Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around the room hands found their way to their own cock and pussies. Many a slave lost sight of me as their master's cock was buried in their throat or their eyes filled with the close-up of their mistress's pussy.

I stood chained to the spot, arms bound high up on my back so those behind could see my ass cheeks clenching as I approached my climax.

Tanya was good. She was experienced and she knew what had to happen and she was getting us there in rapid time.

Mistress too saw the signs of my impeding eruption and she moved to my side, on hand caressing my clenching ass while the other hand reached for my nipple. Tanya pulled back presenting her impressive chest as a target. Mistress twisted my nipple and I exploded. Four huge spurts with accompanying hip thrusts and grunts from me. But Mistress had an eye and they all landed on Tanya's tits. Thick ropes of cum flying through the air to cover those luscious mounds.

And then I was done. I was out of breath. I was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and oil and Tanya proudly showed her tits and my cum for all to see.

There was also some moans from around the room as various Masters and Mistresses came from the sight and showered their slaves with juice.

A few people did close in on Tanya to see just how much cum had landed on her. They weren't afraid to touch those tits either.

After a couple of minutes, Mistress nodded and a couple of slaves, one female and one male, moved in on her and began licking her clean. They were surprisingly quick. I guess it was not their first time. Wow, what a world I was now in!

When she was cleaned she took her spot beside Mistress, as people began coming forward to talk to Mistress and I would presume, make their offers. Some came close to me to see the goods up close and personal. More than one hand hefted my full, but not hard cock and others lifted my balls. Mostly to murmurs of approval.

My ass was also fondled and I passively took it all, still recuperating from my massive orgasm.

The party went on for a few more hours. The slaves served appetisers and drinks. A few slaves found themselves strung up and paddled or whipped for infractions real or imagined or just for entertainment.

One large and muscular male slave passively bent over while his petite Asian Mistress casually violated his ass with a strap-on dildo, while still asking for and receiving a drink from another slave attending her. His hands were attached behind his back with the cuffs on his wrists linked together and it was an obvious show of his core how he was able to bend over for so long with his knees bent to allow his Mistress penetration.

When she was done her other slave removed the strap on harness from her petite leather clad frame and the large boy finally rose up to his real height towering over his mistress. She casually attached a leash to the cage contraption that was restraining his hard cock and began to move around the room with the slave in tow.

At another corner of the room, a Mistress was showing off her gorgeous slave. Her hands were stretched above her head by a chain, she wore a small but effective blindfold that ensure that everyone could see the classically beautiful lines of her face and the stunning blond curly hair that flowed down over her shoulders. Aside from her cuffs on her wrists, the blind fold, and a small collar, the only other clothing were thigh high stiletto leather boots that actually accentuated her nakedness rather than covered anything up. Her breasts were huge and swung about naturally and her waist small flaring to a magnificent ass.

And she was on display. The slave of her Mistress, who was close beside to accept the compliments. Occasionally tweaking nipple or running her hand over the shaved pussy to keep her slave squirming.

Mistress who had been monitoring me even as she received her guests' compliments about the party and her newest acquisition, decided then, that I should be seen more than I should see.

Tanya responded quickly to her summons and shortly after that she was bucking the leather eye socket blindfold around my head.

For a couple of more hours I was limited to hearing what was going on around me and feeling the many hands and occasional mouth on my body.

Eventually the noise subsided and it was evident that the party was winding down. When I could hear very little talking, but lots of movement and scraping, I surmised the Masters and Mistresses had left and the slaves were quietly cleaning up.

Soon thereafter, Tanya disconnected the chain to my collar and attached her leash to my cock ring and led me off. Soon I was back in my room. I could smell the shower and my sheets.

Strangely she did not remove my blindfold. She backed me up to the bed and bid me to be seated by pulling down on my chain. She disconnected my hands from behind my back and gently pushed me down and arranged me laying the full length of the bed.

Still without talking to me, she never talked to me, she attached my collar to s short chain from the headboard. Then she did the same to each of my wrists. I was now fastened securely to the headboard at three points.

Tanya wasn't finished though. She took a minute to stroke my cock making it leap up to almost full wood again, before I felt my ankles pulled towards the corner of the bed and then each fastened to their own end post.

Only when I was secured top and bottom did she move to take off the leash from my cock ring. And again she stroked and fondled my cock to near full wood.

Then she did something new to me. Suddenly she had a strap across my upper thigh that tightened down and then another one across my hips. I was well and truly secured to the bed. I could not move if I tried. The only thing moving was my cock as it twitched and bobbed, for Tanya had seated herself beside the bed and was casually stroking and playing with it. And I was at full wood.

After some time I heard someone come through the door, and Tanya took her hand off my cock. When she spoke I recognized Mistress's voice immediately.

Is he ready?

Yes Mistress.

Very good. Come make me ready. I heard Tanya move from the bed and then the unmistakeable sounds of a pussy being licked and mouthed. This went on for a few minutes and it made me as hard as I could get.

That's very good Tanya. Now make him wet.

And suddenly her mouth was on my cock as she tried to get it all in and she spit and rubbed my cock to get it as wet as she could

Enough.

I felt Mistress get onto the bed. I felt her straddle me. I felt her hands on my chest as she balanced herself.

Well slave, she told me. I've negotiated your sale. You're off to the Ranch tomorrow to be trained as a slave stud. They will work you hard. They will train you hard. And you will be the slave that fucks everything they tell you to.

But tonight I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to feel this cock.

And then the glorious feeling of entering a pussy as she slowly slid onto my ramrod stiff cock and she came down on my cock. But I could move nothing. I was securely strapped down. She would have her way with me and I could do nothing but let it happen. And enjoy it. Blindfolded.

She let out a moan as she went as deep as she could. Then she began working up and down and making sure my big cock hit every spot she needed for a big orgasm. She had been primed and it wasn't long before I could hear her breaths getting shorter and sharper as she rode me like the donkey I was.

I so wanted to see this magnificent woman. This incredible mistress. This hot and sexy animal ride me, but all I could do was feel her on my cock and listen to her exertions.

I could feel my own cum building, but today wasn't about me, if the straps and blindfolds hadn't let me know. And mistress knew me very well by this point.

And then, the riding increased to an amazing speed and suddenly she was there. She let out a long moan and I could feel her pussy, that divine mistress pussy, clenching on my cock as she came and came and came.

I could feel her juices coating my cock and my crotch as she slowly came down from her high. She leaned forward then and I felt her tits, naked tits, on my chest and then she whispered in my ear.

Slave. Maybe that will get you through the long nights.

And then she dismounted.

My cock was full to bursting. I had been close, but had not gotten there. All part of Mistress's plan I'm sure.

Tanya moved to remove the straps, and the ankle restraints. Then she undid my hands and neck. I heard another jingle and it was clear there was still a chain from the headboard to my collar, it was just longer now. When I tried to remove my blindfold, she silently stopped me with her hands.

By tugging on my shoulder she got me sitting up on the side of the bed with my feet back on the floor.

I heard another jingle around my collar and felt Tanya sitting beside me.

Tanya took off the blindfold, and as my eyes adjusted I could see the amazing ass that was my Mistress's leaving the room as she said.

Enjoy yourself. Tomorrow it's the Ranch.

Then I looked towards Tanya sitting beside me. She looked up at me with both lust and some fear in her eyes. And I noticed the chain that connected our collars. Only two feet long. We would not get far away from each other and I was still chained to the headboard as well.

And I was incredibly horny after all that happened. Then it all came together for me. We could enjoy ourselves. Chained to the bed and chained to each other we could enjoy ourselves. We could fuck. Without interference. Without remonstrations. This woman who had done so many things both good and bad was ready to fuck and so was I.

She was little and I was strong, and it took but a second to have her flipped over onto her back with her legs over my shoulder and my head necessarily close to hers. I moved slowly and watched her eyes as I easily found her wet and ready pussy with my hard as iron cock.

We both moaned as I slid in deeper and deeper. It was heaven. As much as I, and especially my cock had been trained, I was still discovering the pure pleasure in fucking. And pleasurable it was.

I literally growled the first time I came. Banging hard into Tanya whose eyes rolled back into her head as she too came. It was a full bodied orgasm for both of us.

The small chain kept us close as we snuggled after the first bang. But it wasn't too long before I was ready to go again. As my hands wandered over her smooth and tight ass, through her slick and leaking pussy and over her amazing tits, it wasn't long until I was hard again.

Now, I was also getting some help from Tanya's skilled hands. I only realized some time later as I reflected on that night that even though Mistress was giving us free time, she was still conditioning me. The short chain kept us away from any oral sex, giving or receiving. But then I wasn't being trained for oral sex, I was being trained to fuck.

I was nibbling at her ear when the urge to fuck her again became too high to resist. She sensed it as well. And, quick as a flash she was on her knees and I was behind her. She had positioned us in a doggy style. Yay for me was all I could think. I jerked my hips around, trying to find the treasure I sought, and quickly Tanya reached between her legs and grabbed my pulsing cock and directed it home. I slid in effortlessly and right to the hilt, which caused another groan and gasp from Tanya.

It was awesome. I was fucking with little restriction. I was inside the warm and wonderful pussy of a beautiful and sexy woman. And best yet, she was moaning and groaning and squirming in obvious delight. She climbed towards her orgasm as fast as I did, although I was very inexperienced in detecting this in a woman.

When she started to cum and her pussy spasmed and grabbed my cock by its full length, it put me over the top and I sank deep into her and came like I had never come before. Well, maybe like I had cum not long before during our first coupling.

We both struggled to stay in position as we came down from the high of our cums, and eventually I slipped out of her pussy with a small groan from her and we lay together spooning, but not really talking. Her hair smelled good in my nose and she felt so soft and sexy in my arms.

We fell asleep that way. A deep uninterrupted, relaxing sleep in each other's arms. And there was no rude awakening in the morning to be dragged into the shower.

Mistress actually gently woke us by trailing a riding crop over us. When we had both gained our senses, she smiled and told us that we had 30 minutes to get up and get prepared. She unhooked me from the bedpost but left our connecting chain connected.

Thirty minutes seemed like forever, and my cock was at full morning wood, and Tanya could not help but feel it lodged between her butt cheeks. She partially rolled over and kissed me deeply. And as quick as that she was again on her back and I was poised above her.

This time it was not a fuck. It was the most intimate experience I had ever had and in hindsight would ever have. It was slow, it was all the way in and all the way out and it was looking at each other's eyes. All too soon, the urges built up and I was working my cock faster and faster while she squirmed and bucked underneath me. We both rushed to our cums and my first large spurt as I sank deep into her, caused her to gasp, grab tight and cum herself.

Mistress, who had been watching from the door, unbeknownst to us, brought us back to reality.

Ok you two. Get yourselves cleaned up and out at the table.

She was smiling though, and seemed in a good mood.

Showering was fun. Still closely connected we managed to get everything properly washed and shaved and then we dried and before long we were on our knees side-by-side at the table with our eyes down.

Mistress spoke the prophetic words.

Today you continue you journey. It's the path best suited for you. The ranch will refine your skills and focus your mind. I will miss you slave.

I'm not sure if she did. I'm pretty sure she soon focused on another slave, male or female, but I surely did remember everything she had done for and to me.

But then we arrived at the Ranch. And I was again focussed on my training, with little time to speculate about the past.

12