Student Bodies Ch. 06: Sandie Craves Sex

Story Info
Who else would Sandie be fucking under her hypnotic control?
8k words
4.65
8.3k
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers

How do victims rebound from criminal abuse? Do the acts committed against them leave lasting marks? Can they go on with life as they knew it?

Sandra Weston, Martin Benning, and Melanie Rossignol were three of a dozen young graduate students sexually used by their professors and university alumni. Natalia Lazenby had hypnotized them in an evil sex-for-bursaries scheme set up by her husband, Old Lazenby. They are at the centre of this tale, along with Ben Weston, Sandie's mate, the rookie cop who cracked the case.

In recent weeks, Sandie had been spending plenty of time with Martin Benning. There were hours of sex, driven by the animal instincts which had been embedded by Natalia Lazenby's hypnotic powers. They understood that a strong connection had been forged between them by their common experience.

Between trysts, they were talking about their future at the university. Marty was resuming his doctoral thesis work. But Sandie was reluctant to return after the way two of her trusted professors had deceived and used her. They were discussing this as they sat across the table from each other in the edge-of-campus coffee shop.

"Look, Sandie, if you don't go back, you're giving in. The Lazenbys win. Go back to school, and you thumb your nose at them."

"Maybe, but I couldn't go back there. It would be too much like researching for The Professor again."

"I understand that. But here's a thought. My research is still about Neuro-Linguistic Programing, but now I do it as someone who was taken in. Been there, done that, right? It gives me a different approach. Could you do that sort of thing?"

"Not sure if it would work with my old topic, Multiple Personalities? Anyway, I don't want to go over all that!"

Marty wasn't about to give up yet.

"The Rubins' de-programming sessions are cool. Could you do something with that, researching it as someone who's part of the process?"

"Hmmm.... Now that's interesting, Marty. A study of de-programing as experienced by a participant. Things like: what was done; how I felt about it; and, how it has affected me. Yes.... Maybe you're on to something there."

"I'm sure they'd fix you up with a good advisor. The university is doing everything they can to make us happy. I think that strange-looking guy, Professor Byrd, has worked with people escaping cults."

"I like your idea, Marty! I know Ben really wants me back at school. Thinks it would be good for me. Hey, you've been a great help. Thanks!"

Sandie smiled at Marty and reached across the table to take his hand. She squeezed it tightly and trained her eyes on his. She held onto it for a long time, not saying anything, just gazing into his soul. Then she spoke slowly, almost hypnotically.

"You help me so much, Marty.... You understand me.... We've been through so much.... We're the same."

"Yes, Sandie," he replied in a flat tone. "We are.... We really are."

She could tell that he was falling under her power once again, so she continued.

"We should talk now.... At your place.... Let's go talk."

"Yes, Sandie.... I want to talk.... At my place.... Let's go."

"Your keys, Marty.... I'll drive.... Let's go now.... Take my arm."

"Take my keys.... Yes.... To my place," he mumbled robotically as they got up to leave the coffee shop, Sandie locking his arm to steer him out the door.

They were on their way to one more spirited 'talk' session in Marty's bed. Sandie was craving another one of those mind-blowing orgasms which she had experienced so often with the Lazenbys and June Hendricks while hypnotized. It seemed that her past had imprinted her subconscious mind so deeply that it now ruled her.

Her friend knew how to deliver just what she wanted.

****

Sandie sped to Marty's apartment, telegraphing her intentions by resting her open palm on his upper thigh most of the time. In case there was any doubt, when she parked and turned the key, she cupped his balls through his jeans and squeezed. Sandie smiled as he turned, gazing into his eyes intently.

"I need to fuck.... I need it bad, Marty!"

"I need it too.... Come upstairs now."

"You understand me.... The Professor did this."

"Yes.... I need it too."

They went quickly to his apartment and straight to his bedroom. Sandie pulled off her jeans and sweater, revealing the sexy underthings which Natalia had picked out for her. A push-up half-bra gathered everything from her chest and presented it with part of her now-extended nipples on display. Her tiny thong barely covered her shaved mound, and from behind there was one string between her legs and another around her waist.

She turned slowly to model for Marty.

"You like?" she teased.

"Oh yeah!... Where'd you get that?"

"An evil woman chose it for me," Sandie joked, able to acknowledge The Professor's part in her new sexuality.

"Where's the clasp?" was all Marty could say, as he fumbled to undo the bra.

"Let's try the sofa today instead of your bed all the time," Sandie teased, for this was the fourth time they'd been together in the past few weeks.

Very quickly they reverted to their imprinted states- Sandie was his sex toy and Marty her sex machine. There was something deep in their subconscious that embraced these roles so avidly. She lay on her back spread wide and beckoned with a crooked finger for him to come into her. He didn't think twice, eager to again enjoy this petite, blonde beauty with whom he was so closely bonded.

"Ohhh.... That feels good!... I love your fat cock."

"Your pussy is amazing!... It's gripping me tight."

"Give it to me now!... Fuck me.... I need it!"

"Anytime.... When you want it."

"I want it.... Now."

Both were firmly locked into their mind-altered states: toy meet machine. Sandie clung to his shoulders, pulling him against her with each thrust of his big cock, meeting every push with an outward heave of her own. His knees were levered in the crease between the sofa cushions, her pussy made more accessible by a cushion beneath her buttocks. Sandie's creamy juices squished each time they came together.

"Try another way, Marty.... I'll bring my legs right up... then really pound me!"

"Whatever you want, Natal... I mean, Sandie."

Marty was so deep into his subconscious brain that he momentarily forgot who he was with! His friend's concentrated stare had overcome all rational thought.

As Marty drove his big rod into Sandie's sopping pussy, he felt alive, doing exactly what he'd been trained for by The Professor. With each hand, he took one of Sandie's feet and moved them apart. Below him, he could see her enveloping organ, a rosy pink with exertion. Higher up, her creamy tits were capped with peaked nipples which she was pulling and twisting in her arousal. Beyond that, was her lovely face and penetrating green eyes.

"Fuck me!... Fuck me harder, Marty," she commanded, and he obeyed.

Both were enjoying this performance, but they were beginning to tire. And the leather sofa had become slippery and uncomfortable with their dripping perspiration.

"On the rug now.... From behind," Sandie called out.

Marty's cock was bursting with his seed, ready for release into his partner. As soon as he fed it back into her, he began sliding to her depths, aided by plentiful lubrication. Sandie gripped the rug between her fingers, prepared for his invading onslaught. Soon, the slap-slap-slap of groin against butt filled the room.

"That's it, Marty.... Harder! Harder!... Fuck me!" Sandie ordered and he willingly complied.

"What a pussy!... What a sweet pussy!" he babbled, starting to lose what little mind he had left at this point.

"More! More, Marty!... More!" she urged, and Marty the Sex Machine shifted into his top gear.

Now they were almost there, climbing, reaching, grasping for what they both needed so much. They didn't realize that they were performing for the Lazenbys, for June Hendricks again. They were behaving exactly as Natalia had programmed them, their subconscious minds on autopilot. Her evil manipulations would not be easily undone.

"Ugh!... Ugh!... Oh, Marty!... Ugh!... Ugh!... Yes.... Yessss....Mmmmppphhhh!!!"

Sandie came first, launching into a series of convulsions which wracked her over-heated body. She clenched the rug, arching her back upward as muscles grabbed, then released. Still, Marty kept pumping into her from behind.

"Oh my god!... Stop Marty!... Stop! Stop!" she ordered, breathlessly.

But he wouldn't. He couldn't. Marty was almost there now himself. A few more thrusts would do it.

His cock erupted like a throttled volcano, blasting his cum up into the deepest recesses of his partner's lithe body. Once... twice... three times... and more, he continued to plunge into her until he had been drained.

By now both were exhausted and crumpled into a damp heap on the carpet to catch their breath.

"Remember, Marty. This is secret," Sandie rasped, and he nodded his head.

"I'll never say a thing to anybody, Sandie.... They'd never understand."

****

Mrs. Rubin's de-programming classes had certainly given Sandie ample opportunity to see how different methods were applied to 'unlearning' imprinted ideas. For example, the trainer had used negative reinforcement, in an attempt to extinguish Natalia Lazenby's cues that her hypnotized grads should wear slutty clothing.

It hadn't worked in Sandie and Melanie Rossignol's cases. They still reveled in wearing their trashiest, sexiest things when they met at each other's homes for tea and more. They'd done so three times already and had become well acquainted with each other's intense inner desires for female flesh.

Some of Mrs. Rubin's sessions were less coercive. At times, she stepped back and focused more on the interaction of the group of seven female victims. She wanted individuals to be supportive of one another. They'd all been through the same thing with the Lazenbys and some alumni, so they understood each other.

Sandie began to see her meetings for de-programming as a research topic. She soon realized that her experiences in the group, coupled with professional research would provide an excellent thesis topic. She discussed it with Mrs. Rubins and she readily agreed, thinking such self-examination would help Sandie shake off Natalia's influence.

So Sandie decided to go back to school. Marty's idea had been excellent, and he had even suggested a new advisor, Professor Byrd. She had her confidant to thank for her renewed sense of direction. Of course, she also appreciated that he had restored her ability to orgasm too!

Within a week, Sandie sat face-to-face with Byrd in his spacious office. She was quick to note the similarity between his name and features. He was about fifty, with a hooked nose like a hawk's beak, and small, dark eyes close together on each side of it. Coupled with his thick-framed black glasses, the Professor had a penetrating gaze that put people ill at ease.

"I'm pleased to be your advisor, Sandra. It's brave of you to return to your studies. I'm told you have a great deal of potential, perhaps a future doctoral candidate?"

"Thank you, Professor Byrd. Yes, I think I'd like to continue on now," she added.

"To get right to the point, de-programming will offer plenty of academic research opportunity. I understand that you are in Mrs. Rubin's sessions, right?"

"I am. She's an interesting woman," Sandie replied objectively, sensing that Byrd was going to say something about her.

"Do you find her methods effective in your own experience?"

Sandie could see that the Professor wasted no time in getting to the heart of things. Perhaps it was a result of his own experiences working with cult escapees?

"I'm not sure yet. She uses different types of methods. Negative reinforcement and group support come to mind."

"I see. That pretty much frames the current debate in this subject. In one, an authority figure, usually someone with a strong, forceful personality, has control of the person being de-programmed."

"That's Mrs. Rubins, alright."

"In the other, the person is empowered to take a strong role in their own healing. This is the SIA method, Strategic Interactive Approach. Her group support method is rooted in this one."

"Sounds interesting, Professor. You've helped me already with that summary."

"To get started on this research, I'd like you to read all you can find about an early cult de-programmer named Ted Patrick, way back in the 70s. This is where it started, and frankly, Mrs. Rubins uses some of his methods. Don't get me wrong, I have great respect for her, but I would like to keep any discussion like this between the two of us. Am I clear?"

"Absolutely, Professor Byrd."

"Good. I want you to keep a journal about your sessions with her, especially from the perspective of how you feel about them. It would be important to regularly evaluate how they seem to be affecting you, if at all. You should explain to her that you'll be doing this."

"I will. She already knows that I'm researching this topic and she fully supports it."

"Excellent. So, let's meet here at the same time next week. We'll discuss your findings about Patrick's methods, then move into some SIA research."

"Great! I'm ready to get started on this."

"And, Mrs. Weston, we'll only meet at this office. Never at my home, OK."

"Thank you. I appreciate that, Professor."

****

Ben Weston was waiting in Miriam 's office for his private appointment with her. As their university-appointed marriage counsellor, she was concerned about Ben's intense anger toward Old Lazenby. This professor had engaged in sex with Sandie several times while she was hypnotized. Natalia had joined them at times for threesomes, and had taken lurid photos of the old guy fucking Sandie.

"Hello, Ben. Sorry I kept you waiting. I was reviewing your file and thinking of suggestions to help you."

"Good. All set to start now, Doctor?"

"Call me Miriam during our time together, just as I'll call you Ben instead of Mr. Weston."

Ben just bobbed his head in agreement.

"That intense anger about Gerhard Lazenby is our topic. I understand your feelings, Ben. But we need to get them in check."

"Yeah.... Sometimes I want to kill him. How do I control that feeling? I mean, I carry a gun in my job."

"There are ways we can talk about. For one thing, you'll need to learn to calm yourself when you get these feelings. Talk yourself down from them."

"What do you mean by that?"

"First, you need to take some deep breaths to give yourself time to remember this strategy. Remind yourself that he has already been very heavily punished. He's been found guilty on all charges. He also suffered a crushing heart attack the night of his arrest and is almost totally incapacitated. Remind yourself how he has disgraced himself before his peers and the broader community...."

"I'm almost feeling sorry for him when you put it that way, Doc," Ben joked.

"Tell yourself that he did this all to himself. He was the author of his own fate, from respected professor to reviled pervert. No need to kill him Ben because he destroyed himself already."

"Yes, I see what you're saying. He's nothing anymore. Beneath my contempt. And he did it all to himself."

"That's it, Ben. If you can remember that basic idea, it can go a long way to ridding yourself of thoughts about him that plague you."

"It seems too simple, Miriam. Is that all I need to do?"

"No, of course not, but it is a very good start. At some level you are still angry with your wife too, aren't you? She wouldn't listen to your pleas to stay away from the Lazenbys, and we all know how that turned out."

"Well... yes I am angry with her at a certain level. Not as much as Old Lazenby, but enough that it clouds our marriage at times."

"That only intensifies the strains between you and Sandie. This has hurt her very much, and she feels shame, no doubt. Your anger toward her only pushes you apart."

"I can see that. She's not the same with me. She seems to spend a lot of time talking with our friend Marty these days instead of me. And this other victim now, Melanie Rossignol. Sandie says the two of them understand her because they experienced hypnosis and sexual abuse too."

"Maybe she feels guilt with you and not these other two? That was a word she used in the last session to describe your relationship now. Maybe with them she finds acceptance without guilt?"

"I never thought of it that way."

"Yes, she has probably developed a bond with them because of their similar experiences under hypnosis."

Miriam had no idea how close she had just come to identifying the strong connection which Sandie had formed with both of them. She couldn't have known that Sandie was having rampant sex and strong orgasms with both Marty and Melanie on a regular basis. It was guilt-free sex between programmed minds.

"So, I need to work harder to bring Sandie toward me rather than pushing her away. Is that it? I mean, I do try very hard to be patient with her. It's just that... well... the sex is not like before. She's just not very interested...."

"Remember, Ben, she was hypnotized and had no more control over what happened to her than if she had been drugged. She was not responsible for what happened, totally a victim. It will take her a long time to come back from this. Be patient with her."

"I understand. You make things so clear. If I can be more patient and control my anger, you'll have been a big help to me."

"That's the spirit, Ben. We'll check up in a month to see how these things are going. Next week I meet with her, and I'll get more insight about her guilt feelings. You need to make sure you aren't contributing to them."

"Then we both meet with you two weeks from now?"

"Right. I won't see you until then."

Ben left Miriam 's office resolved to apply some of the good advice which she had offered.

****

Sandie had an appointment with her personal therapist Dr. Nikki Greatash later that week. She made a point of dressing well- and very sexy- with plenty of lipstick and makeup. In fact, it might look like she was going on a date rather than a counselling session. She had been thinking about Dr. Greatash a particular way- naked.

"Hi Sandie. My, don't you look nice! Feeling good, I see."

The doctor noticed her client's comely appearance and mistakenly interpreted it as projecting self-confidence- a good thing. In fact, it had an entirely different purpose- seduction.

"I am, Doctor Nikki. I feel very good today, and I hope we can work together."

"I do too, Sandie. Last time you were concerned about how your experiences under hypnosis were affecting your sexuality. Specifically, you thought you might be stepping out as bi. Is that right?"

"Yes. I really do think that is the case now."

"Why are you so certain about that? Has something happened to convince you?"

"Well.... I won't tell you that I still find you very appealing, because I know you don't want me to say that...."

"No, I don't! Remember that conversation we had about appropriate boundaries...."

"Nikki, lately I've been attracted to other women too."

"Oh.... Have they known that you were drawn to them? Did you say anything?"

"More than that. Nikki, I've... I've... been intimate with her already. Three times in fact. And I hope we'll do it again soon."

"Oh.... I see. And you seem completely comfortable with this now. Last time you expressed concern, worry."

"Yes, Nikki. I accept it now and I enjoy it- a lot. Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm.... OK," the doctor replied hesitantly, wondering what was on her mind.

"Have you ever been intimate with another woman? Sexually, I mean. Have you?"

"I don't have to answer that, Sandie," she said nervously. "It's not a question you should be asking your therapist. You must know that?"

1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers