Stuck Under My Bed (F4A)

Info
I got stuck under my bed during a party and my vib is found.
408 words
4.05
13.4k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raven7890
Raven7890
212 Followers

The party was so loud and of control. Our bedrooms were off limits, even though my roommate had let a couple people in hers to "hang out". My room of course was perfectly untouched because the party go'ers knew I'd kill them if they went in there. They were my roommates friends and they all thought I was up tight, but at least I let them come over.

I was sitting on our couch in my skirt and crop top when I felt a hang dance across my upper thigh. It was one of the random guys and he looked at me with a playful smirk. As I was glancing at him a felt a light tapping on the underside of right breast. It was one of girls here, she was pretty but I wasn't in the mood for either of them. They were all getting too drunk and I figured it was time to call it a night a study. As I got up someone pinched my butt but as this point I didn't care to deal with those two, or any of the other horny party go'ers.

I got back to my room and went to get my laptop out from under my bed. I must have pushed it further under than I thought because I really had to wedge myself under. At this moment I realized I was stuck! I started to panic and knew no one could hear me scream for help. I continued to struggle and lost track of how long I'd been under there. I could hear my phone vibrating just out of reach and I started to cry out of frustration.

I heard a noise to my right where my door was. I shout out "hey I'm stuck! Can you help me and lift the bed frame?" All I hear back is silence then foot steps moving towards me. I feel a hand touch my back to see where I'm stuck but then the hand moves lower and I suddenly massaging my butt. I'm too shocked to speak as my skirt is flipped up and my panties are roughly removed. I hear something to my left and hear a sound I know all too well. My vibrator! They move my hips up so I'm in a modified doggy style and I feel my vibrator make contact...

Listen as I lose control and give into pleasure with just a few protests.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Raven7890
Raven7890
Raven7890
212 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AussieGeekAussieGeek11 months ago

Love it, and I loved listening to your "protests". If I may, I would like a longer audio with a little more protest and maybe some dirty talk when you "let loose".... But that's just my thoughts. I guess I'd love to hear more of your voice. :)

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

A fun little quickie!

Well done!

Share this

Similar Stories

Cassy's Trick Cassy has a plan to keep her nudist guest around for longer.in Fetish
Evolution of a Domme Part protocol fantasy, part discussion on Power dynamicsin Audio
I've Missed You Baby Pt. 01 How's the saying go? Look...but don't touch? ;)in Audio
I Know You're Listening I know you're listening...and that turns me on. in Audio
Story of My Life Yasmine's life being taken over by her brother and his wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories