Student Bodies Ch. 01: Sex with the Grads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Straight arms behind you.... Now lean back on them.... Yes.... Look at me and smile.... Look down.... Lean on one arm now.... Other one forward.... Hold your breast with your hand.... Cup underneath it.... Yes."

"Now stand up.... Tilt one hip out.... Both hands under your breasts.... Legs apart now.... Farther.... One hand on your stomach now.... Bring it lower.... Down to your sex.... Smile at me, Sandra.... Good."

"Now lay down on your side.... Elbow and hand under your head.... Bend your back knee up.... That's it.... Put that foot on the mattress.... Smile now.... Cup your breast with the free hand.... Look up and hold it."

Then the Professor whispered to June. "Would you like some close-ups." She vigorously nodded approval.

"Roll onto your back, Sandra.... Soles of your feet together.... Knees wide apart.... Open yourself with two hands.... Wider.... Good.... Touch your clitoris with your fingers.... In little circles now.... Don't stop."

Sandie had no idea that she was hypnotized and being photographed nude. But her body knew that what she was doing right now felt very good. She continued to obey the Professor's soft commands as she pleasured herself for June's camera.

"Sandra, do you like this?... Good girl.... Love yourself for us.... Rub your clitoris.... It wants your touch.... Tease with your fingers.... Keep your pussy open wide.... Think about fucking.... Yes.... Yes... Keep going."

And then the model was there! To June's utter amazement, Sandie's body began to shake and move as she lost all control. Her breathing became harsh and gasping while she moaned loudly with pleasure. A few more strokes to her sensitive bud and she would be over the top.

"Ugh.... Ugh.... Ugh.... Oh fuck! Fuck!.... Aaahhh!... Aaaaaaggghhh!"

The model lay on the mattress, panting for breath while June stared at The Professor in amazement, her eyes big as saucers.

"My god, Helena. She is stupendous! Such an orgasm! I wish I could come like that. Oh my god!"

"Would you like to? It's time to bring her to my bedroom. Go get into my bed, naked of course, and I'll bring her in a couple of minutes. Yes, yes, go now."

About this same time, Ben was thinking about his wife. He had a smile on his face, thinking about how well things were going now. Sandie had landed this assistantship with The Professor and seemed to be enjoying her role as Marker. The first installment of her funding had already arrived and was safely stowed in the bank. There would be more than enough for expenses.

Life was good in other ways too. Ben grinned to himself as he thought about how amazing their sex life had been the past week. For some reason, Sandie seemed to be more eager to fuck than he could recall. Hell, she had been at him almost every night! But, who was he to complain. In fact, Ben was looking forward to more of the same tonight. Maybe he should phone her right now and talk for a bit?

Ben checked his watch. Then he remembered that his wife would be over at The Professor's, probably busy in the upstairs office with a pile of marking. Better not disturb her. Probably has her phone turned off now anyway. Little did Ben know that his wife was in the office at that moment, The Professor leading her naked to the bedroom, where she soon would be fucking with June Hendricks!

"Sandra, into bed now....That's it....Remember how you loved me?....Good....You will love my friend."

Then the Professor whispered to June. "She knows what to do. It will be like I did with her last week, so it's probably imprinted. I assume you want some privacy, so I'll be in my office with the bedroom door ajar in case anything happens. Her trigger is her name followed by 'Alive and Well'. So never, ever use that phrase."

"Can I say anything to her?" June asked with concern.

"Yes, but always softly. Use her name a lot to focus her. Sandra. No commands, just little endearments and such. She knows what to do and is very responsive, believe me. You mustn't be too loud or abrupt if you are aroused. Now enjoy this."

June nodded that she was ready. She was almost shaking with excitement.

"Sandra. Love my friend....Like you loved me.... Do you understand?... Good.... Love her now, Sandra."

Before the Professor had even left the room, Sandie slid beneath her donor and drove her tongue deep in Mrs. Hendricks mouth. As their lips locked together, Mrs. Hendricks felt an intense wave of passion surge through her body. While they vigorously explored each other with their tongues, Sandie began to clutch at June's breast, kneading it and tugging at her sprouting nipple. "Oh my god!" raced through the donor's brain.

June felt Sandie's hand on the back of her head, pushing her face down to her breast. It was clear that the young woman wanted to be sucked and Mrs. Hendricks was eager to please her. She heard Sandie gasp as her nipple was pulled deep into her hungry mouth. Then, Sandie spread her legs wider and began to grind her pelvis against her afternoon 'lover', just as she had done before with the Professor. June pressed down and did the same.

Sandie's hand then pushed June downward, an unmistakable sign that she wanted oral now. June was more than willing to comply after what she had already seen during the studio session. Maybe she could bring this hot young thing to another shattering orgasm? She would try. June's fingers opened Sandie's sex wide and her flicking tongue teased first the wet labia, then the tender nub where the inner folds met. A low moan came forth. Mrs. Hendricks was right on target.

"Sandra....Caress your nipples....Pull at them," June urged, wanting to feel the power she had seen with Natalia in the studio.

To her delight, Sandie complied, tugging and twisting her nipples on command.

Now the young woman's breathing was becoming more ragged. Her body was writhing on the cool sheets as June kissed the little bud and began to draw it right between her lips. She felt Sandie jerk when she did this, so she repeated it. Now she closed her mouth around the clitoris completely and sucked on it like a small candy. This young woman tasted and smelled so aroused that June wondered how long she could last herself!

Without much warning, Sandie began to come, right on June's sucking mouth. Grunting and moaning aloud, she pressed hard against the woman's face, lurching uncontrollably as an intense wave of physical pleasure washed over her and dragged her under as it broke. This orgasm was even stronger than the one in the studio!

"Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Yes! Yes!... Oh fuck!... I'm coming!... I'm coming!... I'm... Uuuughhhh!!!"

Sandie continued bouncing off the bed into June's still-sucking mouth until the student finally pushed her away. They lay side-by-side for a while, Sandie catching her breath, June unsure what to say. It had been amazing and now she wanted to be loved herself. Then, they heard The Professor's voice from the office.

"Sandra.... Love my friend now....Just like she did....Understand?...Love her now, Sandra."

That was all it took to start the sex all over again. To make it very clear what she wanted, Mrs Hendricks scrambled to her knees and planted them well apart. By pointing, June beckoned Sandie to bring her head between the legs. Then, the older woman used her fingers to spread her labia and lowered herself over Sandie's face. June wanted this so badly that there was no need to be subtle about it.

The young woman understood, latching her mouth onto the wet pussy offered to her, kissing and licking all the pink flesh available. Meanwhile, June felt like a slut in a porn film, a favourite fantasy she kept secret. She could imagine herself being watched like this, her pink flesh in another woman's mouth. It was a powerful image! Her hands cupped her ample tits, fingers pulling frantically at her own nipples. She was absolutely consumed by lust right now!

"Oh god, Sandra....Suck my pussy....They're watching me.... I'm so wet....Suck me, Sandra....Do it....Do it.... More!.... More!.... Yes!... Yes!.... Y.... Mmmpppppffff!!... Ah....Ah....A...."

June Hendricks' passion exploded right on Sandie's already wet face! Orgasmic juices seeped forth as the woman above bounced vigorously with her intense climax coursing through her body. This only happened rarely with June and it took her by surprise. But it felt absolutely wonderful to let go like that!

Out in the office, The Professor was grinning. She had heard everything and knew that June had thoroughly enjoyed an earth-shattering experience. The woman would be a happy donor for the entire duration of their pledge, that was certain. Natalia gave them some time to rest before she tapped on the door and re-entered the bedroom.

"Sandra....Did you like that?....Good."

The young woman was smacking her lips, licking her shiny face.

"I don't think that I need to ask you whether or not you enjoyed yourself, Renata," she smiled.

"Was I that obvious... Helena?" The Professor smiled again and nodded her head. "My god, she was absolutely fantastic!"

Then the Professor whispered to her visitor.

"I'm going to keep her under for a while longer while I go through the ruse of her having completed her marking for me. You should dress and slip out while I begin that. I'll get your photos to you next time I see you, probably on Friday when you meet Martin, right. I trust everything was to your satisfaction today?"

"Oh Natalia. You have no idea! Such a wonderful time. I will leave two envelopes in your kitchen knife drawer. There's $250 for each of you. Be sure that Sandie gets her money. And thanks so much!"

Sandie's working afternoon at The Professor's office was all but finished now. Natalia had her dress, then steered her into the adjoining bathroom to rinse her mouth, brush her hair and take away all evidence of her busy afternoon.

Like before, still hypnotized, she was ushered to her desk, where she initialed a large stack of test papers which she had supposedly corrected. The Professor had in fact, done them all herself that morning. Natalia had her use the Answer Sheet to correct one left unfinished. Sandie had everything done in about fifteen minutes.

Then it was time to count backwards slowly, followed by the phrase, "Sandra.... Alive and Well."

"Another excellent afternoon, Sandra! Look how much you completed today. I am so glad to have you as my assistant. You get a lot done in so little time! It is absolutely amazing how you perform for me. You are so good! Probably my best assistant ever," The Professor enthused. And she meant it, although not on the same level as her grad student thought.

It wasn't long before they were back downstairs and into The Professor's Tesla. As it quietly glided toward Sandie's apartment, the young woman reflected on the good fortune that had brought her under the tutelage of this woman. Everything seemed to be going so well for her and Ben right now. She knew who they had to thank for that.

"Old Lazenby," she said to herself. "He is the one who matched me with generous donors like Mrs. Hendricks."

"Good Old Lazenby is the one we have to thank for everything!"

If only she knew the truth.