Student Bodies Ch. 06: Sandie Craves Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie was completely in her element here, a veteran of several threesomes with girlfriends and her husband. She knew how to play her role, how to fall in with the Sandie's efforts to maximize Ben's stimulation. She was driving him to another level, teasing his sensitive areas with her lips and tongue, while salivating along the length of his cock. He was beginning to breathe hard, and Sandie had a warning.

"Don't come, Ben.... You can't come yet.... You need to fuck us.... Fuck me now."

With that, Sandie lay beside her husband and brought her knees up and out. He knew what this meant, and scrambled up to take his wife missionary style. At the same time, Melanie knelt close beside him and took his cock in her hand, ready to direct it into her friend's vagina.

Sandie was wet with excitement, and quickly Ben's throbbing organ was buried deep in her pussy. As he moved inside his wife, Melanie clung to him kissing his face, while eagerly caressing her friend's clitoris. Sandie's moans were Mel's reward for her skillful efforts. This only stimulated Ben to push harder and faster into his wife's willing body.

Melanie continued to rub her friend's clitoris some more, but she wanted some stimulation herself. She moved above Sandie's head, a knee on each side of it, and lowered her body to her mouth. Melanie was wet with desire, her juices dripping onto her friend's face, as she dropped down enough to feel Sandie's flicking tongue. Before long, Mel was vigorously dragging her spread pussy across Sandie's sopping face.

The sensations were intense but she wanted more. Cupping her tits, she leaned forward and offered them to Ben, her nipples erect and needy. His hands reached forward, caressing her, pulling at her swollen points. Between Ben's hands and Sandie's mouth, Melanie was losing herself in passionate lust! In fact, all three of them were, fucking and sucking with the intensity of porn stars.

"Oh god.... I'm getting close," Ben groaned, so Melanie immediately lifted herself from Sandie's face and pushed Ben backwards, away from his wife.

"Ben.... Fuck me now.... From behind.... Fuck me, Ben."

Melanie inserted herself, on all fours, between her friend and Ben. While she offered her sex to him, she lowered her mouth to savour Sandie's pink flesh. Fully obedient, Ben grasped Mel's hips and pushed into her from behind, enjoying the feeling of a totally new pussy wrapped tightly around his big cock. She pushed back firmly, and soon his piston was pumping in and out of her well-oiled cylinder.

Such moaning and groaning now filled the little bedroom! The headboard was banging against the wall as Ben pounded into his new pussy, no doubt alerting the neighbours to their fucking. Meanwhile, Sandie was holding her lips open so that Melanie could kiss and suck her engorged clit more easily.

All three of them were someplace else- Ben hypnotized, and the other two satisfying their need for raw sex, deeply imprinted by The Professor. But, how long could it last? This time Sandie took charge.

"Stop now Ben.... Just rest.... Sit in the chair.... Watch Mel and me."

Now it was time for girl-girl action. They both wanted this part of the evening, performing for Ben's watching eyes while engaging in the heated sex they had enjoyed together before. This was their best chance for orgasm too.

Melanie stretched out on the bed and Sandie came on top of her, kissing her lips, sucking her nipples. Meantime, Mel reached between her friend's legs and pressed two fingers inside, as far as they'd go. She began to finger-fuck furiously, intensifying Sandie's oral efforts with her lover's nipples.

Ben liked what he was seeing! He'd only watched two women loving together in porn videos, and here it was, inches away in real time. He could see their glistening skin and their smooth curves- their hips, their tits. Ben could hear their wonderful sighs and moans. And he could smell the intoxicating mix of perfume and womanly sex. It was amazing!

Melanie worked her fingers vigorously the way she knew that Sandie always wanted, pulling up against her vagina. Ben heard his wife call out repeatedly as she did this, begging her girlfriend to make her come. He'd never heard Sandie so intensely consumed by sex. Soon she was gasping and moaning as Melanie brought her right to the edge and over.

"Oh yeah.... Do it, Mel.... Yes.... Yesss.... Oh, yessss.... Mmmpphhhff!!!"

Sandie was beyond control now, writhing on the bed and rolling her head side-to-side in apparent ecstasy. Ben had never seen anything like this, let alone from his somewhat reserved little wife. It was incredible!

At the same time as this was happening, Ben had heard a buzzing sound. Now he noticed that Melanie held some bright blue plastic against her pussy. What was it? The woman began to twitch and moan as Sandie's huge orgasm subsided, then Ben realized that Mel had a small vibrator hard against her own clitoris.

Soon Sandie came to her knees and kissed Melanie lovingly while she brought herself off. Her body moved firmly against the vibrating toy as Sandie held her tight. Ben could see now that there was more between the two than mere friendship.

And then she was there. Melanie's body seemed to move on its own, beyond her control. But, unlike Sandie's crushing performance, this was gentler. Judging by the erotic look on Melanie's face, it was every bit as satisfying.

Now it was time for the grand finale. Ben was as hard as stone and stood over the faces of the two beauties gathered close together below him. Their inviting mouths were wide open, tongues out, waiting for him. There was no mistaking what they wanted.

"Give it to us now, Ben.... Come in our mouths!" his wife urged.

"Stroke for us, Ben.... We want your cum!" her friend chimed in.

Ben looked down on their eager faces and spread his legs, thrusting his hips forward. He grabbed his balls and jerked with all his might. And then it happened: creamy fluid burst in long streams from his stiff member, and coated them: on their noses and chins; in their hair and mouths. Everywhere. They laughed and greedily kissed the overflow from each other's faces.

Ben's evening was finished.

****

One has to wonder about the new Sandra Weston. Is she just as evil as Natashia Lazenby, controlling others for her own pleasure?

She is acting like The Professor, using hypnosis to overcome any resistance to her sexual demands. She's done it with Martin Benning, and more recently with husband Ben and therapist Nikki Greatash. Like Natalia, Sandie is controlling people so she can use them.

Simple as that conclusion may seem, there is another side to this. Is Sandie doing these things out of her own choice? Is she like the Lazenbys, using hypnotism to satisfy consciously-planned purposes?

Some might say that the 'new Sandie' is not of right mind, her subconscious having been deeply imprinted by The Professor's control. She isn't making rational decisions to use others; instead, she is acting on implanted primal instinct. Sandie is not to blame for her actions.

So the questions change.

Is Sandra Weston victim or perpetrator? Has she yet reached the peak of her mind-controlling abilities, successfully bringing others to serve her lustful needs? Will the 'old Sandie' eventually re-emerge from her complex personality?

Only time will tell.