Stuck at Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Isolation at home does not mean boredom.
2.9k words
4.61
13.1k
8
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

Laura was the first to break our cuddling. "I'm going to have a shower, then you better have one too and get ready."

I didn't understand what she meant by "get ready" but I didn't want to question my girlfriend. After all just being caught out dressed up in women's lingerie and having breast forms glued on to my chest was bad enough; agreeing to her condition of being under her control made me think better of asking anything.

Laura finished and returned to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body and one atop her head like a turban. I followed and jumped into the shower. The hot water seemed to let the glue release my forms a bit so I carefully peeled them off before carefully washing them. "I'll have to glued them back on later."

When I emerged a bit later, Laura asked me about my boobs. After I explained she didn't seem upset and told me to lie down on the large towel she had spread out on the bed. Again without question, I followed Laura's instruction. In one hand, Laura held a pot, in the other was some sort of wooden palette which she used to scoop out some brownish goo. She spread the tepid goo on my chest, waited a second and then... RRR...iii...PPP!!

"Holy shit! What the fuck!" I screamed out in surprised pain.

"No proper girl should have any body hair." Laura sadistically smiled at me. "Now you know what we do and go through."

Being Asian, I really didn't have much body hair anyways. Even on my face, I only had to shave once every two or three days. We could have used a razor to shave the few strands I had on my chest. Chest done, she moved to my legs. Jesus, I thought getting my chest done was painful, doing my legs was ten times worse. And then it got worse. Any guy dressing up as a girl and thinking of getting a Brazilian should think at least twice; closer to three or four times. Having to spread my own ass cheeks apart and getting my hairs ripped out by the roots was some of the worst pain I had ever felt. And my trimmed pubic hair was the worst. I was crying by the time we were done.

"Boo Hoo! Stop crying you baby!" Laura mocked. "Once this stupid isolation shit is finished, you'll start to do this on your own or get it done. Understood?"

"Yes." I sobbed and rubbed my sore areas.

Laura massaged me with some aloe cream which helped a lot. She made sure to apply plenty on my shaved crotch area and my erection; nearly half the tube. She edged me a number of times but wouldn't finish me off regardless of how many times I pleaded with her.

Showered and shaved, I glued my forms back on in place and made sure all the seams were well blended and secure against my chest. Once the glue dried, my double D's hung down like wet bags of sand. Laura picked out my lingerie: matching, fire engine red bra, panties and garters. I hooked the full cup, lacy bra behind and slide the straps over my shoulders. Laura told me the straps were not adjusted right and helped me get the proper fit. She made me put on the lacy thongs first. I knew if I was soft, it was big enough to hide everything but half my boner stuck out from the small triangular crotch piece.

"You better learn how to control yourself or maybe we'll have to get you some sort of cock cage to control it for you." Warned Laura.

I put on the garter belt. It rode high on the hips and waist; the top was almost over my belly button. Six straps hung down and I clipped them to the four inch, lacy welts of the pink RHT, seamed stockings Laura wanted me to wear.

She had me sit at her make-up table and proceeded to do my face. She glued on some long fake lashes and applied some heavy mascara. My eye lids were smoky with a heavy eye liner that tapered off towards my temples. She shaded my cheeks to make me appear that my cheek bones were really high. The lipstick matched my underwear but the lip liner was at least three shades darker.

Since the virus closed everything down, I hadn't gotten my haircut. It was the only hair that grew on me fully and quickly and fed up with getting it cut all the time, I kept it on the longish side. Laura brushed, combed and sprayed my hair into kind of a K-Pop, boyband bob style. But with my make-up on and some dangly earrings, I looked like a very pretty young woman. "Oh my gawd! I look so..."

"You DO make a very pretty girl don't you." Laura smiled, pleased with her work. "I think you need a girl name too. Hmm... You look very cute with that bob hair style. We should call you Bobbi! With an 'I'. And dotted with a heart."

I smiled back at Laura, pleased with my new girl name. I stood up and posed in front of the full length mirror. I couldn't believe how good I looked. Laura did an amazing job. If it weren't for my penis, you would swear I was a girl.

"Well, you can't just walk around in your underthings... well actually you could but I think you should cover up." Laura said. She looked in my wardrobe and pulled out a couple of things. She handed me my white dress shirt with French cuffs and some white high heel shoes I bought a while back. "Sexy girls look even sexier in guy's shirt!"

I slipped the shirt on and tried to do up the buttons. The shirt was custom tailored and tapered. With my big boobs, I couldn't do the top four buttons leaving me with a deep Vee opening and showing off my red bra. Laura instructed me how to adjust myself to display some cavernous cleavage. The shoes were white, strappy slings with a thin, four and a half inch steel shaft stiletto.

I buckled the straps around my ankles. While I hadn't worn heels since the start of the home isolation, I stood up and walked around. It was like riding a bicycle. My heels clicked on the floor as I took confident strides and paraded in front of Laura. "Wow, Bobbie! You look hot! Good enough to fuck!"

A couple of hours later, my shirt was shredded and my make-up was all smeared. Laura help fix me up again. I pulled on a tight tee that showed off my spectacular tits and accentuated my pointy nipples. Laura gave me a pair of tight fitting, short shorts to wear. They did nothing to hide my stockings or the garter straps holding them up. With my high heels and stiff erection, I looked like a really hot, TV street hooker.

By that time, the day had passed and I went to the kitchen to make dinner. My heels clicked on the floor as I moved about. With all the day's activities, there wasn't time to prepare much so I made a simple salad and added some leftover grilled chicken.

As I brought the plates to the candle-light table, Laura had poured us some wine for the meal. She too was dressed in a tight white T-shirt that hugged her boobs and some dark coloured yoga pants. She held my chair for me, hugged me from behind before she sat down herself. The light dinner was good and the wine was great. Another bottle and we were giggling like two teen aged girls.

I hate leaving messy messes around so I got up to clean off the table; taking the dishes to the kitchen sink. Uncharacteristically, Laura helped and followed me. As I placed the dirty plates in the sink and rinsed them off, Laura pressed her body against me while wrapping her arms around. She grabbed handfuls of my boobs as I felt her grind herself into me. I felt something hard between my thighs and turned to see what it was. Laura held me firm and said. "Yes, Bobbi Honey. That's my cock you feel!"

Laura hooked her thumbs inside my waistband and pushed my shorts down to my knees. She grabbed the bottle of liquid soap and dripped it into the crack of my ass then smeared it around with her strap-on. Laura kicked my feet apart as wide as they would go. She shoved the bottle spout into my unresisting hole and squirted more of the slippery soap inside me. Although it was a bit cold, it was how I imagined cum would feel if I had my ass filled by a real cock. My knees trembled.

Laura aimed her knob and pressed it against my rear entrance. I firmly pushed my bum back. Her cock head started to enter and spread me open until it popped through. "Oh fuck! Oh! Yes! Please push it in more!"

Laura complied with my begging. I felt more and more of her length enter into me until she hips were against my bum. My legs were shaking uncontrollably now. If it weren't for the sink and Laura's cock holding me up, I would have been laying on the floor.

My hands were braced atop the sink. Laura had one hand pressed on my back to make sure I wouldn't escape, not that I wanted to anyways. Then she dripped some water between us. The dish soap became more slipperier and sudsier allowing Laura to shove her cock into my harder and faster. She was hitting against my prostate. I screamed out. "Oh fuck! Yes! I'm going to cum! I'm begging. Please don't stop! Please! Oh, please let me cum!"

Laura did not relent. Her thrusts were penetrating deep inside me. My entire body started to spasm as I started to cum. My white hot cream erupted from my pee hole. Wad after wad of sperm jetted out from me. I couldn't catch my breath and I think I blanked out for a few seconds.

Laura supported me until I could support myself. She was still reaming my asshole although the pace was much more slowly and leisurely which felt amazing. The other good thing about her strap-on cock was it wouldn't go flaccid like a real cock.

Laura unclipped her cock and left it inside me. She pulled my bottoms back up to keep it in place. She kissed me on the nape of my neck. "Thank you, Bobbi. That was a perfectly delightful dessert."

I finished the dishes and joined Laura. She had pour us both some after dinner cocktails and then with me laying back in her arms, we cuddled in a lounger to watch a movie. I was so enthralled by her embrace, I couldn't even tell you which one it was. Plus I lost count of how many drinks we had during and after. All of a sudden, the end credits started to roll. Laura gave me a hard hug. "Come on, Bobbi. Let's go to bed."

"But I'm not tired." I protested like a little kid. "I'm not sleepy yet!"

"Who said anything about sleep?" I could hear the sarcasm in Laura's voice.

Laura washed up first then told me to clean up as well. When I returned, Laura was wearing some pink satin night shirt and short shorts. It was so short, it was hard not to notice her strap-on dangling down through one of the leg holes.

I was sad I didn't have anything to wear to bed. I guess she noticed my pout. "Oh don't worry, Hun. You can borrow this for now. I'm sure it will fit."

It was a three piece, coral coloured baby doll nightie. Laura helped me on with the bra. The cups were made from some gauzy material with tiny bows and were just big enough to contain my DD boobs. My nipples were prominent points. The top was tied with a ribbon around my neck and completely open in the front. The panties were tiny thongs; they covered my balls but the top quarter of my hard dick stuck out the waist elastic. I had a feeling they weren't going to offer much defense against Laura's cock not that I'd resist it anyways. I wish I had some matching stockings. Laura read my mind.

"Well the garter belt doesn't match but..." She handed me a black, high waist, six-strap suspender belt. I rolled on the black stockings. They had the same coral coloured reinforced heels and toes with a thick seam running up the back and ended at a coral coloured ribbon tied in a bow. I clipped the four inch wide, coral lace welts. "Oh my gawd, Bobbi! You look so hot!"

Laura helped fix my make-up; just a bit of lippy and liner. She stood behind and turned me towards the mirror. I looked at my reflection but didn't recognize the person returning the gaze at all. I looked so different. I was so stunned. My mouth was slightly agape. Laura pressed her hips forward so I could feel her manhood against me. She smiled. "Oh Baby! Look at those cock sucking lips!"

I smiled back. Face to face, on my knees, I pulled her shorts down. I giggled as her cock flipped up and smacked my chin. Grabbing her shaft at the base, I held her meat and gave her knob a hard, wet kiss. I parted my lips enough to let the fat head slip in between. Laura stroked my hair as her hips rocked forward and backward. She allowed me to control how much I took in.

Laura was an excellent cock sucker. She easily swallowed my entire length (not that I was huge) and used her teeth to bite my base. Yes, I had sucked her dick before but less than half of the eight inches. Plus it was thicker than I was. If you compare us, I'm like a small Little Leaf cucumber; hers was more like a good sized Diva (I did the gardening).

I was determine to try my best. I mouthed a little more than four inches before I started to feel that gagging reflex. I took a breath through my nose and relaxed as much as I could. Eyes closed, I pushed my head forward. I started getting dizzy and saw stars in my mind, then suddenly I found my nosed pressing hard against her strap-on harness. I grabbed her butt with both hands and tried to shove more down my throat but there was none.

I was getting dizzy again but this time from the lack of oxygen. I needed to back off to get my breath. I gasped for air and looked up at Laura. She was looking down at me and smiled. "Good girl, Bobbi! The best you've ever done!"

I took her into my mouth again. This time going all the way wasn't a problem. Her knob was sliding up and down my throat as she gently thrusted her hips. I was so hard. There was a growing wet spot in my panties from not only my dribbling saliva but from the pre-cum leaking out from my pee hole.

Laura pulled away. Not wanting to stop my newly acquired talent, I looked up at her with disappointment. She took my by the hand and guided me on to the bed. With my feet spread on the floor, I laid on my belly. My thong didn't protect me much. She easily moved the string from my butt crack with one hand as she positioned her cock tip against my ass hole.

I could watch us in the mirror. Laura let a gob of spit drop that landed above my entrance. She used her wet, glistening cock to smear it around a bit, providing ample, slippery lube. The tip of her spear poked into me. It easily spread me open as her large knob passed through with a pop. I tried to push my ass back into her; the rest of her shaft slued deep inside.

Laura slowly and gently fucked my ass. The shaft rubbed against my prostate; my whole body was quaking. I tried to make Laura fuck me harder and wanted to cum but she controlled orgasm. "Oh no, Bobbi! Not yet."

My body shuddered as I was successful in experiencing minor orgasms but needed... begged for the big "O". I was close. Suddenly Laura extracted herself from me. I knew my asshole was gaping. I cried with unquenched craving to cum.

Laura turned me over. She lifted my legs up in a wide Vee and used her arms under my knees to pin them to my breasts. Without the use of her hands, she moved her hips around until her point popped into place. With a firm thrust, Laura shoved her cock deep inside me.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I looked up at Laura between my nylon clad legs.

With hard deliberate thrusts, Laura repeatedly slapped her hips into my ass. I came and came and came. I flopped about uncontrollably like a helpless ragdoll as Laura continually assaulted my ass.

I'm not sure when Laura stopped. My mind was overcome with such strong emotion and climatic ecstasy, I blacked out. It was morning when I found myself in bed with Laura's arms cradling me.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers