Stud Dad Ch. 03

Story Info
Monday Morning, CTO Hannah visits.
2.5k words
4.12
16.5k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers

Don looked at the clock and it was 1am. Lauren the hot red head was to his left and Abby was to his right. Both their heads were on Don's broad chest. Both the naked girls had a satisfied look on their faces. Don's hands were caressing their naked butts. Abby had her hand wrapped around his semi hard dick and said, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about Matt," Don pinched her butt cheek.

"Ouch, do you want me to join him?" Abby asked while stroking his cock.

"I think you both should go join him," Don instructed the girls.

"Got bored of our pussies," Lauren teased.

"You will be joining my company as an intern, starting tomorrow. We will have plenty of time to take care of your sweet cunny." Don moved his hand between her thighs.

Lauren locked her lips with Don and started french kissing him passionately. "Thank you very much, i will be the best intern," she said after breaking the kiss.

"Hannah will be coming to pick me in the morning, she is our CTO, I will tag you along with her," Don informed Lauren.

"You are the best boyfriend's dad, I have ever had in my life," said Lauren and rubbed her big breast all along Don's broad chest.

Don ran his fingers along the red heads curve and said, "You will have to work hard, your pussy landed you the job, to sustain you need to work real hard."

"I will definitely," said Lauren while resting her head on his chest.

"Someone is back," Abby pointed towards Don's 10 inch erect dick.

"I think we can take care of him later," said Don while removing Abby's hands from his thick shaft. Both the girls showed mock anger.

"I will drop you both to Matt's room," instructed Don.

"OK daddy," shouted both girls. Don got out of bed, his dick was rock hard again. He ignored it and spanked Lauren on her butt.

"ou wwww," screamed the red head.

"Get up, you too Abby," instructed Don. Both the nude girls got out of the bed and stood next to the old man. Don picked both girls, one on each shoulder and started walking towards Matt's room. The girls had their naked bums facing the ceiling. Don reached Matt's door and knocked. They could hear Sally moaning in pleasure from inside.

Don pushed the door and it was open. Matt was pumping Sally in missionary style. He was so involved that he did not hear the knock.

"Hey champ," said Don while slowly dropping the two naked girls on his shoulders to the ground.

Matt turned towards the voice and saw his dad with Lauren and Abby. All three of them naked.

"Oh haa hi hey," he stammered. He froze for a second.

"I just wanted to drop these girls to you, they can give you nice company," said Don while pushing the naked girls towards the bed.

"I'm sorry dad," said Matt with his head down.

"No need to be my boy and I will invest in your startup," Don turned back towards the door.

"Hey dad, I love you," shouted Matt.

"I love you too son."

"How do I repay you," Matt asked.

"Just fuck the brains out of these three hotties," Don said in style.

"I will dad, thank you dad but I have a request," said Matt while holding Sally's hips. He was not thrusting her. Abby had climbed on to bed.

"What's it son?"

"Please let Lauren sleep in your bed tonight, I have never seen you alone in bed. I know you felt guilty and are sharing the girls with me but I have disappointed you too."

"Are you sure son?"

"100% dad."

Don moved towards the bed and picked up Lauren in his arms and gave his son a high-five.

"Fuck them nicely for me," Lauren instructed Matt from Don's arms.

"I will babe and you take care of my dad," said Matt with a smile.

"I'm glad, everyone is happy," said Abby while caressing Matt's hair.

"Good night guys," said Lauren.

"Night Abby and Sally, take good care of my boy," said Don and started walking towards the door with the naked redhead in his arms.

"Thank you dad for everything."

"Thank you for bringing this hottie here," said Don while lifting Lauren up and showing his son. Everyone laughed.

"Dad, she needs an internship at Snow firm, that was the reason she played along with my plan," revealed Matt.

"She already cleared the interview," winked Don at Lauren.

"I start working from tomorrow," said Lauren enthusiastically.

"Great news babe!"

"Oh i forgot about the full body medical fitness checkup," Don said with a fake disappointment.

"We can do the fitness check right now," said Lauren with a wide smile.

"That's a great idea, good night son, have an urgent appointment, I need to complete the poor girls check up."

"Hahaha, sure, good night dad."

Don walked into the room with the naked redhead beauty in his arms. He tossed her to the bed. He looked at the busty naked girl younger than his son with lust.

"Let's start with your breast Miss Lauren, I will check for any growth," instructed Don. Lauren quickly got aligned to the roleplay idea.

"Yes Mr. Don, do we do it in your bed?"

"Yup, we do not have time as your onboarding starts tomorrow. No it's actually today."

"We should not waste any more time sir!"

Don jumped onto the bed and started fondling the redhead's 36D boobs. He pressed each boob thoroughly. Then he sucked on each of the tit til his jaws started paining. Lauren cooperated.

"I'm glad these titties are all healthy, no foreign growth."

"Thank god!" Lauren gave a fake relieved look.

"Now let's check your body temperature," said Don.

"Do you have a thermometer Mr. Don?"

"It's a new device, implanted on my penis," Don pointed towards his erect dick. Lauren could not control her laugh.

"Where do we put it in to measure the temperature?" Lauren struggled to keep a straight face.

"Since this is a penis mount device, the ideal fit would be your vagina."

"I think you are right."

"I will lie back and you climb on top of me Miss Lauren."

Lauren climbed on top of Don and positioned her wet bare pussy on top of the 10 inch erect monster. She lowered herself slowly. Her young pussy started engulfing the big dick inch by inch.

"This is the biggest dick I have ever had in my life," said Lauren. She had forgotten about the roleplay.

"The temperature is fine baby but I think we should keep it in to get a better reading," said Don. He was holding the redhead's sexy hips.

"Matt is a nice guy but he lost in the dick department," said Lauren.

Don laughed and said, "don't tell this to him."

"Oh oh oh course!"

She started sliding up and down his shaft. Don started thrusting back. Both of them were in rhythmic thrusting. The pumping continued for about 6 minutes and Lauren started coming, she fell onto Don's chest. Her boobs were pressing against the old man's muscular chest. Don's dick was still in redhead's pussy.

"That was great Mr. Don"

"Glad i could help. I cannot delay a medical checkup," said Don with a satisfied grin.

They could hear Abby's moaning in pleasure from the next room. Both of them exchanged a sweet smile.

Lauren's phone started ringing. Don picked the phone from the bed stand and gave it to the naked girl on top of him. His penis was still inside Lauren's pussy. Lauren looked on the ringing cell phone screen, it displayed an incoming video call from Mia.

"It's my best friend," Lauren showed the screen to Don.

"Go ahead pick it, I will duck under the blanket," said Don.

"I will talk to her tomorrow, right now I need to finish you off," Lauren moved towards Don's erect dick.

She started blowing his dick and in sometime the semen volcano erupted in the young girl's mouth. They both dozed off to sleep in no time. Abby, Sally and Matt had a wonderful threesome in the room next door.

Matt heard the doorbell. He had his eyes closed, he slept around 3am and was in no mood to get up. He heard the bell again. He checked the time it was 8 o'clock in the morning. Abby and Sally had their naked bodies on either side.

He reluctantly got out of the bed, he pulled up a short and started walking downstairs to the main door.

When he opened the door he saw a stunning lady in white shirt and office skirt. She was 6 feet tall with an athletic figure. Curly brown hair, shades on eyes and red lipstick. She had a tanned face, her breasts were small but perky. Matt could make that out through her body hugging shirt.

"Hi I'm Hannah, I work with Don," said the stunning girl, bringing her hands forward for a shake.

Matt could not speak, just brought his hand forward like a robot.

"He will be upstairs, let me go wake him up," said Hannah with a smile and started walking past Matt.

Matt just stood there with no reaction. Hannah had the most beautiful long face he had ever seen. Matt realized that his girlfriend was with Don last night.

"Don might have some company," shouted Matt.

"I will be surprised if he dont have company," replied the tall girl from the stairs. She was climbing towards Don's bedroom.

Hannah entered Don's room and saw Don and a redhead naked in bed. The naked redheads' legs were on Dons thighs. She looked thoroughly fucked.

"Good Morning Don," shouted Hannah.

Don and the redhead opened their eyes in shock. Lauren saw a beautiful lady standing in front of their bed and tried to hide her breasts with one hand.

"Why are you here so early?" Don asked.

"Because I don't want you to miss the 9AM meeting with Stark Group," said Hannah.

"Was it today?"

"Oh yes."

"Can you cover up for me? I'm tired," said Don while yawning.

"No, I will not. You missed the last meeting as well," reminded the tall girl.

"An old man can't get a complete sleep here in this brutal world," said Don in an annoyed tone.

"If you get up in 10 mins, you will find me naked in your shower," said Hannah with a wink.

Lauren was silent all this time. Don introduced both the girls from bed.

"Lauren is our new intern and she will be tagged along with you from now on," instructed Don.

"Tagged along me all day, that means Lauren you need to be in shower with me in 10 minutes, we can get to know each other there," said Hannah.

"You know i can't let hot girls shower alone," said Don. Hannah had started unbuttoning her shirt. Next she unhooked her skirt and pulled it down. Blood started flowing to Don's already erect dick in gallons. The tall sexy girl turned towards the bathroom and unhooked her bra, she tossed it backwards. She entered the bathroom. Don instructed Lauren to follow her. The naked red head quickly hopped out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. Don saw the naked butt disappearing into the bathroom. He moved his hand over the bed stand and found the pack of cigarettes. He lit one and started walking towards the bathroom nude with his erect dick. He saw Hannah and Lauren under shower head completely wet.

"I will sit here and watch until I finish this cigarette," said Don while sitting on the commode.

Don could see two blurry naked bodies inside the slide door. Suddenly he saw the slide door open and a water jet from a gun was sprayed onto him. The cigarette flame was put off by the water jet. Don now saw the two naked girls appearing and started pulling him inside the sliding door. He gave up and was inside with the girls.

"Smoking is injurious to health," Hannah said with a stern look.

"Showering with two naked girls is not," Lauren spoke.

"Did you two meet each other?"

Don pulled the naked girls towards him. Hannah's 32 C were pressing against the right side chest and Lauren's 36D to the left. Hannah's boobies had a nice tan. It was clear that she tanned naked as there was no shade change on her breast. Don could not resist moving his hands over the girls firm asses and grabbing a handful of female flesh. He had his monster saluting the naked beauties. The girls started kissing his neck.

Hannah between her kisses said, "Lauren said that she is your son's girlfriend?"

"Yes, I know that," Don squeezed the tall girl's butt cheeks harder and started sucking her tits.

"Then why was she naked on your bed?" Hannah asked jokingly.

"She was naked because she had a complete body fitness check and the check was conducted on my bed," he said with a grin.

"He measured my body temperature with this device," said Lauren while stroking Don's penis. Both the girls had a LOL moment.

"He had used the device on me too," added Hannah.

"How did you hire this hottie?" questioned Lauren.

"Me and Hannah's dad Harry had started Snow industries in 1994. He was our CTO before she took over the position. Harry always had the plan of work till forty and retired. When i last spoke he was in Indonesia with his girlfriend. Long story short Hannah after her MBA was perfect fit for the role, it was a smooth transition from dad to daughter."

Lauren was blowing his cock while listening to the story. Hannah was rubbing her body against his muscular torso. Don's left hand was on Lauren's wet locks and the right one was on Hannah's hips. He was french kissing the young CTO. The water running over them was making it difficult to kiss without taking breaks to breathe in some air.

"That's enough baby, time for the main event," Don removed his hard dick out of Lauren's mouth and lifted one leg of the tall girl and placed it on his shoulder. He took his monster in his left hand and pointed towards the hairless pussy of the tall girl. With one hard push he inserted half of the thick shaft into the young girl's pussy. She was accustomed to the thick shaft invasion in her body. Lauren started sucking on the big hanging ball. Don started his pumping motion slowly, Hannah had one hand on the wall for support. After pumping in and out of the tight pussy for about 5 minutes, he further pushed the shaft inside. This time the dick disappeared about 80% inside the girl's vagina. She was screaming in pleasure.

"That feels soooo good Uncle Don," said Hannah in ecstasy.

"Your pussy reminds me of my wife's pussy baby," said Don while thrusting in and out of the tall naked girl.

After a few minutes he exploded inside Hannah. Lauren helped Hannah to stand on her feet. The girls helped Don to wash himself and dry. The three of them came down dressed in their business suits.

To be continued...

99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers