STUDED #3 PEE WEE'S NEXT ADVENTURE

Story Info
How we learned to say 'penis in Korean.
2.9k words
4.43
751
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

STUDED #3 - PEE WEE'S FURTHER ADVENTURE

or HOW WE LEARNED TO SAY, 'GOCHU'

Nb-This series is called STUDED because Pee Wee drives a 1952 clunker Studebaker, gifted by his cheapskate father.

A brief recap: (Stewed #1)

The guy's adventure started when Fletch and Pee Wee had sex with Fletch's old girlfriend and her mother interrupted their tomfoolery. The result-- Pee Wee got to bang the Mom.

(Stewed #2)

The guys decided to travel north to pick off some horny married wives at a big hotel. Larry, a more sophisticated companion, joined the guys on this adventure. After arriving at the G hotel, Fletch got blown by two Bulgarian guys in the steam room, Larry got blown by a gal 'on the rag' and Pee Wee fucked a very horny housewife. Fletch got his finger stuck in the honey pie of a willing babe, just as they were leaving. All said, their ambitions were successful.

And so we arrive at the next chapter--STUDED #3.

The three of us were cruising in the 1957 Pontiac Chieftain and feeling good. We stopped at a small roadside log cabin cafe, a style that was not uncommon. There were smaller log cabin guest houses along the road beside the cafe.

We were finishing our burgers and homemade apple pie when a middle-aged guy with a cane approached our table.

"Hi guys, having a good time in the mountains."

Fletch looked up at the man and said, "Sure, we've been fucking every empty cunt in the town."

"Sush, Fletch, don't talk so loud," said Larry.

"No, that's okay," said the guy, taping his shiny black cane on the table leg,

"I'm looking for guys just like you."

Larry quickly said, "You a homo, mister?"

"Oh no, not at all, I'm just a married guy, a disabled veteran, who likes to see his wife getting fucked. I was injured in the Korean War and my dick is useless. I like to give KiKi, my Korean wife, a good time when I run into some nice guys like you."

I looked at him skeptically, "Are you for real, Pops?"

"Yeah, I'm on the level. I met my wife when she worked at a bordello in Seoul, Korea. I fell in love with her and married her while I was in the service, that was before my dick got fucked up in a motor accident. She was used to taking on 8 or 10 service men's cocks every night back then, but if you guys are interested, all three of you could have sex with her."

"How much do you want?" said Larry, ever on the alert for a huckster.

"Oh no, this is free pussy. Just be nice and fuck her while I sit nearby holding her hand or stroking her head."

"Ok," said Fletch, "You say she's Korean, a little girl?"

"Yes, she's only five foot tall."

"But can she take a big cock?" said Larry, "My buddy here," pointing at Fletcher, "is supersized, at least nine inches and wide as a mountain."

"No problemo," said the guy, "Just bring it on."

"Where are you and this kinky wife camped?"

"We are in cabin 6, right on the road, and it's KiKi, not

kinky." He gestured towards a log cabin next to the side of the cafe."

"Just finish up your eats, and we'll be waiting for you's."

The man hobbled off in the direction of his cabin.

"This guy seems like a straight arrow," said Fletch.

"Yes," I added, "But he lacks a straight dick."

"You guys interested in getting fucked?" said Larry.

We all nodded in unison.

"I never fucked a Korean, they any good? I asked.

"Oh yeah," said Larry, who'd been around more than me,

"Asian cunt is tight and tastes like Chinese food."

"For real?"

"Well, it's usually tight. You'll have to taste it to see if I'm right. All that soy sauce they eat goes right to their cunts."

We finished up our breakfast, paid the tab and Fletch burped a few times. We walked to the side of the cafe, where there were a bunch of 'Lincoln' log cabins. We found quickly found cabin #6. I was in the lead, so I knocked on the bark-covered door.

A very pretty Asian woman opened the door and invited me in. She must have been twenty-eight or thirty. It was hard to tell her age. She was wearing a see-through red nightgown that revealed decent-sized tits. Lot' of Asians are flat- chested. I figured the GIs must have happily played with those tits quite a lot. Her taut nipples were popping though the nylon.

My two friends followed behind me. The guy who invited us was sitting inside in an armchair, his cane lying across his legs.

"Hy, guys. Glad you could come. Call me Jack, Sargent Jack. Who's going to go first?"

Fletch put up his hand.

"Mister Jack, ah Sarge, can she suck my cock first, so we know this ain't a setup."

"Sure," Jack rattled off some words that must have been in Korean.

KiKi sat on the bed and motioned Fletch to come closer. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. Fletch's big veiny cock popped out like a jack-in-the-box, through the pee hole in his white briefs.

KiKi grabbed his dick, like it was a Koi sunning in the stream and fed it right into her mouth. I didn't think it would fit, but she opened wide like she was stuffing in a 12-inch wedge from the wedge shop.

She sucked for a few minutes, in and out, and then Fletch put up his hands.

"What's the matter," said KiKi's hubby Jack.

"I gotta slow down, rest, and then when the other guys are finished I'll take sloppy thirds. She's clean ain't she?"

"Take a taste, Sonny, her snatch is as clean as imported Swiss cheese."

Fletch said, "Excuse me and lifted her red nightgown up above her cunt and stuck his finger deep in her privates like he was stirring a pancake mix. Then he sniffed his finger before he inserted his wet finger into his mouth."

"Yeah, she is clean as a whistle, no mackerel swimming in her creek."

Fletch stepped back, still sucking the pussy juice off his digit.

"Next batter up," said Jack, laughing and enjoying the show.

"You go next," I said to Larry, who had taken off his jeans and underwear. His excitement was evident in the size of his dick. Although not as big as Fletch, he was hung a strong 6 or 7 inches with two small tightly wrapped testicles.

Jack pointed at a big jar of yellow vaseline on the night table and told us to use it to lube up for his wife, "in case it turned out to be a tight fit."

As he was explaining, Larry put his smooth red pecker into the large jar of Vaseline and rubbed the cream right up to his balls. When he pulled his cock out of the jar, the vaseline stuck to his dick and made his cock look a little longer than it was.

"Could you lay back Missy, so I can get on top," said Larry.

"Jack barked an order and KiKi's nightgown was flung over her head onto the bedpost. KiKi laid back, her nice boobs flattening, and extended her arms to welcome Larry, who took a step closer. KiKi grabbed his cock, squeezed it a bit, nodded to Jack, and then pulled my buddy down on top of her.

It took Larry a few grunts to get his dick well seated inside her nearly hairless love sluice, but once his dick was inside, Larry was off to the races.

"Oh my God, her cunt is so tight."

As the sun rose to its noonday high, the cabin became warm and Larry's exuberance resulted in his face turning red, and he began sweating profusely.

KiKi smiled like a Cheshire cat.

"I don't know how she does it," said Jack, "but she's got muscle control over her snatch. She can tighten it like a vise on a small dick or expand it to accommodate a behemoth."

"We'll see how that works out," said Fletcher. We were curious to see his giant dick at work.

Finally, Larry's session came to an end. He yelled out, "There she blows as he shot his load. When he pulled out his shovel-headed dick out of KiKi's cunt, he raked a load of jizz onto the bed.

"No worries," said Jack, who threw KiKi a towel to cover over the cum drenched blanket, adding, "You young guys sure can produce gobs of the stuff."

"Oh God," shouted Larry, "I fucked her so hard I've got stomach cramps," and he laid flat down on the floor trying to rid himself of the pain.

"Just lay quiet," said Jack, "it'll pass. You were fucking too hard, take it slower next time."

"This never happened before."

"With KiKi it happens all the time, it's as if men want to fuck her to death."

"If anyone is going to die here, it's me," said Larry rolling around trying to kill the stomach cramp.

Larry had an anguished look on his face. His sweaty forehead and wet eyebrows made him look like Foo Man Chu.

"You got any Orientals in your DNA," said Fletch."

"Arrgyp" responded Larry, "Go fuck yourself, you fat son of a bitch."

After seeing Larry's state I was hesitant to get intimate with KiKi, but she approached me smiling. She reached out and unzipped my fly. As if by Asian magic, my boner was sitting in her hand.

"Very pretty dickybird," she said. Her eyes lit up like there was a fire inside.

Compromised instantly, I unbuttoned my jeans, and with all the heavy change in my pocket, my pocket knife, and a tube of suntan lotion in the back pocket, my pants fell to the floor. I slipped out of my sneakers and socks. Kiki had already unbuttoned my shirt.

Seeing I was already erect, KiKi pulled me down on top of her and inserted my erection into her honey pot. Maybe it was my hesitance but when she reared back, my dick popped out covered in Larry's spunk.

"Too much jizz to fuck through?" said her husband.

Kiki deftly using a damp napkin, wiped my cock clean and then rolled over.

I looked perplexed.

"What now?" I said.

"She's offering you her clean butt, dummy," said her hubby.

There in front of me, I could see her slender boyish rear, just padded enough to look inviting. I was not used to such a delicacy, and I was unsure what to do. Fletch, having regained his normal pushy attitude, shoved me forward.

"Fuck her in the ass," he shouted.

I took a step forward, she had placed herself on all fours, and like a bitch in heat she was wiggling her candy ass in my face. I could not resist this treat. I grasped her by the side of her buttocks. She was very thin, and there wasn't a lot of fat. I could feel her pelvic bones, but her asshole was a red target. I wasn't sure, but I think she'd applied lipstick to her ass lips.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," I said and pushed forward.

The unexpected tightness of her asshole was thrilling, I sailed into her like Columbus on his maiden voyage and there I was, fucking KiKi's butt, a delightful muffin to have conquered. Her hands had reached back and were busy squeezing my ball sack enough to push me beyond my ability to control my passion.

I had hardly begun to feel at ease inside the Korean's butt. I was happy holding her titties in both my hands when the world rejoiced. I could not hold back. I came like a tiger pouncing on a lamb. Where all the cum juice was coming from, I had no idea? My dick didn't stop ejaculating until ten or eleven spasms.

Fletch broke the silence, "Ok bud, you've baby fucked her, now stand back and watch how a man fucks a woman. Now she's going to feel my big dick in her quim," said Fletch boastfully. Who knows if she even felt yours, Pee Wee?"

Fletch stood behind me. He was excited by my rear entry, and busy sawing at his large staff as if it was a log, and he was a lumberjack.

As I took a step back he pushed me off to the side into the bent cane chair and flipped Kiki onto her back into the missionary receiver's position. KiKi seemed surprised and pleased when she once more saw the size of his cock. A sly smile crept over her glowing face.

"You fucky me good, Honey," she moaned and Fletch spread her legs wide.

"I like a big cock, velly big Gochu."

"Gochu," repeated Fletch, "I'm a gonna fuck you with my Gochu! Hahaha"

Fletch, ever the comedian, brought a burst of laughter into the room. Even Larry, still in semi-paralysis sitting on the floor, cracked a smile.

When Fletch fell on top of the little Korean lady, I feared for her safety. The big lug could have crushed her, but on quick examination, I could see he had fallen on his elbows and knees. KiKi was writhing under him, seemingly in ecstasy.

"Gochu, Fochu," she kept shouting.

A wide smile crossed Jack's thin lips,

"She loves a big gochu. Tease her with it," he yelled at my corpulent buddy.

On hearing Jack's instruction, Fletch lifted his ass, so he was high enough to withdraw his cock to the point it was at her labia lips, and then lounged deep into Kiki's abyss. Quickly catching on to Fletch's change in position and rhythm, the tiny women threw her legs as far as she was able, partially encircling Fletch's big ass. We watched as she matched every cock plunge and withdrawal with her own upward and downward thrust.

This War of the Gods went on for a while. Finally, I guessed KiKi, as well as Fletcher were tiring. KiKi somehow got her slender hand on Fletch's big butt and snaked all her long fingers forward. Her hand disappeared in Fletch's hairy butt hole.

"Aiaiailo" shouted Fletch, as if mimicking a Narwhal being harpooned. As KiKi, a prostate expert, got her fingers around his large walnut-sized prostrate and squeezed tightly. Fletcher's cock, responding like a dragon shot from the sky, belched a dying chorus of agony and passion as he shot his cream inside her pie crust. There was so much sperm, that as he thrust upwards his sperm ran all over her delicate Mon Venus and threatened to glue her to the bed.

Recognizing our red-faced buddy was in trouble standing up, Larry and I ran forward, grabbed his arms, and helped raise the giant to his feet. Once he was up, we craned our necks to see what damage he had done. The pretty slender KiKi lay there as if shot by a sniper, her eyes were rolled back and the whites were prominent, her lips kept uttering what sounded like gochu, gochu, over and over.

"She's in heaven," said her husband, whose hands were busy at his midsection, as if trying to raise some life into his mordant scrotum.

At that moment, the three-guy wife fucking event was over. Fletch now on his feet, stood there, his giant cock leaking sperm onto the little belly of the lady. I glanced back at our 'beni-fuckter' Jack, who was now jerking off his sizable dick with both hands.

"Hey Jack, you said your dick didn't work, some shit about a car crash."

"Yeah I know," said Jack, huffing as he jack-hammered his pud, "I'm just an old Army man, whenever I want to get off, I love watching guys fuck my wife. I always give them that bullshit story, and they believe it. Sorry, bout that guys."

Feeling a little disgusted, with Jack's deception, I held my cock over the tiny wall sink. After pissing in the sink, I wiped my dick off on one of the cabin face towels and turned. I was disgusted with Jack.

"What kind of shit is that?"

Jack nodded but kept on jerking.

The three of us walked out the door. Jack, still holding onto his spritzer, trailed behind us, as we looked to where we left the car.

"Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your efforts, come on back anytime you want some free Korean pussy. Best pussy in the world, and I've been everywhere from Vietnam to... "

And we jumped into the Chieftain without waiting for Jack to finish his sentence. Fletch put the automatic lever into Drive, and we zoomed out of the Cafe parking lot.

I looked back just as Fletch hit the kick down and shouted out, "Jack zip up your fly."

His red flaccid dick was still hanging there outside his fly, dripping its goo on the road.

As we passed Log Cabin #6. I could see Kiki had recovered, and was standing in the doorway waving. Her mouth was moving, and I thought she was saying "gochu, gochu, gochu..."

"You fuckers OK?" said Fletch.

"That was some show you put on, Fletcher," I said, "Even better then when the two homos blew ya."

"Ahh," moaned Fletch, "Sometimes guys, you gotta do whatcha gotta do."

THE END OF PART #3

Dear reader, if you enjoyed this story, please favor it and give it a 5 so other readers will take note. Your comments are always welcome.

Erectus123

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers