Stud Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
Don fucks his son's redhead girlfriend to teach him a lesson.
4.5k words
4.33
43.8k
54

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers

Matt noticed his girlfriend entering their room wearing a red bikini, after a swim in the pool with his dad.

"Babe, I thought you were planning to go in your birthday suit," Matt said to tease Lauren.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny," Lauren said with a mock laugh.

"So how was the swim?"

"Your dad really is a stud. No wonder he has two young hot girls as his girlfriend."

"I see, you are really impressed by my dad."

"I hope he liked me," said Lauren with tension on her face. In her head it was clear to her that Don loved her. She had the proof of his 9 inch dick saluting her but she just wanted to play along Matt.

"I'm sure he will," Matt said to cheer up his girlfriend.

"I really want to get the internship in his company. Can you recommend me to him?" Lauren asked.

"Babe he doesn't like anyone interfering with his business matters," said Matt. Lauren showed a fake disappointment to this.

"I have an idea," said Matt enthusiastically.

"What is it?" Lauren enquired.

"Just hear me out before commenting anything. So, my dad's weakness is girls. He just loves young, sexy, beautiful, hot girls and he will go to any extent to get his dick in their pussies. My plan is you will tease him to the extent that he will forget you are his son's girlfriend and start thinking from his dick. The point when he decides to fuck you, remind him you are my girlfriend. He will be down by guilt and try to make up to you. Just ask for the internship at that moment. Thank me later for this genius plan by giving me a blowjob later."

"Are you out of your mind? you are asking me to tease your dad," Lauren said with a fake expression of shock. Lauren actually loved his stupid plan because now she can openely tease Don and Matt won't get hurt. She was enjoying the moment of hunting two birds with one bullet.

"Babe I love you and I trust you. Nothing will change between us after this. I know my dad better than you. He loves me and he will never fuck my girlfriend. It's just taking him to the verge of commiting a mistake." Matt tried to explain Lauren.

"I do not think it's a good idea," said Lauren to play along.

"Trust me, it will work out," said Matt with concern.

"I will do this because you are suggesting, there is no other way," said Lauren. She could barely hide the foxy grin developing from within.

"I love you babe," said Matt and kissed her.

"I love you too," Lauren replied responding to the smooch. Matt had no idea that he fell in her trap. It's not that Lauren did not love Matt, she just wanted to experience the 9 inch cock of Don.

The lunch was quiet. The dad and son shared their past experiences with the girls. Abby and Sally were throwing their apron clad bodies all over Don. After the lunch was done Matt said, "He needs to go and meet his old buddies from schooldays," and winked at Lauren. That was his way of signaling he was working towards their plan.

"You promised me that you will take me for bikini shopping," said Lauren with an angry face.

"Babe just borrow something from Abby or Sally for now, we can shop tomorrow or the day after."

"We go to swim in our birthday suits," said Abby and Sally without any shame.

"Perfect, babe you have the solution. Dad do you mind?" Matt looked at Don. Matt was thinking he could persuade his dad by giving an opportunity to see Lauren nude but he did not know the bigger picture here.

"I don't mind that, I always like to have beautiful things to look at," Don pointed out to his son while winking at Lauren. Everybody in the house was trying to outplay each other.

"Sorry babe, I need to rush," Matt said and walked out of the house.

"I think it's not a big deal as you already saw me naked," said the redhead innocently looking at Don.

"I don't even recall the image of your nude body," said Don, trying to maintain a poker face. Abby and Sally laughed at Don's lie.

"I just looked at your phone's wallpaper and saw someone similar to Lauren," said Abby and snatched the phone from Don and showed the wallpaper to Lauren and Sally. Don had used the photo Lauren had clicked for confirming the accuracy of the circle on her boobs in the afternoon.

"Guilty," said Don and raised his hands. All the three girls laughed at that moment.

"Why is there a circle around your areolas?" Sally asked in surprise while looking at the wallpaper.

"We were playing a game. He had to trace the boundary of my areolas with blindfolds on his eyes," Lauren described the reason to the other girls.

"He definitely won," said Abby, taking a closer look at the pic.

"Yeah, he did," said Lauren with mock disappointment. Sally gave Don a pat on his butt.

"I think i will take a nap," said Sally while yawning.

"Even I will join you," said Abby and started walking upstairs to the bedroom. The girls dropped their respective aprons midway in the stairs.

"I think I will join the girls," said Don to Lauren and walked towards his bedroom.

"You should also get some sleep Lauren," Don added. They hugged each other and parted. Lauren removed the sundress and jumped onto her bed in her cotton panties. She was tired and after the heavy lunch, dozed off quickly.

She woke up around 7pm in the evening, she got out of the bed and went straight to the washroom and splashed water on her face. She ran her hands through her hairs which reached till her neck. Then her hands moved down to her breasts massaging them a bit. She was feeling horny and the proof to it was a small wet patch in the front of her white cotton panty. She went inside the bedroom and wore a blue deep neck t-shirt. The t-shirt reached her upper thighs in length and it was 2 sizes bigger for her. She walked out of the room towards the stairways, in between she peaked inside Don's room and saw the two girls sleeping naked. She was sure they had been fucked nicely. When she reached down, she saw Don drinking beer and watching some news on TV in the living area.

"Hey stud, wanna join me in the pool?" Lauren asked in a sultry voice.

Don looked towards the direction of the voice and saw Lauren and said, "sure if we will continue the games."

Lauren started walking towards the sliding glass door. She removed her t-shirt and threw it on the nearby couch. Don saw the sexy redheads nude and started walking behind her. He was wearing the same shorts from morning and his cock was already semi erect. As soon as Lauren reached the near pool she pulled down her panty and jumped into the pool. Don could see her firm ass for a few seconds. Don jumped into the pool and swam towards the naked redhead in the pool.

"I like your swimsuit," said Don to Lauren with a smile.

"Hahaha, thank you," said Lauren.

Don moved his hands over Lauren's firm ass. He wanted to squeeze it but controlled his wild emotions. Lauren brushed the back side of her hands on the tent on his shorts. They looked at each other's eyes, no doubt both of them were lusting towards each other's bodies.

"Last one to finish two laps has to suck my dick," said Lauren to tease Don further and she started her lap.

She was thinking that there was no way she could lose this challenge. She finished her first lap and Don was still standing at the starting position. She turned around and started for the 2nd lap and turned back to see Don was just looking at her swim. She completed the lap and started laughing at Don.

"I won and the old man could not even move a muscle," she teased Don.

"I agree, and now I'm ready to suck your dick as you challenged," Don said with a smile.

"I'm sorry but i do not have a dick because i'm a girl," she teased further.

"How do i believe that?" said Don with a straight face. That was the time she realized his plan. She climbed up on the edge and spread her legs in front of Don.

"See, there is no dick here," showed Lauren.

"I can see two nuts and a small dick there," said Don with a straight face.

She just laughed and said, "I never knew someone can be this cunning."

"You have a lot to learn baby," said Don while placing his lips on Lauren's pink pussy lips. He started flicking and playing with her lady lips using his tongue. He started sucking her lips, giving them gentle bites, she started moaning lightly. She started playing with his hair while moaning. He started pushing his tongue into her vagina.

"I think you just pushed in my dick," Lauren complained.

Both of them laughed. Don removed his mouth from her wet pussy. His cock was saluting her now, the tent in the shorts wanted to tear the cloth and come out in open. She did not want to be the first one to ask Don to insert his dick in her wet pussy.

Don patted her pussy lips, "you were right about not having a cock babe."

"What punishment should you get for making the mistake of oral fucking your son's girlfriend?" Lauren asked with a smile displaying her perfect teeths.

"How about I help you in the shower later," Don suggested and placed his hands on the naked redheads thighs.

"In my dictionary that's not a punishment," came a voice from behind. Don and Lauren saw a naked Abby entering the pool. She swam next to them.

Abby, the sexy latina was 28, curly hairs, nice facial features. Her boobs are not big as Lauren, however they were perkier. She had brown nipples on the center of her 34C titties. She maintained a clean shaven lady part. Her darker pussy lips matched her tanned skin.

"Why is he getting punished?" Abby enquired and gave her boyfriend a bite on the shoulder.

"He was eating my pussy," Luren blurted. She was looking at Abby's reaction. Don had started sucking Abby's tits by this time.

"See he is not even listening," she removed her tits from Don's mouth.

"Ok as a punishment, i can get fucked by both of you, is it a deal?" Don said with a grin.

"No," shouted the girls.

"You need to buy us something pretty, or else the pussy eating story will reach Matt's ears," Abby massaged on Don's shaft from the top of the shorts.

"I'm ok with Abby's proposal," Lauren also started massaging Don's cock over the shorts.

"You let me eat your lovely pussy, now your hands are on my dick, next thing will be you spreading legs in my bed and I pump your pussy," said Don while his hands had reached Lauren's boobs. He pinched the pink nipple once.

"You forgot that I'm Matt's girlfriend," Lauren playfully gave a tap with her knuckle on Don's head.

"Yeah, that is the point babe, Matt went out leaving his super hot gf alone with me. He knows my character very well, I'm wondering if he is pulling some trick on me. He even asked for some money 2 weeks back."

Lauren thought how sharp Don was. She knew with Don having such thought in his head, Matt's seducing and making Don guilty plan, won't workout. She like a poem recited their stupid plan. Abby and Don started laughing.

"Even if he would have fucked you, you would've not got the job without clearing his interview," Abby explained Lauren.

"I expect loyalty in my employees," Don said while moving his hands on the brunette's ass.

Lauren was ashamed of what she did. She started crying, "I had this dream of working with you and learning more, i wanted to see myself in your shoes someday." Abby tried to console her.

"Don the girl is aware of her mistakes," she pointed out while caressing his chest.

"It's not your mistake but you need to help me change Matt. He should learn how to play like a real man," Don wiped the tears from Lauren's eyes.

"I'm ready to do whatever it takes," smiled Lauren while wiping her tears.

"We will just continue his plan of you seducing me but instead of me feeling guilty, i will fuck you real good. He should realize his mistake and if you play along well, you will get an interview opportunity."

Lauren agreed without even thinking, "I will check, when Matt will be back."

"I like proactive people," he started kissing Abby. Lauren went near the pool table, picked her phone and called Matt.

"He said he will be back in 30 minutes," Lauren shared the information to the kissing couple in the pool.

"Lauren your only task from now is forget that you are my son's gf. You will not respond to any of his cries," instructed Don. She responded with an affirmative nod.

"Abby, go inside and make sure Sally is aware of the plan," Don patted on the brunette's butt twice.

Don climbed out of the pool and lifted the naked redhead in his right arm and walked towards the beach. Don's villa was on a private beach stretch. Lauren's firm rear was facing the sky. As soon as his foot touched the beach sand he dropped Lauren to her feets. It takes about 75 steps for Don to reach the beach from the pool in the backyard. The sun was about to set. Don sat on the sand and started looking towards the sunset. The nude redhead walked a few steps further, looking at the mesmerizing sky color and enjoying the view.

"OMG! Don the view is so beautiful," the redhead spread her arms in the Titanic movie pose.

"My view is equally enjoyable," Don picked a small sea shell from the sand and threw at Lauren's bum. As the shell made contact with her bum, she understood she was blocking his sunset view.

"Opps, sorry, forgot i was in front of you," she turned towards him by spinning on her left leg. Now from Don's view point the sun was exactly between her legs, just below her pussy.

"Don't you move a muscle girl," Don took out his phone and snapped wonderful sunset pictures.

"Ok, the freeze is over!" Don clapped.

"Let me see what was so interesting," she went near Don and sat next to him.

She saw the picture and it was amazing. Her whole body was visible on the pick, it was visible she was nude, the beat part was there was the red fiery sun between her legs.

"It's like the sun is coming out of my vagina," she laughed.

"This definitely is my new wallpaper," Don said while making the changes to his mobile screen wallpaper.

They played in the water for some time. Don had hands either on her boobs or on her ass. She enjoyed it. They started walking towards the house, they realized it was 9pm now.

"There's sand sticking on your body, mine too," Don patted on the naked redhead's ass.

"Let's take a shower together," Lauren suggested.

They entered the pool area while holding hands together. They saw Matt sitting in the pool chair. Matt waved at them, Don and Lauren waved back. Matt realized his gf was buck naked and his dad was sporting a mammoth tent in his shorts. Don pulled her towards the shower area. Matt could see only above their necks. The lights around the pool and the shower area were on but the semi transparent glass wall gave only partial visibility. He saw the water start falling from the big shower head. The next thing he saw was Lauren's hand around Don's neck. His Dad started kissing her as there was no tomorrow. He thought she was working as per his plan but he was unable to understand the reason, she executing it in front of him. He could slightly make out that even their bodies have no air gap between them through the glass wall. He felt the makeout session was taking too long to end. He could listen to Lauren's laughs in between. He saw his head moving to his girlfriend's boobs. Through the glass wall it looked he was sucking on her tits, now only Lauren's head was above the semi transparent wall. She looked towards Matt, saw him giving some surprised looks. Now Don's head emerged back and she bent down.

"He is clueless," Lauren whispered and smiled at Don.

"Hahahaha, I think we are on the right path, pull my shorts down," Lauren performed the task as instructed. Now his 9 inch erect cock was pointing towards her.

Matt could see a thick rod pointing towards Lauren through the glass wall. He was absolutely sure, it was Don's monster cock.

"Give my dick a kiss baby," Lauren moved her closed mouth towards the erect shaft of Don, touched the tips with her lips and came back to position, she repeated it for about five times.

"Open your mouth while coming in next time," instructed Don.

Matt saw her moving forward but she went a little closer to Don's body. He saw her hands wrapping around the shaft. He could not take it anymore and started walking towards the shower area. He reached the entrance of the shower area from the side. Lauren's back was towards him, Don's eyes were closed, and she was sucking on his big dick.

"Bitch you are blowing my dad's cock," shouted Matt. The sudden voice made her turn her head, Don placed his hand on top of the redhead and pushed it back to his cock. She could not see Matt as Don turned her head from halfway.

"She is trying to seduce me son."

"Dad she is my girlfriend."

"I do not feel guilty yet, the plan was when I felt guilty, I stopped," Don looked at the redheads movement while blowing his cock.

Matt understood his dad had outsmarted him. "Sorry, dad it was a mistake," said Matt with his head turning down.

"Then you should get punished," Don pulled the redhead up holding her shoulder and started kissing her. They started the makeout session again. Her hands were wrapped around the thick shaft. Matt felt being ignored completely.

"Dad!" Matt could not complete the sentence. Tears started rolling out of his eyes. Lauren tried to look at her sobbing boyfriend and parted her lips from Don's lips. She felt a smack on her right butt, she understood and started kissing him again.

"I'm ready for any punishment you both give me," cried Matt.

"There won't be any punishment son, this will continue as per your plan until i feel guilty," Don cupped the redhead's milky white boob and squeezed it.

"Do you mind sleeping in my room today?" Don squeezed her boob once more.

"Sure, no problem," smiled Lauren.

"I'm starving, let's go in and eat guys," Don lifted the naked red head again. He reached the entrance of shower place.

"Excuse us Matt," Lauren smiled.

Matt gave them space to pass. He saw his dad and daughter entering the house through the sliding glass door. He went near the pool chair and started smoking a cigarette. He was feeling ashamed of his stupid plan. He entered the house after 20 mins through the sliding door.

"Come join us Matt," Sally shouted from the dining table.

He saw his dad's girlfriends sitting on either side of him and Lauren was on his lap. All of them were naked and it looked like they were almost done. He quietly went and sat on the far end.

"I'm done," Don announced, all the three girls also got up from their chairs.

"Even me," said the three girls in union.

"You need some dessert," Abby asked while picking the empty plates.

"I would like some perky boobs and hot pussy as a dessert served in my bed," said Don with a sly grin and started walking.

"We have 3 pairs of titties and 3 pussies to serve," winked Lauren and went on to high-five Abby and Sally. Matt did not utter a word after listening to all this.

"Lauren, are you planning to sleep in my dad's bedroom?" Matt spoke up, gathering some courage.

"Yes, babe he has invited me for some fun games," Lauren caught Don on his shoulder. Matt had not made eye contact with his dad throughout the dinner.

Don spun and looked at naked redhead, "you need to tease me more, i do not feel a bit of guilt baby."

"I will change into my nightgown and join you Don in your bedroom," Lauren traced her fingers over his erect cock's upper skin.

"Just walkin straight to my bedroom, you won't be wearing the nightgown for 30 seconds," Don boasted.

"Makes sense to me," added Sally.

"He does not allow any piece of female clothing fabric on his bed," said Abby with a punch on Don's well defined triceps.

"Good night, Matt," Lauren held Don:s hand and started walking.

"Good night Lauren, and sorry again dad," Matt replied. He went inside his bedroom regretting his mistake badly.

Don and the girls climbed on his bed. There was room for all four of them.

99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers
12