Stuck in Traffic

Story Info
Two people pleasure themselves on a backed up bridge.
1.7k words
18.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie's POV:

My car smelled of sunscreen, sand, and saltwater. Not from me, but from my friends who used it yesterday. Of course today everyone wanted to go to the beach and who would've thought that being stuck on a backed-up bridge in Miami in ninety-five-degree weather would have me dripping sweat in my floral bikini top Hawaiian shirt combo. I knew I had to be patient as I let the top down and struggled to take my top off as the sweat clung to my skin.

The cool air of the AC on full blast felt amazing on my skin, as I continued to stare at the back of the car in front of me. I slipped my shirt from my seat and threw it on top of my bag in the passenger seat. My cooler in the backseat was full of beers that I couldn't drink. Frustrated, I started daydreaming about the beach. The beautiful water, the clear sky, the cold drinks, and the constant erections. Well, maybe not just the beach. More about guys and their yummy abs. Tall, strong, and handsome men staring at me like I don't have eyes is what turned me on even more. I felt a burning sensation in between my thighs.

I thought more and more about their strong hands groping my tits and how they'd run their finger from my mouth to my chest. Pinching and rolling my sensitive pink nipples in between their fingers. They'd want to buy me a drink, get me all hot and bothered, take me home and fuck my brains out. Or even better fucking me in the sand. Shoving my face in the ground and ramming me from behind. These naughty thoughts led my fingers to the buttons of my shorts and I kicked my flip flops off. I took my hot seatbelt off as quickly as possible.

I slipped my shorts down my legs as I put the top of my car back up to avoid any wandering eyes. Feeling the fabric ever so slightly rub my bikini bottoms nearly made me cum. I slid the matching bottoms down my hips and ran my finger over my wet slit.

I continued to imagine dirty scenes on the beach. Sand clinging to my ass as I'd run my tongue up and down their throbbing thick dicks. Licking my lips at the thought as I fingered myself faster. I then put four of my fingers in my mouth choking myself with the thought of the men throat fucking me. Hard.

I pulled them out of my mouth and spit landed down my chin and tits. I shoved another finger inside of myself. I pinched my clit with my thumb and middle finger, my legs shook violently hitting the steering wheel. It's a good thing the traffic still hadn't moved an inch. My fingers started to cramp as I had just remembered my toy. I threw my shirt to the floor and reached into my bag with my spit and juices staining it. I pulled out a medium-sized pink dildo and immediately rammed it into my gushing pussy moaning out load no longer caring who'd hear.

I thought about how they'd fuck me like there was no tomorrow. How they'd pull my hair, staring into my eyes and filling me up with their seed. Warm and full. I immediately came at the thought, squirting all over the steering wheel and dashboard. I pulled the dildo out of me and rubbed it up and down my body making my way to my mouth. The taste of my juices in my mouth made my whole body shiver. A good year of practice helped me shove it all the way down to the back of my throat. I went cross-eyed as I choked and gagged all over my favorite bright pink friend. Beads of sweat falling down my forehead and body.

I held it there for nearly half a minute before I pulled it out and spat up all over myself, spit and drool falling down my whole body. I was let down from my high from the sound of a loud horn from a large truck honking next to me. I jumped up and pressed on the gas ever so slightly finally moving forward. Still naked, horny, and with nowhere to go I got desperate for an even greater release. I shifted to the backseat and opened the cooler, pulling out a cold bottle of beer. The drip of the cold water on me felt amazing, but I knew it'd feel better in me.

I rubbed the ice-cold bottom of the bottle over my hairless slit nearly cumming again. Rubbing it up and down as fast as possible sent me over the edge. The cool water even fell to my butthole. It felt like I was getting struck by lightning every time my lips wrapped around the bottle. I completely let go of the bottle as my pussy started to spasm and build with pressure. I felt relief wash over me as I came and came, over and over, moaning and moaning. It was impossible to catch my breath as I tried to calm down. I squirted for the second time all over the cool container and some still landed on the now ruined steering wheel. I imagined all the guys cumming all over my face and "burying me in the sand."

I giggled at the puddle of cum I made all over the floor of my car. I put my bikini bottoms, shorts, and top back on. I looked to my left to see a young teen staring down at his phone. I looked to my right and saw a bearded man with a baseball cap in a truck looking down at nothing. I wondered if I'd ever even get to the beach today.

*****

Darren's POV:

Sitting in traffic to ship cargo boxes in a giant truck was not how I wanted to spend my Saturday. But, if you told me the most beautiful woman I'd ever see was in the lane next to me I'd probably stay in this heat box forever. She had wavy red hair, brown eyes, and rosy slightly tanned skin. Not too pale for a redhead. She had nice breasts with freckles that lined the top sitting in a nice floral bikini top. I didn't want to be a pervert, but I couldn't help myself when I'd been sitting on a backed-up bridge for damn near half an hour. Especially when she finally took that ugly shirt off, showing off her sweaty hot body. I could tell she expected to be at the beach right now. I did too, but I could only imagine.

She looked around and started licking her lips. She started rubbing her stomach and the underside of her breasts with one hand and the other crawling down to her shorts. She took her seatbelt off and put the top of the car back up. Luckily I could still see her. Unfortunately, I couldn't see all of her lower body, but I could tell she was touching herself. My cock immediately sprang to life as I imagined her cute little facial expressions as she rode my dick under the beach umbrella with everyone trying to ignore us.

The redhead began shoving her fingers into her mouth as drool and spittle landed on her perfect tits. It was impossible to not touch my cock. I unzipped my cargo shorts and began to stroke myself. I imagined her tight body and having her on her back with her legs up over my shoulders with my fingers in her mouth fucking her as her toes curled in the sand. She stopped and then quickly opened a bag in the passenger seat pulling out something pink. I couldn't tell what it was due to the speed of her hands going straight to her pussy with it, but I could take a wild guess.

I knew she came a few seconds after shoving the bright pink in her snatch as I imagined stuffing her pretty little mouth with her bikini bottoms, tie her wrists behind her back with the top (if that were even possible) and spank, finger, and tease her until her cum was dripping down her inner thighs. Some horny stranger in the lane next to me made me feel this way and I loved it. I continued to stroke my throbbing cock. She rubbed the object up and down her body smearing her own cum all over herself, mixing it with the sweat and drool. She slammed it into the back of her throat with so much force it seemed like she was trying to hurt herself. Maybe she was.

She went cross-eyed ramming the dildo in her mouth. Her slender face turned bright red. A mixture of cum and spit fell from the corners of her mouth. She came hard again and pulled the dildo out of her mouth. Lines of drool connected and falling. Her spit probably tasted amazing. My cock was now throbbing so hard it was like it had a mind of its own. I was so shocked at her deep-throat skill my hand slipped and I accidentally laid on the horn, stirring her out of her stupor. She nearly jumped out of her skin and moved forward despite the car in front of her staying in the same spot.

She looked in the backseat at the small light blue cooler and reached back pulling out a beer. She wasn't actually going to. I couldn't believe it. I unbuckled and leaned over to get a better view to see if she was actually fucking herself with a beer bottle straight out of the cooler. I jerked myself off faster than I did when I was a freshman in college thinking about the cheerleaders. She and I came at the same time. I shot three long solid loads until I lost count still staring at the woman below me.

She eventually recovered and pulled herself together. I stared at the mess I made all over the steering wheel and knowing I had nothing to clean it up with. I put my now soft cock back into my pants and wiped the sweat from my brow. I hoped I could get off work early. I wondered if I'd be able to make it to the beach today.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Naked Tag 2020 Nude Day contest entry. Girls playing a naughty game.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Swinger Life Ch. 01 - The First Club Visit Chris and Lowri enter the Swingers Life with a club visit.in Group Sex
Silhouette A couple gets a window into the sex life of their neighbor.in Toys & Masturbation
Holiday Fun Pt. 01 Exhibitionist wife exposes herself to hotel neighbour.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Festival Husband takes wife to a Biker festival with a twist.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories