Stuck In Heaven - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was understandable that they could not fuck in various positions, considering they were fucking on the back deck of the ship. But just as I was processing their situation, Marvin kept a face as if he just wanted to cum. Lizzy figured out what that face meant too and she asked him to stop. He did stop with a puzzling look in his eyes. He pulled his missile out of her tunnel, still erect, but glistening with the wetness of the fluid.

Lizzy then asked him to lie down, on the wet floor, to which he act confused for a moment, but then he did. She stood up, letting loose of her hair as she sat on his groin, with his dick pressed under her pussy lips. He tried to get it between those lips and in it, but Lizzy wasn't co-operating, rather was occupied with tying her hair back to the bun. Once done, she leaned forward, and kissed him. His hands wrapped her waist and rested on her firm ass cheeks, gradually getting to her crack. Only after getting into a comfortable position, she raised her hips a bit, kneeling with one leg, trying to get his dick. She did get it and she slowly sat on it too, as her pussy lips swallowed his dick insider her.

Now that they were in a cowgirl position, I got a very good view of her tits jiggling and Marvin kept cupping and pinching her nipples, sliding his thumb into her mouth, which she sucked just like it was his dick but much smaller. Another interesting view is where Marvin's huge dick was insider her, and it was reshaping her guts. That was as transparent as it could get.

Few minutes, Later, they shifted another position to the favourite of mine. The classic missionary position. And even I got way too comfortable by that point and I had my dick out. For a moment I felt intimidated, comparing that Marvin guys dick to mine. I was just half in size compared to him. But I kept my focus on Lizzy, and her perky tits, sensual lips, her face. I had my dick out and started stroking it, while Marvin did the work of fucking the shit out of Lizzy.

A few minutes, or maybe just 2 minutes later, Marvin grunted and reduced his pace. 'Where should I finish?' he asked gasping.

'On my tits.' she responded promptly. He pulled it out and climbed a bit above, and kneeled with his legs on either side of Lizzy. His balls hanging right above her belly button, he stroked his cock and she did too, while her other hand was around him, grabbing and squeezing his ass. Seconds later, he finished on her. On the corner, I came just a few seconds after. This time, I felt confident comparing the volume of jizz he spilt on her tits, and the volume I spilt on the wet floor of the freeboard.

Marvin fell on top of Lizzy and lay with his head on her tits, sucking one as he lay. While I took a minute to recall everything that has happened. Moments later, Lizzy and Marvin stood and got dressed properly. Since her panties were thrown into the ocean, she wore back her shorts pantiless and adjusted her tank top, braless. Soon, they started walking, although Lizzy walked slow and had her flip-flops in her hand as she did.

Once they were in, I looked around one more time, and I walked back to my cabin. But to my surprise, Celine, the next beautiful thing on the boat, or perhaps even the ocean stood outside the my cabin's door.

'Hey!' she said, waving at me. She wore a pinkish-white striped t-shirt that didn't cover her waist, and tight blue denim, which accented her broad hips and tight ass, and thick thighs.

'Hi...Celine' I responded, waving back.

'I was knocking the door and waiting for you, for like a while now. I should I have known.' she laughed for her own sentence trying to break the ice and awkward situation caused by lack of good opening line or topic to talk about.

'I was outside, in the freeboard. Felt little seasick in the cabin.'

'I know right? I am feeling the same. Never been on a boat before?'

'Really?' Like a moron that I am, was talking to her, making her continue to wait outside my cabin room. 'Fuck, I am a dufus. Come on in.' I said after my senses hit me. I held the door open as she walked in and I followed her in.

'Thanks. So, I take it this is not your first time on board, literally.'

'Hahaha, actually it is my first time "on board on a sea". Been on local ships like across rivers or lakes and such. But Sea, this is the first.'

'Haan, guess, we both are ocean virgins then. Halfway down to our orgasm and losing our ocean virginity.' she said as she sat on my bed, which was as small as a sofa and not very cushiony.

'Hahaha, yeah, I guess so.' I giggle along with her as I sat on the bed next to her. 'In that case, we might even finish together.'

'Hahaha, yeah.' The conversation ended abruptly followed by the awkward silence.

I was thinking about another topic to bring in, and I assume Celine was doing the same. But her approach to end the awkward silence was never seen before, at least by me. Cause she filled the silence by kissing me on the lips.

I did not expect that to happen, and did not resist, for Celine was unbelievably hot and beautiful especially after the kiss, with her eyes so close to me and her lips still touching mine. For a brief second, I was convinced that it was Josephine Langford and not Celine.

But then, the moment came back and it was Celine. Yet, glimpses of Josephine Langford's pictures went across my mind. It took me a moment after the second kiss and the lust stare into her eyes to see the amount of resemblance between Celine and Josephine Langford.

Either way, she worked wonders on my lips and dick especially, which had it's exercise only few minutes ago.

'I wasn't expecting that.' I said with our lips slightly touching hers as we felt each other's breath with its due heat.

'I wasn't planning on it either.' her lips gently curled into a smile before we went on kissing again, exchanging the swap of our tongue, our breath, our drool. Being a virgin, yes, virgin, I wasn't aware of what to do next as my hands were on the bed, oblivious to the places it can touch and rest.

So, she did the honours. As we were kissing, she grabbed my hand and placed one on her waist and another on her boob. From which, I took over, not completely though, but to some extent. I groped her tits, squeezed and caressed her waist, which I realized later was the key to have women all worked up. Everytime I squeezed her hips and caressed her tummy, her kiss got intense and ended up biting my lips rather than nibble with them.

Celine then grabbed my hand on her tits and directed it under her t-shirt, and my hands found the way up and felt her bra, and her cleavage. I caressed her tits, playing along with the bra's edges. My other hand that was on her waist found its way to the bra's hook and unhooked in a seconds.

While my hands were busy, touching, caressing and feeling the softest surface my skin ever touched, her hands were busy exploring under my shirt and over my crotch.

The moment, the heat and the fire was put out many thunders that cracked consecutively. This frightened, and even me at some point, when the 4th thunder cracked, as if it broke the ship into two.

'It's nothing.' I tried to soothe her by kissing her, and some more caress. It worked, fortunately. Even before I realized it, my zip and button was undone and she was trying to pull my pants. At that point, I was successful in unhooking her bra, setting her firm tits free. I rushed to remove her t-shirt and while she rushed to removed my pants.

We both did it. I was in my boxers, down till my knees, when her t-shirt was on the ground and her bra was slowly falling off, teasingly exposing her tits. The sight of her tits as it revealed before my eyes, could be the most wonderful sight next to Lizzy Olsen getting fucked before my eyes.

With that amazing pair of firm tits before me, my mind went blank, and I almost blacked out. And when I try to gain the senses back, she was on her knees, sucking my dick, and massaging the balls. This was too much heat for me. Even though I came very recently, I wasn't able to handle this, and hold for longer. Yet, I somehow managed it for 5 long minutes, before she stood up and kissed me, and kept jerking me till I came in her hands.

I was done, and I felt bad, for not giving anything of use. Hence, I decided to take the ultimate route of convincing women of having a good time, which is to go down one her, and maybe live there, rent free.

My cock was around 5 inches when it got hard. Now that it went soft, it shrunk to 3 inches. But, I was still desperate for her. I held her by her waist, kissed her with intense nibbling. Then, the kisses where shared from her lips to her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders, her tits and nipples. All while my hand was unbuttoning her denim and removing it.

Once, they were out of the way, my fingers worked it's way slowly from her tits, to her tummy, to her abdomen, where I played for while, then around her groin, and onto her inner thighs.

At some point, she couldn't wait anymore she grabbed my hand and placed it under her panties.

I removed them as well, grabbing and slapping her fat ass. Minutes, later, she lay on the bed, and I went down on her, fingering, rubbing, licking, and sucking her pussy. Everything and anything I could do there with my fingers and mouth, and to the best of my knowledge, I did.

I felt her hands pressing my head to her pussy, as I kept licking and rubbing her between her thighs. I also felt her moans that got intense gradually and she was crushing my skull with her thighs as she arched andher back, pressing my head even stronger. At certain point, I felt the goosebumps on her thighs and simultaneously her pussy got more wet and even started leaking. That's when I realized, that I gave her an orgasm.

After that orgasm, she didn't want rest, she wanted more. More of me, I like to think. But, at this point of time, my dick was still soft, but mentally, I was desperate for sex and horny. Seeing my non erect dick, she decided to wake it up. For her, it was the first time I spilled cum, but it's second time and she was trying to wake my cock for third round in the past 20 minutes.

She spit in her hands and stroked my dick, playing a bit with my foreskin and the tip. Now I got goosebumps as her thumb kept rubbing the tip, the most sensitive part. But it worked like a charm and my dick started getting hard. Again.

This time, I had the confidence that I would last longer. And with the same confidence, I got on top of her, kissing her neck, her collarbone, tits and shoulders, while her hands guided my dick into her warmed-up wet pussy. I went in like a sausage sliding between bread with mustard.

On missionary position, with our eyes starring into each other, occasionally escaping the glance to kiss and suck on her lips and nibble her neck, I was fucking her. My dick in and out, and again in and out, it went with my hip movement smoothly syncing with hers. Like my confidence aided, I did last 4 minutes this time, and my personal best record. Before she asked me to pull it out and I did and sprayed all over her tummy. A rope of cum sprayed till her neck and another landed right on her belly button like water in a pond.

Being done for the third time, I fell side on the bed, next to her, with my hands around her sticky waist. She lay there holding her head with lock of hair falling out from the gap between her fingers. Her bare amazing tits swayed with her breath as the cum dried, becoming a stain. Few minutes later, she got out of bed, and walked to pick her pants, as he ass cheeks swung up and down with every step. Then she bent reveling the clear picture as she picked up a vape.

She got back on the bed, dragging a puff from the vape, tying her hair to a bun now. She passed me her vape, which I accepted gladly and dragged on puff myself. Then her again, and me, and so on went for few times without any words and complete silence. To disrupt awkward silence post sex, the thunder cracked like the sky split open. Then thunder after thunder cracked like there was a war between the clouds. It started raining, but with the waves crashing, no one was able to tell.

'Did you enjoy it? Was I any good?' I asked keeping my inferiority complex aside.

'You were so damn good.' She smiled as laid back comfortably, placing the vape beside the bed. 'Wanna cuddle or, are you the wham bam thank you ma'am type?'

'I would die to cuddle with you.' And I sunk back in the bed, with my hands wrapped around her waist, my soft dick buried between her softy tushy, and her hair on my face with all the pheromones doing it's additional magic for making me like her even more.

That unbelievable peace didn't last longer before there came a huge grumpy, swirling and shaking move, where me and Celine were thrown apart from each other, from the bed to the different ends of the room. The shaking and collapsing continued, as we both managed to find the T-shirts and pants.

Frightened and worried, I managed to cling to something until I reached the door and opened it. People were running about and away, trying to hold the walls for support. Blake, one of the ship assistants, was guiding people, screaming at the top of his lungs to grab the jacket and get onto a lifeboat.

I was alarmed, but weirdly, even in that complicated state, Elizabeth Olsen came to my mind before Celine, who took my virginity. But, fortunately, Celine was right there.

'Grab my hand.' I yelled at her with the waves outside acting with rage, along with the thunder and rain. She tried hard, and somehow managed to grab onto my hand. I assisted her outside the cabin to the emergency deck just at the end of the cabins. As we struggled to walk or even move with ship being played a toy in the ocean, we were barely succeeding it. The door right next to the emergency deck opened up and Lizzy came out with Marvin holding by her waist for proper support. Which I didn't about.

'Follow me.' I shouted at them, clearly aware that shouting is the only way my words would reach them. I grabbed Celine by her waist and grabbed 4 jackets and passed to everyone, who were there. The others seemed to have already climbed on a lifeboat.

That's when a question hit me. I caught Blake by the hem of this shirt and asked him why lifeboat. If this ship can't handle the storm, how will a lifeboat handle it? He said, 'it's not about handling. This ship is broken now. The engine room is overrun my water. We are sinking.' and he moved away.

More frightened now, I started acting on my reflex and dumb brain. We got out to the main deck, where rain and ocean was unkind, others were fighting over a lifeboat. Regardless of the stardom, no one cared about Lizzy Olsen, when it came to life and death. To be honest, neither did I.

'There's one on the other side.' I yelled again and grabbed onto Celine guiding her, Lizzy and Marvin to the other side around the handrails. There were bunch of boxes, ropes, and chains of anchor. Beside them all, there was a blue bimini top. I and Marvin pulled it out, discovering a comparatively smaller orange-enclosed lifeboat.

'Celine and Lizzy, get in. Fast.' I yelled as I opened the door. Just as the bridge ladder nearby broke entirely and fell on the captain room, knocking down few luggages. One of it was mine. My instant reaction, I reached for it and threw one of my luggage and another big trolly and a survival case. I threw them all in the lifeboat before Marvin got in. Then, We both got in, and shut the door. Even before we could pull the liver to release, the lifeboat, or wear seat belts on, the slider on which the lifeboat was hoisted broke down and we went flying within the lifeboat, falling on each other.

After a moment, we heard the water crashing and a huge thud that upset my guts and gave a fierce headrush. We had exactly 8 seconds before the storm continued playing with the lifeboat. We managed to grab the seat and get the seat belts as I and Marvin managed to keep the luggages locked with our legs. Then came the chaos and everything blacked out.

When I woke up, I saw the clear blue empty, sky and water on my feet.

.

12