Stuck on the High Mountain Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ARGGHHHH Shit, Fuck, Piss, why is it every fucking time I get close to coming, he's got to move his fucking ASS hand.

FUCCCCK.

Tim is fucking my ass and my Pussy at the same time. Yes, it hurt; yes, it feels good. My body is in pleasurable pain. I have never thought of pain as a turnon, but it was starting to turn me on. I was moving my hips to Tim's hand thrusts, and each time I would thrust into his Pussy hand, his ass hand would thrust in deep.

This pleasure-pain thing went on for a few minutes, and I was trying to decide if I ever wanted anything in my ass ever again. When I got this knotted feeling in my stomach, it started to glow with a mixture of pain and pleasure. I closed my mind and let my body react to what was happening to it, and it hurt, and oh it felt good, oh it hurts OHHHHH it feels excellent, Oh its painful.

The senses were working hard against each other pain would win for a minute, then pleasure would roar back, and then pain, then joy and and and and Oh Oh Oh Fuckkkk Me. I blew up.

My head exploded; I saw stars, lightning, and dead people. I couldn't stop convulsing. Tim didn't stop thrusting both Hands in and out of my fucking body. I blubbered like a baby. I was incoherent. I couldn't think; I could only feel, and OHHHH, what a feeling. Tim slowed down and slowly removed his hands from my shaking body. He held me tight, rocked me in his arms, and whispered in my ear, "My turn,"

I am fucked. I am so done I can't take another fucking Orgasm, I say to myself as Tim slowly positions himself between my legs. I don't know how long he's had a hard-on, but it feels like a steel bar.

He has my legs spread wide and tight to the canopy ceiling. He's on his knees on the truck bed and coming at my pussy at a large upward angle.

My god, his cock is fat, my pussy screams at me to give it a fucking break, but I ignore her and bite my lower lip. He slides inside my pussy, finally. Slow little thrusts are starting to feel really good. The upward angle is hitting my G spot just right.

Tim set in at a slow rhythm that was really nice, and I started to feel his cocks texture as it went in and out. I could feel the prominent vein on the underside of his cock that ribbed past my pussy lips on the way in and the way out.

I am so tight that his heartbeat throbs in my pussy's lips that grab and clamp his big cock into my body. Tim is taking his time, but I feel my orgasm building regardless of his efforts to tease me. He doesn't change rhythm or speed; he ignores my moans and groans like he is on a mission.

I feel my Orgasm wash over my body, my cum is dripping down my ass, my hips thrust onto his big cock, and Tim doesn't change a thing. He keeps the same speed, the same rhythm.

I bounce on his cock; my orgasm isn't going away; I just keep coming and coming. Tim reaches up, bends my knees, and crosses my legs like the lotus position. He slowly crawls up and leans on my legs with his body. It was like I was a fucking Pretzel. My ass had to come up and meet his cock because my legs were squished between us.

There was this immense pressure that my legs and stomach forced against each other through my cunt. It was like being suffocated in the middle of an Orgasm. I could hardly breath, my chest was heaving, and Tim reached around my legs on each side, took and found my nipples, pinching them hard.

My cunt exploded, my chest exploded, my head exploded. Tim held me tight and continued to pound into my hot cunt. I remember bouncing under him. With each stroke, I burst into multiple Orgasms, too many to count, until I started convulsing with the mythical never-ending orgasm.

Tim still didn't stop; I prayed for him to stop; I silently begged him to stop, but he didn't, and my body went to a place that I had never gone before.

My body went past its own thresholds to a heavenly realm. The pleasure was so concentrated all things slowed down to a crawl. I could feel an individual drop of cum slowly running down my ass crack onto my back, and soak into the towel below.

The left lip of my pussy was folded in and rubbing on Tim's cock as he thrust it in and out of me.

The right lip was open like a flower petal, and I could feel the wind rush by it as our bodies crashed together. My asshole was puckered so tight I could feel the veins straining not to burst.

Tim's cock, that oh so Beautiful cock was squished between my pussy lips. I could feel the veins in his cock like I was reading braille. Then a small explosion went thru his cock. I felt the lump at the base slowly travel up the shaft and release from its head. A warm wet strand of semen shot from the end of his cock and splashed against my cervix. It warmed my Vaginal walls and slid to the bottom of my Vagina.

Shot after shot of hot steaming come rained into my pussy, and I felt every splash as it slow traverse to my pussy bottom creating lake cumdrop.

I dreamed for a few minutes before I realized that Tim Was getting off of me, and my legs that were squished under both of us sprang out and hit the ceiling.

The pain in my foot brought me zinging back to reality, and my body sat there and Vibrated. It was like I was getting a shock, I couldn't stop it, and I couldn't move; Tim rolled me on my side and wrapped his arms around me.

I awoke from my Orgasmic slumber minutes later to Tim's hard cock pressed against my asshole, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my mind screamed, but my body gave a little wiggle, and his cock sprang to new heights. He pulled me down the Hard plywood bed and lay down with my chest on the upper bunk and my knees on the truck box floor.

PLEASE DON'T GO IN MY ASS, PLEASE DON'T GO IN MY ASS, PLEASE DON'T GO IN MY ASS, PLEASE DON'T GO IN MY ASS, PLEASE DON'T GO IN MY ASS.

My mind was racing for an excuse not to have him in my tiny Virgin Ass, but my mind was not transferring my words to my mouth. I knew if Tim stuck his cock in my ass, it would tear it in two. My ass will bleed, which could be very bad trapped out here in the bush. But again, my mouth was silent.

I felt his steel cock press against my Vagina, and I smiled and pressed back into his manhood, but he rubbed it on my outer lips a few times, and I felt my juices starting to flow.

"Please, baby Fuck me, fuck me hard, please baby FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWW."

But he lifted his cock up and gave a little rub on my ass cherry, and I tightened up like a deck hatch on a submarine. NOOOOO, Please god no, back down on my pussy for a few rubs, I tried in vain to thrust back onto his cock, and he laughed at me.

"What's this, Mary? You want this in you hot little pussy," I didn't have the heart to tell him, fuck no, I want to go to sleep, but better my pussy than my tight virgin ass.

He teased me for 5 minutes rubbing it on my ass, then pussy, ass, pussy, ass, pussyyyy assssss pussy ass, asssssss, pussy.

A small hard thrust at my ass cherry had me wince in pain as I was tensed up, waiting for the final thrust into my ass and the blind shooting pain I expected. He lowered his cock and thrust it into my pussy. My pussy was beaten, battered, sore, used, wet, hot, and now it was full again.

I didn't care anymore. My ass was safe, ream me the fuck out, bore a hole in my fucking cunt, blow my cunt to pieces. I was smiling my happy smile when it hit me. Whack.

What the fuck was that? My ass stung like a bee stung me. Tim continued to pound into my pussy when my mind finally realized that he spanked my ass.

Whack! The pain shot thru my ass right into my pussy pleasure center. What the hell is up with my pussy pleasure sensors attached to my ass skins spanky joy?

My ass got a whack about every 30 seconds, and I don't know why but my pussy was on fire. The pain was adding to the pleasure of each thrust of his cock. I knew that I was gonna explode again. Tim reached up and grabbed my hair, and yanked my head up. The strain on my neck was amazing. All the hair follicles on my head screamed and danced with the tight pull of my hair.

How many orgasms can a woman have in a night? How much pounding can a pussy take? How fucking hard can he pull my hair? My body was telling me that I like a pain-pleasure package deal.

Just a month ago, I was a simple little Mary with the odd vanilla masturbation orgasms and lonely sex life.

How, in less than a few months, could I have experienced the metamorphosis of my body.

I was crawling threw my sexual life, and now I'm flying on a lightning bolt thru the cosmos into places I never imagined existed. I pledge here and now to give my body to Tim for his wishes and desires. I am his, OHHH Gooooooddddddddddd.

How many times, BOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM my Orgasm exploded thru my body, Tim slapped my ass hard one last time and then stuck his thumb deep in my ASS, as I was just starting to come. Pain, pleasure boom, boom, boom, the world spun, my tits squished into our hard plywood bed, then there was nothing. Everything was black. I felt my body from a distance. It was still shaking and bucking and jumping, but my mind left and went walkabout.

BANG, BANG, BANG on the canopy window, I woke up; "What the hell,"

"Hello, is there anyone in there?"

"Yes YES YESSSSSSSSS." Tim was up and moving to the back of the canopy. "Hold on a minute," he yelled.

I heard whirling and roaring of motors coming down the hill and started to cry.

I had no idea how I would get outside this canopy to see who had found us, I could barely move my legs, and my ass was on fire.

My pussy felt like I gave birth to a truck. I know we are rescued, but I don't give a Damn. Merry Fucking Christmas, call me tomorrow. My mind let loose with a string of profanities that would make an ordinary woman blush. I looked like shit when I crawled out of the canopy. My cunt hurt so bad, my ass stung, so I thought, what the hell, I might as well really cry.

I was bawling and forcing a smiling face and looking at a whole family of snowmobilers parked in our little bowl.

They all sat and listened as we told them our Story. The Mom and Dad were crying first, and soon everybody was crying. We packed up our smallest bags, locked the truck, and headed up the hill.

When we got into town, everybody was running around, and soon it was a bit of a media circus. Tim's Mom and Dad were bawling on the other end of the phone. They thought some Mexican bandits got us or killed us. They flew in the following morning.

When Tim's Dad got there, he took over everything. He had people going in every direction, snowplows, Graders,4 by 4 tow trucks.

In short order, our truck and all our belongings were back in town in front of our little motel room.

Tim and I thanked everyone that helped us, and the media people slowly left, moving on to their next stories. I hugged Tim's parents and thanked them again.

Tim's Dad looked at me and said, "Mary, you look great for being out in the bush for so long. You are almost glowing."

His Mom gave me a sideways glance. I just smiled and hugged them again.

Tim stood up in front of us and said, "Well, we can still have 2 months in Mexico if we leave now." I looked at Tim with tears in my eyes and said, "Yes, we can."

Tim's parents had left their other Kids at home, and with a few phone calls and credit card numbers, everyone was heading to Mexico. I told them to Take Tim on the plane, and I would bring the truck down. (I had forgotten Tim won't fly)

Tim said, "No way," his parents had never seen Tim so determined when he was talking.

"Mom and Dad, I started this trip with Mary, and we will finish it together.

We will be 4 more days drive, and you cannot stop me from going on in the truck."

There were tears in his moms eyes when she saw the determination in her son's eyes, She saw her son was now a man, and he was not fumbling over his words or slow with his thought patterns.

Tim's Mom said, "Mary and I will take this room tonight, and you boys can have your room."

She grabbed my hand and walked me to our room.

"Mary, go have a shower, and then we will talk," Tim's Mother, Doctor Rachel Campbell, was waiting for me as I exited the shower. I had a towel wrapped around me and was about to get dressed. "Come here, Mary, please lie down on the bed."

I was nervous, but she had her medical bag out and wanted to check me over.

I lay down on the bed, and she removed the towel. I covered up my breasts with one hand and my pussy with the other. Now Rachel was going over my entire body with her eyes when she said, "Did you look in the mirror when you got into the shower," I said.

"no, why do you ask,"

"Because you have bite marks all over your breasts and thighs. I closed my eyes, and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Mary, just relax. I will give you an exam, and then we can have that talk."

I blubbered a snot bubble out of my nose and nodded my head in agreement.

Rachel went over my whole body, including a look inside my Vagina and a finger in my bum.

"Mary, your body is sore and battered; your Vagina is swollen and bruised inside and out. Your breasts have bite marks all over them, your nipples are inflamed, your ass has hand-printed welts all over it, and the hairline on your head is swollen and red. I also have the feeling you are pregnant.

I lost it again. I was bawling uncontrollably. I couldn't even catch my breath to cry properly. I was hyperventilating, and snot was dripping down my face. Rachel stood over me with her arms crossed and let me cry, but when I couldn't stop no matter how much I tried, she uncrossed her arms and wiped my face with a towel, and sat down beside me. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. She placed her chin on the top of my head and whispered, "Everything will be alright."

I told her the whole Story, everything that happened, how it happened and why It happened. Rachel was crying when I told her about my jaw being too sore to help him go pee. She laughed when she heard about me using the engine oil as a lube for Tim to jack off with and then cried as I told her about the blisters from the oil.

She was sad but understood that I had to give my Vagina to Tim because my mouth was too sore.

I told her everything, every feeling, and different types of Orgasms that I had never experienced before. I told her about Christmas and the most incredible night of my life, and why my body was still bruised up because of it.

My mouth kept spewing out every detail, then we were both laughing and crying, holding each other's hands.

I finished and clasped onto the bed with my head in Rachel's lap. Rachel just held me, stroking my face, and was silent.

"Mary, you are the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met.

What you did for my son, I can never thank you enough for. Your life has changed dramatically in the last month. Before you can decide what is next for your life, we should find out if you are pregnant."

Rachel goes into her Medical bag and tells me to go into the bathroom and pee on a test strip.

A few minutes later, we knew I was pregnant. Rachel was crying. I was crying, "Ok, ok, ok," She said.

After a few deep breaths, Rachel looks me in the eye and says

"Do you want to keep the baby, Mary?"

My world spun at the question.

"Rachel, from the second I had found out I was pregnant, all that had entered my mind was will it be a girl or a boy? How much love can I give my child before I explode? How would I deal with Tim as the father? Do I love him? Will he be able to handle being a father?

I paused and looked at Rachel. My heart was in my mouth, but I managed to state the following.

"I'm going to have this baby."

"Yes, I want this baby."

"Yes, I love and want Tim as the father."

We both bawled and hugged each other.

"Ok, Mary, now that we know what's happening, I have to talk to Greg."

Tim came and knocked on my door and smiled as I opened it for him.

We talked about the whole trip and everything that happened. I grabbed both of Tim's hands and told him how proud I was of him.

How He took care of me and got the food, we needed. Together we learned all about sex, our bodies, and the million orgasms we had. How we explored our bodies and how much I loved him.

When I said, "Tim, I love you." he was the happiest I had ever seen him. He hugged me so hard I had to warn him, "Hey, easy boy, you are crushing me."

We sat that way for an hour when a knock at the door startled us. Tim jumped up and opened the door.

Rachel and Greg came in and sat on the other bed. I could tell there had been a lot of emotional talking going on. They both had red faces and puffy Eyes. Tim was the only one here that did not comprehend the situation.

Greg said, "THANK YOU, MARY, for everything you did for our son. From the bottom of our hearts, I want to say THANK YOU."

There was silence for a few minutes, and Rachel looked at me and asked if I had talked to Tim yet.

Tim said, "Yes, we talked," with a big smile, only to see it disappear when I looked at Rachel and shook my head.

Tim looked at his Mom and Dad and then back at me, not comprehending what was happening.

Rachel was crying softly, and Greg was holding her hand.

I looked at Tim, and he was looking for the answer to a question that hadn't been spoken. His thoughts went to. Why was his Mom crying? What is going on? Panic was creeping into his face. I smiled at him with the biggest smile of my life.

"Tim, Come here, please," I said. When Tim was sitting beside me, I held both his hands and said, "I told your Mom everything that happened while we were trapped in the mountains," Tim tried to pull away and hide his face.

"It's ok, Tim, just look at me, look into my eyes." Tim did as he was asked. I told your Mom that we found a love for each other on that mountain and that our love grew and grew and that we still love each other now that we are here, safe again."

Tim smiled into my eyes, and my heart started to melt.

"When 2 people love each other like you, and I love each other, Tim, sometimes God gives you a present to share. Now is one of those times,"

Both Tim's parents were smiling at how I was trying to tell Tim we were having a baby.

"Tim, put your hand here on my stomach," I said as I moved his hand myself. "You and I will have a baby, and you're going to be the best father ever."

I smiled the biggest smile I could again and hugged him. Tim was not sure what he had heard. Were his parents mad? (no) Tim's Mom hugged Tim saying, "Congratulations, Tim. Your gonna be a dad."

Emotions were running around in Tim's head, but he didn't know what ones to latch onto or run from.

Greg got up and Shock Tim's hand, "Congratulations, son,"

Greg turned to Rachel. "Come on, let's let them talk."

When they were gone, I stood in front of Tim and let my clothes fall to the floor. He smiled.

"Tim, You can eat me now, and I will tell you everything that is going to happen."

As Tim munched away on my beautiful pussy, I told him we would get married on a beach in Mexico.

I told him that I would take care of everything. Then I described our lives together and what will happen in the future with a baby. I told him every dream I had of the future and how we would make them all come true.

I even talked thru two incredible orgasms that Tim was able to give me.

"Now, Tim, how about you fuck me right now and don't forget to pull my hair."

"Yes, Mary," Tim said with a smile.

Greg Scott