Stuck at Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Stuck with family during quarantine.
2.7k words
4.29
19.7k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: ALL Characters are over the age of 18

Other Books and Series By Charlie Flemming

The Family Mansion

A Halloween Story: Sister Tricks Brother for Mom's Treats

Blackmailing My Moms

A Mother's Duty to Her Son

Caught Watching Mom's Porno

Donnie Dates His Family

Dr. Mom

DTF RPG

Eating Out (with) Mom

Family Massage Therapist

Final Family

Helping My Mother Pay Rent

Incestuous Medicine

Long Family Road Trip

Mom Punishes Son

Mom's New Addiction

Mom's Protein

Mom, Son, And Daughter Body Painted for the Labor Day Parade

New Thanksgiving Traditions

One Hung Stud

Porn-Watching Family

Robbing My Mom

Sex-Addicted Mom (and Daughter) Molest Sleeping Son During Quarantine

The Monster

The Quinn Family Halloween Costume Party

What Mothers Are For

A Complicated Family History

Family Facials

Mom's Family Villa

Depravity

From Shy to Stud

Stuck at Home

Part 2

After lunch Mom made me clean the house. Again, this was a typical thing since she was punishing me for everything anyway. After cleaning up all the lunch dishes, I then went to gather up everyone's laundry. I went to my room first, which is the room that Barb was sleeping in. Not really thinking about it, I just pushed the door open as I walked up to it. It was my room normally after all. It also didn't have a lock because Mom didn't trust me...

What I didn't expect was to catch my cousin inside wearing a dog collar, complete with a leash, while she looked at herself in the mirror.

"What the fuck!?" She shouted, but when someone came out of the room on the other side, she grabbed me and pulled me into the room and shut the door before anyone else saw her wearing a dog collar with a leash.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked. It really didn't make any sense why she should be in it, or why she seemed so frightened someone might catch her wearing it. Unless it was something not so innocent.

She blinked at me. Barb opened her mouth, then closed it again, then took off the collar and threw it on the bed.

"I mean, you don't even own a dog and neither do we." I pointed out, still very confused.

"Ugh," She groaned. Barb's face was also blushing. I could tell that she was very embarrassed about what the reason was. I was also sure there was no way in hell she would tell me either. Well, until a moment later she then said, "Look, you can't tell anyone, okay?"

I nodded, still quite bewildered.

"You have to promise me you won't tell anyone, okay?" She got very close to me. Uncomfortably close.

"Okay, whatever.'" I said, I took a step back and ran into the wall. I felt like she was about to attack me or something.

"Okay, well," she said, blushing again, "I'm a sub. Okay."

"You mean you are, like, a sandwich or an underwater vehicle." I said stupidly. I didn't know any better about anything at that point in time.

She bit her lower lip. Barb looked very sexy doing that, but I knew she was nervous about something, "I mean, I'm a submissive." She admitted.

"Ooooh...uh, what does that mean?" I asked. Mom kept my phone and computer with a child safety lock so I couldn't look at porn, or most websites with any swear words for that matter, so I didn't know shit about "BDSM" let alone what any of those letters stood for.

Barb's body slumped and I could feel her frustration with me. "I like being bossed around and treated like shit, okay!" She sounded angry about it.

"Huh?" I said dumbly as my brain scrambled for what it all meant. I glanced at the dog collar and leash on the bed, "You want to be treated like a dog?" I asked but I felt like I was getting it.

"I don't know..." Barb said, which confused me. She also glanced at the dog collar, "I don't know why I brought it either. I guess I just wanted to see what I looked like in it." She sighed then seemed to remember who she was talking to, "Don't tell anyone," she said, angry again now, "I haven't even told my ex-boyfriend about it." Barb hadn't dated much, she only had one boyfriend and broke up with him when he kept pressuring her to have sex, but she didn't want to. I only knew this overhearing a conversation she had with my sister, but that meant Barb was a virgin.

"I won't, but, um..." I had a thought, I mean, if Barb liked getting ordered around... "Put it on." I ordered.

"What?" She asked, a little surprised.

"Put it on." I said, then thought to add, "Bitch. That's what you call female dogs. Bitch."

Barb blinked at me. She bit her lower lip again and swayed her hips. I got the feeling this was making her feel sexy and I could feel my cock growing in my pants as I watched her grab the collar and put it around her neck.

"Give me the leash, bitch." I said, feeling very turned on as Barb handed it to me. "Get on your knees."

Barb gave me a worried look at that but brightened when I added, "I want you to beg like a dog, bitch."

She got on her knees and put her "paws" up and stuck her tongue out and pretended to pant. I was feeling really turned on then. I thought about ordering her to take my cock out then. I kinda got the feeling Barb wanted me to order her to do that. Maybe because she was staring right at the hard dick in my pants while she panted like a dog on her knees in front of me.

I didn't make a decision on what to order my cousin to do next because that's when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Barb removed the collar and shoved it and the leash under the bed while I turned around to hide my very obvious erection in my pants.

It was Mom coming to check on me and what was taking my chores so long. I told her I was just grabbing laundry and took the hamper, glad I had something to hold in front of my waist to hide my boner.

...

I was going up to the attic for the night when Mom stopped me. "I think you should go talk to your sister." She told me.

"What? Why?" I stated flatly, mostly just annoyed Mom was asking me to do something else after a long day of doing chores for her.

"Don't you think you aught to apologize to her?" She asked, her tone of voice and the look on her face said "you should be the responsible one in this situation," even though it was an accident!

But mom wasn't listening so I groaned and walked into my sister's room while Mom was watching me. I was so annoyed I didn't knock.

"I'm sorry. I-" Stupid me, of course I walk in while Jenny is in the middle of changing as she was just in her underware. I was extra surprised it was a very sexy red thong and a matching top, similar to what I saw Aunt Sara in earlier. I thought this was kinda odd since why is she wearing such sexy underware when we were all stuck at home. Who was she going to show it to? Then again, I thought, maybe most women were sexy underware all the time? I didn't know...

"DAMMIT DEREK!" Jenny yelled, though I noted not super loudly, "Why are you such a fucking pervert all of a sudden."

Mom, who was on the other side of me and didn't see Jenny until she yelled, then pushed her way into the room and Jenny's view. Jenny gasped, her eyes wide, not knowing that Mom was there before then. I groaned in agitation.

"What is wrong with you Derek!?" Mom said sternly.

"But you said- AH!" I yelped as Mom literally pinched my ear and dragged me out of the room that way. How demeaning. She was being extra bitchy since I tripped into the bathroom that morning.

She dragged me to her room. "What is wrong with you!?" She asked again for the I don't even know how many times in my life.

But, after the day I had, I had enough, "No Mom! What is wrong with you!? All you do is berate me and put me down! I can't even look at porn! Of course I'm fucking pent up and frustrated! And you don't care about me at all! All you ever do is treat me like shit!" Mom would probably yell at me about swearing but I felt a bit better getting that off my chest.

But I also felt immediately guilty, "Mom, I'm sor-"

But then something happened, Mom started taking off her clothes. She unbuttoned the first three buttons on her blouse.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked. I felt about as confused as I felt all day.

"Is this what you need? To look at naked women?" Mom took off her blouse and laid it on her bed behind her. Then she took off her pants. She stood and turned to me. Unlike the other women I'd seen that day, Mom's underware was normal, white and wide, but her body was so sexy anyway that it didn't matter. My cock was hard in seconds.

"Um, I don't, uh-" I stammered.

"You obviously need this or you wouldn't keep trying to peak on your sister." Mom said as she reached behind her and undid her bra, revealing her giant breasts, even bigger than my sister's tits. I felt an overwhelming desire to reach out and grab her pillowy mellons but I took every ounce of strength to resist, that's for sure. "You can't tell anyone about this." She said.

"I-" I started to say, but then Mom bent over as she removed her panties and I was speechless. She stood. Her hands at her sides as I took in her body. Her pussy was shaved, it looked like it was completely hairless and I could only guess she shaved earlier that day when she showered. My cock twitched as I wondered why my mother would shave her pussy if she didn't think she'd be showing it off later?

Mom's body was gorgeous and I stood there soaking it all in. I wasn't sure how much longer she'd let me look.

"Well?" She asked after a minute that felt like an hour of my ogling.

"Well, what?"

"Aren't you going to, well, you know?' Mom made a gesture that surprised me of jerking off in the air. She was usually such a prude when it came to this stuff.

"Um, I mean, uh," I started stammering again like an idiot.

Mom grabbed her left tit and lightly pinched her nipple, "Please, Derek, Mommy wants to see your cock again." She said sultrily.

I was flat out convinced at this point that I'd gone insane or that my entire family had been possessed by sex demons or some such bullshit but, at the same time, I wasn't going to question my luck when I was being offered the chance to jerk off to the perfect visage of my mother's naked body. My pants were off in seconds.

Mom breath became ragged. As I jerked my big cock, my mom started pinching her nipples. Her other hand moved across her belly, then around her back to feel her ass for a moment, an action that I didn't question as I was jerking off and didn't care about anything else, but then she brought her hand around again and started to rub her pussy.

"I haven't had a man since your father," Mom moaned as she stared right at my cock as I jerked off with both hands, "but he was nowhere near as big as you. Your cock is SO BIG!" Mom moaned as her rubbing of her pussy became more and more intense, "I'm cumming just looking at it!" She moaned as she stuck two fingers into her cunt and her body started to shake, "I'M CUMMING! MOMMY IS CUMMING FOR YOU SON!"

Hearing that, I couldn't take it anymore and I started to cum as well. My cock spewed sperm the three feet away and hit mom in her belly. She then fell to her knees and moaned, "Cum on me! Cum on Mommy's face!" But where she fell that's where I was already cumming anyway.

When I came I came a lot. I sprayed mom's forehead and cheeks and nose and lips. She licked her lips when I did that and swallowed my cum. "Oh fuck that's good!" Mom moaned and then opened her mouth so I could spray my cum down her throat and she closed to swallow again.

Mom was such a mess that she had to wipe the sperm out of her eyes before she opened them again, "Okay, that was intense." She said, and then looked me in the eye, "And we have a lot to talk about, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Go up to your room now and have a good night." She smiled, cum dripping down her face and all over her tits, and I put my pants back on. Mom grabbed a towel from the desk nearby to clean off with. That seemed a bit odd to me too as we kept towels in the bathroom. Did she plan all this? I didn't think she could have but who knows?

I went to bed and lay awake for a while thinking about what just happened. But in the end, I fell asleep and dreamed about my mother's and sister's beautiful bodies all night long.

...

Something I really hadn't expected when I woke up the next morning was that all four women would be wearing very skimpy clothing that showed off their breasts and clevage. I felt like my jaw was dropping, especially when my sister stood up and I saw that her shorts were incredibly short and I could see the straps for her thong panties on her hips.

I had a boner right away. I sat at the table immediately to try to hide it. I also sat next to Barb, and that gave me an idea.

"Go and get me a plate of food." I turned and ordered to her, then I mouthed the word, "bitch." at the end.

She blinked at me, then immediately stood up to get me some food. I saw as she walked away that she was wearing her bikini top and bottom, one that was a triangle in the front and just a string from behind so it looked like she was naked from the bottom down as the string went up her ass. And when she came back with bacon and eggs for me I could see there was a wet spot on her panties, which meant that even doing that much for me was a turn on for her.

Mom was the most surprising, when I got up to do the dishes after breakfast, my boner not going away, and Mom came up to help.

Her low cut, v-top showed me that she wasn't wearing a bra, her hard nipples poking dents in her shirt made me know that Mom was turned on by dressing this way. Her high skirt was just low enough to cover her pussy and I wondered is she was even wearing panties for that matter.

But she never helped me with the dishes and now she was. She also leaned over and whispered while I washed and she dried, "If you need any 'help' today, just come and get me. I'll let you jerk off all over my body... just to keep your sexual desires in check." She added quickly, letting me know she was not getting anything out of this, this was all for my benefit.

I turned to mom, thinking about taking my dick out right in the kitchen to see if she would help me right then. She glanced at my crotch and her eyes went wide. I think she knew what I was planning as she then started listing all the chores I needed to do for the day. I rolled my eyes. Mom was obviously not ready to do something like that. Truthfully, I wasn't sure if I was either...