All Comments on 'Stuck: Together'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I just started reading this series today and I couldn’t put it down. It was so amazing to read! I loved every bit of it. I just wish there was more to read for Art and Nicola!!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Not Bad , But...

Why does every sentence in the dialog have to have "fuck" in it. I'm certainly of a dilfferent generation from these people, but I don't know anyone who speaks like this, either men or women. The grammar is terrible (learn how to use pronouns, dummy) and after the accident this was a long tedious trip through rehab and prosthetic use. I gave it a 3*, but that might have been generous.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Overcritical (Again)

Thanks for living up to your name again, dummy. I'll take the criticism of the swearing which is the only thing you can argue. As I said at the start it would be a while before any sexual elements came into the story because as it turns out, learning to walk again takes a long fucking time. As for the pronouns, as far as I'm aware I see no issue but if you're gonna criticise a free-to-read site then you've got bigger problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
'Thank you just doesn't seem to cut it.'

But consider:

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. Meister Eckhart von Hochheim (1260-1328)

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

All in all, I enjoyed the entire series, but I, too, think that all the using of the F*** & C*** words was a bit much, especially coming from a girl. Where I'm from, calling someone a c*** is about the worst insult there is. (I'm American, so maybe I don't understand Scottish/English slang.)

Had to really concentrate to keep all the characters straight, much less the jumping around with the time frames of all the sequences.

Note for future readers: Start reading with the "Death & Love" Series and read all the KingClancy stories in chronological order. It made more sense to me when I read all the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...