Stuck For The Holidays

Story Info
Twins Jem and Curt alone for the holidays.
750 words
3.94
20.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curt and Jem are fraternal twins sharing an apartment at college to save money. After spending half of their Christmas break last year stranded in airports due to rotten weather, they decided that going back to Minneapolis for the holidays just seemed like a bad idea. They believed that it would be much smarter to stay in the warmer clime at school. The family understood, sent presents, and wished them well spending the holiday on the almost deserted campus.

Being twins, they are used to each other in ways that almost no other people are, they bathed together as kids, survived each other's puberty, and covered for each other with an almost telepathic sense of communication. They normally got along so well, and had the same thoughts often enough, that their friends said that they were really one extended person.

But sometimes, you even have debates with yourself.

As Jem was pushing the door to Curt's room open and walking in, she yelled, "Where is the stapler?" But when she realized what she was looking at, "Ooohhhhh fuck, what are you doing? Ewwww, put that thing away!"

"What the fuck does it look like? I was happily jerking off until you tore in with no knock!" Curt was naked, legs spread wide on his bed, his slick cock in one hand, a bottle of lube in the other. "Why should I have to put it away in my own fucking room?"

"Well because I'm stuck here too, and all of our friends and fuck buddies aren't."

"At least I didn't spend all last night moaning while that damn wand was going like a buzz saw!"

Jem blushed beet red, "You heard that?"

"Duh? The walls are as thin as paper. We always hear each other fucking, only this time you were fucking yourself." Curt was still slowly stroking himself, his thick 7 inches slid up and down through the grip of his fist.

"Well, yeah. I mean staying here has been so much more relaxing than dealing with going home and getting back, but fuuuuuck, there's no one here to fuuuuuck!" She was eyeing his stiff stick as his hand rose and fell, she was starting to feel a tingle in the last place she wanted one right now."

"Well, there are some options"

"Such as?"

"I'm sure that there are at least 10 guys lined up at the bar over at Bell's."

"I'm sorry I said ewwww when I walked in, Bell's is the real ewwwww, no way, I'd become a nun first."

"They'd still try to get into the habit," He gave her a huge grin along with the bad joke.

"So, what else? I mean really, what else?"

"You could do a booth at the Adult Bookstore. I'm sure the glory hole would bring you all sorts of glory! Suck a few on the way through, then back right up to the hole and get spitted. You'd get everything that you are missing"

"Along with all the STIs and parasites I could carry."

"Well, yeah, but you asked."

"And you came up with Jack Shit."

"But, there is an obvious answer."

"And that is?"

He let go of the lube bottle and gestured to his still hard, lube slick, dick.

"You mean us? As in me fuck you?

"As in, why the fuck not? We're here, we're horny as fucking goats, we trust each other and you've been staring at this boner like it's a lollipop. And I'd be perfectly happy to let you suck on it."

Jem looked at him, said, "What the fuck, why not?" And, started to peel out of her camisole top and bikini panties. "We can worry about all the niceties, like me sucking it, and you licking me back later. I don't even need any warmup." She slipped a finger between her bare pussy lips, and came back up with a dripping finger, and Curt even saw a drip running down the inside of her thigh.

As she started climbing up into the bed, he reached over and scooped up the drip and licked it from his finger. "I guess not! Damn! Yum!"

She flipped the messy covers out of the way and tossed a leg over his hips then rose on her knees over his tower of meat. Lining his cock up, she just sat down, taking his length in one, and letting out a groan as she bottomed.

"Oh yeah, these are definitely going to be happy. Fucking. Holidays!"