Stud Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did we over do it?" Sally raised a voice in concern.

"Matt really looked disappointed," added Lauren.

"The punishment should make him strong and realize his mistake, he knows that Don loves him," pointed out Abby.

"What do you think, Don?" Sally traced his graying hairs on his muscular chest.

"I was really thinking about the dessert, which you guys promised, downstairs."

All of them laughed at the witty comment.

"I have a challenge, whoever makes me come tonight, I will take that girl shopping tomorrow and there will be no bill limit."

All the three naked ladies had a glow in their eyes.

"What is the rule?" questioned Lauren.

"30 sec each starting from you, and rotate, until i cum in someones pussy," Don set a repeat timer loop on his cell phone, which will beep in every 30 sec and pressed start.

Lauren held his shaft immediately and started beating it. "Do you like it daddy?"

"Very much babe," replied Don. She went on with her mouth on his dick. She could only take about 4 inches. All heard a beep.

Abby was next, Lauren gave her way. She just stood up, had her legs on both sides of Don. Her pussy was straight above Don's erect penis. She slowly lowered into his shaft. Other girls saw Don's dick violating her vagina. Her pussy was being spread apart by the thick shaft. She started riding on the top portion of the shaft. Everyone heard a beep from the cell phone. Abby climbed out with a popping sound of the big dick disengaging from her pussy.

Sally just continued, what her sister was doing. She started riding don's dick. He felt the pussies were exactly the same as he felt the same pressure on his penis. The baby makers were getting ready to fire in his balls. The phone beeped again.

Lauren followed the girls and climbed on top of Don. Her pussy lips touched Don's cock head. The lips slightly parted and Don could feel the warmth and wetness through the cock head. She lowered herself with tears rolling down her eyes. She never had felt this big dick between her legs. Don also could feel the extra tightness, which he did not observe with Abby's and Sally's pussy. She started upward and downward motion, Don was supporting her ass using his palm. She felt being guided on the thick rod. The phone beeped again. Abby did not interfere for her turn, she knew what Don prefers. Don pumped Lauren's tight pussy for about 1 min and then asked Abby to replace her. The pussy pounding chain continued for about 20 minutes, with each girl pumping harder than the previous one.

Lauren climbed on when her turn came. All four of them were drenched in sweat. Matt was hearing each girl cry, when she was riding Don's dick. He could take no more, when he heard Lauren moaning. He climbed out of his bed and went straight to his dad's bedroom and knocked.

Don was pumping Lauren's pussy and he stopped after hearing the knock, "come in."

Matt entered the room and saw his father's dick inside his girlfriend's pussy. She was sitting on top of him with her hands holding his chest for support.

"Matt, do you have anything urgent? I'm really in the middle of something important," Don said, keeping a straight face. Laurrn knew he was just playing around and gave a squeeze to Don's dick using her pussy. They made eye contact after that, she gave him a wink, which Matt could not see from his position.

"I wanted to say, i'm really sorry and how can i make it up to you?" Matt asked his dad.

"Can we talk about it tomorrow son?" Matt started cupping Lauren's bosoms and started squeezing them. Don gave him a smile. Matt smiled back, it was the first time his dad gave him a smile, since evening.

"Sure dad, good night dad, good night girls," Matt commented and started walking out.

"Hey Matt, please get me some water from the fridge? The bottle here is empty," asked Don while resuming his action of violating the redhead's tight pussy.

"Sure dad," Matt closed the door gently behind him.

"Don, I can't take any more, I'm about to come," Lauren pumped harder on his shaft.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! i'm cumming," the redhead leaked her juices onto his shaft. Don pumped her harder, she felt a chillness all over her body. Matt had come back with the water by this time. She just fell on his chest and was trying to inhale as much air as she can.

"Your pussy is so tight baby," Matt said while pumping her. He could pump three more times, before his semen stream erupted inside the young ladies pussy.

"That was awesome," he kissed the redhead on the lips. She was breathing heavily. Matt had never fucked Lauren like this, not even close. He did not comment anything and placed the water next to the bed and walked back.

"You really have hit a jackpot son, said Don with his cock still in Lauren's cum filled pussy.

"I know dad," Matt replied and went to his room.

Don looked towards Sally , pinched her nipples, "go to his room and give him company."

Sally stood up and went out of the bedroom to Matt's bedroom. She knocked on Matt's and peeped in.

"Your dad sent me to keep you warm, can I join you?" the naked girl asked while curling her hair on her fingers.

Before Matt could react, the naked girl hopped into his bed.

12