Student Bodies Ch. 01: Sex with the Grads

Story Info
Who did Prof. Lazenby have sex with while under her control?
8.7k words
4.63
30.1k
30
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers

This story follows directly from my recent Good Old Lazenby, Ch. 01 in Non-Consent/ Reluctance. I changed the name to Student Bodies for the remaining four installments. Here's a summary of the original story. You might enjoy reading the whole thing if you haven't already. It scored well. (4.2)

Professors Lazenby, Gerhard ('Old Lazenby') and Natalia ('The Professor'), match attractive graduate students in the Psychology Department with wealthy alumni providing finances. During a 'donors and grads' party at their home, Natalia first hypnotizes student Sandra Weston and later, Martin Benning, to test their 'responsiveness'- their sexual try-outs!

Sandra is awarded funding, after which she is hypnotized again and used first by The Professor, then by her husband, Old Lazenby. When Sandie returns home, she is completely unaware of what has happened to her. However, her husband Ben notices that she is unusually horny and stretched out below too. Nobody suspects the friendly and popular Lazenbys of any wrong-doing.

Sex with the Grads

Martin Benning was having one of those amazing dreams about sex. He was leaning back against some gym equipment, looking down at long black hair. His pants were at his ankles and his pelvis was thrust forward. A woman's hand gripped his hard cock tightly, while the other one fondled his balls. Someone knew how to do this very well!

Then the woman's head began to slowly bob up-and-down. Even in his dream, Marty could hear the slurping of her mouth on his dick, using plenty of saliva. It was the best blow-job that he ever experienced! A musky smell of perfume rose up to his nostrils, an intoxicating aroma he would forever link with sex.

The sucking was more intense now, and the hand gripped tighter, driving Marty's cock deep into her mouth. Dark eyes were staring intently into his, never breaking contact. A feeling of extreme arousal rose up, making him firmly fuck the face that held him. He moved his hips back-and-forth until he came, exploding in a massive orgasm. Then Marty woke up, wet with his discharge.

The morning after the Lazenby party, Marty noticed the faint smell of perfume in his bedroom. It was the same one that Ben had drawn his attention to during the party. He checked his clothes and found that his trousers at the aroma epicenter. He knew that The Professor was wearing that pungent scent last night, and that she had taken him to see the fitness room at the back of the house.

As he dressed, he saw something white on his trousers, as if he had spilled some food or beverage. Marty found that his boxer shorts bore more of the stain and that distinctive perfume smell. But, he was at a loss to explain these observations. There was no way he could connect the dots because he couldn't recall anything whatsoever about his short tour. Time would reveal the connection to his dream.

"Too much to drink, I guess," Marty told himself. "Maybe my clothes were like that when I went there?"

Marty was in a good position to wonder about the unexplained because he was in the early stages of doctoral research about such things. He had been interested in mind control ever since taking The Professor's paranormal psychology undergrad course about four years before. She attracted many students interested in the fringes of normalcy with her off-beat courses. Her current 'Goth' appearance added to the appeal.

Old Lazenby was officially his thesis advisor, but in fact, The Professor had suggested the topic and she was helping Martin shape a research plan. For some reason, she seemed to have taken a special interest in this young man of late. He was hopeful that a research bursary from the department would support him financially. At their house party he had learned that donors had funds available.

Like his friends, Sandie and Ben, Martin had accumulated a heavy load of student debt over the years. He came from a working-class background, the first in his second-generation immigrant family to aspire to university. His current status as a doctoral candidate was almost beyond all imagining for his parents.

Marty had a lot riding on his success, his best opportunity to move up to the dream. Organized and hard-working, he was squeezing everything he could from his above average intellect. While not the very smartest of all the post-grads, Martin's work was completed on time and always first rate.

Nor was he the most handsome guy in the group; however, his amiable personality and boyish looks did attract women. He had a succession of girlfriends over the years and was quite accomplished. Chantal, his current belle, was particularly appreciative of his bedroom skills. In short, Marty was using what he had going for him to maximum advantage.

****

Later in the week, Marty dropped by Old Lazenby's office to talk with him about funding. The professor shook his hand and motioned for him to sit in one of the side chairs. Lazenby slid into the other one. As usual, he offered Martin a cup of beverage.

"Just brewing some tea and there's an extra cup. Want some? OK. Did you enjoy the party, Martin?"

"Of course, there was no way I would miss it."

"The Professor and I had a wonderful time. Those parties freshen up an old guy like me."

"Well, you know what Groucho Marx said," Marty led, and Old Lazenby started to laugh out loud, then finished the joke himself.

"Yes. 'You're only as old as the woman you feel'!"

The silly old joke struck a chord with Lazenby because the previous day he had felt and fucked an attractive young woman, Sandie Weston. Did that mean that he was really in his early twenties today? He chuckled at the thought.

"We host those parties to bring together grad students and donors, Martin. We think that mixing with young people- socializing and hearing their plans- donors will open their wallets. If they see you, Martin, as someone who reminds them of their own struggling student past, they respond generously."

"Actually, that's why I dropped by today. At the party you said there'd be some funds available for grad students. No-one could use some money right now more than me."

"We can set you up with a straight-out bursary, with no repayment necessary, provided you comply with a few terms. You likely have more than enough accumulated debt already, right?"

"Yes. Sometimes I wonder how and when I'll ever be able to pay it off."

"I believe we can offer you ten thousand dollars for each of the next two semesters, Martin. Would you be willing to accept that from our donors, through the Psychology Department? As I said, no need to repay the amount."

"Amazing! Twenty thousand dollars! That would go a long way to lift me above the poverty line, for sure," Martin joked.

"There are a few terms you should know, Martin. For one thing, you must meet weekly with your thesis advisor- me sometimes, but my wife more often- to review your research progress. Sometimes it will be here in the department, but often in the quiet of our home. Is that satisfactory, Martin?"

"Yes, certainly. Your wife suggested the Mind Control theme in the first place."

"Another requirement is that you meet with the donors. They will want you to apprise them of your progress, for example. All are university grads who have gone on to successful careers. They usually pay handsomely for the privilege, directly to you, not as part of the bursary."

"You mean that I might lead a talk about my work? That would be easy enough."

"Sometimes they may have something else in mind. Maybe a demonstration of some kind. In the case of Mind Control, I can imagine all sorts of possibilities."

"You mean like me taking control of one of them?" Marty joked.

"Or something like that, yes. You'll always get advance notice about any such meetings, and the donors will usually gear such requests to your schedule."

"That's good, because if some sort of presentation or performance is to take place, I would always need to be ready, right?"

Lazenby chuckled knowingly, "You are absolutely correct, Martin. With our donors you must always be fully prepared to meet their expectations. Our female donors can be especially demanding at times."

"I'll certainly give these performances my best shot," the young man assured him, and the professor chuckled again.

Good Old Lazenby, the master of double entendre. He was enjoying this exchange with his grad student, indirectly telling him to be ready for some sexual escapades, notably with eager female donors. The more the professor interacted with Martin, the more he realized how popular this student would be with oversexed cougars. He knew that Natalia would be at the front of the line.

"Do you have a few minutes to wait, Martin. I can call my wife to arrange an appointment with her later this week. Good. Perhaps you could come back in about five minutes? Close the door behind you. Thanks."

After Martin was gone, Old Lazenby phoned his wife.

"Hello, Natalia. I just finished speaking with that young fellow Martin whom you recommended. Yes, he was very eager to accept the bursary for his research. Really needs the money."

"Did you mention about meeting with me in my home office sometimes?"

"He was fine with that."

"And earning more money directly from his donors from time-to-time. How did he respond to that?"

"Absolutely no problem!" Then Old Lazenby laughed. "Told me that he would always give such performances his best shot. That's how he put it. Funny, eh?"

Natalia laughed too, adding, "I want him to give me his best shot first."

"That's why I'm calling. When would you like to meet him for your in-depth interview? Would you prefer him all to yourself for an afternoon, even tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow at 2:00 would be ideal. I'll need to see him for at least two hours. I can review his performance, sign his contract, and have a discussion about his thesis topic for a little while afterwards, so he has a good recollection of at least a part of his time spent with me."

"Give Maria Friday afternoon off so you aren't interrupted. I have a meeting with some donors after lunch that day. I'll call him back in now. "

Martin was back in a few minutes. He tapped on the closed door and Old Lazenby beckoned him inside.

"Tomorrow afternoon at our home Martin. Two o'clock. Do you remember how to get there? Good. She will review the terms with you, sign your contract, and talk with you about your research proposal. Come prepared for that."

"Thanks. I'll be there."

Good Old Lazenby smiled as the young man left. Their machinations were running smoothly. All it would take to move to the next level would be Natalia's hypnotic powers of persuasion. He had no doubt that Martin would be naked in his wife's bed on Friday afternoon, eagerly fucking the Hell out of her on command. Old Lazenby's smile broadened as he thought of his wife in the frenzied throes of orgasm.

"Yes. She certainly will like that. She so enjoys these young men," he murmured to himself before turning to his papers to continue with some departmental correspondence.

****

After lunch on Friday, Old Lazenby was seated in the small private dining room at J.C. Hendricks' business headquarters. The Hendricks were important supporters of the graduate bursaries programme. June Hendricks, J.C.'s third or fourth wife- it was hard for Lazenby to keep up- had been an undergraduate in the department some years ago, although not in any of Old Lazenby's classes.

While J.C. was a portly, balding man about the professor's age, June was about forty. Hendricks had carefully built his small investment firm over the years and accumulated significant wealth. He was always on the look-out for deductible ways to loosen the taxman's grip on his wallet. June was his latest trophy wife, a very attractive brunette, vivacious and appealing. Sexually, she was everything that her husband wasn't. June had joined J.C. and Lazenby for a private lunch meeting.

"We enjoyed your little party last weekend, Gerry," J.C. led off.

The three of them were on a very friendly first-name basis, having built a working relationship in recent years.

June continued the conversation. "It is always nice to meet with young people who need some money. I can remember my own time as a student in the department, always wondering how I would be able to meet my expenses..."

Her husband brusquely cut her off. "That Sandie is a great looking gal, Gerry. Will you be directing our money to her?"

"Yes, if you would agree to that. We've offered her $20 000 over the two coming semesters. She will mark tests and reports for Natalia. She also agreed to attend special events, as we call them, for our donor group."

"Good. What did you think of her June? Did you like her? She is a lovely woman, isn't she?"

June smiled and replied, "I liked her very much. I think with Natalia's powers of persuasion, Sandra will be a real treat in an intimate setting. Did she test well with your wife, Gerry?"

"Excellent in every way! Natalia could not have been more pleased!"

"Wonderful. I am eager for another photography lesson in her little studio," June added.

"I'm sure we could arrange that with no problem at all."

"And that cute young man. Martin was his name, I think. What is his status? We certainly can support two willing candidates, right J.C.?"

Her husband nodded agreement.

"I offered him the same amount and he is meeting privately with Natalia as we speak. Did you meet him June? What did you think?".

"Very nice young man. Funny, boyish. Yes, I liked him."

Her gruff husband just bobbed his head to acknowledge his wife's approval. His only interest in young men was akin to Old Lazenby's- a good stiff cock to keep a younger wife happy.

"June, you will enjoy his comment when he agreed to lead special occasions with his donors. He said, 'I'll always give these performances my best shot'!" Everybody laughed knowingly.

"I'm really looking forward to spending some time with him," June said earnestly. "He sounds like an entertaining young man."

"I am sure that my wife will have a signed contract with him very shortly. She was so eager to see how well he would perform today that she seemed like a honeymoon bride when I left this morning!" Old Lazenby joked.

"She is such a good judge of these things. We haven't been disappointed in the past," J.C. concluded.

"So, have we all agreed to a tax-deductible donation to the Psychology Department? There will be $20 000 for each of the two graduate students. In return, you will be included in our house parties and given further opportunities to, shall we say, interact with Sandra and Martin during the coming academic year."

"Sounds good to me," June replied. "Sign us up for that."

"One more thing," J.C. interjected. "Any chance that we could be hosted by the two of them at the same time? You know what I mean."

June Hendricks blushed and lowered her head.

"Oh J.C., you are such a naughty man. Really!"

Then she smiled in a way that spoke volumes. She liked the idea.

"No promises. But Natalia did say that if they could both be brought under her persuasion together, there could be some very exciting possibilities."

"Great, Gerry! We'd both like that!" J.C. enthused, continuing, "We would be especially generous if she could do it for us some evening."

"Another thing, Gerry," June remembered. "We're the only couple sponsoring the two of them presently, right? OK, does that give us exclusive rights, or does that go to the larger donor group too? Having met the two of them, I admit that I'm feeling rather possessive."

"June, they're yours for the duration of this contract. But they're yours to share too; for example, with friends within the donor group. You must never bring anyone else into this because it would all come down on us like a House of Cards. Naturally, Natalia and I will have occasionally have access to these two as well."

"How was she, Gerry?" J.C. guffawed. "Tell me!"

Old Lazenby said nothing but smiled broadly at the other man.

"Jeez! You're just a dirty old bastard like all of us donors!" Both men laughed loudly, though June kept a straight face.

"I guess everything is understood. I've brought the formal papers for you to sign. I'll sign as representative of the department. First thing Monday morning I'll move them to Finance to ensure your charitable donation is formalized. Anything else?"

"Yes. Natalia has my private cell number,' June said. "Have her call on the weekend about a photography lesson, perhaps one afternoon next week. I'm eager to see more of this young woman."

"Sure June. I'll bet she is very photogenic, right?" J.C. laughed loudly at his own remark, while his wife lowered her head and blushed again.

"That man is insufferable at times!" she muttered to herself.

****

While the Hendricks were hosting her husband for lunch, The Professor was preparing herself for Martin's 2:00 o'clock visit. Everything was in place. Maria, their housemaid had the afternoon off, and all Martin's papers were set out in her office upstairs. The bed was turned down and Natalia had spent more than the usual amount of time grooming. She had generously trimmed herself, ensuring the young man easy access to her throbbing centre. Liberal squirts of her Hypnotique fragrance applied there would lure him to the right spot.

And then it was 2:00

Martin wanted to make a good first impression with his advisor, so he had brought her some flowers. Natalia was genuinely touched when he offered these with his thanks for the invitation to her home. She couldn't get this delightful young man into her bed fast enough! As he handed her the flowers, she kissed his cheek, enveloping Martin in her wickedly musky perfume.

"Thank you, Martin. You are a very nice fellow. I hope that I can thank you today for the flowers. Come into the kitchen to put them in water, then we'll take the back stairs up to my office. There used to be servants here long ago and these back stairs were for them."

When it was time to go upstairs. Natalia turned her gaze upon Martin and spoke to him slowly, never breaking eye contact.

"Martin, walk slowly... up to my office.... Must be careful, Martin.... Stair lighting is very poor....Take my hand to lead you.... Count steps with me.... There are twelve."

The Professor spoke slowly and softly in her most hypnotic tone. She was eager to see if Martin could succumb to different means of becoming her controlled subject.

"Relax now.... I Have you....Count with me....One step... two... three...four... five... six. Stop a moment... and turn right.... Take my hand...."

"Now begin again.... Seven... eight... nine... ten... eleven... twelve steps.... Ready to go inside, Martin?... Hold my hand.... Are you relaxed, Martin?" she said soothingly.

"Yes, very."

"Do you know my name?"

"No, tell me," Martin replied in a hollow voice.

"Helena Fuentes.... Do you know me, Martin?"

The Professor never used her everyday name with her hypnotized subjects in case something triggered their subconscious mind to pass some memory to their conscious brain. Natalia Helena Fuentes was her full maiden name. Every possibility for exposure must be carefully considered in this risky game.

"No. I don't think so." This was his thesis advisor and former teacher, but he didn't know her now!

"Martin, call me Helena... when we are alone."

"Yes, Helena."

The Professor was skilled enough with hypnosis to know by his flat tone that the young man had been strongly affected by her slow counting of the stairs. With Sandra, she had used the pendulum on her old office clock. Now she knew just how suggestible he was to the tone of her soothing voice.

"Come with me... through another door.... Hold my hand.... It is dark.... Go slowly."

"Yes, Helena."

"Do you like me, Martin?"

1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers