Stuck on Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan knowing how much pleasure he was giving his big sister, started to lick her pussy lips. Long licks like an ice cream. Taking her intimate flavors into his mouth.

"Ohh... Fuck... This is so wrong... Ahhh..." Kate moaned as she wasn't stopping her little brother. Those rules about letting him rub but not finger her were garbage. He was eating her. Little brother's mouth against big sister's pussy. So, turned on by now.

As Alan kept licking her, he closed his lips to devour his big sister's pussy just like he watched at porn movies. Loud moans coming from Kate, pushed him more to give his big sister's a great time. He stopped holding her legs to drag his hands to her hips. For the surprise of both, Kate remained her legs apart to let her little brother keep eating her needy and horny pussy.

His hands embraced her hips and his fingers started to massage her buttocks. Squeezing and caressing them as his mouth was occupied pleasing his big sister. He pulled her cheeks apart revealing her butthole to the surface. He moved his hands to place his fingers in her little asshole and started to massage it.

"Shit... Alan... Ahhh... You shouldn't touch me there..." Kate said aroused as hell. The first person touching her asshole was her little brother.

He left her butthole to grab her pussy lips with his fingers and pull them apart. Opening her vagina like a flower and taking his tongue into that sweet pink cave. Tracing a path back and forth along the delicious walls inside his big sister's cunt.

"Ohhh... God... Alan..." Kate moaned thinking no man had ever done that to her.

He stopped holding her pussy lips to massage her butthole again. He stopped licking her like a puppy to increase the speed and force of his eating. Flicking his tongue at times and letting his saliva mix with her juices to lubricate her entire pussy so the experience wouldn't ever be forgiven. Next assault, her clit. Going for her button of pleasure. Kate screamed when his tongue touched it.

"Ahhhhhh... God Alan. I'm so close..." Kate said to silently signal her little brother how much she wanted to cum.

Alan excited by his big sister's words, attacked her engorged clit, sucking hard on it and moving his tongue along its enormity. He had to hold her hips hard with his arms, because she was squirming her hips as her needy and forbidden orgasm was hitting her.

"Oh my God.... Oh my God... Ooooooohhhhhhh.............. Fuuuuuucccckkkk," Kate yelled loudly as an intense pleasure was leaving her body, tracing long and hard waves by her sex hole, while her little brother made sure every piece of her arousal was released.

Convulsing pulses, on his big sister's body made him surely know that he had made her cum. He slowed down his eating but still savoring her. Not wanting the moment to never end. How did they come to this? They didn't know. What they knew was that it was an exciting and so forbidden moment to experiment.

After a great release, Alan stopped holding her and backed his tongue away. Kate not having any forces left, closed her legs, tired, exhausted, and satisfied. She wasn't sure to feel ashamed or happy. It was wrong. But it felt better than any other sexual experience she had.

"Bro... That was wrong. Way too wrong," Kate said wanting to recover some moral attitudes she lost during her amazing orgasm.

"Did you cum?" Her little brother asked as he kept watching his big sister's pussy. Not believing he just ate her.

Kate flushed. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say. How does she tell her little brother that he just gave her the most amazing and intense orgasm after three years without any sex? Should she tell him?

"Sis... Tell me," Alan pushed her wanting to hear that amazing word coming from her. Wanting his big sister to accept, what he made her feel. Pure and complete pleasure.

"HELLOOO!!!" A strange voice yelled trough the forbidden area.

Kate looked upwards to find two people walking through their direction. Luckily, the pillar was big enough to hide her naked legs and her little brother face so closed to them.

"Alan... There are two people coming here. Put me back my pants," Kate said desperately. Alan not having time to think anything else, took her panties and started to put them on her legs.

"We're here!!" Kate yelled to let the strangers know about their situation. Alan afraid of being caught in that state hurried to put her jeans back on her. His big sister helped him by lifting her hips as she kept yelling for help. "Please. Help us!!"

When the two strangers found them, Alan had already her jeans covering her legs completely. He was doing the three buttons as the strangers ran to their rescue.

"Ohh my God. What happened?" the first guy asked.

"We don't know. We were just exploring, and this damn stone fell over us," Kate explained. Alan couldn't see the strangers as his big sister told them their story.

"Are you all right? Who's the other one?" The second guy asked.

"He's my little brother. We're not hurt, but we can't move uncarefully. We have rocks and earth all over our bodies. Somehow, they landed making a structure so we could still breath but, we were afraid that they would asphyxiate us if we altered it," Kate said.

"How long have you been here? We heard some yelling. Was that you?" The first guy asked.

The siblings aware of the reasons of Kate's yelling got so nervous. They felt as if the strangers could read their minds. Finding out their taboo and pervert action. Of course, they were overreacting. The strangers had no idea.

"Yes. That was me. I was scared. That's all," Kate said nervously, "We've been here all night. Can you help us out?"

The strangers looked at each other and inspected the pillar carefully. "We will try to lift the small stones and dirt to see how's the situation more clearly. If you feel any pain. Tell us," The second guy said.

The first guy was cleaning the way by Kate's side and the second was cleaning the other side. It was confusing for the second guy to see Alan's face so close to his big sister's crotch. Alan feared, he might feel the smell of sex, around his head. But the guy seemed more focused on working than having any controversial thought about them.

As they cleared the insides underneath the pillar. They discovered that the structure was indeed weak. The siblings would have to come out fast so the pillar wouldn't crash their bodies in the process.

"Listen. We cleaned most of the rubble around your bodies. There's enough space so you can get out. But it has to be quick. The structure won't endure so much." the first guy explained.

"We'll pull both of you quickly out of the there. Are you ready?" The second guy said as he held Alan's hands and the second held Kate's legs.

"I'm ready. Please be careful with my big sister," Alan said to the first guy.

"I'm ready too." Kate said.

"Okay. Here we go!!" The first guy said and both strangers pulled hard on the siblings dragging their bodies quickly out the pillar.

Fortunately, they did it fast enough, because just after Alan's legs and Kate's head were out of that prison. The pillar lost its support and broke. Crashing everything under it. Breathing out of fear and nervousness. Both siblings hugged each other.

"Thank you so much. We owe you our lives," Kate said to the strangers.

"Don't worry. But what were you doing in here? This area is forbidden just for things like this you know?" The first guy said.

"We're on a trip. We didn't know," Alan said.

"Ahh tourists! That explains a lot," The second guy said giggling lightly.

The siblings and the strangers walked to the main entrance as the strangers told them they lived in the residence. Their names, Francis, guy number one, and Leon, guy number two. The siblings also told them their identities and exchanged phone numbers as they told them how they were trapped and how they couldn't get any help. In a few minutes they were out of that zone.

"Thanks, one more time. We'll give you a call. Maybe we can hang around," Kate said.

"Of course. Don't get in any trouble," Leon said as they said goodbye to the siblings.

Back into the loneliness of family. The siblings walked silently to the hotel. Not knowing what to say. Remembering every single detail of the things they did under that pillar. When they reached the main door of the hotel. Kate was the first to speak.

"Bro... Promise me, we'll forget what happened while we were stuck," Kate said looking him in the eye.

"Okay. This never happened," Alan said knowing how much it disturbed her attitude towards him.

Kate gave a deep sigh, "Okay. Let's get in. Mom and dad might be worried," she said as she started to open the door.

"Sis. Just tell me something," Alan said before any of them could get in.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Did you cum?" Alan said still obsessed with his big sister's statement.

Kate wanting the whole thing to end answered, "Yes," to her little brother's joy.

And they entered.

This is the end of the story, but if it's well received, it will have sequels showing how the siblings deal with their actions during the trip. And back at home. Thank you!!