Student Bodies Ch. 01: Sex with the Grads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Helena."

The Professor was experienced enough to recognize that Martin's constant repetition- his rote learning- of that simple reply indicated how deeply he had succumbed to her hypnosis. He would be very easy to control.

"Good.... Undress me now, Martin."

"Yes, Helena."

Yes, Martin would do whatever he was told. He was hers for the afternoon. Almost in a trance-like state, Martin removed The Professor's clothing until she stood naked before him.

"Now undress yourself, Martin."

"Yes, Helena."

"Come to the bed.... Come love me now.... Will you do that?"

"Yes, Helena."

Martin and The Professor lay side-by-side on her bed and Natalia took his already sizeable cock into her hand. As she stroked the young man to full erection, she pulled his head to her breast. Martin knew what to do, and soon had brought one hand to her vagina, teasing her tender flesh. Then their mouths were locked together in a deep kiss, tongues exploring one another. The Professor felt herself flushed with the passion of this young man touching her body.

"Something for you, Martin.... After, you will love me... with your mouth too."

"Yes, Helena."

The Professor slid down his masculine body so that his big cock was close to her mouth. Then she used her oral skills to torture the young man close to the point of orgasm, but not beyond. First, she pushed his legs wider so that she could kiss and suck his big balls, while she firmly stroked him. Martin's groans of pleasure only intensified her efforts. Then, she kissed and licked her way up to the top of his cock, before drawing the sensitive head into her mouth.

Noisily sucking this tender area, Natalia slid the young man's erect member so deep into her mouth that she could feel it enter the back of her throat. Martin was moaning now, thoroughly relishing the lesson his thesis advisor was teaching him. Slowly, the cock was withdrawn, then the head sucked some more. The Professor repeated the process several more times until she gauged that Martin had reached the edge.

"Love me now.... Kiss my pussy....Suck my pussy.... Come over me, Martin.... I'll keep sucking you.... Do it for me."

"Yes, Helena."

Martin knew what she wanted, even in his deep trance-like state. While The Professor continued her skillful work on his cock in the soixante-neuf position, he delved into her fresh pussy like a juicy meal. His lips teased her labia, his tongue separating them to find the sensitive nub where they met. When Natalia's body jumped beneath him, Martin knew he had located her pleasure centre, and he went to work on it. Sucking hard on her clitoris, he had The Professor moaning loudly, her hips writhing on the bed.

"Fuck me, Martin.... Fuck me now!"

This time her young 'lover' didn't reply. He was on a mission! His cock was so engorged from Natalia's skilled mouth that he felt the same primal urge. It was automatic now. As he mounted her in the missionary position, Martin drove his cock home in one quick motion and began to pound The Professor. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders to hang on tightly while kissing his neck. Her long, painted fingernails raked into his skin as he pumped into her willing body.

"From behind, Martin.... I like it that way.... Finish that way!"

She was on all fours now and her young man was thrusting hard into her sodden vagina. Martin was like a man possessed. He had been ordered to finish this woman from behind, and by god, that's what he must do!

"Fuck me Martin!.... Fuck me!... Oh fuck me!" Natalia cried softly, lest she jar him from his current state.

She was very close to an orgasm, and it was always so difficult to keep her voice down at this point. And then she was there.

"Yes!... Yes!... Yes!... Harder!...Harder!....Mmmpppfffhhh!" stifling her sounds as best she could.

As Natalia's lithe body jerked up and down, Martin continued his almost maniacal pussy pounding. He must finish. He must finish her from behind. These were his orders. He must do it! He must do it!

And then Martin came harder than ever before. His cock felt like it was launching jets of cum into this woman tight against him. He called out as he released: one... two... three... four... and then, for effect, he pulled out and launched two more halfway across her back!

They rested for a while there, Martin awaiting further instruction, before Natalia led him to her bathroom to clean up. She had him wash her back, then they both rinsed their mouths. All evidence of their sexual play must be eliminated before he could be returned to the everyday world. Back in the bedroom, they dressed and made up the bed before stepping into her adjoining office. Martin was still fully hypnotized.

The Professor had everything ready in her office. There were contracts for the research grant for Martin to sign. Beside them was a copy of his research proposal which they would discuss, and finally, a small pile of research abstracts related to Mind Control already bearing some underling to highlight key findings.

She had him sit at the same desk as Sandie had used a few days earlier, where she directed him to sign his contract and read the short abstracts. He was to initial each one as he read them. Altogether, this took the next twenty minutes or so. Then she spoke to him softly.

"Martin, hold this pen.... I will slowly count backwards....I will say your name.... Then, 'Alive and Well'.... Do you understand?"

"Yes, Helena."

"Six...five...four...three...two...one.... Martin.... Alive and Well."

For a moment or two, the young man was disoriented, looking at the pen in his hand and the papers spread in front to him. He saw The Professor smiling beside him and realized what he must have been doing there.

"Thank you for coming today, Martin. We accomplished a great deal and we're nearly finished. Here's a signed copy of your contract. Ten thousand per semester will be a big help, I'm sure. I see that you've been reading and noting some research abstracts I left for you. Good. Now we should talk more about your thesis proposal and begin to build a plan to bring it to fruition. Any questions so far?"

Martin had no questions, but he certainly did wonder why he felt a bit shaky and unable to recall anything about the abstracts which he had been reading. Again, there was that perfume smell, unmistakably from The Professor.

"Just one question, Professor. What is that perfume that you wear?"

"It's called Hypnotique, Martin. Why do you ask?"

"It's nice. Maybe I'll get some for my girlfriend, Chantal. Smells very...um...sexy."

"I'm glad that you like it. I always feel sexy wearing it. It's an alluring scent with pheromones which attract the opposite sex."

"It certainly attracts me! Almost like hypnosis. Hypnotique- get it? If that's how it works, I'll definitely get some for her!"

"Oh, I don't think you'd need to be hypnotized, Martin. I think women must find you very appealing. I'm sure that you enjoy plenty of sex," she flirted.

"Can never get too much of that," he joked with bravado.

The Professor smiled at him and whispered slyly under her breath, "I'll give you as much fucking as I can, Martin."

"Bring your thesis proposal out into my library now. We have some time to talk more about it and make future plans. Bring a pen to take some notes."

Student and advisor walked from the office into the professor's connected library-sitting room. The purely physical part of Natalia's afternoon was finished, and she was feeling very, very satisfied. Young Martin had completely met her desires for the time being. Now she would help him develop his mind. Martin took a seat, positioning himself attentively at the front edge of his wing chair.

"So what do you think about mind control, Martin? The subject has so many dimensions that you will need to narrow your research down to some particular area. For example, some form of mind control. Or some consequences. Perhaps positive and/or negative applications of some particular mind control method? There are plenty of possibilities."

"Well, there are so many different techniques and applications. I suppose the worst is so-called brainwashing, wartime techniques from water-boarding- almost like drowning- to complete withdrawal of stimuli, like a darkened sound-proof room. These things will completely break down a person. Literally make them lose their mind!"

"Does that interest you as a research area, Martin? There would likely be an abundance of data."

"No, I think it is too sinister. Deliberately breaking a person down is not something about which I want to become an expert."

"So, we can rule that one out. It doesn't appeal to me either. There are much more subtle forms of control. Now, what else have you found about the topic?"

"I uncovered some websites which deal with mind-altered states achieved through chemical means. There are substances, including recreational drugs, of course, that change the way a person thinks and reasons. Some work for a short time, like party drugs, but other chemicals can be used to alter disturbing thought patterns, for example, in medical settings."

"That is a very interesting topic, though much too broad for anything less than a large book. Does any part of that interest you, Martin? For example, recreational drugs, or more likely one particular recreational drug compound which affects the brain, even temporarily."

"Yes, that's a good possibility. I was also reading some material about hypnosis, and some of the ways in which psychiatrists and even trained counsellors are using it to help anxious people settle their minds. I always had this idea that hypnosis was a total mind control method used to make people do things against their will. Like make a fool out of themselves on stage by saying or doing crazy things."

"Martin, hypnosis is much misunderstood. As you say, it can be used either to relax or to control. A skilled hypnotist can exert tremendous influence on someone, depending upon how vulnerable the subject is to certain manipulations. But it is an old topic and you may find it difficult to unearth anything very exciting about it. I'd advise against researching hypnosis."

Of course, the Professor did not want Martin learning too much about the very technique she was using to control him for sex. Nor the types of personalities- such as his own- easily subject to such manipulation.

"I learned about a whole other area too. Mind control where a person is manipulated by someone else who who isolates them from family or friends and then uses different methods to slowly gain power over them."

"Sounds like you're talking about domestic abuse, Martin."

"Yes, I suppose it could be that. Moody behaviour is one way it's done- a way to make someone conform for fear of displeasure or even violence. Setting uncompromising rules is often part of this too: like strict requirements for someone to come and go, further isolating them from potential help."

"Interested in that sort of thing? It could have important implications in counselling, for example."

"I'm sorry, Professor Lazenby, but I just don't know yet. If it's all the same with you, could I continue reading widely before coming to focus on a choice?"

"Of course. Rule out some of the ones we discussed today- brainwashing and hypnosis- and read more about the others. Eventually you'll start to decide what is best. Can we meet here next Friday at 2:00 to go farther?"

"Yes, it was a good discussion. Thank you."

"A good day all round, Martin. I thank you for performing so well with me."

Something struck the young man rather odd about what his advisor had just said, but maybe it was just a poor choice of words on her part? Did she mean that he had performed so well in this little discussion? Oh well: he just let it pass. A short time later Martin had been ushered out and was on his way back to his place.

Marty had something irritating him as he drove home. Why did the skin on the back of his shoulders feel so tender when he settled into the car seat? Furthermore, why did he feel raised skin and scratches when he reached around to feel for the pain?

He'd check that when he got home.

Once there, he removed his shirt and stood with his back to the bathroom mirror. Twisting his neck, he could see scratches alright, some deep ones which had bled into his shirt.

"What the Hell! It looks like somebody really ripped into me. Or did I fall back against something? I have no idea how or when that happened?" he mumbled to himself.

And there was that permeating smell of Hypnotique again, too, all over his body. But it was all simply a mystery without answer. Martin had no inkling that he had just been under his advisor's control for a long and fevered sexual romp in her bed!

****

An hour or so later, Old Lazenby was home. His wife met him with two cold glasses of beer, a bit unusual for her, but welcome on this warm day.

"Maria had the afternoon off, so I got this ready. Let's sit and talk about our day over a cold drink."

Then she leaned forward and kissed his mouth. He could tell that her day had fully met her expectations.

"I sense that you had a good one, my love. There's a 'lightness' about you, and a look of satisfaction too. Am I right?"

"Oh yes. Young Martin fucked me like I haven't had in some time! No offense to you, Gerry, but he's like a young bull the way he pounds into me when I tell him to do it. And the release is excellent! The man was born for this! I want to give him every possible opportunity to have me. Gerry, I hope that you don't mind me being this straightforward with you."

"I understand. We play these games for our satisfaction. Don't think that I don't look forward to another opportunity to take young Sandra. She was most enjoyable, and there are so many more possibilities!"

"My afternoon was amazing!" Natalia continued. "And, on top of the sex, we had a good discussion of his thesis proposal. He will be back next Friday at 2:00 for another round." She smiled. "Of both things! But I've said too much about my afternoon. How was your meeting with the Hendricks?"

"They are completely on board with Sandra and Martin. Committed to $40 000 in funding for them through the department. June liked both of them, and I know that she is eager to be intimate with each of them, as soon as possible."

"One at a time for now. I need to assure myself that each one can easily be brought under my control with complete reliability. Martin responded to counting off the way up the back stairs today. I'll find more ways to submit Sandra too."

"June wants a photography session with Sandra one afternoon next week. You're with Martin on Friday. You're to call her this weekend to set something up. In your studio and the bedroom too, I suppose. She really liked the young woman and I'm sure she'll want sex with her after the photography."

"Certainly. I can do without Sandra sex next week because I'll have my hands full with Martin. You should see him, Gerry. I mean, my hands are full!"

Natalia grinned, cupping her hand and spreading the fingers wide, as if she was holding Martin's balls.

"Careful now. I was like that once myself. Remember? Now it is sometimes more difficult to rise to the occasion. Let's drink up now and think of how well all of this seems to be going for us, my love."

****

The following week, Sandie Weston was on her way to a Wednesday afternoon work session at The Professor's home office again. There were a lot of papers to be marked, so she had been told to arrive at one o'clock and to plan on as much as three hours. One of the Lazenbys would drop her off at home afterwards. The Professor told her to dress nicely- pretty things top to bottom- because she had a surprise visitor who would be dropping by during the afternoon.

Sandie had taken some extra care with her clothing, hair and makeup today in order to make a good impression with this person. This would be her third time at the Lazenby house, and each time had left her with an unusual feeling, like it was someplace special. To her surprise, Sandie found herself looking forward to her visit. What was it that drew her to be there with The Professor?

Travelling by city bus can be unpredictable and today was an example. Sandie was about twenty minutes late when she reached the Lazenby home. There was a car in the front turning circle when Sandie arrived. Perhaps The Professor's guest had already come? Soon she was inside, where her professor hugged her and brought her into the front parlour. There was an attractive brunette woman smiling radiantly from the sofa.

"Sandra, this is my friend," The Professor said, a bit nervously it seemed to Sandra.

"Hello Sandra. I'm June Hendricks, one of your sponsors. The university is my old alma mater."

The Professor was not at all pleased to hear this comment, but she managed to keep her composure. She hadn't wanted the two to meet like this, and especially needed to keep the identity of this donor secret from the recipient- for obvious reasons. Natalia realized that she must get Sandra under hypnosis quickly before June said anything more about herself to Sandra.

"Hello June. Sorry I made you wait. My bus was late today," Sandie replied.

"Actually, I came too early, but we're all together now. I've been looking forward to seeing you again."

"I met you at that party here not so long ago, right? You look very familiar."

"You did. My husband and I were so impressed with you that we agreed to support your assistantship."

The Professor could not let this discussion continue, lest Mrs. Hendricks spill more details about her identity to a young woman she would soon be using sexually!

"Come into the kitchen, you two, for the tea tray. Then we can go up to my library."

In the kitchen, The Professor gave June the tray to carry, then prepared to hypnotize Sandie, in the very same manner as she had done with Martin. If that was unsuccessful, she would use the old clock in her office. She explained to Sandie that the stairs were not well lit and that she must hold her hand to count steps from one to twelve.

By the time the three of them reached the upstairs office, Sandie wore that slightly blank stare that indicated she had slipped under Natalia's spell.

"Sandra, who am I?"

"I don't know. Tell me." June gazed at the Professor in awe.

"I am Helena Fuentes.... Do you know me?"

"No I don't"

"Who is with me now?"

"I don't know her either." Yet, they had just met not ten minutes earlier!

"Just a friend....Come with us now."

"Yes, Helena."

The Professor turned a handle and a door swung open, the entry into a white studio. In the centre was a raised platform, a mattress covered with a white sheet. Along the wall by the door stood a small table, strewn with camera equipment and a few other items.

"Sandra....Take off your blouse now.... Now remove your bra....Take off your skirt....Now your panties....Wear just your stockings."

"Oh god, Nat...Helena! She is so lovely. What a doll!" June whispered from behind her hand. The Professor continued with the young woman's instructions.

"Sandra, kneel on the bed....Yes, facing us....We will take photos.... Will you do that?... Good girl."

Then the Professor whispered to Mrs Hendricks.

"The Nikon there is all ready, June. You shoot, but don't speak to her. I'm not fully assured about her state yet. This is only my third time with her."

"Oh, this is so exciting! I'm ready."

"Sandra, sit down there,,, raise your arms... above your head....Hands together.... Turn your head to one side....Hold it."

The Professor nodded to June to begin shooting as more commands were slowly given to the model.

"Sit back on your legs now.... Legs tucked under you....That's right....Your palms on your thighs....Good.... Turn your head the other way.... Tilt your head down....Slide your knees apart... Farther apart now.... Wider.... Good."