Stuck at Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught! Now what?
2k words
4.57
17.8k
16
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,560 Followers

Stuck at Home Ch 2

"Uh... Laura?" I looked back at my girlfriend. I stood there in my bra, panties, stocking and garters and looked for some sort of response or reaction from being found out. I had two outstanding items jutting from me: my hard five and a half inch, uncut erection and my big breast forms.

Laura continued to just survey me up and down. I stood there nervously but I could feel my pre-cum start to drip from my pee hole. Laura opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again. She tried once more. "Why the hell are you dress like... THAT?"

I lamely explained that I long had feelings for wearing women's underthings. "I just love dressing up, putting on sexy lingerie and how it feels against my skin."

Laura seemed to have forgotten about the pain of her twisted ankle and stood up before me. She placed both hands on my boobs. "Holy fuck! Your tits are bigger than mine!"

Hers were only a large "C", mine were Double-D's. I wanted to laugh but bit my lips instead. Guess I didn't hide my reaction very well.

"You think this is fucking funny?" Laura scolded me. My demeanor immediately changed back to shame. "I need to think. You just stay there. Don't even think of moving!"

Laura stomped upstairs. I heard her slam the door to her office. Afraid of escalating my girlfriend's wrath, I remained where I was. I looked at the clock: 3:22PM.

An hour went by. I had long lost my erection but it didn't stop it from continually dripping pre-cum on to my stocking feet. I finally heard some stirring about. I checked the time: 5.20PM. Almost two hours. I remember thinking. "It's a good thing I'm not wearing heels. My feet and legs would be killing me!"

Laura returned. She stood in front of me and smirked. "You know what? You're really fucking sick. You're a fucking sick sissy."

I nodded in agreement.

"You fucking don't even deny it?" She scolded. "Are you gay as well? Have you ever had sex with anyone else? With another man?"

"Yes, I'm a sissy. I just like to dress up in women's underthings." I admitted in a barely audible voice. "I'm not gay. I have no desire to be with another male. And you are the only one I have had sex with since we've been together."

It wasn't like I was that sexually active before we started going out. I was really too shy to meet a lot of women. Even today, I was amazed that Laura wanted me. She was way, way out of my league.

"I need to think more. Go to your office, close the door and stay there." Laura directed. "I don't want to see you or hear from you. Just go..."

I was beaten... defeated... crushed... I went to pick up and put my clothes back on. "I didn't tell you to get dress you fucking sick sissy. Go to your office now!"

I scurried into my office like a bitch dog with her tail between her legs. I closed the door behind me and sat at my desk to wait. My mind wondered. Laura was right. I was a fucking sick sissy who enjoyed dressing up in women's clothing. And then my dick reacted to my thoughts. I started cupping and squeezing my massive boobs. I pinched the hard, fake nipples. A hand found the shaft of my erection and started to move up and down. It wasn't too long before my hot cream spewed from my pee hole and over my belly. I used my fingers to scoop it up so I could feed it to myself. Good thing since it seemed that was all I was eating for dinner.

I guess I fell asleep. It was morning when I stretched. Of course I was still dressed as I was the night before. I heard Laura moving about upstairs. From the sounds, she was in now in the kitchen... and then in the living room. Cautiously I emerged from my office. I looked to see where she was. Laura was peering down at me. I could see the angry disgust cross her face. "Unbelievable! You're still dress like some slut! Go fucking change."

I slinked my way up to go change. Actually I wasn't sure if she wanted me to change into my girl or boy clothes. I ended up opting for some androgynous attire; just loose fitting grey sweats. I reached behind and unclipped my bra. My boobs were still securely glued on and hung from my chest. I tried to pull them off but there seemed to be no way without ripping off my skin. Certainly I wasn't about to destroy my beautiful custom forms. I pulled over my baggy top and figured the thick, loose fitting sweatshirt would help disguise them. It did a little bit if I slouched over but if I stood up straight, my boobs and big, hard nipples would be really obvious. I thought if I put on one of my old bras with small cups, it would squish my tits so they wouldn't stick out as much. The forms were pretty firm so it worked just a little bit but my pointy high beams still poked out through the flimsy lacy bra cups.

I kept my panties, garter belt and stockings on. I put some knee high socks on to hide my stocking and painted toe nails. The baggy sweat pants did nothing to control my hard boner from bloating out. "Best I can do!"

Hunched over, I made my way back to Laura. I could see from her heavy breathing she was still fuming. Her glaring eyes burned right through me. Finally she spoke. "How long? How long have you been dressing up like... like..."

I started many years ago when I was young. Way before you and I ever met." I told her. I looked down at my feet and sobbed. "I guess it is my one fetish I was kind of ashamed to reveal to anyone."

I looked towards Laura for some sympathy. She was looking intently at my chest. "Are you still wearing your fake boobs?"

"Yes. I had glued them on and I couldn't get them off so I hoped this baggy top would hide them." I confessed to her. "I guess it didn't."

That broke Laura up. It was nice to see her laugh and smile even though I was still in a shit load of trouble. "You're just a fucking slut. And you're right. As you say, it's just another fetish."

I was uncertain about Laura's reaction and words. I thought to myself. "Is she okay with this now?"

"You're still dressed up underneath, aren't you?" I sheepishly nodded to her question. "Show me!"

Still unsure, I grabbed the bottom of my top and slowly pulled it over my head. I undid my drawstring and let my pants drop to the floor. I raised each foot to remove my socks. I stood there in my stocking feet, hands cupped in front to hide my boner sticking from my panties. My boobs heaved up and down as I breathed, waiting for Laura.

"I was really pissed with you last night. That you were some weird freak in women's underwear. And what was wrong with me? I tried to stay angry with you and I thought I could keep it up this morning..." Laura started and then smiled. "...But last night, the more I thought of you, the hornier I got. I hadn't cum that hard from masturbating in years."

Laura questioned me about the other me. "Where did you hide your outfits?" "What kind of clothes do you have?" "Have you ever dressed up and gone out?"

"I have a number of things, mostly underwear that I've hidden in my closet. Sometimes I've worn some lingerie under my male clothes to go shopping. Sometimes I've worn them underneath when I go shopping with you. I've never gone out as a full girl." I told her.

"Is that why you were resisted trying stuff on when we've been shopping?" She asked.

"Yes." I admitted while looking down at my feet. "I usually wore my panties under my jeans."

"Stand up straight! Shoulders back! Arms by your side!" Laura suddenly commanded. "Be proud of your girls! You need to show them off."

I straightened my back; my boobs pushed out further. Laura moved behind me. She reached around and palmed both my breasts. Her thumbs found and pinched my nipples. A hand pressed against my belly as she pushed her hips forward against my ass. Her hand continued its downward slide and found my hard, leaking cock. She grabbed it hard then slowly and firmly stroked me. She was grinding me from behind, thrusting forward with each down stroke of her fist.

"Is this what you want? Is this what you like?" Laura asked in a sexy whisper. "Do you like being dressed up as a sexy, sissy slut and getting your cock stroked? Tell me. Tell me or this all stops. You want to be a sissy all the time don't you?"

"Yes. This is what I want. This is what I like." I begged. "Please. Please don't stop. Oh gawd! It feels so good! Yes! Yes! ...dressed like a sissy!"

Suddenly Laura released me and not the good release either. She released me from her hold. My legs were quivering so much, I nearly collapsed onto the floor. I looked at Laura with begging eyes. "Why... Why did you stop? I was so close!"

"Oh no! What are you going to do? So close but no..." Laura looked at me with an evil grin. "I control you and your... bodily functions. Actually, if you don't agree or like that, you can leave right now. And I mean right now; dressed like a sissy boy for all our neighbours to see."

I stood there for a second pondering my lack of choices. Laura stood akimbo with on foot tapping impatiently. I had no out. She could just tell the neighbours that she discovered I liked to dress up as a girl and what a sick, pervert I was. I guess that was pretty true. Defeated but excited, I answered. "Yes. You control me. All of me."

"Good. If I find that you had disobeyed me, I'll chop off that cock of yours and still throw you out!" Laura added further. "Don't worry. I think you'll enjoy it all. Actually I think you already are. You're cock is still rock hard!"

It was. I guess the thought of dressing up was more exciting than I thought. I wasn't sure if Laura was pissed or pleased. That was until she grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She ripped off her clothes and ordered me on to the bed. Facing my feet, she sat atop of me and smashed her slit against my mouth. She came instantly and screamed out. "OH FUCK!"

She wasn't anywhere near finished or satisfied and commanded me to keep eating her out. I could feel her hands aggressively knead my boob forms. She grabbed them hard and pulled them up from my chest. The glue held firm and kept them from ripping off but she nearly ripped the skin off of me. She came again. "Oh gawd FUCK!"

Laura kept going. She grabbed my legs and raised them upwards. She held them there by putting her arms behind my thighs. I felt the hot, wet of her mouth envelop my cock. She was an exceptional cock sucker bringing me to the edge a number of times before she finally let me cum in her mouth. I screamed out. "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Yeow...! Yes!"

Laura dismounted my face, turned and looked down upon me. She placed her lips against mine and then forced my mouth open. She dumped my cum load into my mouth. She gave me no choice; I had to swallow. Of course this wasn't the first time I had eaten my own cum, but it was the first time Laura fed it to me.

We ended up spooning with me in Laura's arms. Her hand gently fondled my breast or stoked my stockings. She pressed her groin into my ass telling me that this was not going to end any time soon.


grgy56
grgy56
1,560 Followers