Sharon stated.

She was going to say more, but she felt Jaxon pull her towards him. She had to admit he did have a better grip, but her arm was still stuck.

"Damn you have a great ass, Mrs. Parker," Jaxon said, then she felt a slap on her ass.

"Ouch! Did you just fucking spank me?" Sharon asked.

"Man, you have a potty mouth," Jaxon said and slapped her again.

"Stop spanking me right now, young man!" Sharon shouted.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Parker, but I've fantasized about this for a long time," Jaxon said and slapped her a few more times.

What really bothered Sharon, wasn't the spanking so much as the fact that she was getting wet. She'd never played spanking games or anything like that, so she was surprised to find out it excited her.

"I've never licked a girl down there. I've fucked plenty of girls, but never eating one out. This is probably going to be my only chance," Jaxon said, then ran his tongue up and down Sharon's cunt.

"Jaxon, honey, stop. Spanking is one thing, but now it's become sexual."

Jaxon ignored her. He even pulled apart her ass cheeks and licked her butthole. Surprised at how it tasted. It was all good. Holy fuck he couldn't wait to do this to his next girlfriend, if he ever got one.

Sharon was going to tell him to stop again, but the little fucker was actually eating her better than her husband did. Sometimes it's the enthusiasm more than the technique.

Fuck it, Jaxon thought. Might as well go for it. He pulled down his pants and shoved his big hard cock into his friend's mom's cunt.

Sharon sort of expected this but was surprised at how big his cock was. It didn't take her long to orgasm.

Jaxon felt her pussy tighten against his cock, so he pulled out and finished on her big fat ass.

Jaxon then remover the couch cushion, gently moved her hand and suddenly, she was free.

"Look, are you gonna tell-" Jaxon started, but Sharon cut him off.

"Get whatever you need to get, then get the fuck out!" she said to him in a low, quiet voice.

That scared Jaxon more than if she'd yelled at him.

"I don't believe you," Kate said when Sharon told her what Jaxon had done. Then she pulled up the security footage. They had cameras all over the house, inside and out. Her husband was a bit paranoid.

"Wow! You weren't kidding," Kate chuckled when she saw the video.

"This is not funny!" Sharon said.

"Oh, I bet your son would do the same," Kate said.

"Zane?" No way. I raised him right."

"Fuck you bitch! I raised Jaxon right. He's eighteen and saw a woman he found attractive and took advantage. I'm not saying what he did was right, but I think anyone, including your son would do the same."

"Well, we'll never know, will we?" Sharon said.

"Let's find out," Kate suggested.

"What? How?" Sharon asked.

"We create the same situation. I pretend to be stuck and when he sees me, we see what he does,"

"Deal!" The two women shook hands.

"Hey homie, what up?" Zane said, when he saw Jaxon's number pop up.

"Hey, Zane, it's Kate, Jaxon's mom."

"Oh, hey Mrs. Jones. What's up?"

"Thank God you answered. My hand is stuck in the couch and Jaxon's upstairs with the radio up really loud, but he left his phone downstairs. Can you come over and help me?"

"Yeah, I guess. Be there in a few," Zane said and hung up. Something about the call nagged him, but he couldn't figure out what. Oh well, he liked Mrs. Jones. Maybe a little too much. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and a great body. Especially her ass.

"Hello?" Zane called when he got there.

"In here," Kate said.

Zane walked in and, sure enough, Kate was kneeling on the couch with one arm shoved down it. Her skirt had ridden up and her butt was almost exposed. His cock immediately responded.

"Wow! You really are stuck, huh?"

"Yes. I'm really embarrassed. I'd die if anyone saw me like this. Please don't tell anyone. Not even your mom,"

Sharon, who was hiding but had a clear view, had to stifle a laugh. She was recording with her phone as the Jones's didn't have any security cameras.

"Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me," Zane said.

"Great. Now just get behind me and pull," Kate said.

Zane got behind her and started pulling her.

Nothing happened.

"Maybe get right behind me. You know, for leverage," Kate said.

Fucking bitch. Stealing my son's line, Sharon thought. But fuck if Zane didn't jump at that chance.

Before she knew it, Kate felt Zane rubbing his crotch against her butt.

"Zane, honey, is that your cock I feel?'" Kate asked.

"Mrs. Jones, I'm sorry but I've been attracted to you for ages. I just gotta know what you look like," And with that Zane surprised both Kate and Sharon but hiking up Kate's dress and pulling down her panties.

Zane leaned in and smelled Kate's pussy and ass. Then he started licking her.

Then suddenly, Kate felt a finger in her ass.

"Oh my God, Zane. Did you just stick your finger in my butt?" Kate asked. She had to admit it felt good.

"Yes, I told you I've had this desire for a while now."

"Well, what would your mother say?" Kate asked. That was the code for Sharon to reveal herself.

"She could probably use a finger in her ass too. God knows my father's away enough," Zane said, pulling down his pants and pulling his cock out.

"Oh, I could, could I" Sharon said walking into the room.

"Mom!?" Zane said, trying to cover himself.

"I hate to admit it, but you were right," Sharon said.

"Yes, but at least you got fucked. I haven't even come yet," Kate said, standing up.

"Wait, I'm confused," Zane said. "I thought you were stuck."

Then he realized what had bothered him about the call. There was no music.

"I'm confused too. What the fuck is going on?"

All three turned to look at Jaxon who just walked through the door.

"You started this whole thing," Sharon said to Jaxon.

"Me? What I'd do?"

"You took advantage of me when I was stuck in the couch. licked my pussy and fucked me," Sharon said.

"You did what?" Zane demanded.

"No way. I didn't do anything," Jaxon said.

Sharon pulled up the video and showed it to them.

"Are you kidding me? Dude that's my mom. You're fucking dead," Zane said, heading towards Jaxon.

"Really? You just had your finger in my ass," Kate said.

Jaxon raised his eyebrows at Zane.

"Didn't happen," Zane lied.

Sharon pulled up another video and played it.

"That's it. You're dead!" Jaxon said.

"Both of you. On the couch now!" Kate said.

Both boys sat.

"Now, we obviously have a situation. We understand that you're both at that age where you want to experiment," Kate said.

"And we know you're curious about sex and stuff like that," Sharon continued.

"However! You can't just take advantage of someone. Understand?"

Both boys nodded.

"Good, now stand up, take off your pants and lean over the couch," Sharon said.

"What are you gonna do, spank me?" Zane joked.

"No. Kate is. And I'm gonna spank her son."

"Oh, great idea. Maybe that'll teach em."

Both boys knew their mothers were serious. Soon they both did what they were told.

Zane felt the first slap of Kate's hand on his ass. It was harder than he thought it would be. It actually hurt. He cried out.

"Really? Big man wants to shove his finger in my ass, can't take a little spanking?" Kate asked.

Jaxon felt the first few slaps of Sharon's hand on his ass too. It stung and was getting warm.

"Your son's cock is hard, Sharon informed Kate, reaching around and stroking Jaxon's cock.

"Yours is too," Kate said, stroking Zane.

After they each got about ten slaps, they were told to stay like that. After a few minutes, they were told to turn around.

Both mothers had removed their clothes. Without a word, they each knelt before the other's son and took his hard cock in her mouth.

"Mom, no. Stop," Zane said.

"Dude, shut up and enjoy it," Jaxon said.

"Yeah, dude. Shut up and enjoy it," Kate said, then continued to suck her friend's son's cock.

It didn't take long for both Jaxon and Zane to explode in each other's mom's mouth.

The boys were made to lie down while Kate and Sharon sat on their faces and got their cunts licked. After two orgasms each, Kate and Sharon kneeled on the couch and made the boys lick their assholes. Both boys shoved a finger or two in their twats and gave them another orgasm.

After sucking on their cocks again, the boys were ready for some actual fucking. Neither boy had much experience, despite what they claimed.

First was doggy style. Next missionary. Zane couldn't help but sneak a peek at his mom's big tits bouncing all over the place. They were both ready to explode again.

Kate and Sharon stopped them. Then Sharon laid down and Kate got on top in a sixty-nine position.

The mom's told the boys to continue with fucking them.

"But your face is right there," Zane said to Sharon.

"I promise I'll shut my eyes," Sharon said sarcastically.

This made Kate laugh.

The boys looked at each other and shrugged. Zane shoved his cock inside Kate, while Jaxon fucked Sharon.

At one point Zane's cock slipped out and landed on his mom's mouth. She opened her mouth and swallowed her son's cock.

"Mom what are you doing?" he asked.

"Just getting it wet for her. Why? Don't you like it?" She asked.

The truth was, yes. He did like it.

"I guess. It's just weird."

A while later the same thing happened to Jaxon and Kate.

Then both moms were actively sucking their own son's cock.

"Fuck it. We've gone this far, might as well go all the way," Sharon said. "Boy's sit."

After both Jaxon and Zane were sitting on the couch, their own mother climbed on and slid their cock inside of them.

"Holy shit I wish your father's cock was this big," Kate said.

"Ditto," Sharon agreed.

Both women leaned forward so her son could suck on her tits. Jaxon and Zane went back and forth between both tits.

Both Jaxon and Zane grabbed, pinched and slapped their mom's ass. Then Zane slipped his finger in Sharon's ass.

"That's it. Finger mommy's asshole," she said.

Jaxon did the same to Kate and soon both women were screaming while they had the biggest orgasm of their lives.

Jaxon and Zane each felt their mother's pussy tighten over their hard cocks. Then they felt their mother's orgasm and soon they shot their loads inside their own mother's cunts.

"Holy shit that was wild," Jaxon said.

"What a fucking rush," Zane agreed.

Then they watched as Sharon and Kate licked their cum from the other's pussy.

"Let's say we all get cleaned up and go out to eat?" Sharon suggested.

The others agreed.

Both the boys and their mothers knew nothing would be the same again. Not only did they engage in more sexual foursomes, Jaxon and Zane got more confident and started seducing their other friend's moms, as well as girls their own age too.

And here some people complain about being stuck in a relationship.