Stuck on the High Mountain Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

but I don't have any way to last the night in the snow, and there's 4 feet of snow to trudge thru, so we are not walking out.

2, We will need more food to survive, so I will work on that tomorrow.

3, Timmie has an erection that hurts like hell if he doesn't cum 3 times a day,

I have no Lube, and my mouth is sore as hell.

I don't want to fuck him, so I'll think about a solution tomorrow.

4, I got to keep the truck running each day, so the batteries are kept charged. Maybe we can Hike to the top of the mountain to get cell reception.

My head feels like it is going to explode.

Calmly think, stop overthinking things you can't do, and go to bed.

Finally, I got a good night's sleep, my mind shut down, and I slept peacefully.

"Mommmm" cried Timmy,

Crap, What now? I rolled over and looked at the tent pole in Timmy's underwear; Christ, not now, I thought.

"Timmy, go out and go fucking Pee!" I yell as I turn over and pull the covers over my head.

I heard the canopy open, and I didn't hear anything for a while; sleep took me again, then I heard a little sniffling coming from outside. I am not sure if I'm dreaming or its reality, I open my eyes, and wow, I had gone back to sleep for 2 hours. What a great sleep.

I again hear sniffles from outside. I get up on my elbow and look out the canopy window, and Timmy is standing outside with his tent pole flying in the wind Shit Shit Shit Fuck I'm such a bitch. I grab my clothes and throw them on and climb out to help. "Timmy, Couldn't you go pee?"

"No, Mom, it won't let me when it's hard,"

"I'm soooo sorry. I should not have gone back to sleep before I checked on you, and you should have woken me up."

"I'm sorry!" Timmy said with tears in his eyes.

"No, Timmy, it's not your fault. It's mine. I'm sorry, I will help you from now on." The second I said the words, I knew my mouth was writing a cheque that only my Pussy could cash.

The blisters on the shaft were gone, but it was still sore, so he got a short-stroke blowjob from me to solve the hard-on problem. As my mouth was sore as hell, I saw him peeing in our pee pit we had carved in the snow; wow, he had been peeing for a long time. Ok, I can't do that to him anymore. I will have to teach him what to do to get me wet and ready because we don't have any lube, and I can't blow him 3 times a day.

"Ok, Timmy, tomorrow morning, we will wake up early and try to hike up to the top of the mountain to get cell reception. Today we need to think about how to trap some food to eat; there are loads of squirrels, but how would we catch them?"

Timmy set up a few nuts on a leaf in the snow and put our Laundry basket over the top with a little stick holding it up. I thought it simple. A bit childish, but Timmy waited patiently. The squirrels ran around until one of them noticed the nuts and crawled down to the trap. All I heard was Timmy screaming and running towards the trap, he sat on the basket, forcing it into the snow, and I wondered what is he doing. But after a few minutes, he got up, lifted the basket up, and there were 2 fat squirrels flat against the snow. He picked them up and smiled at me; I thought, ok, you are now our hunter for food.

We hiked up the mountain, but the snow was so deep it was slow going; when we got in the clear to the east, I prayed for a cell signal or even one bar of reception. Not a bar, not anything, no reception whatsoever. The snow is way too deep to walk out. We are stuck until someone finds us. I trudged back down the mountain, trying to stay positive.

Timmy didn't get a hard-on until bedtime, but it was big.

My mouth was sore, and I couldn't take another blow job, so here goes nothing, I thought.

Timmy responded to my instructions quite well, but he was very slow at licking my clit and pussy. I was getting frustrated when I finally grabbed his head and Screamed, "EAT MY CUNT TIMMY!" I mashed his face into my pussy, and he held on for dear life,

I got wetter the more I screamed and mashed his face. I'm a monster, but I couldn't get off any other way.

I pulled his hair and face fucked him for all I was worth; I felt it building in my chest. My orgasm crawled down my body like a lizard, slowly growing as I had never felt before. My stomach turned inside out, and my toes curled until I couldn't feel them anymore. Finally, this black wave of thunder racked my entire body, my back arched until I thought it would break, my legs crushed Timmy's head, and I felt lightning strikes shooting through my brain. I bucked like I was being shocked to death and clasped on the crappy plywood bed; I couldn't move or talk or see; my heart was beating in my ears, I was crying,

Why the fuck am I Crying.

"MOM, Mary, are you alright?" Timmy was shaking me. I looked at him threw tears.

"Yes, I'm Alright," I said as he crawled up and put his head on my chest, and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, I love you, don't die," Timmy told me again and again.

All I could think of to say was, "I know Timmy, I know you love me, and I'm not gonna die."

We stayed like that for 10 minutes before I remembered why we were doing this. I reached down to a big hard wooden cock that was probably hurting. I explained what Timmy was to do to have sex with me. I guided him into me, but I was tiny; he tried and tried, but he couldn't get in, I placed a finger in me for the first time in years, and it felt great, but I was tight even for my own finger. I slowly worked in and out, and it started feeling really good. I told Timmy I have to make the hole bigger for you, and just wait a few minutes, please. I tried to stick 2 fingers in, but my pussy was TIGHT.

"Timmy put one finger in and slowly moved it in and out. Wait, wet your finger first."

He did a great job, and before I knew it, I could feel a wave coming, slowly rising up. I yelled, "Faster, Timmy, Faster," as liquid flew out of me and soaked Timmy. I bucked and groaned and crashed into a fiery heap of spent flesh. Oh my god, what the fuck was that. I have just had the 2 biggest orgasms of my life, and yet they were so different from each other.

Timmy raised himself up and laid down beside me, fuck he still had a raging hard-on; my mouth was still sore.

"Timmy, lay on your back," I crawled on top of him, putting my head right to his. I spread my legs and straddled his body.

My face was an inch from his face, so I reached down and kissed him. Timmy put his lips out like a fish and touched me back. I laughed at his innocence. Tears filled my eyes as I thought about what I was about to do because tomorrow, he would not be an innocent again.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I lowered myself towards his cock. Holy Cow, he's fucking huge. My tight pussy was not wanting to let this monster cock inside, Timmy is only 7 inches long, but he is a fat cocked boy just the size of a can of Coke. I screamed when the head was just in my canal, fuck it hurt. God, he was splitting me in two.

Breath, I thought to myself; my tears were no longer concerned about his innocence but for my pussy that was about to be split in half.

I relaxed a little and slid down a bit; I could feel my pussy strangling his cock to death; it took me 5 minutes to slowly slide down his shaft until he was finally in, breath I thought again. I slowly raised off his cock, but wow, it was tight. I went back to the bottom and stayed there.

Shit, how am I going to do this without ripping my pussy up? I arched my back and rolled my hips, and I moved up and down only slightly; Timmy groaned under me. Ok, pay attention to Timmy. He's the one that needs this, not me; come on, Mary, you selfish bitch I said to myself. I gritted my teeth and started moving my ass up and down in a small twerking motion; Timmy groaned. I kept this up for a few minutes and asked.

"How are you doing, Tim?"

Oh my god, did I just call him Tim? Noooo, as emotions washed over me, I felt a burning in my feet. What the hell is that? Are my feet on fire? It moved up my legs slowly. I could feel the heat starting to burn my crotch. HOLY FUCK, I closed my eyes. I began to buck like a bucking bronco; my mind snapped into another dimension.

I was vibrating on an electric current. I was still convulsing when this massive pressure in my pussy roared. I felt Timmy spit his hot seed into my burning bush. I could feel it throb out its hot milk with every pulse of Timmie's orgasm. My husband's small slim penis never felt like this.

I could feel my body burning with a new type of fire I knew could never be put out. My body will demand this new burning desire. I knew that my quiet life, my humble, simple non-complicated carefree sexless life, was gone. I have now been to the volcano summit and swallowed its fire.

As I looked down, Tim was clenching his teeth. His eyes were closed, and his neck was stretched. His jaw was jutted out at a weird angle.

His lips were blue, and his face was Red. I thought he had a heart attack for a second, but a big smile was plastered across his face. I knew he was just like me, Riding the fire and the lightning bolts from a magnificent orgasm.

I lay on top of Tim for 15 minutes, his pulse I could feel thumping out of his cock. It was amazing, bump bump bump on the walls of my Pussy. I didn't want to move. I just wanted this to last forever.

I rolled over and felt the pluck of Tim's cock pull from my pussy. It all came back, the fire, the electricity, the memories of the mountain top. My life will never be the same, and neither will Tim's. I have discovered multiple orgasms, and there's no going back to celibacy.

"Good morning, Mary; it's time to head up the mountain,"

"No, Timmy, I'm tired and sore,"

"My name is not Timmy Mary; my Name is Tim."

I laughed "ok, ok, I'm Sorry, TIM, I'm not going anywhere today.

Wake me up at noon."

Her eyes opened wide, and she shot up out of bed, "Tim, did you go pee."

"Yes, Mary, I went pee, and no, it's not a tent pole right now."

Smiling, I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 1 pm.

Wow, my pussy hurts. It's like it's been stretched out of shape and is trying to get back to normal. Tim had 4 more squirrels caught, and he skinned them up for Lunch or Dinner. Fuck I didn't even know what time it was.

They tasted like crap, but I told Tim they would keep us alive if we needed them.

I was sitting by the little fire pit we made from the spare tire and rim, in my Mexican beach chairs, Surrounded by 4 feet of snow lost in the mountains, and I thought, what a great day. Tim and I are survivors; we have water, food, and shelter; we will not die on this cold fucking mountain, but I know it's only December. We could be here until March.

Each night as we go to bed, I suck Tim's cock until he comes in my mouth. I then have him come up to me, kiss me, feel my body, nibble my neck, kiss my back, massage my tits, and suck my nipples. I Have taught him how to take his time and make me purrrrr with anticipation.

He has to do this before he's allowed to go down and eat my sweet pussy. When he goes down on me, I lose my shit every time. He always does a great job of keeping his head between my legs, but I buck like a stallion and ride his face like a rented moped. He is always hard when I finish coming, but he has to wait.

Now he has to massage my body slowly. He does it with one hand because he loves to put one finger inside my pussy. Timmy has figured out how to move his finger, so he gives me maximum pleasure. He loves my G spot and works it to perfection.

He really takes his time massaging me and likes to tease me to beg him to go faster and harder. He plays my body like a violin. He makes me sing and scream at his will. Timmy finally decides to put me out of my misery in a mad flash of his hands and brings me to another epic Orgasm. He lets me rest for 5 minutes.

"Ok, Mary, how do you want it tonight."

I know he takes a long time to come on his second orgasm, so I prepare myself for him and have him lie on his back.

I can just straddle him if I bend over a bit so I don't hit the roof. I prefer to ease myself onto his cock initially because I can control the pain my tight pussy gets from the first few strokes of his fat cock. When I sink down on Tim, I can feel every vein and bump on his cock. It is so tight. I can feel the tip of his cock hit my cervix, and the pressure on my pussy walls throb inside my body.

Tim has gotten kind of cocky about what he can do with his amazing cock. He has developed some techniques that make me fucking crazy; he goes in and out super slow, and I feel every fiber of his cock in intense detail. I have had spectacular Orgasms this way. He also likes to prop up my ass in the missionary position, so his cock enters me on an upper angle and goes straight into my G spot.

I have passed out twice when he does it that way. I like it doggy style and love his balls slap my clit. I put my head back and yell, "PULL MY FUCKING HAIR!" he wraps it in a ponytail and pulls my head back until my neck stretches way back. My brain switches off, and I scream and buck, but he never lets go of my hair until my orgasm is completely over. I don't know why but I love having my hair pulled.

I thought I was the one teaching Tim about sex, but I was the one who was learning. He has taught me more varieties of Orgasms than I could have imagined. My husband and I were stupid teens and didn't know about real sex.

"Mary Mary, wake up it's Christmas."

My pussy hurts, I thought as I opened my eyes to a bright sunny day.

I love sex, but I sure am sore from it every morning. Maybe as a Christmas present, Tim will leave me alone tonight.

"Ok, I'm getting up, Tim," He had caught a marmot last night, and he was so excited not to eat Squirrel again tonight.

So we gathered up what we thought we could spare for Christmas dinner and enjoyed a great day.

That night Tim said, "Merry Christmas, Mary, you are going to get the works tonight."

Tim sucked each breast, caressing them one at a time. He then dragged his mouth and tongue over my entire body. It was like I was electrified. My hair stood up on my arms, and my skin tingled at his touch. I had a soft romantic type of orgasm that made me shiver and smile at how tender it was.

He didn't let me rest for a second. He messaged his way down my body until his hand was on my pussy. Then the soft nibbles on my body ended, and the harder bites and kneading took over.

He bit my neck firmly yet lovingly, but he made sure I knew he was in charge and his strength in all his moves increased, no longer gentle loving.

He wanted me to know who was in charge.

While rubbing and tugging on me, I could feel the spring tightening in my body, my toes and feet were curling, my eyes were rolling back, and I couldn't stop them.

I couldn't focus on anything; this wave of pleasure stared at my toes and worked its way up my body controlling my jerks and spasms.

I finally let go and let the pleasure take me away. I'm never going to be able to return to my simple little sexless life.

Tim was playing my body like a piano. He drives me up to a crescendo, lets me stay for a minute, drops me back down to reality,

then slows down for heavy intense manipulation of my body. "Tim, please, I beg. Please let me come."

"No, no, no," he teases me for a while longer.

He takes me slowly up to the top and lets me ride there a long time. I am twitching and bucking and thrusting into the fucking air to try to come. Tim slows me down, and as I start to feel my body sliding down from my almost orgasm Level, I beg to stay on top. I plead, I mumble incoherently.

BAM, he hits me with everything he has. I fly back up the orgasmic ladder and fly off the top rung. Everything is jerking and spasming, spits flying out of my mouth. I lose control of my bodily functions, and my juices fly everywhere. I'm convulsing to the beat of my heart. Tim is holding me firmly, letting me float back to earth.

As I slowly return to my faculties, I smile before realizing Tim has only touched my breasts and rubbed my Clit so far.

I am not sure what else he has planned, but I remembered he said tonight I am getting the works. Tim doesn't wait long. He lays me on my back and slides a pillow under my ass. He crawled off the top bunk and knelled in between my legs to get a great view of my Pussy.

My clit was huge and OOOOOOOO so sensitive. Tim started licking my pussy. He didn't go near my clit (thank god), but he went from top to bottom, stuck his tongue in my hole, and licked for 10 minutes everywhere but my clit.

I was really enjoying the NO ORGASM pussy licking I was getting. It was beautiful and romantic and warm and soft and and and. "Ok, Tim, I am getting horny hit that clit a bit," I said, but nooo, he kept fucking teasing me until I was trying to mash my clit in his face.

"Mary, stop it right now. I will decide when you can come." I stared at him for a second, then I lay back, closed my eyes, and thought about how much confidence he had now. I have created a monster.

Tim teased me for another half hour. I was fucking dying to come. I was so close, but he would not touch my clit, not even an accidental rub. He finally concentrated on my pussy hole.

Slowly he licked and sucked it all in and worked me a little higher, "Please Please I begged," This time, he stayed licking my hole and sucking my juices. I could feel the warm sensation start to build.

Oh my fucking god, he's going to make me come by tonguing my hole. It was totally different from any orgasm I had ever had before. It was not jerky or convulsive; the vast constant pressure built and built.

I felt like an Octopus was squeezing my pussy; Sploosh, my Dam broke, and I squirted right into Tim's face, in his eyes, nose, teeth, and ears. I couldn't stop. I closed my eyes and felt the liquid fly, and Tim NEVER STOPPED LICKING.

Tim grabbed a towel and wiped his face, my legs, the roof, and the Walls. Holy fuck, that was amazing. I was just relaxing in the bed when I felt his finger slide into my tight little fuck hole. Fuck no more, I thought, but No words came out of my mouth, and my hips thrust up onto his finger all by itself.

My juices ran down my pussy, past my asshole, and onto the towel, Tim put under me.

This is when my surprise hit me. Tim put his finger on my ass cherry and slowly pushed. NEVER EVER has anything been inserted into my ass. It was so tight that Tim's finger felt huge, and it was hurting. He wiggled his pussy finger a bit, and some pleasure took away from the pain in my ass.

He started slowly moving his Pussy finger and left his Ass finger still. Oh god, what a great feeling. My Pussy loves attention OHH OHH OHH, my pussy began to grind away at his finger.

OHH OOOHHH AAAAAAAHH, "What the fuck are you doing!" I yell as he inserts a second finger in my ass. MY ASS is tiny; it feels like it's ripping open.

FUCK FUCK OUCH OUCH FUCK. He leaves 2 fingers in my ass, not moving them at all, and starts on my pussy again OOOOhhh KKKK, this feels good, but there's still a pain in my ass. OUCH.

He is starting to stroke pretty good, and I am ignoring the pain in my ass and enjoying the attention on my pussy.

"Fuck, what are you doing, TIMMY."

"Don't call me Timmy Mary,"

Tim stuck another finger in my Pussy, spreading my pussy lips wider and curling his fingers into my G spot.

OH OH OH FUCK YA, I can feel my orgasm building.

OUCH FUCK, Tim starts moving his ass fingers in and out, and not fucking gently either.

My orgasm ran away from me like I was punched in the face. I was so frustrated I screamed inside, but Tim didn't hear a sound. It was all in my head. Why am I taking this from him? WHY. Just as I was getting up, my courage to tell him to Stop. He stops his Ass hand and keeps the pussy hand going Oh Ya oh oh oh oh Ya, here it is it comes oh ya FUCK ME, FUCK ME,