Stuck on Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, as much as she wanted to tell him to back off. She knew the cold air would eventually freeze her wet legs. She needed the help, but just that. She didn't need the contact of her little brother's hands on her legs, testing and admiring them. She didn't need her little brother wanting to touch her. She didn't need to want him to touch her.

"It's okay," she took a decision hoping for the best.

Alan started to touch the wet spots on her upper thighs and clean them. Her thighs were soft, but they were a little bit cold. He knew he had to hurry, before his big sister started to freeze more. The contact between his palms and her legs was gentle and enough to dry off her private liquid.

Kate felt the pressure of her little brother's hands, at first, enough to clean her. But the pattern and the rhythm were changing slowly. His hands started to do a massage along her thighs. She could feel the piss disappearing on her legs, so the way her little brother was touching her wasn't that necessary. He was touching her just because he wanted to.

Alan felt his big sister's muscles getting dried, but he couldn't stop touching her. His hands just continued to wipe the liquids as an excuse to keep feeling her. Slowly, he approached between her legs. There was piss in that spot too. He had to clean her.

Kate didn't know how to stop her little brother. She thought if she waited enough, he would stop by himself. Instead, she felt his hands moving higher on her thighs heading for her treasure between her legs. God, he shouldn't do that.

Two fingers made the first contact on Kate's wet pussy making both siblings gasp.

"Hey...!!" Kate said softly.

"I'm cleaning you," her little brother said as he buried his two fingers into the space between her two closed thighs. Rubbing softly her pussy.

"Bro... I don't need that much cleaning," she said squirming her hips slightly, scared and excited to feel her little brother's fingers there

"It's going to be fast," Alan said and dragged his fingers slowly out of her valley rubbing her wet pussy lips in the process. Then he inserted them again and got them out. Her hips buckled in response. He increased the speed and was rubbing her pussy with more pressure. Cleaning the wetness of piss along her complete pussy, he thought.

"Ahh... Bro..." His big sister whispered trying to stop the madness.

Alan heard his big sister complains but didn't want to stop until her pussy would be all clean and dry. Although, the more he rubbed, more liquid seemed to appear, stickier than before. Kate couldn't believe her little brother was touching her pussy. More than that, he was rubbing it. She had to bite her lip, every time, he brushed her clit. It was starting to feel good. More than good. She was enjoying it in an unmoral and sick way.

"Ahhh... You need to stop bro... You're not cleaning me... You're pleasuring me," Kate said as a desperate measure to stop him.

His fingers stopped dead when he heard his big sister's response. He quickly understood that the juices he was touching were because she was getting aroused. He wondered what would happen if he kept rubbing her pussy. Would he really make her reach an orgasm? He was tempted to, but he chose to let go. Just because his big sister told him to stop. He backed his hand from her, not before tasting her sex juices on his fingers, into his mouth. God, she tasted so good, like a truly and needy woman.

Kate relaxed when her little brother got his fingers away from her. Although, the build up he had taken her, was bugging her. If she were free, she would finish what her little brother was doing to her. She had to resist. There was no option. If she wanted to cum, she would have to wait.

"I'm sorry sis. I didn't know," Alan felt the need to apologize.

"Don't worry. I should have warned you earlier. Just put me my pants back on. I'm starting to freeze," Kate said wishing she wasn't aroused as she was.

After sucking his big sister's sex juices out of his fingers, Alan grabbed her panties and started to put them on. It was a completely crazy night. He didn't expect to touch his big sister's pussy and watch her piss. He was completely amazed to see her in a completely new way. Not like the bossy big sister, but like a woman. A sexy and gorgeous woman.

Kate felt the panties slowly covering her privates. She didn't intend to get horny by her little brother. The situation wasn't in favor, but she had to put some authority to her little brother's pervy actions. She was the older one. He was just a teenager watching a naked pussy. She had to remind him, that pussy belonged to his big sister. And she didn't. She let him do more than any normal big sister wouldn't let her little brother do.

Kate lifted her hips so her little brother could put her panties appropriately. She did the same when her little brother put her jeans on her. Alan did the three buttons, and his big sister was covered. He did more sexual things that night with his big sister, than his whole life with any other girl. He felt satisfied in a way. Although, he was still turned on. Some deep sleep would help with that.

"It's done sis. And I'm sorry again," Alan said.

"I told you not to worry," Kate said wanting to rest, "Let's just sleep. This never happened, okay?" Kate said.

"I understand sis," Alan said preparing to sleep, "Uhm... sis?"

"Yeah?"

"You smell good," Alan said not knowing why. He just needed to say it.

Kate was silent for a while. Her little brother resulted more pervert than he looked. At home, he was this cute little brother playing cards with and fighting for the remote. She would hit him jokily, thinking he was just messing with her. But his words were no joke at all. She knew there was a huge amount of honesty in his words. He truly meant it because he had evidence of it.

"Pervert. Go to sleep," Kate said knowing she had to put an end to his advances.

"Good night," Alan said.

"Good night," Kate said.

After quite a show, the siblings were able to rest despite their uncomfortable situation. They were expecting the day of the light come soon, to be rescued. The situation had taken a path that wasn't appropriate. But it was an accident. They could easily blame destiny for what have happened. It wasn't their fault. But they surely knew, they shouldn't enjoy it.

After long six hours, Alan was the one to wake up first. There was some day light on the sky, but the sun hadn't risen completely yet. He couldn't keep sleeping. The stress about getting free was too much. He thought his big sister was still sleeping, so he didn't say anything to bother her.

The weather had been rough during the night, but thank god, it wasn't too cold. The siblings were able to survive. Luckily, the weather started to recover some warmth in the air.

Alan recalled the events from the previous night, not believing that really happened. He saw his big sister's jeans and the spot between her legs, to admire it some more. He couldn't believe he was such a sick pervert to keep looking at her. He was good back at home. Now, he couldn't stop being so bad.

As a distraction, and given his big sister was still sleeping, he reached to her lower legs to clean the spots that were dirty with dust. He didn't clean her the night before, because he had scared her accidentally. He took care of touching her jeans very, very lightly, so she wouldn't wake up and keep resting.

His palm touched the dirt on her jeans and shook it gently to get rid of it. Her leg was warm, just like last night. He didn't want to focus on how it felt. He just wanted his big sister clean, without dust on her jeans. There was dirt on her calves and knees. Very gently, he kept working. Kate kept sleeping. The touching wasn't enough to disturb her dreams.

More daylight was covering the area, enlightening on some little spots on her thighs that were also dirty. He started to clean those spots too. Very nicely. He could see some dirt also between her thighs. He wondered, if it was safe to touch her there. He might not control himself.

"Sis!!" Alan said softly, trying to determine if his big sister was awake. He would stop if she was awake.

"Sis!!" He said louder and ensuring she was still sleeping.

No answer, and his hand slowly and gently, went between her thighs. Feeling her soft and warm flesh. The back of his hand and his palm touching both legs at the same time. He waved his hand up in direction of her pussy and down to her knees, to clean the dirt. He didn't go up enough to touch her pussy though. He knew that was bad. Last night could be acceptable, but if he did it now, it was just because he was such a fucking pervert wanting to touch his big sister.

Kate felt something moving on her thighs, interrupting her dreams. She slowly opened her eyes, recalling where she was. Her little brother trapped with her, both of them with their faces close to each other's private parts. Her thighs were being touched by something. She could only think of her little brother's hand. Between her legs. Moving back and forth.

She wondered if he was touching just because he couldn't resist. But then, she acknowledged last night that he tried to clean her jeans. She though that was what he was doing, because the hand wasn't pressing or feeling her leg, so hard. She let him continue, just because she thought that was what he was doing.

Not a word of his big sister. He thought, maybe he could feel her a little. She would never know, she was sleeping. If he saw a movement or a sign of his big sister waking up, he would back up. His hand stopped moving and touched a little harder with his palm on one thigh. Kate felt the sudden change of motion of her little brother's hand. She wondered what could have happened. Maybe, she should tell him that she was awake. But she didn't do it right away. She wanted to know what would happen if she kept pretending to be asleep. How much her little brother would dare to do.

Given the absence of any reaction of his big sister, Alan squeezed a little her leg. Feeling as much as he could of that sweet and sexy member of her. Kate felt the squeeze but still said nothing. She thought her little brother wouldn't really keep going farther. Just touching her thigh, that's okay. Not too bad.

Alan, thinking his big sister wasn't aware, squeezed a little bit more and started to massage her leg. Touching gently, but every second, touching with more pressure as his big sister was never waking up. Kate felt the massage that her little brother shouldn't be giving her and let him continue. It felt good, it was just a massage. Both hands now, were touching her legs, just as if he wanted his big sister to know, what he was doing.

Some minutes passed, with both siblings enjoying silently the light connection the were sharing. Both not telling the other about their current states.

"Sis," Alan said loudly. He thought, it was impossible that his big sister would keep sleeping after being touched like that.

Silence. Kate didn't answer her little brother. She wanted him to keep touching her. It was harmless. Of course, she knew her little brother had other intentions. She thought, she would tell him she got awake, just when he'd be about to do something way too out of line. But if that didn't happen, she would let him keep going.

"Sis," Alan said one more time, still touching her thighs.

No answer. Alan couldn't believe it. Maybe, she was totally exhausted that she needed more rest. With that in mind, Alan started to unbutton his big sister's jeans. Kate felt the three buttons attaching her jeans being undone. Maybe it was time to wake up. Or maybe not. She wanted to know what his intentions were.

Her panties were revealed once again to him. Alan couldn't believe he saw what was underneath that garment, just the night before. He knew, he wouldn't see it again. But he just wanted to touch it. Slowly two of his fingers started to head slowly to her covered pussy. Over her panties. When he touched her, Kate felt a wave of electricity running through her body. Her little brother was touching her again. So, so inappropriately. Time to wake up.

Slowly, Alan moved his fingers along her pussy lips, between her legs. Rubbing her so gently. Kate was pleased by it. She bit her lip and thought, maybe she would let him touch her for a while. It was over the panties. And if she was too aroused by his fingers, then she would wake up.

Alan continued with his naughty assault, slowly adding more pressure and velocity on his fingers. Kate was drowning into a forbidden pleasure that no sister should feel by her little brother. He was masturbating her, and she was enjoying it. Just a little more, and she will wake up.

After a good while, making his big sister feel good waves of pleasure. Alan was in a train without control. He wondered if his big sister was awake, enjoying his pervy actions. He didn't know and he was happy to not know, because he could keep taking more steps without any guilt. She was letting him, after all.

He stopped rubbing her and moved his hand up to her abdomen. He wasn't going to stop unless, she wakes up. He started to bury his hand inside her panties. Kate felt her little brother's intentions and knew it was time. Wake up. Wake up.

She said nothing. Her little brother's hand buried deeper until it found her pussy, wet with her juices and arousal. Let him touch a little then wake up, she thought. His hand felt the exquisite warm and drenched hole of his big sister and knew she was completely turned on. He cupped her pussy completely with his palm and began to undulate it. Gently and slowly to make this intense moment last as much as he could.

There wasn't so much space to move. Kate had her thighs closed and her little brother's hand was holding her pussy but not rubbing it. Still, the wrongness and heat of the situation was giving her such erotic and dirty emotions. She should tell him something to let him know she was awake. She really should stop letting him touch her.

"Sis!!" Alan said loudly.

Kate knew that whenever her little brother tried to confirm she was awake or not, was because he was going to try something else. She should say something. Now is the moment. Now or never. Say something, move, snore. Anything.

"Sis!!" Alan said one more time.

Nothing. Alan took his hand out of her panties. Kate was relieved and frustrated at the same time. Thinking the game was over. That maybe her little brother had a sudden pulse of morality signaling how wrong it was what he was doing. But that was too optimistic to be true.

The next thing Kate felt was two hands holding the sides of her tight jeans and a strong pull making it drag along her hips and ass. He was undressing her. Just like the previous night. That was too wrong. Last night was because her needs. This time was because of desire.

"Sis!!" Alan said loudly, before going further. He wanted and not wanted to hear something from his big sister. But there was no response.

Happy to know, he had the access free. He started to pull her jeans to strip his big sister's legs. He managed to do it carefully so he wouldn't hurt her. He had to take her jeans out of between her body and the ground that didn't let the garment come out easily.

Kate sensed her little brother was having trouble taking her pants off her. Last night, she helped him by lifting her hips so her jeans would come out easily. She wanted to do it one more time. But that would be a sign of her being awake. And she didn't want to acknowledge him that yet. She was so horny to know what her little brother would do once her jeans would be out of her. Although, she didn't know when the best time would be to wake up. It seemed that every time she had to do it, she let him take another step and extend the time of fake sleeping.

After a while, Alan managed to free the piece of garment stuck between her hips and the ground without waking her up. The worst part was over. He easily pulled the rest of her jeans out her legs. Kate sensed it and was waiting for her little brother's hand to touch her again. Just for a while. Instead, there was another struggle while her little brother was trying to take her panties out of her. God, what were his plans? Kate wondered.

As he was trying to remove her pink panties, Kate started to think that maybe she would let him touch her pussy until he tried to put a finger inside of her. That was the limit she settled. If he dared to press into her entrance, then she would wake up. If it was just rubbing, then it was okay. Even saying that to herself felt so wrong and exciting. Let her little brother just rub her pussy but not finger her. Another limit she stablished to herself was that she wouldn't cum. If her little brother touched her so good to the point to an orgasm, that was also the time to wake up. Pleasure was good. Too much pleasure and the climax of pleasure was forbidden.

The panties were released. Dragged along her creamy and white legs until her lower members were completely naked to her little brother. Kate dared silently her little brother to get back to touch her. Rub her. Feel her juices and sex while she enjoyed it at his ignorance.

"Sis!!" Alan said one more time. He has given her enough chances to stop this madness, and yet his big sister wouldn't wake up.

If she knew or not. He wouldn't stop until she says something. He caressed her naked legs, feeling their texture with his digits. Kate felt like she was being teased by some lover. He was turning her on way too much. There wouldn't be so much time of touching her pussy if he kept teasing her, because she would cum instantly at his touch.

There was this need to tell her little brother to do something else. She had her rules, so in a way, everything was fine to her. Go on, touch me, she thought. Instead, her little brother grabbed her legs and started to open them. Maybe a little out of line, but Kate could accept her little brother watching as he rubbed her pussy. He's seen it. There was nothing to hide.

Now with her pussy revealed to his eyes, Alan maneuvered her legs and his head to make an even more compromising position. Is he going to...? Kate wondered scared.

"Sis..." Alan whispered as the air he exhaled brushed hard on his big sister's naked pussy.

Kate opened her mouth big moaning silently at such an exciting feeling. She didn't have any plans about it. She didn't expect her little brother would dare to go that far. Wake up or not?

"Sis..." Alan whispered again, not knowing how much his big sister was enjoying it.

Kate felt again the hot air of her little brother's breath rasping every inch of her wet and horny pussy. If the next thing she sensed were something solid instead of the air of his breath, she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Bro..." Kate said finally after a long while.

"Sis, are you awake?" Alan said as he talked also to her pussy. Kate bit her lip at the intensity of the air hugging her pussy and exciting her so much.

"Yes... I just woke up... What are you doing?" Kate said breathlessly. She couldn't hide the arousal her little brother was giving her.

"I don't know..." Alan whispered as her let his tongue out of his mouth to make the first contact with his big sister's pussy.

"Ahhh... Bro... That's not okay..." Kate moaned as she couldn't believe her little brother just tasted her.

Another contact was made by the tip of Alan's tongue and Kate's pussy. "Ahhh..." Kate moaned again. She didn't know what to do. She should stop her little brother. But she was so horny to think clearly. Again, another contact was made, but this time, his tongue remained connected to her pussy lips.

"God... Alan... you shouldn't," Kate said using her little brother's name instead of calling him bro. That was unexpected. What did that mean?