Student Bodies Ch. 06: Sandie Craves Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you have, Doctor Nikki," Sandie persisted, now staring closely into her eyes.

"Let's get back to your case," the doctor said, getting somewhat flustered now.

Something didn't feel quite right at the moment. Her head seemed to be a little dizzy and her judgement clouded.

"You can tell me," Sandie coaxed, now reaching to touch Nikki's arm while continuing to penetrate her professional armour with her stare. "Come on, tell me now.... Tell me Nikki.... Tell me everything."

The eyes, the touch, the repetition, the coaxing voice- all of it was coming together, causing the doctor's mind and body to drop into a restful state. Her shoulders slumped forward and her eyes became heavy, half-closed. Sandie took her limp hand and found it very warm. Boldly, she put her hand across the doctor's breast and felt her slow heartbeat. Nikki seemed to have fallen into an altered state.

"Do you like me, Nikki?" Sandie asked softly.

"Yes, I do," she replied in a low monotone.

"Nikki.... Have you loved a woman before?"

"Yes.... We were young.... Camping."

"Tell me, Nikki.... What happened?"

"It was dark.... We were kissing.... In the tent."

"And then?"

"She touched my breasts."

"Oh, like this?" and Sandie began to caress the doctor over top of her blouse.

There was no resistance, so she slowly unfastened the buttons until she reached Nikki's waist.

"Yes.... Like you're doing now."

"Nikki, take off your blouse.... And your bra," Sandie coaxed gently, not wanting to break the spell under which Nikki seemed to labour.

Her therapist obeyed, almost eagerly, baring her pert tits shamelessly. Sandie continued speaking softly.

"Play with them, Nikki," pointing to her chest. "Oh, you are a bad girl.... Nikki is a bad girl."

"Yes.... Nikki is a bad girl.... Do you like my tits?" she asked in a hollow voice.

"Beautiful tits.... Keep playing with them.... Tell me about camping."

"We undressed each other...."

"Was it nice?"

"Yes.... She was soft and warm.... We touched everywhere."

"Did she touch you here?" Sandie teased, sliding her hand along Nikki's inner thigh, while using her thumb to push the doctor's legs apart as she reached under her skirt.

"Yes, she touched me.... It was nice."

"Like this?" Sandie whispered as her fingers slipped beneath the elastic of Nikki's panties, finding her wet spot.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped as Sandie spread her lips and eased her middle finger deep into her vagina.

"Tell me what she did.... Tell me everything," the client coaxed.

"She was inside me.... I opened wide.... We were kissing.... She rubbed me.... Ohhh, yes... right there!"

"Did you come for her?"

"Yes.... So hard.... So hard."

"Nikki, I want to see you.... Off with your skirt and panties."

"Yes, yes.... I want to show you." And the doctor shed her clothes, then remained standing.

"Slowly turn to show me.... Beautiful.... Beautiful body.... Come closer....I want to taste.... Open wide now."

Nikki stood naked now in front of Sandie, her slim, shapely body splayed open as she'd been instructed. Sandie slid off the chair to her knees and tilted her head back. She brought both hands to the woman's pussy and spread her wide.

Then she closed her eyes and leaned forward until her lips contacted warm, wet flesh. Nikki's lips were full and she kept herself neatly trimmed, so that Sandie had no difficulty targeting her sensitive little nub. She kissed it and Nikki groaned with pleasure.

"Again.... Do it again.... Do it!" the doctor moaned.

Sandie opened her eyes and glanced up. She could see Nikki's smooth, naked body above her, tits projecting, and between them her mouth half open in delight.

"Lovely pussy, Nikki.... I want more of it."

"Take it.... Take it.... I want you too."

This brought kisses that turned to playful little sucks, Nikki's clit drawn between Sandie's lips, where it was met by her flicking tongue. The sensations must have been exquisite because Nikki gasped again, muttering,

"Oh fuck.... Yes!... Yes!... More.... Please, more."

"Play with your nipples, Nikki.... Pretend someone is watching.... Does it feel good?"

"Oh yes.... Yes.... I'm so bad.... I want to come for you."

"Is this how.... she loved you, Nikki?"

Sandie savoured the doctor's sex intimate aroma and taste, musky but fresh. Her plump pussy was fleshy and pliant between her lips. She could feel Nikki trembling with excitement as she stimulated her sensitive clitoris. It was excruciatingly pleasurable for the young doctor, an experience her willing body submitted to greedily.

"Yes, yes.... So good.... Make me come for you.... Make me come!"

Nikki was drawing closer and closer to the edge, now pushing her pelvis forward to maximize contact with the eager lips kissing and sucking her private pink. Her breathing had changed and her tone was becoming desperate.

She wanted Sandie to bring her to orgasm, but other thoughts took Sandie back from the brink. This was the first time Nikki had fallen under her control. Would an orgasm snap her back to reality and leave her naked in front of her client? She must not come today.

"No, don't stop.... Don't stop now.... Pleassse.... More!" Nikki begged.

"Nikki.... Put your panties on," Sandie ordered gently. "Yes, now your bra.... Pull on your skirt.... That's it.... Now your blouse... and button it up.... Put your shoes on.... Sit down in your chair now.... Good."

Sandie leaned forward to touch Nikki's arm. Then, as she'd learned from The Professor's trial, she counted backwards.

"Five... four... three... two... one.... Nikki.... Alive and well!"

The doctor stirred and blinked several times before turning to her client.

"Ah yes. Where were we? I seem rather forgetful today," she said in a dazed voice.

"We were talking about my desire for women, and you told me not to be concerned. You told me that many people had enjoyed such experiences in the past. And, that I might be surprised who some of them were, in fact. You told me to continue to explore this side of myself. Don't you remember?"

"Well... yes. It seems like good advice if you're comfortable with it. There are many bisexual people in the world, and many more who have experimented with it at some time in their lives."

"Yes, I know," Sandie replied, grinning.

"But I remind you that you must keep our dealings strictly professional."

"Absolutely, doctor," Sandie beamed, "I would never do anything to ruin our special relationship. After all, you're my doctor and I appreciate our time together more than you can know."

"That's a nice thing to say, Sandie. Thanks. Any questions before we end it for this week?"

"Yes. I was wondering if you enjoy camping?" Sandie asked playfully.

"Camping! Why would you ask? I haven't camped for years."

"Just a feeling. I think you'd like it."

"Well, yes. A girlfriend and I camped quite often. It was a lot of fun, but that was a long time ago."

"I'm sure you enjoyed yourselves. See you next week."

As Sandie left, the doctor was puzzled.

"Camping? Why did she bring up that topic?"

She shrugged her shoulders and put Sandie's file back into the cabinet. Then a thought struck her.

"Marlena. I wonder what became of her? My god, we had such wicked fun together. Positively wicked!" and Niki laughed, remembering those night times in the tent.

Sandi was smiling too as she left the therapist's office. It had been satisfying to be the one in charge, and now she knew that Nikki could be made to do whatever was asked of her. The possibilities were delicious!

****

At home, Ben wanted to apply what he was learning from Miriam, the marriage counsellor. She was so pleasant to talk with, with good advice about managing his anger, and not guilting Sandie about her time with the professors. He wanted the old Sandie back, and he wanted her to begin to enjoy sex again. Little did he know...."

"How's it going with Doctor Nikki, baby?"

"Very well. We get along really well, and I like her a lot. She's so good to be with, one-on-one," she smiled, aware of the veiled meaning she was using. "If Ben only knew how good!" she mused.

Sandie wasn't aware that Natalia and Old Lazenby did the same thing when they spoke to her, enjoying a private joke of sorts at her expense. These nuanced meanings were somewhat cruel, but Sandie liked being on the delivery end.

"That's great. Do you feel that you're learning anything? You know, about the effects of the hypnosis on you now. Things done under hypnosis are not a person's fault at all," he said, trying to erase guilt from his wife's mind.

"Yes, I know that. Someone can make another person do things they wouldn't normally agree to do. I've seen that clearly lately," she replied, thinking of her recent experiences with Marty and Doctor Nikki. "When people are subject to others' control, they will do incredible things."

"You'll keep going to see her, then?"

"I wouldn't miss a session with her! The last one was really good. I made such progress there, and I want to keep going farther and farther with her."

More hidden meanings.

"So glad, baby! I want you to be your old self again, Sandie," Ben said earnestly.

Sandie nodded, but she knew that it couldn't happen. She'd seen that hypnosis followed by raw sex with others had changed her a great deal. There'd be no going back now. There'd be no 'old self' again. Sandie liked the 'new self', in control and indulging in her wildest fantasies.

She had the ability to direct others to her whims now, and she craved hot sex with women. More than anything, she lived for those crushing orgasms which she had experienced so many times under Natalia's power. No, there'd be no 'old Sandie'.

How was your session with Miriam this week, Ben?"

"Very helpful! I like her. She gets right to the point, and she had great advice about controlling my anger toward Lazenby."

"I can tell you like her. I think she's got your eye," she teased.

"Yes, I admit that she appeals to me. But I respect her professional skills, and I want to keep it that way...."

"So you wouldn't want to steer her into bed, then fuc...?"

"Jeez, Sandie! Why would you say something like that? Of course not!"

"OK, OK. I was just joking. What good advice did she have for you?"

"Told me if I get angry about that old bastard Lazenby, remind myself that he destroyed himself. Heart attack, disgrace, prison hospital. He's nothing anymore. Not worth my trouble."

"Interesting approach. Will you be able to do it, Ben?"

"I have to try when those thoughts creep in again."

As Ben sat close to his wife on the sofa, he could smell her freshly-showered body, mingled with a hint of perfume. It never occurred to him why she might have showered after having afternoon coffee with their friend Marty.

It was an opportunity at the end of a busy day to attempt some marital intimacy. They'd been enjoying their conversation, and Ben felt that he might be able to take this to the bedroom. He turned to face Sandie and put his hand along her side, pulling her gently toward him.

"I miss the old Sandie. I hope she comes back," he said softly.

"You never know," was all she could offer, knowing full well there was no likelihood of that.

"We can always try," Ben whispered, bringing his lips toward hers.

"Yes, we can try," she echoed unconvincingly, as their lips touched in a little kiss, not a particularly enthusiastic one on her part.

"Mmm.... That was nice, baby," Ben breathed as he brought his hand up her side to caress her breast.

"You have always been so loveable," he hinted, but Sandie didn't reply, so he tried again.

"I love your beautiful body. Your tits are so perfect," he whispered.

In the past, this would have led to bedroom, but not now.

"Ben, honey, it's been a very busy day. I love you, but I don't want to do anything right now. Let's just cuddle tonight, and I hope that will be enough for you. Maybe on the weekend?"

No, it definitely was not enough for Ben. He wanted the 'old Sandie', eager to return his affections. Their sex life had been excellent before this hypnosis business and the trial, but now she seemed disinterested. Anger about what the Lazenbys had done to his wife began to cloud his brain and he fought hard to control it.

"Sure. Whatever you want," he replied tersely, scarcely able to stifle his disappointment. "We'll try again on the weekend. I'm going to watch some television anyway."

Cuddling was not on Ben's menu tonight. he wanted to love his young wife- to touch her body; to kiss her mouth; and more. He wanted both of them to orgasm at the end of the act, like they had always done before. He needed that deep sense of satisfaction and fulfillment again.

Ben couldn't understand why Sandie didn't want that too. How could he know that others were delivering her orgasms now, explosive climaxes that left her longing for more!

****

About this time, sentencing for the Lazenbys and Hendricks was getting underway. Their guilty verdicts would be followed by victim impact statements, and then the sentencing of prison time. The impact statements were supposed to be cathartic for the victims and families, a chance to face the perpetrators and call them to account for what they'd done.

Sandie's statement was heart-wrenching. She described her loss of trust and the damage to her self-esteem. She identified her acute embarrassment with the publicity surrounding the very sexual nature of their crimes. Sandie explained how her education had been interrupted, and even hinted at the difficulties clouding her marriage.

She saved the best for last. Sandie glared at the four convicted, pointing her finger and raising her voice.

"I trusted you people. I looked up to you. I thought you were helping me. But this was all about you. Your huge egos. Your twisted minds. Your cunning ways. You're all sick perverts! Especially you, Natalia. Old Lazenby, you're no better. I hope you both never see the world outside your cells!"

As she sat down in the stunned silence of the courtroom, the only sound was June Hendricks' hysterical sobbing. The enormity of her crimes was coming to rest and it weighed heavily. On the other hand, Natalia never flinched, staring straight ahead, not blinking an eye. She was a hard nut to crack.

When the dozen or so statements were completed, the judge adjourned the court, and Sandie watched the crowd for Melanie Rossignol. She had also delivered a powerful speech. Sandie waved to her and dragged Ben across the lobby to introduce him. It was noisy, so Melanie suggested they go to a nearby cafe to talk. She liked Ben's looks and was eager to find out more about him.

Sandie and her friend slid into seats on opposite sides of the booth, Melanie boldly taking Ben's hand to pull him in next to her. Sandie smiled, seeing clearly what she was telegraphing about her husband.

"I've heard a lot about you from your wife. But she never told me you were tall and handsome."

Ben was tongue-tied by this comment, so Sandie spoke for both of them.

"I thought I'd let you discover that for yourself. He cleans up well, doesn't he?"

They chatted for a while about the court hearing and the reactions of the convicted, then Sandie had an idea.

"Ben, we should have Mel over one evening this weekend. You'd be surprised how much the two of us have in common. I think you'd really enjoy spending time with us."

Of course he had no way of knowing what she really meant, but her friend picked up on it right away.

"Oh yes, I think that's a great idea, Sandie," Melanie enthused.

"Sure. What's best for you, Mel, Friday or Saturday?" Ben asked.

"Make it Saturday," she answered, smiling knowingly at Sandie.

As Saturday drew near, the two girlfriends made final plans after Mrs. Rubins' de-programming session. They got right to the point.

"This is the threesome your promised me, right Sandie?"

"Of course. We both want to try that."

"But what if your husband doesn't want to do it? He seems like a pretty straight- arrow type of guy to me, the solid policeman."

"Leave it up to me, Mel. I'll take the lead and Ben is not going to say No. He's a guy, isn't he?"

And if he surprises you...?"

"Easy. I touch his arm and gaze into his eyes. Then I coax him softly. He'll do anything that I ask of him."

"What! Sounds like hypnotism to me!"

"It is. Apparently I absorbed it from so much contact with The Professor."

"Really!... Incredible! Ben is a sure thing then."

"Absolutely, Mel. The threesome is on."

****

It was Saturday evening and the three of them had gathered in the lounge, Sandie and Melanie on the sofa, Ben facing them in a big chair. The lights were low, music playing and the wine flowing. Ben was surprised how relaxed and animated his usually- subdued wife was with her girlfriend. They sat close, legs curled beneath them, frequently touching each other as they laughed. He was happy to see glimpses of the old Sandie again.

He noticed how sexy both women looked tonight. Sandie wore a gauzy blouse and a very short skirt, quite out of the ordinary for her of late, while Melanie had a body-hugging dress, cut very low front and back. From his vantage point, Ben noted what an attractive woman Melanie was, every bit as appealing as his wife.

"Let's play a game," Sandie suggested, then got up to fetch a deck of cards.

"OK, what's the game? Euchre? Poker?" Ben asked.

"Black Jack... you know, Twenty- One," she replied, continuing, "But different. Whenever someone draws a card total of 21, they tell another player to remove a piece of clothing."

"Strip Black Jack! I love it, Sandie!" Melanie enthused.

Ben wasn't so sure. "Are you both OK with this? I mean...."

"Melanie and I want to do it, so don't be a party-pooper, Ben."

He reluctantly agreed, and soon found himself wearing just his boxers, as both women used their wins to undress him. Sandie sat topless, wearing her skirt and panties, while Melanie was down to her underwear. Ben was very uncomfortable.

"Sandie, this has been fun, but shouldn't we play something else now? Euchre or some other game?"

"Yes, there's another game we'd like to play," Sandie said softly, gazing closely into his eyes and reaching to take his hand in hers.

Then she coaxed him in the same hypnotic tone so successful with Marty and Doctor Nikki.

"We'll play games... with you.... We'll kiss you.... We'll love you.... Will you, Ben?", Sandie whispered, her stare penetrating him, taking control of his whirling mind.

"Yes.... I'll do it.... I'll do it," he stammered in a hollow monotone.

"Come with us.... To the bedroom.... Come play with us.... Come now, Ben."

Ben was somewhere else now, in a strange world of total obedience to her words. Melanie watched in amazement as Sandie removed her husband's boxers, then led him to their bed. She gently pushed him backwards, then beckoned to Melanie to take off what they still wore. They piled onto Ben, eagerly kissing him and each other.

In his mind-altered state, Ben was perfectly happy to have their naked bodies pressed against his. Melanie frenched his open mouth, while he explored her tits. At the same time, Sandie stroked his growing cock, and fervently kissed her friend's neck. Then the women changed positions atop Ben, Sandie now in his mouth, while Melanie slid down to greedily suck his erect rod. He was their sex toy tonight.

"Do you like it?... Good, Ben.... We want your cock.... Both of us together."

Sandie joined Melanie at Ben's mid-section, and curled her hand around his member below her friend's sucking mouth. Mel's tongue and lips worked firmly on the head of his dick, while Sandie stroked with one hand and cradled his balls with the other. Ben instinctively tilted his pelvis up and spread his legs wider, offering himself for their mutual pleasure. It felt better than anything he could remember!