Stuck on Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KING_03
KING_03
110 Followers

The form of her legs was noticeable as she was wearing those tight jeans. Up until that night, he never cared of his big sister's attire. At the pool, he kind of checked her out, but now, he was watching her with less remorse.

Alan wasn't a pervert or too desperate to check out his own big sister. She was seven years older than him and he was a baby compared to her, all woman. Many times, she treated him like a child. And he saw her as the older sister that gives him orders and acts like a second mother sometimes.

Back at home, he wasn't the kind of person that takes a peck on her when she showered or changed clothes. If she had a skirt and bent over, he would instantly look anywhere else to avoid looking at her privates. When he found her panties or bras, he didn't think too much about them and he would just return them to her owner.

Tonight, there was this need to keep looking at her legs. They looked good. He knew they were his big sister's and that made everything wilder. He knew he shouldn't look at them more than needed but he excused himself thinking it was an accident and he had no other choice. His chest was trapped, and he couldn't turn. In the safety of the situation, he just let himself linger on her thighs some more.

Kate was in the same situation as her little brother. It wasn't like her little brother excite her or anything. But three years without a guy giving her all the pleasure she needed, made her check on her little brother for a while. It wasn't like her little brother would know. She tried to see the form of her little brother's cock under his loose pants. It wasn't having results, but being stuck so close to his cock, made her want to try again.

She realized after a while that her little brother would also be watching her. It made her wonder if it would make any reaction to him. As she was thinking, she saw a slight movement on her little brother's cock. It was very subtle but enough to realize that her little brother was indeed having a reaction while watching the lower part of her body. Another movement of his cock was caught by her. Tingles arose in her stomach, when she noticed how wrong it was.

Alan watched the whole form of his big sister's legs until he wanted to see a little more. As a good little brother, he didn't want to look at her pussy. Well, at first, he did see her there, but it was an accident. It wasn't as if he planned to be in that position with his big sister.

After a good while, he was looking at her legs too much intending to look at her little treasure. He knew he shouldn't, but he also knew his big sister wouldn't know. It was covered and just a look wouldn't be so bad. He had never seen a pussy before and this one was tempting him so much.

As if trying to take himself out of his intentions, he started to speak.

"Sis? Sis, are you awake?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can't sleep," she said.

"Are you cold?" He asked trying to make a conversation. The air was a little aggressive, so it wasn't weird he asked that.

"Not yet, but it's starting to freeze," Kate said.

"I know. We can't do nothing but resist."

The weather was indeed getting colder. Kate didn't move her legs at all. She feared about making the rocks move so they would lose their support and crash their bodies.

All the while, her pervy little brother was still looking on her thighs. Every time, Dropping an inch further in the direction of her crotch. He didn't want to look so he fought my impulses to see her feet. He saw dirt in her jeans, specifically, in the bottom part, where her calves were.

As a gentle gesture, He slowly moved his left arm upwards in order to clean that spot. His hand made the slightest movement to touch her left calf. Instantly, his big sister gasped, and her leg jumped out of fear. He moved his hand away, thinking he had scared her.

"Bro? I don't want to freak you out, but can you look on my legs and tell me if there's a snake or something there?" she said.

Alan laughed silently in his insides as he enjoyed having accidentally made a prank on her. He considered to scare her a little more, but they weren't in conditions to be joking right now.

"No sis, it was just my hand. I was just cleaning your jeans," he said.

There was a relief sigh from her, "Thank god. If you're going to do that. Tell me next time. You scared me to death," she said.

"Okay. I will," I said.

Kate was waiting her little brother request to clean her jeans, but it never came. Alan thought it was better to wait for a while until she would be more relaxed. He was trying to do as little as possible to mortify her. He tried to sleep once again. He felt like he could do it this time. His eyes started to close, when he saw a little movement from his big sister's legs. Both of them. It was very subtle, but it happened.

After a while, Alan saw that movement again. It was weird, because she didn't reposition herself or something like that. She just squirmed her legs. On the third time it happened, Alan started to worry.

"Sis are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Yes, I'm fine," she replied.

Kate didn't want her little brother to realize her movements. She thought she could wait until they would be saved but the pressure was bugging her. She squirmed her legs one more time.

"Sis, are you sure you're okay? Are you cold?" Her little brother asked again.

"No. It's not that. Uhhmm... I don't know how to say this," she said.

"What is it? Are you hurt?"

"No. It's something else. Oh my god, you're going to hate me for this," she said getting so embarrassed, "I need to pee."

Alan was shocked to listen those words from his big sister. He wasn't prepared to see something like that. His eyes unknowingly dropped, watching intensely at his covered big sister's pussy. Wondering how it would get when she peed all over her pants. Wetting that tight fabric right in front of his eyes. Would it look good? Would it smell? He shouldn't even think or fantasize about it. But the promise of it happening felt so erotic. It was his big sister.

Kate on the other side, didn't know how to feel. Her little brother would clearly watch her wet her pants. A dark spot forming on her jeans between her legs, slowly extending in different directions. The piss smells coming from her, right into her little brother's nose. It was impossible that he would miss it. She could tell him not to watch but given their positions, he wouldn't have any other choice.

"Are you sure? Can't you hold on?" Alan said in a last moral intention.

"I don't think I can. I'm so so sorry," she said. In fact, she had been holding on long ago. She was hoping to piss once she got the hotel. But after the pillar had fallen, she hoped that she could hold on until the next day. The pressure built faster than expected and she couldn't wait anymore. She was going to pee, and her little brother was going to see.

"Oh my god!!" Alan said anxiously and thinking it was a crazy dream or fantasy coming from his little pervy mind. Although, it wasn't.

"I'm sorry," she said one more time preparing to release the pressure in her bladder and let go her private fluids in the confines of her pants. She was nervous but she thought the sooner she'd finish it, the better. Besides she wasn't going to hold it anymore. She only hoped that her little brother would understand the situation.

"Wait!!" Alan said before she could start, "Are you going to pee in your pants?"

"Yes, I have no other choice," Kate said the obvious. She didn't know why her little brother would ask her that. There wasn't absolutely anything they could do about it. Was it?

Alan had accepted the fact that his big sister was going to pee in front of him. More than that, so close to him. Although, his dirty little mind came up to an idea. An idea that might help both of them.

"You'll freeze if you sleep in your wet pants," he said.

"I know, but there's nothing I can do about it." Kate said.

"Maybe..." he said as his heart was pounding harder, "what if I take them off you?"

Kate was shocked to hear that. Was her little brother really suggesting undressing her? She believed it was just to help her, but she couldn't get over the idea that her little brother just wanted to see her pissing. Without her pants, his eyes would see more than just fluids coming out of her. Her little brother would be able to see, the source. His big sister's urine coming out of her vagina. It excited her to think he had the intention to see that, and not actually help her about the cold.

"Uhhhmm... I don't know. Do you think that's okay? You would see me... down there," Kate said aware of how wrong it would be to pee while her little brother sees everything.

"I'll just look anywhere else, I don't want you to freeze," Alan said trying to hide his real intentions from her. The idea to see was turning him on, way too much.

She remained silent for a while. The pressure in her bladder made her legs squirm one more time. There wasn't so much time to think. It was bad, so bad. If her little brother was truly doing it just to help her. Then it could be acceptable for him to see. But if her little brother was doing it to watch the show, then it wasn't okay at all. She couldn't let that happen.

She didn't know which her little brother was aiming to. And she decided to believe her little brother just wanted to help. Except deep in her mind, she wished and knew it was the other one.

She sighed one more time, "Okay... Just... Forget this ever happened."

Wasting no time, Kate felt two hands maneuvering to undo the three buttons holding her jeans. His cock moved and got more noticeable right in front of her face. Alan couldn't hide his excitement when he caught the first sight if her pink cotton panties underneath those tight jeans.

Kate saw the immediate reaction of her little brother's cock as she realized he had no intention to help. It was too late to back up now. The urge to pee was getting stronger. Her little brother held the top edge of her jeans with both hands and started to pull. The jeans lowered to the middle of her ass. He pulled one more time, but they were stuck between her body and the ground. Understanding that, Kate lifted her hips a little to help her little brother get rid of those tight pants.

Alan was so desperate to see his big sister's show. Watching her panties, he saw the form of her slit, pushing against the fabric. His cock was now completely hard to his big sister's eyes. He pulled easily her jeans, with his sister's help until they were down her thighs. Two sexy legs only covered by that piece of cloth, hiding his big sister's needy sex.

Kate's legs squirmed one more time, signaling her little brother, to finish the job already. He grabbed the back of her knees, without any warning, and bent her legs. Her knees ended up above her head and her pussy came closer to his face. He raised his arms to take the rest of the jeans out of her legs. And finally, that tight garment was in his hands. Two beautiful naked legs uncovered for him. He wanted more.

"Sis, Shall I take you panties off too? Or do you want me to pull them aside?" Alan said anxiously to see the show.

Kate felt a strange wave traveling through her body. Never in her life did she thought her little brother would ask her something like that. It would be so erotic if her little brother would pull her panties aside so she would piss without wetting them. But getting rid of her panties wasn't the best solution.

"Take them off, Hurry bro!!" Kate whined, not having time to think as she was getting to the edge.

Thankful, Alan grabbed quickly his big sister's panties and pull them down her legs and out of her in a few seconds. He couldn't control his feelings as he took that piece of cloth and brought it to his nose. Inhaling as much as he could of his big sister's most private smell. Kate had no idea about her little brother's perving. All she thought is that she was going to pee, and he was going to see.

"Ready?" she asked desperately.

"Do it," her little brother answered quickly and firmly.

Kate had her legs closed and her knees bent and over her little brother's head. She didn't know how close his face was to her pussy, but she wanted to make the less disaster as possible. Kate knew if she peed like she wanted, without controlling the direction of her fluids. They would completely collapse on her little brother face. Even with her legs closed. So, she needed to do it with as much control as she could.

The first amount of piss was freed in a strong shot collapsing hard against her closed thighs. Some drops were splashed to her little brother's amazement, but they didn't reach his face. The fluid began to make a path along her left thigh to the ground. His eyes were watching for the first time one of the most private moments of a woman, his big sister.

Kate handled to control her inner muscles and bladder to stop pissing, no matter how uncomfortable and difficult it was. She was able to close the flow of piss so it wouldn't hit her little brother's face, but it was hard to do it. It hurt. Besides, she didn't know if her little brother was disgusted or excited.

The second amount was released, harder and larger than the first one. It splashed lots of drops on her little brother's face. It was harder to stop the flow this time, Kate wanted to stop stopping and piss like she would normally do. There was still a huge amount waiting to be released and she couldn't keep cutting her urges forever.

Alan felt the warm drops of his big sister's piss hitting his face after bouncing hardly on her thighs. He also noticed the discomfort of his big sister to stop pissing every time. The piss was running on her thighs and the smell was wrapping the whole area about his face. He couldn't let his big sister keep suffering.

Just when Kate was about to release another amount, she felt her little brother's hands above her knees, grabbing her thighs. "What are you doing?" Kate said desperately wanting to keep peeing. Alan started to open her thighs revealing that drench needy pussy of his big sister's to his hungry eyes.

"Just helping. You're wetting your legs completely. Just do it normally and it will land on the ground," Alan lied knowing her vagina was heading to his face. Her piss would be shooting directly onto his face.

Kate not having time to think about it, let her bladder release another portion of piss. She heard the sound of the piss collapsing with something, it could be his face or the ground. She didn't know. She stopped the flow one more time but wanting so bad to keep peeing.

"Bro. I'm sorry. Did I get you?" Kate said in a desperate tone.

Alan couldn't help to feel lust about his big sister and the naughty and intimate moment they were experimenting. It was the first pussy he was seeing, and it was so sexy to see how it was working. How it was freeing the warm liquid of his big sister out of that sex hole.

He saw his big sister's squirming her hips and tensing her legs while she waited desperately for an answer, "No," he said.

Kate couldn't control herself anymore and relieved the pressure completely. If it hit her little brother's face or not, she didn't care. She needed to empty her full bladder.

Her piss came shooting like a hose without control. Alan had her legs so opened by then and whenever he could, he saw her big sister's little hole releasing the liquid that disturbed her so much. Kate heard the piss collapsing with something, her little brother's face, it made her pee harder just thinking about it.

The flow of warm liquid was strong, and it seemed it wouldn't stop. The piss was wetting his cheeks, forehead, hair and eyes. He maneuvered her legs to aim the flow wherever he wanted the fluid to be. Alan opened his big sister's legs wider as he listened a low sigh coming from her. She really needed to discharge that huge load waiting in the insides of her sexy body.

At a moment, Alan decided he wanted to taste the flavor of her piss. In his whole life, he was never interested in a woman's anatomy. More than that, it didn't excite him to watch a woman doing her needs. This time was weird. Knowing it was his big sister he was watching excited him like nothing he's ever experimented before.

At the heat of the moment, and knowing his big sister was about to finish, he directed the line of her fluids right into his mouth. Tasting a portion of the liquid coming out of her. It was delicious. Although, he didn't swallow it. He just spat it to the ground. After wetting his face completely, the flow was getting weaker.

Most of the load was released but there were some little spasms on her hips releasing short shots of piss. Finally, it was over, and Kate gave an intense sigh of relief. Alan covered in his big sister's fluids couldn't tear his eyes apart of her amazing and soaked pussy.

Kate on her part, was waiting for her little brother to stop holding her legs. Disgusted by such an embarrassing moment he was forced to see, she tried to think. But he didn't let go. The help was over, but he kept her legs apart. She knew what was happening, he was watching. She knew her little brother was watching her pussy after having peed so much. It was wrong from the start. She shouldn't have let him take her pants off her in the first place. But she did nothing to stop her little brother keep opening her legs.

"Are you done?" Alan asked breaking the ice.

"Yes, did I wet you much?" His big sister asked.

"A little," he lied.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Don't worry. It was just your needs."

The siblings said never tearing apart the contact between his eyes and her pussy. Kate started to feel scared. Tingles were running in her stomach, knowing how wrong it was what they did. And more tingles arose when she noticed her little brother shouldn't keep watching her pussy.

"Thanks," she said, "Uhhmmm... You can let go now."

Alan was too enclosed in his dirty feelings to stop watching. He wanted to devour that pussy. It looked so good and delicious. The fact that it was covered in piss, his big sister's piss, was astonishing, and he didn't know how much he would resist from getting closer and take a taste.

"Bro!!" Kate said a little loud.

Alan as much as he wanted to touch or taste his big sister's wet pussy. He didn't do it. He thought it was best to stop things going that far. Kate would get angry if he did something out of line. Besides, watching her pee was way too wrong already. And he didn't want to force her into anything she didn't want.

His hands dropped her legs till they were closed, and her pussy disappeared to his disappointment. Kate relaxed when her little brother did the right thing. Although, a subtle fantasy ran through her mind where her little brother would try something on her. She didn't know what exactly, but something inappropriate. The tingles on her stomach came back, stronger this time. She knew she should stop feeling that, but it felt kind of good having such dirty thoughts she shouldn't be having.

When her legs were closed Alan started to clean his face from his big sister's liquid with his hands. The cold air hitting on his face was strong. If he remained covered in piss, he would freeze. And so, his big sister's legs. There was still piss on her thighs and he couldn't let his big sister, drenched like that.

"Uhhm... Sis. Is it okay if I clean you? It's getting cold," He asked as a good little brother.

Kate felt another wave of tingles crossing her body. The situation was kind of losing control. Her little brother had seen her. It was inevitable. But she knew it was still wrong. The worst of all was that her little brother was horny for her. The huge hard cock hiding underneath his pants and in front of her face was proof of it. Also, she was getting horny just to think about her little brother lusting for her. It had to stop. She didn't want to take any other risk.

KING_03
KING_03
110 Followers